Jump to topic:

DDO's sexiest mafia players

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 2:28:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There are a lot of "best of" threads for mafia but what no one realizes is that at its core, mafia is a game of sex. Therefore, I have decided to nominate the sexiest mafia players on DDO. I included looks, aggressiveness, town skill and mafia skill. Each will be rated out of 10 for a total of 30. For people who never put their pic on their profile, their avatar will be rated out of 10 but can only be given 5 points max. Here is the list.

*Please don't rate anyone below the age of 18*

1) BlackVoid
BlackVoid is one of those players who is afraid to swear at people but somehow manages to consistently lead mislynches on me when we are both town using the amazing logic that if I were town I would have already been lynched. If a lynch that BlackVoid wants doesn't go through, then they must be mafia. This can be sexy when done to women as there can no better feeling than to have BlackVoid get you lynched. As mafia, he has been known to perform heroic deeds and pull them from the brink of defeat to the jaws of victory.

Looks: 4/10 (Imaginarium pic)
Aggressiveness: 6/10
Town Skill: 6/10
Mafia skill: 8/10
Total: 24/20

2) Danielle
What Danielle lacks in looks, she makes up for in skill. Statistical analysis show that 90% of guys target her for their "night actions." She has the ability to rip apart the mafia with very little help. The swearing is somewhat of a turn-off but if you are into that, it just increases the overall effectiveness. So should you get off her d!ck or continue with your "night actions?"

Looks: 4/10
Aggressiveness: 9/10
Town Skill: 10/10
Mafia skill: 7/10
Total: 30/40

3) RoyalPaladin

At first thought, she can seem annoying and difficult to get through to in a way but that itself can manifest itself into sexiness in its own way. If you love hearing "die, scum die", you need to play with Royal more. She can be persuasive when she wants to be, and highly active to the point of completely dominating the Day Phase. Arguing with her can get you lynched regardless of your affiliation. Too many guys have tried to get RoyalPaladin's seal of approval but too few have succeeded. She can be fearsome as mafia mesmerizing the town to follow her will.

Looks: 3/10 (for the frog picture)
Aggressiveness: 12/10 (off the charts)
Town skill: 3/10
Mafia skill: 9/10
Total: 27/40

4) Drafterman
Known to be highly persuasive as town and mafia and never backs down from an argument. An example can be seen in Starcraft where he worked Royal so much that all she could do at the end was moan "Draftermaaan... you .. sliiime baaalll" Nothing is sexier than his lynch all liars and policy lynches which when applied properly can send women head over heels in love.

Looks: 7/10 for showing yourself
Aggressiveness: 8/10
Town Skill: 7/10
Mafia Skill: 9/10
Total: 26/40

5) Andromeda_Z
She is no doubt very cute but can be passive and inactive in mafia games. When she is in fact active, she is known to be a dangerous mafioso with no tells. A poker face who is extremely difficult to outsmart. She is a bit too passive as town which significantly detracts from her sexiness and is not known to have ever lead lynches on other players.
Looks: 9/10
Agressiveness: 3/10
Town skill: 5/10
Mafia skill: 7/10
Total: 24/40

6) Lickdafoot
Being agressive, leading lynches, deceptiveness as mafia, good looks, Lickdafoot has it all. She is extremely good at reading people she knows well (and unfortunately, I fit into that category). As town, when she has a scum read on you, she will attack and never let go until she has you crying on the floor in the corner admitting that you are mafia. She has tremendous persuasive power with her word being all that is needed to secure a lynch and end the game for you. There are many games that can serve as an example to this (Monetary mafia comes to mind). As mafia, she can be very deceptive getting people to trust her completely and mislynch other townies. Pixar vs Dreamworks is a great example as was Star Trek mafia. After the ordeal, people somehow still love her. She is the very definition of a sexy mafia player. Never before did I escape her scrutiny as mafia as long as Lickdafoot was town.

Looks: 10/10 for the ginger hair, the guitar and the cat
Agressiveness: 10/10
Town skill: 10/10
Mafia skill: 10/10
Total: 40/40

7) PartamRuhem
An instinctual player who can be quite a beast when he is town. His ability to nail down the mafia is second to none. He can be aggressive at times but usually does not lead lynches hence the somewhat low score. As mafia, he comes up with crazy claims and works well as a team.
Looks: 2/10 for the stupid bug
Agressiveness: 7/10
Town skill: 9/10
Mafia skill: 5/10
Total: 23/40

8) Bluesteel
Bluesteel can be very effective townie that strikes fear in the heart of all mafiosos. Even when they are seemingly getting away, he turns attention back onto them. Classic mafia is a testament to this. As mafia, he can be difficult to lynch claiming astounding stats of never being lynched due to a fake-claim and never losing a game for town (before HvV). Truly a ladies man.

Looks: 3/10
Aggressiveness: 9/10
Town Skill: 12/10 (off the charts)
Mafia Skill: 11/10
Total: 35/40
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 2:32:32 PM
Hey now, I'm friggen Masterchief.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 2:37:18 PM
At 4/1/2012 2:28:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
If a lynch that BlackVoid wants doesn't go through, then they must be mafia.

N/A. If I decide someone should be lynched they never survive....
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 2:39:43 PM
At 4/1/2012 2:38:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, add your own. Rate them. Or rate players I already mentioned. Remember, at its core, mafia is game of sex.

http://www.myfacewhen.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 2:43:53 PM
9) OberrHerr

This player is fun to play with on the Mafia Scale. Though he generally is inacative in mafia games, and will forget about the game he is modding, OberrHerr generally is a nice guy. He is the master of all cheifs, so he get's points with the shinyness of his armor.

Sexiness: 8/10
Agressiveness: 1/10
Something else: 7/10
whatever the last things was: 5/10
Total: 21/40
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 2:45:57 PM
At 4/1/2012 2:28:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

6) Lickdafoot
Being agressive, leading lynches, deceptiveness as mafia, good looks, Lickdafoot has it all. She is extremely good at reading people she knows well (and unfortunately, I fit into that category). As town, when she has a scum read on you, she will attack and never let go until she has you crying on the floor in the corner admitting that you are mafia. She has tremendous persuasive power with her word being all that is needed to secure a lynch and end the game for you. There are many games that can serve as an example to this (Monetary mafia comes to mind). As mafia, she can be very deceptive getting people to trust her completely and mislynch other townies. Pixar vs Dreamworks is a great example as was Star Trek mafia. After the ordeal, people somehow still love her. She is the very definition of a sexy mafia player. Never before did I escape her scrutiny as mafia as long as Lickdafoot was town.

Looks: 10/10 for the ginger hair, the guitar and the cat
Agressiveness: 10/10
Town skill: 10/10
Mafia skill: 10/10
Total: 40/40

I know you are trying to make up for the fact that you stalked me, and then cheated on me with a donkey, but ITS OVER. We will never be together again (or at least until it hit's midnight..)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 5:37:20 PM
At 4/1/2012 2:29:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Coming up: TV, NonEntity, Lovelife

Do you know what I look like?

I'm pretty damn handsome if I do say so myself.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 5:44:21 PM
I cant believe you forgot the secretary of Ober. Everyone forgets the secretary lol.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 9:26:31 PM
LDF. When is it my turn with you!? Every guy on this side has had a turn but me. F-16, inferno, mestari, but not me! So when's it my turn!? Do I live up to your standrards!!??
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 9:56:32 PM
At 4/1/2012 9:26:31 PM, TUF wrote:
LDF. When is it my turn with you!? Every guy on this side has had a turn but me. F-16, inferno, mestari, but not me! So when's it my turn!? Do I live up to your standrards!!??

oohh, you make me sound slutty ;P

you remember that time when we were playing tv's 3p game, and you were like the only person i could relatively trust? yeah. we totes shared a moment that day *squee* <3 you have been cool in my book ever sense. see my sig :)
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 9:57:21 PM
At 4/1/2012 5:37:20 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/1/2012 2:29:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Coming up: TV, NonEntity, Lovelife

Do you know what I look like?

I'm pretty damn handsome if I do say so myself.

I remember. Cute looking fellow :)
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 9:59:25 PM
At 4/1/2012 9:56:32 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

you remember that time when we were pla
ying tv's 3p game, and you were like the only person i could relatively trust? yeah. we totes shared a moment that day *squee* <3 you have been cool in my book ever sense. see my sig :)

Lol! Shes never been with me 16, so its noy really everyone. :)
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:01:59 PM

LOL thats becse you are
you remember that time when we were playing tv's 3p game, and you were like the only person i could relatively trust? yeah. we totes shared a moment that day *squee* <3 you have been cool in my book ever sense. see my sig :)

AWWWWW.. what about me? lol
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:02:01 PM
At 4/1/2012 10:00:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
But, LDF, what about me?

i saw you kissing thett and i couldn't bare it any longer :(
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:02:21 PM
But, LDF, what about me?

This website gets even wierder, people fighting over access to a persons feet. Do you all have foot fetishes?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:02:48 PM
At 4/1/2012 10:01:59 PM, Viper-King wrote:

LOL thats becse you are

AWWWWW.. what about me? lol

u cool.

^_^
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:02:51 PM
At 4/1/2012 10:02:01 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
But, LDF, what about me?

I never kissed thett!

I did almost have a baby with airmax, but Thaddeus killed me in Koopin's game the day it was conceived.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:03:37 PM
At 4/1/2012 10:02:51 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
But, LDF, what about me?

I never kissed thett!

I did almost have a baby with airmax, but Thaddeus killed me in Koopin's game the day it was conceived.

Traitor :P
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:04:03 PM
But, LDF, what about me?

I never kissed thett!

And this is why you take the morning after pill.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:04:35 PM
But, LDF, what about me?

I never kissed thett!

ouch, poor bb :( You did kiss him! you were too hammered to remember but the image has been burnt in my brain for eternity
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:08:30 PM
At 4/1/2012 10:04:03 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
But, LDF, what about me?

I never kissed thett!

And this is why you take the morning after pill.

Or just pull out....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:45:33 PM
That awkward moment when everyone's squeeling "LDF! Pay attention to me! Pay attention to me now!" and you're sitting on the side-lines with a smirk and a shrug, saying "Meh, could care less." xD
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...