Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pokemon Mafia - ENDGAME THREAD!

Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:40:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mafia Wins!
Poor TUF ):

1st Place: Mafia
2nd Place: Town
3rd Place: Team Rocket
4th Place: Mestari (2), Replaced Blackhawk
5th Place: LordKnukle (1)

Surviving Players:
Jordan - TOWN
Nonentity - MAFIA

Original Numbers:
MAFIA - 4
TOWN - 12
3RD PARTY - 3
CULT - 1

Final Numbers:
MAFIA - 1
TOWN - 1
3RD PARTY - 0
CULT - 0

Town, don't feel too bad for the loss, it was a really close game. Congratulations to everyone and thanks for playing. Also, this was my first time modding, and I would appreciate any feedback, comments, improvements, stuff like that. I hope everyone enjoyed it.

ROLE PMS:

You are DITTO, a NORMAL type Pokemon. You only have one ability, TRANSFORM. This ability allows you to copy your opponent's moves and types, and transform into an exact replica of that Pokemon. As such, you are the COPIER. Each night phase, you may visit one other Pokemon and become that Pokemon for that night phase. You will inherit that Pokemon's affiliation and role, however, you will not be told that role or affiliation. Then, you may visit another Pokemon and attempt to use that role on that Pokemon. You win with the town Pokemon.

[MOD NOTE: Will only work on other Pokemon, not humans.]

You are MAGIKARP, a WATER type Pokemon. You only have one ability, SPLASH. This ability is useless. As such, you are a VOTELESS TOWNIE. Your vote does not count in the DP. However, if you survive two DPs, on the 3rd DP, you will evolve into GYRADOS, a powerful WATER/FLYING type Pokemon. Gyrados is known for its fierce temper and high attack stats. As a result, you are the VIGILANTE. However, due to your fierce temper, protective roles are useless against you. Each night, you may visit another Pokemon and attempt to kill them. You win with the town Pokemon.

You are MEW, a PSYCHIC type Pokemon, and part of the MEW DUO, along with MEWTWO. MEW is able to turn invisible at will, as well as create force fields of invisible energy. As such, on ODD nights, you are the TRACKER, as your invisibility allows you to follow Pokemon without being seen. On ODD nights, you may visit one other Pokemon to see who he visits. On EVEN nights, you are BULLETPROOF, as your force field protects you from harm.However, if you visit your archenemy, MEWTWO, you will both die. You win with the town Pokemon.

You are EVEE, a NORMAL type Pokemon. As EVEE, you do not have any special moves that set you apart from other Pokemon. However, because of you cute complacent nature, you are the BELOVED TOWNIE. As such, it takes one extra vote to lynch you during the DP. However, you are also known for your unique ability to evolve. On any night phase, you may evolve into: VAPOREON, GLACEON, ESPEON, LEAFEON, UMBREON, FLAREON, or JOLTEON. You may only go through this process once. After you have decided to evolve, you will be given a new role(s) that matches your new character. You may choose to evolve at ANY night phase, however, the longer you wait, the more powerful your evolution will be. You win with the town Pokemon.

[MOD NOTE: Doesn't actually get stronger. Just a ploy to re-balance the game if needed]

You are LATIAS, a DRAGON/PSYCHIC type Pokemon, and part of the EON DUO with your partner LATIOS. As LATIAS, you are known for your quick speed and high intelligence, as well as telepathic communication. As such, you are the EVEN NIGHT COP. Each night, you may visit another Pokemon and determine his/her type. If you visit your partner, LATIOS, you will be put into a separate LOVER's PM with him. If either you or your partner dies, the other will die the next DP or NP as well. Furthermore, because of your telepathic communications ability, you are the COMMUNICATOR as well, and on ODD nights you may convey a message to another Pokemon of your choice, with a limit of 140 characters. You win with the town Pokemon.

You are LATIOS, a DRAGON/PSYCHIC type Pokemon, and part of the EON DUO with your partner LATIAS. As LATIOS, you are known for your quick speed and high intelligence, as well as telepathic communication. As such, you are the ODD NIGHT COP. Each night, you may visit another Pokemon and determine his/her affiliation. If you visit your partner, LATIAS, you will be put into a separate LOVER's PM with her. If either you or your partner dies, the other will die the next DP or NP as well. Furthermore, because of your telepathic communications ability, you are the COMMUNICATOR as well, and on EVEN nights you may convey a message to another Pokemon of your choice, with a limit of 140 characters. You win with the town Pokemon.

You are DIGLET, a GROUND type Pokemon. You are known for being able to dig through the ground quickly. As a result, it is difficult to locate you at many times. As such, you are the HIDER. Each night, you may visit another Pokemon, and in doing so, you will hide behind that Pokemon. You cannot be targeted directly, but whatever should happen to the Pokemon you are hiding behind, will also happen to you. Also, on the 3rd DP, if you survive, you will evolve into DUGTRIO. As DUGTRIO, you now have more heads, and as such, you can multitask while digging. Therefore, after you evolve, you will also gain the role of TRACKER, and you will be able to see who the Pokemon you choose to hide behind visits. You win with the town Pokemon.

You are CELEBI, a PSYCHIC/GRASS type Pokemon. Your main ability is to travel through time, and your ability to restore plants to perfect health. Because of these aspects, you are the DOCTOR. Each night, you can visit a player. Should that player be night killed, you will attempt to travel through time to prevent that night kill. You win with the town Pokemon.

You are ZEKROM, an ELECTRIC/DRAGON type Pokemon. As an ELECTRIC type, you can discharge thousands of watts of electricity, often shocking and paralyzing your target. As such, you are the TOWNIE ROLEBLOCKER. Each night, you may visit another Pokemon, and because of the huge amount of electricity flowing in your body, you will shock and paralyze that Pokemon, disabling any abilities they have for the night. Players you visit will receive the message: "You were paralyzed." You win with the town Pokemon.

You are MIME JR., a PSYCHIC type Pokemon. You are known to be in tune with the people around you, so much, that you can pick up their emotions and how they're feeling. As such, you are the LIE DETECTOR. Each night, you may submit any statement to me spoken by a Pokemon during the day phase and I will tell you whether or not that statement is a lie. Furthermore, on any EVEN night, you may choose to EVOLVE into MR.MIME. As MR.MIME, you are known for miming invisible barriers into existence, and as such, you can repel harsh attacks. As such, you are the TOWNIE BUSDRIVER, however, if you choose to EVOLVE, you will lose your LIE DETECTION ability. As the TOWNIE BUSDRIVER, each night, you may visit two Pokemon and swap the actions performed on them. You win with the town Pokemon.

You are SPIRITOMB, a GHOST/DARK type Pokemon.You are found in deep caves and old tombs. As such, you have learned to tap into the spirits of the deceased. Therefore, you are the ONE SHOT SENSOR. As the ONE SHOT SENSOR, you can discover how many mafia Pokemon were involved in a lynch the previous day phase, however, this ability is only a one time use. You win with the town Pokemon.

[MOD NOTE: DEATH MILLER, APPEARS AS A GOON]
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:41:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You are RAYQUAZA, a DRAGON/FLYING type Pokemon. You are known to be extremely territorial, and attack anyone who comes near your lair. Because of this behavior of yours, you are the PARANOID GUN OWNER, or PGO. You will attack anyone who visits you at night, thus killing them, regardless of affiliation. Furthermore, because of your tendency to fly around the globe and your sharp eyes, you are also the WATCHER. Each night, you can visit another Pokemon and see who visits them. You win with the town Pokemon.

HCP's Pokemon Mafia
MAFIA ROLES (5)

You are MEWTWO, a PSYCHIC type Pokemon, and part of the MEW DUO, along with MEW. You are well known for being the first Pokemon created through science and your incredible mind power. This gives you the ability of telepathy and mind control. As such, you are the MAFIA REDIRECTOR. Each night, you can visit a Pokemon, and take control of their mind, essentially using their ability on another target. When doing this, you will also be informed of the results of the actions (if necessary) and the mind controlled Pokemon will not, through your telepathy. However, if you visit your archenemy, MEW, you will both die. You win with the mafia Pokemon.

You are AERODACTYL, a ROCK/FLYING type Pokemon. You are known to be vicious and ruthless, as well as being able to fly at great speeds to catch your victims. As such, you are the MAFIA NINJA, and able to visit other Pokemon without being seen. Because of your serrated saw like fangs, you are also able to wound easily, and can pierce through most protection, allowing you to taste your victim's blood. Through years of hunting, you have learned how to "read" your victim's blood. Thus, if a protective role prevents you from killing your intended target, you will receive information of their role instead. You win with the mafia Pokemon.

You are ZORUA, a DARK type Pokemon. You are known for being able to change your physical appearance at will, essentially, you have the ability of shape shift. However, you have one weakness. When shape shifting, your tail is still visible, and when touched, you will return to your normal self. Therefore, you are the GODFATHER, and will appear innocent to all investigations, as a result of your ability to transform, however, you will lose this ability if successfully visited by two or more people during the same night phase. Furthermore, on the 3rd DP, you will evolve into ZOROARK. As ZOROARK, you are now able to create realistic illusions of yourself. As such, you will also gain the role of ILLUSIONIST. Because you create multiple illusions of yourself, it is difficult to determine which is real. Therefore, abilities used on you have a 75% of working. You win with the mafia Pokemon.

You are GIRATINA, a GHOST/DRAGON type Pokemon. You are able to travel through time and between dimensions at will. As such, you are the DIMENSION CONTROLLER. Therefore, you can alter either time or space. Each night phase, you can select to perform one of the following two abilities on another player of your choice:
1.Visit another Pokemon and alter time for them. This allows you to either evolve or de-evolve that Pokemon.
2.Visit another player and alter space for them. This allows you to banish that player to another dimension for the next day phase. As such, that player will be unable to vote the next day phase.
You win with the mafia.

HCP's Pokemon Mafia
3RD PARTY ROLES (3)

You are NURSE JOY, a HUMAN. You work at the POKECENTER, and your job is to heal the Pokemon that trainers bring in. You are a good person, and you refuse to serve evildoers. However, your job requires you to heal all Pokemon, regardless of affiliation. As a result, you have no allegiance. Therefore, you are the 3RD PARTY DOCTOR. Each night, you may visit one Pokemon, and that Pokemon will be protected for the night, just like a normal doctor. If you visit a non Pokemon player, your ability will not do anything. However, there is a catch. If you heal a TOWN affiliated Pokemon, you will gain a point. If you heal a MAFIA affiliated Pokemon, you will lose two points. If you heal a Pokemon of any other affiliation, you will gain no points. At the end of the game, if you have a positive score, you win with the town. If you have a negative score, you win with the mafia. If you have no points, you win with yourself, but only if you are able to survive. You start with 0 points, and you will not be told of your point balance at any point in the game. You cannot protect yourself nor can you protect the same Pokemon twice.For now, you win with yourself.

You are UNOWN, a PSYCHIC type Pokemon.You are very timid, and not much is known about you, except the fact that you live in your own dimension, and rarely venture out into the Pokemon world. As such, you have no allegiance to anyone; however, the recent Pokemon war has forced you to choose sides. Therefore, you are the UNDECIDED. As a result, you can change your allegiance twice throughout the period of the game, to any affiliation you desire. If you choose to win with the mafia, however, due to secrecy reasons, you will not be told of its members. You will not be put into the mafia PM. You can use this ability at any time. A message will appear in the DP to the town when you do so.As you are a third party player, you will show up as guilty on all investigations, regardless of what affiliation you choose. For now, you win with yourself.

You are ASH KETCHUM, a HUMAN. You come from Pallet Town, Kanto. Your dream is to become the greatest Pokemonmaster of all time, and you try to achieve this by trying to catch them all. As such, you are the MAD HATTER.You have three Pokeballs. Each night you may use one of the following abilities:
1. Throw a Pokeball at a player and catch him/her.
2. Select a player who has been caught in a Pokeball and roleblock him/her.
3. Steal a player's vote and place it on any other player. The players that you select must be in Pokeballs.
If a player who was in a Pokeball dies, you receive a new Pokeball.
You win if at least 50%, rounded down, of the surviving players at the end of the game, are in Pokeballs. You do not have to survive to win. You win with yourself.

