Total Posts:325|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

New Planet Day 7 (Finale)

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:16:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
RECAPS:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Maps:
http://oi44.tinypic.com...
http://oi44.tinypic.com...
http://oi39.tinypic.com...

Day 7: 144-168
It is time, the climax. All with be decided in this last phase.
You now know somehow, somewhere there is a human colony, but where? Only the aliens know, and now they're saying the portal may close in 24 hours. Should you go to the village and meet the alien chief again? Or should you live out the rest of your lives here, without children? What about the sickness that everyone now has? This is the last phase.

You have one thing to vote on today:
Should you go through the river portal, to the alien camp?

DAY 7 is titled: Restart.

Remember this, you must eat, you must have water, and you can get sick.
kfc
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:21:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:16:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
RECAPS:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Maps:
http://oi44.tinypic.com...
http://oi44.tinypic.com...
http://oi39.tinypic.com...


Day 7: 144-168
It is time, the climax. All with be decided in this last phase.
You now know somehow, somewhere there is a human colony, but where? Only the aliens know, and now they're saying the portal may close in 24 hours. Should you go to the village and meet the alien chief again? Or should you live out the rest of your lives here, without children? What about the sickness that everyone now has? This is the last phase.

You have one thing to vote on today:
Should you go through the river portal, to the alien camp?

DAY 7 is titled: Restart.

Remember this, you must eat, you must have water, and you can get sick.

Vote to go thru river portal:

Yes(1)- Budda
No (0)-
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:23:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We should go through.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
DouggyFresh
Posts: 360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:24:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:21:23 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/2/2012 7:16:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
RECAPS:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Maps:
http://oi44.tinypic.com...
http://oi44.tinypic.com...
http://oi39.tinypic.com...


Day 7: 144-168
It is time, the climax. All with be decided in this last phase.
You now know somehow, somewhere there is a human colony, but where? Only the aliens know, and now they're saying the portal may close in 24 hours. Should you go to the village and meet the alien chief again? Or should you live out the rest of your lives here, without children? What about the sickness that everyone now has? This is the last phase.

You have one thing to vote on today:
Should you go through the river portal, to the alien camp?

DAY 7 is titled: Restart.

Remember this, you must eat, you must have water, and you can get sick.

Vote to go thru river portal:

Yes(3)- Budda, Ober, Douggy
No (0)-
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:24:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote to go thru river portal

Yes(2)- Ober, Budda
No (0)-
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:25:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Thats four, majority, thru the portal it is.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:26:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We go through the portal, with all our weapons, and as much supplies as we can carry.

I would also like to carry KN, for translation.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:26:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We go through the portal, with all our weapons, and as much supplies as we can carry.

I would also like to carry KN, for translation.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:27:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:26:33 PM, OberHerr wrote:
We go through the portal, with all our weapons, and as much supplies as we can carry.

I would also like to carry KN, for translation.


^^this
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:30:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:31:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:27:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/2/2012 7:26:33 PM, OberHerr wrote:
We go through the portal, with all our weapons, and as much supplies as we can carry.

I would also like to carry KN, for translation.


^^this

+1
Debate.org Moderator
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:37:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://wildomarmagazine.files.wordpress.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:51:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:49:41 PM, DouggyFresh wrote:
Prediction!

And, when we walk in, let Dougy stand in front of me....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:59:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:56:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
You arrive and see the fins of the fish go under water.

If we have food i toss it onto the river bank and wait.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 8:03:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:59:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/2/2012 7:56:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
You arrive and see the fins of the fish go under water.

If we have food i toss it onto the river bank and wait.

Confirmed. Fish is destracted, you all jump in.
kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 8:03:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:59:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/2/2012 7:56:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
You arrive and see the fins of the fish go under water.

If we have food i toss it onto the river bank and wait.

This.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 8:05:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 8:04:21 PM, Koopin wrote:
You wake up on a beach, the tribe cheif greets you with the sound "toomop"

I say toomop back. KN please start translating
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion