Jump to topic:

Shakugan no Shana Mafia DP2

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:28:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was a peaceful day. I had just been enjoying the beautiful day in Misaki city. Everything was normal when suddenly... a Fuzetsu appeared. The war has began.

By unknown causes the first victim of the war was an experienced flame haze, Margery Daw. She fell into a coma and is unable to continue fighting, for now. She still lives on though and may return. Her rapid loss of sanity was due to an encounter with Yuji Sakai. (9:30-13:38 of the video). But how did this happen? Isn't Yuji one of us? Why would Yuji do such a thing? Yuji has been aligned with the flame hazes this entire time. What the hell is he trying to do? http://www.gogoanime.com...

A great number of flame hazes and denizens alike died last night. The actions focused around two powerful beings who both took multiple lives. First, the flame hazes rebelled against Outlaw. This was quite surprising because Outlaw is composed of flame hazes and humans. But then, even some members of Outlaw joined in the rebellion. What is going on? Internal strife will lose the war for the flame hazes and Outlaw alike. Nonetheless they targeted a powerful flame haze and commander who with great foresight set up a large number of clones that exploded upon contact. Even Töten Glocke sent their leader to attack him and fell in combat.

1. Thaddeus – You are Hildegard. You are a FLAME HAZE. You are known for your unrestricted spell, Night View of Demise. You can force your target's shadows to turn on them. Because of this, you are the ROLE REVERSER. You may target one player a night and their role will target themselves. You are the commander of Andrei Fortress for Outlaw in the Second Great War. You win with Outlaw.

2. Airmax – You are Centerhill. You are one of the Four Gods of Earth. You were the only one of the Four to initially aid the flame hazes in the war against the crimson denizens and Ball Masque. You are an excellent judge of character for this. You are the COP. You win with the flame hazes.

3. Vmpire – You are Asiz. You are a CRIMSON LORD. You are the cause of the First Great War. You were once renowned among the flame hazes as a defender of balance. You even contracted a flame haze of your own, Tis. You APPEAR INNOCENT. Upon Tis' death you attempted to use your unrestricted spell, City Devourer, to gather the power of existence necessary to revive her. This spell converted the entire city of Osterode into Power of Existence for your Grand Scheme. You must forfeit your night actions three times to completely cast city devourer. This includes the actions of your servants. You created Töten Glocke to carry out your plan after Tis' death. The DP after your third casting of City Devourer Tis will enter the game as a member of your organization. You also possess the treasure Natchtigall. This treasure allows you to encage a target and force them to sing whatever you desire. You desire them to sing nothing at all. You are the SILENCER. You may choose one target every NP and silence them for the following DP. You win with Töten Glocke.

The other battle occurred in Bal Masque's HQ, the Seireiden. Some how the flame hazes and outlaw alike discovered their identity and attacked them. However, Sydonay stood in their way killing anybody who attacked.

4. HCP – You are Shana. You are the hero and protagonist of the Shakugan no Shana series. You are the FLAME HAZE contracted to the Flame of Heaven. If you die in battle then the Flame of Heaven, Alastor, will materialize through the Tenpa Josai and kill the one who hammered you, or the person who night killed you. Thus you are the BOMB. You have many unrestricted spells, including shinban when allows you to detect the purpose of various unrestricted spells. You are the ROLECOP. You are also one of the most competent flame hazes in battle. It is almost impossible to kill you so the first time you are targeted for a kill at night you will be BULLETPROOF. You have always believed that your purpose in life was to serve as a weapon for your contractor Alastor. That is, until you met Yuji Sakai. While at first you were forced to protect the worthless torch simply because of the treasure within him, the Reiji Maigo, you soon fell in love with him. He has left you to pursue his own dreams, but you are dedicated to find him. Every night phase you may guess one player to be Yuji Sakai. If you guess correctly then you will be placed into a lover's pm with him. If Yuji Sakai is killed at any time, you will die as well. You are the LOVER. Also, Yuji believes that he is the mafia juggernaut and that he will soon gain limitless power from the God of Creation, The Snake of the Festival. You know from your childhood that the strongest unrestricted spell is LOVE. Find Yuji and convince him of that. Finally, you have betrayed the flame hazes in a sense. The duty of all flame hazes is to fight the crimson denizens and maintain balance. Flame hazes are weapons, nothing more. You have allowed a simple mystes to brainwash you into thinking otherwise. Your only desire now is to live forever with Yuji, and you won't let anyone get in your way. You win with Yuji Sakai when you are the final two players alive. However, the flame haze still see you as a valuable asset and therefore, you APPEAR INNOCENT. There is no other rolecop in the game and is therefore a safe fake claim.

5. USM – You are Chernobog. You are a CRIMSON LORD. You are a remarkable killer and even defeated the Flame of Heaven's flame haze Mathilde. You cannot be traced to your kills, but everybody fears you regardless. You are the NINJA. You are also the DESIGNATED KILLER of Töten Glocke. Until you die, you must carry out the night kills. Upon Tis' reentrance into the human realm Töten Glocke will become more active and you will be granted a one-shot extra night kill. You win with Töten Glocke.

6. Drafterman – You are Wilhelmina Carmel. You are a FLAME HAZE. You are renowned for your contributions in the First Great War. You have continued to remarkably represent the flame hazes against crimson denizens until present. You are known as the Manipulator of Objects or Master of Everything. In the past you have saved the crimson lord Pheles and the mystes Johann from Sabrac the Destructive Blade. You are also diligent in your investigations of various disturbances in the power of existence. Finally, you are a feared combatant, defeating a great number of enemies. You are the JOAT. You may pick one of the following roles to use every night: Cop, Vig, Doctor. You must use every role once before being able to use any role a second time, twice before using any a third, etc. When Outlaw requested your aid in the Second Great War, you refused. You win with yourself.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:28:56 PM
There was one more poor unfortunate soul who did nothing to cause his own death but was assaulted by Bel Peol of Bal Masque.