HCP's Pokemon Mafia
CULT ROLES (1)

You are TEAM ROCKET, an evil ORGANIZATION that steals Pokemon. You carry out inhumane and cruel experiments on Pokemon, and your ultimate goal is to take over the world using Pokemon. As such, you are the CULT RECRUITER. Each night, you may attempt to "steal" or recruit a Pokemon into your cult. That Pokemon will retain his/her abilities and will be put into a separate cult PM with you. You can recruit a Pokemon of any affiliation except MAFIA, and that Pokemon will now win with the CULT, however, there are certain players that you cannot recruit. At any point in the game, if the CULT has a majority, it will win, as then, you can successfully take over the world. However, there are certain do-gooders that makes your job difficult. As such, if a do-gooder visits you, a random Pokemon captured by Team Rocket will escape.If you die, the CULT will no longer be able to recruit. You win with Team Rocket.

[MOD NOTE: Do-gooders are Nurse Joy and Ash Ketchum]

You are now FLAREON, a FIRE type Pokemon. You no longer take one more vote to be lynched. As Flareon, you are known to be able to use a range of abilities, and the Eeveelution that can use most of the moves EVEE was capable of using. As such, you are the JOAT. You have the following 1x abilities: 1X COP, 1X VIG, 1X TRACKER, and 1X BULLETPROOF. Each night phase, you can only use one of those abilities, with the exception of BULLETPROOF, which will be used automatically. You win with the benevolent Pokemon.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:42:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Special Section for Mestari (2), Replaced Blackhawk:

You didn't actually win with the town, you actually ended up with 0 points.

N1: Royal (-2 Points)
N2: LDF (-1 Points)
N3: Vmpire (-1 Points, Vmpire was Cult)
N4: Zaradi (0 Points)
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:46:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In the beginning I'd thought the mafia was severely underpowered. There were only 4 of us and there were so many roles we couldn't night kill. Plus we lost our role blocker early. When we lost drafter I'd thought we were done for. But over all, it was a fun game while I was active. Again, I apologize to everyone, especially town and my mafia teammates, for my inactivity in the beginning.

And a special sorry to Viper-King for the ad homs :( I didn't mean them!! *hugs* I was just trying to get you lynched
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:48:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Affiliations:

1.TUF (1) - TOWN
2. RoyalPaladin - MAFIA
3. Viper-King - TOWN
4. Jordan56 - TOWN
5. Airmax1227 - CULT
6. Drafterman - MAFIA
7. LK (2), Replaced Kyro - TOWN
8. Medic - TOWN
9. PartamRuhem - TOWN, RECRUITED INTO CULT
10. Mestari (1) - TOWN
11. Lickdafoot - TOWN
12. Mest (2), Replaced BH - 3RD PARTY (0 Points)
13. Thaddeus - TOWN
14. nonentity - MAFIA
15. Vmpire321 - TOWN, RECRUITED INTO CULT
16. F16 - MAFIA
17. LordKnuckle (1) - 3RD PARTY
18. TUF (2), Replaced Ore_ele - TOWN
19. Zaradi - TOWN
20. Buddamoose - 3RD PARTY, PICKED TOWN
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:48:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 10:46:57 PM, nonentity wrote:
In the beginning I'd thought the mafia was severely underpowered. There were only 4 of us and there were so many roles we couldn't night kill. Plus we lost our role blocker early. When we lost drafter I'd thought we were done for. But over all, it was a fun game while I was active. Again, I apologize to everyone, especially town and my mafia teammates, for my inactivity in the beginning.

And a special sorry to Viper-King for the ad homs :( I didn't mean them!! *hugs* I was just trying to get you lynched

Congrats, Nonentity! Everyone, this is your new target!
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:49:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 10:46:57 PM, nonentity wrote:
In the beginning I'd thought the mafia was severely underpowered. There were only 4 of us and there were so many roles we couldn't night kill. Plus we lost our role blocker early. When we lost drafter I'd thought we were done for. But over all, it was a fun game while I was active. Again, I apologize to everyone, especially town and my mafia teammates, for my inactivity in the beginning.

