Jump to topic:

Pokemon Mafia - DAY PHASE EIGHT

Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:44:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm not going to bother posting an OP because it must be such an intense situation for you guys. At this stage, there's really no point anyways.

DEAD IN THE NIGHT:

Vmpire
- You are MIME JR., a PSYCHIC type Pokemon. You are known to be in tune with the people around you, so much, that you can pick up their emotions and how they're feeling. As such, you are the LIE DETECTOR. Each night, you may submit any statement to me spoken by a Pokemon during the day phase and I will tell you whether or not that statement is a lie. Furthermore, on any EVEN night, you may choose to EVOLVE into MR.MIME. As MR.MIME, you are known for miming invisible barriers into existence, and as such, you can repel harsh attacks. As such, you are the TOWNIE BUSDRIVER, however, if you choose to EVOLVE, you will lose your LIE DETECTION ability. As the TOWNIE BUSDRIVER, each night, you may visit two Pokemon and swap the actions performed on them. You win with the town Pokemon.

DEAD FROM LAST DAY PHASE:

Zaradi
- You are MAGIKARP, a WATER type Pokemon. You only have one ability, SPLASH. This ability is useless. As such, you are a VOTELESS TOWNIE. Your vote does not count in the DP. However, if you survive two DPs, on the 3rd DP, you will evolve into GYRADOS, a powerful WATER/FLYING type Pokemon. Gyrados is known for its fierce temper and high attack stats. As a result, you are the VIGILANTE. However, due to your fierce temper, protective roles are useless against you. Each night, you may visit another Pokemon and attempt to kill them. You win with the town Pokemon.

Players:

Graveyard:

1.Buddamoose
2.Medic
3.Royal
4.Mestari (1)
5.Thaddeus
6.Airmax
7.LordKnukle (1)
8.Drafterman
9.Lickdafoot
10.Mestari (2), Replaced BlackHawk
11.TUF (1)
12.F16
13.Viper-King
14.PartamRuhem
15.LordKnukle (2) – Replaced Kyro
16.Zaradi
17.Vmpire

Alive:

1.Jordan56
2.Nonentity
3.TUF (2), Replaced Ore_ele

With 3 Players, it takes 2 Votes to lynch.

This DP will end SATURDAY 7PM DDO Time, at which point, I will lynch the player with the most votes. If two or more players have equal votes, there will be a VTNL.

But hopefully, it won't come to that. It would suck to lose because of that.

Day Phase EIGHT has Begun!

Good Luck.
Seriously, though, I hope you all had fun playing Pokemon Mafia.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:49:58 PM
DEAD FROM LAST DAY PHASE:

Zaradi
- You are MAGIKARP, a WATER type Pokemon. You only have one ability, SPLASH. This ability is useless. As such, you are a VOTELESS TOWNIE. Your vote does not count in the DP. However, if you survive two DPs, on the 3rd DP, you will evolve into GYRADOS, a powerful WATER/FLYING type Pokemon. Gyrados is known for its fierce temper and high attack stats. As a result, you are the VIGILANTE. However, due to your fierce temper, protective roles are useless against you. Each night, you may visit another Pokemon and attempt to kill them. You win with the town Pokemon.

DEAD IN THE NIGHT:

Vmpire - You are MIME JR., a PSYCHIC type Pokemon. You are known to be in tune with the people around you, so much, that you can pick up their emotions and how they're feeling. As such, you are the LIE DETECTOR. Each night, you may submit any statement to me spoken by a Pokemon during the day phase and I will tell you whether or not that statement is a lie. Furthermore, on any EVEN night, you may choose to EVOLVE into MR.MIME. As MR.MIME, you are known for miming invisible barriers into existence, and as such, you can repel harsh attacks. As such, you are the TOWNIE BUSDRIVER, however, if you choose to EVOLVE, you will lose your LIE DETECTION ability. As the TOWNIE BUSDRIVER, each night, you may visit two Pokemon and swap the actions performed on them. You win with Team Rocket.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:51:20 PM
Just gonna say this was an extremely fun game. I thoroughly enjoyed it even though I was NK'd early and then lynched by the town I win with. :P
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:59:03 PM
At 4/4/2012 5:51:20 PM, Mestari wrote:
Just gonna say this was an extremely fun game. I thoroughly enjoyed it even though I was NK'd early and then lynched by the town I win with. :P

By the way, I love your sig.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:11:40 PM
I was freaking out there for a sec when vmpires said he wins with the town. Jordan who did you watch? I obviously didn't die, so I am the doc. And I knew zaradi would be killed.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:14:44 PM
Jordan you HAVE to be the last mafia. There is no other explanation. I am the confirmed doc noow, and non entity was the forensic investigator who killed f-16. Either that or non entity bussed f 16. BADLY.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:17:24 PM
At 4/4/2012 7:14:44 PM, TUF wrote:
Jordan you HAVE to be the last mafia. There is no other explanation. I am the confirmed doc noow, and non entity was the forensic investigator who killed f-16. Either that or non entity bussed f 16. BADLY.