7. F-16 – You are Friagne. You are a Crimson Lord and a powerful hunter of flame hazes. Over the years you have collected a vast amount of treasures from the flame hazes you have defeated. As such, you are the MASTER OF TREASURES (INVENTOR). At your disposal are Bubble Loot (Roleblock), Trigget Happy (Vig Shot), and Dance Party (Lawyer or Frame). You may use each treasure as many times as you like. Your powers, however, are designed to keep you alive rather than to cause havoc. Your real goal is to go unnoticed. You are madly in love with your doll, Marianne. However, you have the power to resurrect her and you will not die upon her death. Your ultimate goal is to change Marianne from a mere Rinne into an independent being. To do this you must utilize the Unrestricted Spell developed by Asiz, City Devourer. Every night you have the option of forfeiting your night actions to implement the next face of your plan to turn Misaki City into a near-infinite pool of the power of existence in order to make Marianne a human. Whenever you choose to do this, the other players will be informed and will try to stop you. You must plan out City Devourer 3 times before you can finally use the unrestricted spell to make Marianne an independent being. Your preparations take time and you cannot cast City Devourer two times in a row. After your second casting of City Devourers players will have a strong indication of your guilt. Your powers are designed to keep you alive by manipulating the town, use them wisely. Upon your 3rd casting of City Devourer Marianne will become an independent being. You win with Marianne when you complete the casting of City Devourer.

8. Zaradi – You are Marianne. You are a Rinne and in love with the Crimson Lord Friagne. Upon his death you shall have nobody to protect you and will die. You are the LOVER. In order to forward Friagne's plans, you blew up on Shana. Therefore you are DAYTIME KAMIKAZE. You are also able to be restored by Friagne and if you die will come back from the grave to blow up on a target of your choosing. You are the HUNTER. You will not be granted the HUNTER power if Friagne dies. When Fragne completes his plan, you will be revived. You also hide behind other Rinne when scared in battle. You are the HIDER. When in fear you may hide behind another target for the NP and any killing abilities directed at you will miss. Investigative and protective powers will redirect to your target. However, any killing abilities used on your target will also kill you. You win with Friagne when he completes the casting of City Devourer.

Living Players

1. Kyro90
2. TUF
3. Apollo
4. royalpaladin
5. BlackVoid
6. LK
7. MasterKage has been replaced by Drafterman (2)
8. Viper-King
9. Medic
10. PR
11. CAPLlock
12. Lickdafoot

It takes 7 votes to lynch. You may send in your night actions during the DP.
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:30:57 PM
Holy sh!t. So many different factions.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:31:54 PM
Did 8 people seriously just die!? WTF!??
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:32:01 PM
At 4/4/2012 7:31:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
This is bad. All of those deaths are townie deaths, and HCP was Shana.

No. Toten Glocke and Outlaws are likely mafia and cult.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:32:04 PM

There were 2 mafia deaths.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:33:01 PM
There must be a metric sh1t ton of 3rd party players or an insanely powerful mafia...

actually....looking at the blood...probably both....
Sapere Aude!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:33:03 PM

Uhm... Toten Glocke appears to be mafia.

I FOS royal. I have a feeling.

VTL Royal
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:33:11 PM
8. Zaradi – You are Marianne. You are a Rinne and in love with the Crimson Lord Friagne. Upon his death you shall have nobody to protect you and will die. You are the LOVER. In order to forward Friagne's plans, you blew up on Shana. Therefore you are DAYTIME KAMIKAZE. You are also able to be restored by Friagne and if you die will come back from the grave to blow up on a target of your choosing. You are the HUNTER. You will not be granted the HUNTER power if Friagne dies. When Fragne completes his plan, you will be revived. You also hide behind other Rinne when scared in battle. You are the HIDER. When in fear you may hide behind another target for the NP and any killing abilities directed at you will miss. Investigative and protective powers will redirect to your target. However, any killing abilities used on your target will also kill you. You win with Friagne when he completes the casting of City Devourer.

Wait... How come HE gets to be a girl lover!? WHY NOT MEH!!!??
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:33:19 PM
To be honest guys. I don't even know what happened. The night actions came in and the death toll just kept rising.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:33:24 PM
Toten Glocke- Mafia (2 down)

Outlaw- Cult (1 down)

Flame Hazes- Town (2 down)

Various other TPs (3 down)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:35:09 PM
At 4/4/2012 7:33:03 PM, drafterman wrote:

VTL Royal

Chill. I know nothing about this series. I assumed that the town had a million different factions and that the Denizens were Mafia based on BlackVoid's posts yesterday.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:35:18 PM
At 4/4/2012 7:34:28 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Did any mafia die?

Two mafia were killed.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:36:16 PM

VTL Royal

Your dead
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:36:19 PM
At 4/4/2012 7:35:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

VTL Royal

Chill. I know nothing about this series. I assumed that the town had a million different factions and that the Denizens were Mafia based on BlackVoid's posts yesterday.

It's based primarily on your behavior and actions last phase, the fact that I died last night, and the amount of wine I have in me at the moment.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:36:28 PM
At 4/4/2012 7:35:18 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/4/2012 7:34:28 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Did any mafia die?

Two mafia were killed.

Who?
Sapere Aude!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:37:04 PM
At 4/4/2012 7:36:16 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

VTL Royal

Your dead

7. MasterKage has been replaced by Drafterman (2)

Lern too reed
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 7:37:24 PM
The Mafia godfather and the ninja were killed.

Also, I have a feeling that the cult do not have a recruiting ability but instead started out with a fixed number of players. This is demonstrated through Thaddeus' death and role.