Jump to topic:

NEW PLANET - End Game

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:31:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well guys that was fun. Thanks for allowing me to mod. Now that everyone thinks they know what was going on, let me prove to you that you actually had no clue. :p
This game is way to long for me to say EVERYTHING that happened. But if you have a question about what really went on at a certain time, ask me and I'll tell you.

DougyFresh: Innocent, rich, sick man. Dougy was a sick guy with the paldishone virus. He was on his ship throughout 1/3 of the game. He had been following you all while you were asleep. When he landed, I told him he could not reveal that he was sick. Overall I enjoyed having him. He was witty and humorous at all times. Also, I gave him a choice of whom to infect first. He chose airmax.

Royal: Dang manipulative traitor! I'm not bashing anyone, but I thought it pretty obvious she was scummy. She is good, to good, to play a scum role. I did a random role assignment, and when royal got it I was like "POOOOOP CAKES!!!! This will add so much drama!" Again, she pwns. She killed Xerge, with an arrow. Viper_King found her, once viper tried to explain, the second traitor killed him. She also poisoned that water supply "Not drafterman." She tried raising the baby aliens, but walked right into the portal that drafter went into. Her mistake was revealing herself to douggy, who she thought was the other traitor. I enjoyed joking with her in the PMs.

Airmax: Was the plant man like he said. 100% innocent. A victim of Royal's charm! He almost made it, but in the end was voted out. Good job. I look forward to playing with you in other games.

Zaradi: Basically, he could sacrifice a life for a life. Never used it though. He faired well in the woods, however his mistake was going back to camp and getting killed. I lolled. He did make a good little camp for himself though. 

Buddamoose: Probably one of the most active. He also was very humorous at times. He saved Jordan's life, and never once tried to leave the camp. Nice role playing, and thinking. I enjoyed every post he made.

TUF: What can I say, life is TUF. He was the other traitor. He died do to a random number generator spin. He screwed himself up with a fake claim. He said that he could make anything out of simple objects. I helped him out and granted him the role. It was unlucky for royal when he died, but he took out Viper_King out with him.

Lordknukle: Really wish you could have found the time to play. But I understand. A 1000 posts a day is a tough read. Maybe next time.

Viper-King: LOL! It was funny/sad when Viper was begging for people to believe him. He was actually right the whole time. He came upon royal killing Xerge. Royal shot him in the chest, but the RNG kept him alive. Thanks for playing, and better luck next time.

Apollo.11: He had the power to build things faster. I had to replace him for inactivity, but he replaced Ore_Ele later on. Sorry you died kinda early, but a hostile alien jumping into and killing you really brought the story to life.

CAPLlock: Also died early, he was a hunter. An alien snuck into camp and killed him. Remember I said "If anyone responds to this in ten minutes, he will live." Well, only Royal was on, and of course she said nothing.

TheDiabolicDebater: Replaced by THEBOMB. Thanks for playing, and understanding the need to replace you. Again 1000+ posts was crazy.

Vmpire321: lol @ random spear death, but I needed a quick shocker. Sorry you didn't have more time to play. Better luck next time!

Thaddeus: Thad added a much higher chance of winning fights, therefore it was a good idea to make him fight the Chief. Seriously, if anyone else fought the chief, odds are they'd have died. I enjoyed your well thought out posts. And calling royal out again, and again. Never give into the evil Females Thad! NEVER!!!!!

Ore_Ele: Again, I wish you could have played more. Such is life with children. Just make sure it grows up on DDO, so that it can play in part 11 of this game by the time she is 7.

Jordan56: I liked Jordan playing in the game. He added a nice tone to every conversation. His style reminds me of how I play most games. Really awesome. Thanks for playing.

Drafter: He only got a little time to play, but he bravely sacrificed himself (being the first one to enter a portal.)

Also, sorry for the numerous spelling errors. I was on my tablet 75% of the time.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:37:33 PM
Ober: Also a great player. Enjoyed how he stepped up and fought the alien with Budda.

THEBOMB: Although not originally signed up, I am glad he did. He was able to detect danger percentages.

The true test of this game is to glimps into what you'd really be able to do to survive? Would anyone really be able to kill a baby alien? Could you kill another human being? I think that if something like this did happen, people would be either a lot less violent, or even more violent then they said before.
kfc
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:39:03 PM
1. Kill Caps through inactivity
2. Killed Xerge because I am awesome
3. Killed Viper w/TUF
4. Killed Apollo b/c baby incident

Four people . . . Eh, I could have done better.

If Thaddeus had killed airmax and Douggy, I would have been up to six.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:40:10 PM
At 4/3/2012 2:39:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
1. Kill Caps through inactivity
2. Killed Xerge because I am awesome
3. Killed Viper w/TUF
4. Killed Apollo b/c baby incident

Four people . . . Eh, I could have done better.

If Thaddeus had killed airmax and Douggy, I would have been up to six.

I was looking forward to teaming with royal. Too bad I was killed.... We could have rocked this game.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:42:51 PM
I added two traitors to make the game much smaller, and add debate on who was guilty. However, the traitor talk took up probably 25% of all posts if not more. The reason I allowed so many signups was because of all the death that was to come.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:53:22 PM
At 4/3/2012 2:50:31 PM, DouggyFresh wrote:
WHAT ABoUT THE FISH!!!!???!?!?!???!??

lol, The fish was their god. It is unknown whether or not it actually had powers. They bow down to anyone who the fish brings through the portal.

If someone had successfully killed the fish I was going to send some aliens to get revenge, so you all better be happy that the RNG failed.
kfc
DouggyFresh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:55:33 PM
At 4/3/2012 2:53:22 PM, Koopin wrote:

lol, The fish was their god. It is unknown whether or not it actually had powers. They bow down to anyone who the fish brings through the portal.

If someone had successfully killed the fish I was going to send some aliens to get revenge, so you all better be happy that the RNG failed.

Aww, and here I thought it was because of my endlessly debonaire charm and dashing good looks.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:56:42 PM

WOW, REALLY? KOOPIN, I HAD AN 80% CHANCE AND I FAILED??????
DouggyFresh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:56:54 PM
At 4/3/2012 2:55:33 PM, DouggyFresh wrote:

Aww, and here I thought it was because of my endlessly debonaire charm and dashing good looks.

^^^ Post #300! *Kicks a black man into a bottomless well*
DouggyFresh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 2:57:32 PM
At 4/3/2012 2:56:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

WOW, REALLY? KOOPIN, I HAD AN 80% CHANCE AND I FAILED??????

That's so unlikely. That's like one in a million chance or something
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:01:33 PM
At 4/3/2012 3:00:49 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/3/2012 2:59:45 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Can someone please tell me what was in the Colony PM?

Lololol.

Mental torture! TELL MEEEEE
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:03:52 PM
The coloney had somehow portalled there from earth. There great great great great great grand parents were the renoke tribe.
kfc
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:08:05 PM
Fun game, and the best part was that I won with the people I liked!

;D

I'm gonna start one of these soon....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:11:22 PM
Interesting stuff..
Fun game...

I didn't quite make it to the end, but I'll always cherish the memories.. ;-)

Punches Douggy in -

Never mind. :-)
Debate.org Moderator
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:12:03 PM
At 4/3/2012 3:11:22 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting stuff..
Fun game...

Punches Douggy in -

Shouldn't have made it out with Royal.

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:13:16 PM
At 4/3/2012 3:12:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Interesting stuff..
Fun game...

Punches Douggy in -

The only mistake I made, was being busy during the end game...
Debate.org Moderator
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:15:08 PM
At 4/3/2012 3:13:16 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting stuff..
Fun game...

Punches Douggy in -

Yeah.

TBH, I know this sounds cruel, but you were the obvious choice.

I mean, you were a potential traitor, you had helped, yes, but you hadn't heed significantly......

I dunno, you really didn't deserve it, but you were technically the "Worst" in our group.

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:25:07 PM
I told you guys to believe me but NO.... you had to let Royal use her deception powers to have a baby with Airmax and get away with OBVIOUSLY being the traitor.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:30:42 PM
At 4/3/2012 3:15:08 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/3/2012 3:13:16 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting stuff..
Fun game...

Punches Douggy in -

Yeah.

TBH, I know this sounds cruel, but you were the obvious choice.

I mean, you were a potential traitor, you had helped, yes, but you hadn't heed significantly......

I dunno, you really didn't deserve it, but you were technically the "Worst" in our group.

It was the right choice.. I even said I'd take the hit... I wasn't there and it was the right thing to do.
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2012 3:45:04 PM
At 4/3/2012 2:31:24 PM, Koopin wrote:
Well guys that was fun. Thanks for allowing me to mod. Now that everyone thinks they know what was going on, let me prove to you that you actually had no clue. :p
This game is way to long for me to say EVERYTHING that happened. But if you have a question about what really went on at a certain time, ask me and I'll tell you.

DougyFresh: Innocent, rich, sick man. Dougy was a sick guy with the paldishone virus. He was on his ship throughout 1/3 of the game. He had been following you all while you were asleep. When he landed, I told him he could not reveal that he was sick. Overall I enjoyed having him. He was witty and humorous at all times. Also, I gave him a choice of whom to infect first. He chose airmax. .

I figured you werent a traitor

Airmax: Was the plant man like he said. 100% innocent. A victim of Royal's charm! He almost made it, but in the end was voted out. Good job. I look forward to playing with you in other games.

Figured this too

Buddamoose: Probably one of the most active. He also was very humorous at times. He saved Jordan's life, and never once tried to leave the camp. Nice role playing, and thinking. I enjoyed every post he made.

Mission Accomplished
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion