Total Posts:159|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

American Mafia

CAPLlock
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 1:51:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Let's get dis show on dat road

Welcome to my first game.

I am too lazy for a story.

1: Airmax
2: TUF
3: Buddamoose
4: LK
5: Lannan13
6: Medic-
Dafter
8: HCP
9: VK
10: Vmpire321
11: Zaradi
12: F-16
13: Apollo
14: Mestari
15: MrBrooks

DP ends 3:00 PM EST
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 1:53:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 1:52:25 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I win with the town

VTL Lannan for claim

Is this because of the mistake in Kyro's game that Ive heard so much about?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 1:54:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I win with the town as well.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:02:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 1:53:57 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/3/2012 1:52:25 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I win with the town

VTL Lannan for claim

Is this because of the mistake in Kyro's game that Ive heard so much about?

kinda
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:47:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lannan, tell us who all the mafia in your pm this time. (they all told me they wont get mad at you this time, and that it is perfectly okay.)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:06:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I win with the town. I'm Kansas. It's ironic though I completely hate KU
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:33:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 7:06:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I win with the town. I'm Kansas. It's ironic though I completely hate KU

Isn't Kansas filled with a bunch of rasicsts? ROLE CLAIM xD
I keed, I keed.

I win with the town.
Everyone, make sure you say it.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:35:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1: Airmax - IWWTT
2: TUF - IWWTT
3: Buddamoose - IWWTT
4: LK
5: Lannan13 - IWWTT - Kansas
6: Medic - IWWTT
7: Drafter - IWWTT
8: HCP
9: VK
10: Vmpire321
11: Zaradi - IWWTT
12: F-16
13: Apollo
14: Mestari
15: MrBrooks
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:38:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 7:06:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I win with the town. I'm Kansas. It's ironic though I completely hate KU

Isn't Kansas filled with a bunch of rasicsts? ROLE CLAIM xD
I keed, I keed.

I win with the town.
Everyone, make sure you say it.

F you Zardi Kansas is a Union state if you remember, sure it has the Phelps and the KKK, but we have several towns founded by African Americans.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:42:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 7:38:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:06:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I win with the town. I'm Kansas. It's ironic though I completely hate KU


Isn't Kansas filled with a bunch of rasicsts? ROLE CLAIM xD
I keed, I keed.

I win with the town.
Everyone, make sure you say it.



F you Zardi Kansas is a Union state if you remember, sure it has the Phelps and the KKK, but we have several towns founded by African Americans.

Jeezus, calm down. See the above bolded words.
If anything, I live in Texas. I'm in a far more racist state than you xD
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:43:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 7:42:22 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:38:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:06:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I win with the town. I'm Kansas. It's ironic though I completely hate KU


Isn't Kansas filled with a bunch of rasicsts? ROLE CLAIM xD
I keed, I keed.

I win with the town.
Everyone, make sure you say it.



F you Zardi Kansas is a Union state if you remember, sure it has the Phelps and the KKK, but we have several towns founded by African Americans.

Jeezus, calm down. See the above bolded words.
If anything, I live in Texas. I'm in a far more racist state than you xD

Racism, such a touchy subject >_>
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:43:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I accept your apology
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:45:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 7:43:17 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:42:22 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:38:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:06:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I win with the town. I'm Kansas. It's ironic though I completely hate KU


Isn't Kansas filled with a bunch of rasicsts? ROLE CLAIM xD
I keed, I keed.

I win with the town.
Everyone, make sure you say it.



F you Zardi Kansas is a Union state if you remember, sure it has the Phelps and the KKK, but we have several towns founded by African Americans.

Jeezus, calm down. See the above bolded words.
If anything, I live in Texas. I'm in a far more racist state than you xD

Racism, such a touchy subject >_>

Anyway, Lannan claimed. Time for the next n00b claim!
VTL Oldfirth
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:47:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Oldfirth For character claim
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:49:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1: Airmax - IWWTT
2: TUF - IWWTT
3: Buddamoose - IWWTT
4: LK
5: Lannan13 - IWWTT - Kansas
6: Medic - IWWTT
7: Drafter - IWWTT
8: HCP - IWWTT
9: VK
10: Vmpire321
11: Zaradi - IWWTT
12: F-16
13: Apollo
14: Mestari
15: MrBrooks
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:54:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 7:49:27 AM, Zaradi wrote:
1: Airmax - IWWTT
2: TUF - IWWTT
3: Buddamoose - IWWTT
4: LK
5: Lannan13 - IWWTT - Kansas
6: Medic - IWWTT
7: Drafter - IWWTT
8: HCP - IWWTT
9: VK
10: Vmpire321
11: Zaradi - IWWTT
12: F-16
13: Apollo
14: Mestari
15: MrBrooks

WTF, Oldfirth isnt even in this game lol.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:56:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 7:54:21 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:49:27 AM, Zaradi wrote:
1: Airmax - IWWTT
2: TUF - IWWTT
3: Buddamoose - IWWTT
4: LK
5: Lannan13 - IWWTT - Kansas
6: Medic - IWWTT
7: Drafter - IWWTT
8: HCP - IWWTT
9: VK
10: Vmpire321
11: Zaradi - IWWTT
12: F-16
13: Apollo
14: Mestari
15: MrBrooks

WTF, Oldfirth isnt even in this game lol.

Well this just got awkward...
Unvote
VTL Budda
for claim.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 7:59:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 7:56:03 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:54:21 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/3/2012 7:49:27 AM, Zaradi wrote:
1: Airmax - IWWTT
2: TUF - IWWTT
3: Buddamoose - IWWTT
4: LK
5: Lannan13 - IWWTT - Kansas
6: Medic - IWWTT
7: Drafter - IWWTT
8: HCP - IWWTT
9: VK
10: Vmpire321
11: Zaradi - IWWTT
12: F-16
13: Apollo
14: Mestari
15: MrBrooks

WTF, Oldfirth isnt even in this game lol.

Well this just got awkward...
Unvote
VTL Budda
for claim.

Utah Senor
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 8:04:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1: Airmax - IWWTT
2: TUF - IWWTT
3: Buddamoose - IWWTT - Utah
4: LK
5: Lannan13 - IWWTT - Kansas
6: Medic - IWWTT
7: Drafter - IWWTT
8: HCP - IWWTT
9: VK
10: Vmpire321
11: Zaradi - IWWTT
12: F-16
13: Apollo
14: Mestari
15: MrBrooks

Unvote
How are we going to be able to tell town states from mafia states? I don't even know if the mafia will have to fake-claim. This is gonna get ridiculous.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 8:06:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/3/2012 8:05:58 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Unvote
VTL Apollo


Anybody get any results in the night phase??

VTL Apollo
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...