Total Posts:361|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

New Planet Day 6

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:18:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
RECAPS:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Maps:
http://oi44.tinypic.com...
http://oi44.tinypic.com...
http://oi39.tinypic.com...

Day 6: 120-144

After Royal died, argument breaks out. Apparently she was pregnant or something? (I'll assume airmax couldn't control himself or something.)
Now there is talk, is there another traitor? And what about the Aliens talking of other people? How do the portals work? This is the second to last phase.

You have three thing to vote on today:
What is to be done about Thebomb?
Who should die, if anyone?
Should the whole colony visit the ruthless tribe?

Trial rules:
It is pretty much up to you guys how you want trials to be done. However I will say this. Whoever is found guilty will serve their sentance. So don't PM me saying "I STABZ EVERYZONES AND RUNS AWAY." If you must die, you will be executed. No COD.

DAY 6 is titled: Indecision.

Remember this, you must eat, you must have water, and you can get sick.
kfc
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:21:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I will invariably be giving up information during this trial (outing Douggy, which people will now know retroactively, is huge piece of it)

Thus, I would like confirmation that if found guilty, I will be exiled, and given one bucket.
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:23:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:21:26 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I will invariably be giving up information during this trial (outing Douggy, which people will now know retroactively, is huge piece of it)

Thus, I would like confirmation that if found guilty, I will be exiled, and given one bucket.

I confirm this.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:24:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Please present your case. We all know Thaddeus' case.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:24:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh and if anyone has questions before they vote feel free to ask.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:26:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My case against Airmax

He has admitted to knowing RP was the traitor. Since the period he claims to have known this he has had a multitude of opportunities to tell us. He did not. Instead he complied with her every demand and buddied hard with her.

He then failed to provide any compelling reason why he did not turn RP over. We would have protected him. This much is obvious. This proves that he was not intending to ever turn her over.

Also, if this weren't enough, after RP died, in full knowledge of her treachery said "nooo!!!!!" and "You made a huge mistake Thad.. you made the wrong call, and we are all doomed because of you.."
Both clearly indicate he was not ever intending to out RP. As soon as it became clear that we knew his deceit, he changed his tune completely.

Furthermore, his claim of when he learnt that RP was the traitor is hardly credible. She would have told him during their first rendezvous away from the camp in a private pm. It was after this they started buddying hard.

I do not claim to know whether Douggy is a traitor, however, the above evidence proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that not only has Airmax betrayed us, he was intending to continue to do so.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:27:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:27:12 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:25:11 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I don't know Thads case... Please present charges.

Easy as f*ck. You are toast.
Well, exiled.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:29:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Very well airmax please post your case.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:30:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:29:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I believe douggy should also be put on trial by whoever is willing to prosecute. Not really fussed.

Good idea, we can have his trial afterwards.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:31:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:30:02 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:29:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I believe douggy should also be put on trial by whoever is willing to prosecute. Not really fussed.

Good idea, we can have his trial afterwards.

When we find Airmax guilty he could still prosecute before we exile him.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:32:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:31:34 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:30:02 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:29:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I believe douggy should also be put on trial by whoever is willing to prosecute. Not really fussed.

Good idea, we can have his trial afterwards.

When we find Airmax guilty he could still prosecute before we exile him.

*IF, and yes if we do that would be funny.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:32:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:29:35 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Very well airmax please post your case.

Hes takin his sweet time :P
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:32:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:32:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:31:34 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:30:02 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:29:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I believe douggy should also be put on trial by whoever is willing to prosecute. Not really fussed.

Good idea, we can have his trial afterwards.

When we find Airmax guilty he could still prosecute before we exile him.

*IF, and yes if we do that would be funny.

Dude, have you read my case?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:33:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:32:52 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:32:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:31:34 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:30:02 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:29:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I believe douggy should also be put on trial by whoever is willing to prosecute. Not really fussed.

Good idea, we can have his trial afterwards.

When we find Airmax guilty he could still prosecute before we exile him.

*IF, and yes if we do that would be funny.

Dude, have you read my case?

Yes, my vote is yes thus far. Others votes i cannot guarantee tho senor.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:34:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:33:24 PM, Thaddeus wrote:


Lol omg this video is hilarious..
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:37:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Tale of the Meanie Mod: A Children's Fairy Tale

Once upon a time there was a meanie mod named Koopin who had Royal banned from DDO because of his shenanigans. He also let Thaddy murder her in cold blood with a 100% chance of death even though she was pregnant with Airmax's child.

Royal decided to have revenge, so her ghost dumped Android KN in the river and laughed.

The End
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:38:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:37:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The Tale of the Meanie Mod: A Children's Fairy Tale

Once upon a time there was a meanie mod named Koopin who had Royal banned from DDO because of his shenanigans. He also let Thaddy murder her in cold blood with a 100% chance of death even though she was pregnant with Airmax's child.

Royal decided to have revenge, so her ghost dumped Android KN in the river and laughed.

The End

I didn't have 100% chance of killing you =)
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:39:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Thads case is entirely circumstantial.

After I found out RP and Douggy were both traitors, I was with one or the other of them the entire time. I was stuck in a tent with Douggy most of that time, after he sneezed on me.

My emotional state and understanding of the situation may have caused me to react in ways I can not fully explain. However, I do know that Douggy and Royal teamed up when they randomly left on an impromtu resource gathering mission.

This was all set up by Douggy to take out the other traitor and pin guilt on me.
Royal too, set me up to take out Douggy, and probably would have done the same.

Yes, I am simply an unfortunate and naive pawn in this.

Yes, I may be guilty of failing to act.
Yes, I may be guilty of failing to inform anyone of what I knew.

But, my life was at risk and I felt I had no other options.
Should I have died with this information, the rest of the camp would be doomed.

My actions have always been in the best interests of the group and I hope you will all recognize that, and not ignore it based on this one incident.

Please proceed to vote.

Innocent or guilty.
Debate.org Moderator
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:42:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol. You don't respond to my points at all. You just attack Douggy. Also I don't think you understand what circumstantial evidence is. Only one piece of my evidence was circumstantial.
I would respond to each paragraph, but I'm assuming that is against the rules
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:42:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Very well

Innocent: (0)
Guilty: (1) Thad
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:44:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/1/2012 8:42:43 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Very well

Innocent: (0)
Guilty: (2) Thad, Budda

Im sorry buddy. This is a tough decision, and you could have privately PM'd me when we were at camp together to notify me of this as Thad and Douggy did.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:45:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
On an unrelated note, how did you find out douggy was a traitor? Because RP said so? Is it not entirely possible he is in the same situation that you claim to be in?