Lets wait to see what nonentity has to say.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:18:11 PM
I feel so alone... I'm going back to work. Ill be back on in about an hour and a half. No one vote for christs sake please!
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:18:18 PM
At 4/4/2012 7:11:40 PM, TUF wrote:
I was freaking out there for a sec when vmpires said he wins with the town. Jordan who did you watch? I obviously didn't die, so I am the doc. And I knew zaradi would be killed.

I did that on purpose ;)
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:47:09 PM
At 4/4/2012 5:59:03 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 4/4/2012 5:51:20 PM, Mestari wrote:

By the way, I love your sig.

Thanks!
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:59:39 PM
NOBODY VOTE ANYONE. I have only read the DPs I've been active in. I have to read the first few. I will when I get to a computer.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:11:04 PM
At 4/4/2012 8:59:39 PM, nonentity wrote:
NOBODY VOTE ANYONE. I have only read the DPs I've been active in. I have to read the first few. I will when I get to a computer.

Non entity I have to believe your town for killing f-16. The only person it could be is jordan. His character even inplies that he is mafia. Deoxys is a friendly to human I read in the bio. Just in case though can you provide role justification? I am pretty sure the last one is jordan.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:20:20 PM
Non entity I only have 40 minutes then I will be busy the rest of the night. Jordan is the last mafia. He has to be, its the only explanation.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:20:53 PM
For some reason, I believe that TUF is the last scum. I gave pretty clear evidence that of my character and how I am town affiliated. I also led the lynch against Vmpire, a cult member. How would I know about him if I was mafia. Also you claimed doc that protected yourself every night phase. You also stated you knew Zaradi would have died but still choose to protect yourself.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:25:33 PM
Jordan your character is the scummiest one of them all. If I didn't protect myself last night, explain how I am still alive?? Your the only one that is not confirmed sir.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:27:19 PM
Jordan how likely do you think it is that non entity did a massive bus on f-16?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:38:31 PM
Oh my god! I can't believe I am so stupid! Non entity is innocent jordan I have caught you! You supposedly confirmed that you couldn't visit f-16 which is why we thought he was confirmed.I I remember now after looking at DP5 when f-16 was defending himself against non entity. The reason he was supposedly double confirmed is because vmpire couldn't visit him! But guess what? Vmpire no longer was an LD at that point! So vmpire was lying to use his results as a scape goat but that helped f-16 out too. Jordan faked his result on f-16 as fr16 was not an every day commutter!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:42:47 PM
http://www.debate.org...

Non entity, read f-16s role. Jordan lied about watching f-16 and getting no result! Jordan is the the last scum! VTL jordan!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:44:04 PM
Oh gawd I wish I read peoples roles better lol. I can't believe we all over looked this! Hammer him non entity.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:46:23 PM
I have to give it to you jordan, you had us all fooled. Good job though. It was close.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:49:25 PM
Getting Caught in a Pokeball

Jordan - 1/2 - TUF

This DP will end SATURDAY 7PM DDO Time, at which point, I will lynch the player with the most votes. If two or more players have equal votes, there will be a VTNL.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:49:35 PM
At 4/4/2012 9:44:04 PM, TUF wrote:
Oh gawd I wish I read peoples roles better lol. I can't believe we all over looked this! Hammer him non entity.

At 4/2/2012 4:32:41 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
F16 - You are ZORUA, a DARK type Pokemon. You are known for being able to change your physical appearance at will, essentially, you have the ability of shape shift. However, you have one weakness. When shape shifting, your tail is still visible, and when touched, you will return to your normal self. Therefore, you are the GODFATHER, and will appear innocent to all investigations, as a result of your ability to transform, however, you will lose this ability if successfully visited by two or more people during the same night phase. Furthermore, on the 3rd DP, you will evolve into ZOROARK. As ZOROARK, you are now able to create realistic illusions of yourself. As such, you will also gain the role of ILLUSIONIST. Because you create multiple illusions of yourself, it is difficult to determine which is real. Therefore, abilities used on you have a 75% of working. You win with the mafia Pokemon.

Did you not read this part. My ability was most likely not working that night. Nonentity don't hammer. TUF is the last scum. I gave my watcher results every day that made sense to what was happening. TUF, you are obviously scum. Nonentity vote wisely.

VTL TUF
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:50:23 PM
Lol f-16 role only made him 75% un visitable, and that was only after dp3. Well jordan claimed to have have visited him np2. God I am so stupid for missing this!!