And a special sorry to Viper-King for the ad homs :( I didn't mean them!! *hugs* I was just trying to get you lynched

The cult helped you guys out alot. They were pretty much a second mafia.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:53:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Don't think I don't know why you guys target me so much! Sexist pigs!

Well, I am not a female, so will just have to pursue nonentity instead!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:17:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good game guys. I really thought the mafia were underpowered too. However, NonEntity blasted apart the town and the cult to take us to victory. Bussing me certainly helped. I knew I wasn't going to be very active and also liable to be vig-killed at any time (since Zaradi was the vig). Mafia were in dire straits until NE came through and executed it perfectly. Town and Cult played decently but NE was totally the sexiest mafia player in this game and I've told her that many times in the mafia PM - getting on Viper's case and lynching him.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:19:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 11:17:09 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Good game guys. I really thought the mafia were underpowered too. However, NonEntity blasted apart the town and the cult to take us to victory. Bussing me certainly helped. I knew I wasn't going to be very active and also liable to be vig-killed at any time (since Zaradi was the vig). Mafia were in dire straits until NE came through and executed it perfectly. Town and Cult played decently but NE was totally the sexiest mafia player in this game and I've told her that many times in the mafia PM - getting on Viper's case and lynching him.

Omg you're giving me too much credit. It was your sexy idea and I just followed through on it :p I feel so bad being inactive and then coming along and taking all the credit :/
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:26:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 11:19:05 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/4/2012 11:17:09 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Good game guys. I really thought the mafia were underpowered too. However, NonEntity blasted apart the town and the cult to take us to victory. Bussing me certainly helped. I knew I wasn't going to be very active and also liable to be vig-killed at any time (since Zaradi was the vig). Mafia were in dire straits until NE came through and executed it perfectly. Town and Cult played decently but NE was totally the sexiest mafia player in this game and I've told her that many times in the mafia PM - getting on Viper's case and lynching him.

Omg you're giving me too much credit. It was your sexy idea and I just followed through on it :p I feel so bad being inactive and then coming along and taking all the credit :/

Please take all of the credit. Please! :3
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:27:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 11:26:15 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I will never trust Nonentity again. She's become the 2nd Royalpaladin.

Nononono!

Nonentity is MUCH better than I am. MUCH MUCH MUCH better!
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 11:27:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 11:26:15 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I will never trust Nonentity again. She's become the 2nd Royalpaladin.

lmao I was afraid of this. I wuvs you!
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:25:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good game guys. I am still very proud of the town. We only got two mis lynches and that last one didn't really even count, given that we literally had nothing to implicate non entity. No metter what happened I'm sure that last day phase would have ended in the lynching of me or jordan. Good job non entity, and the mafia. That was a ballsy thing to do when you bussed f-16. Good game everyone. I did not get my long awaited win, but my heart still feels satisfied that we got all but one of the scumbags. This was a fantastic game HCP, and you were a great mod, so thankyou so much for letting me play. Would you like to co-mod my next game with me for the after noons while I. Will be working?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 6:25:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think this was a great and well designed game.

I still can't figure out why I was lynched. I couldn't have been playing anymore protown and wasn't caught in any lies.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 7:52:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the game at first. I died because Jordan was a Watcher/PGO (a broken combination) and I redirected him to Vmpire. Drafterman died because of a fluke. He really did evolve Zaradi that NP.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 7:57:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 7:52:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the game at first. I died because Jordan was a Watcher/PGO (a broken combination) and I redirected him to Vmpire. Drafterman died because of a fluke. He really did evolve Zaradi that NP.

After you died did the other Mafia suspect I was PGO or were you all confused?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:00:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 7:57:37 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 7:52:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the game at first. I died because Jordan was a Watcher/PGO (a broken combination) and I redirected him to Vmpire. Drafterman died because of a fluke. He really did evolve Zaradi that NP.

After you died did the other Mafia suspect I was PGO or were you all confused?

We figured it out pretty quickly.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:03:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 8:00:23 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 4/5/2012 7:57:37 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
After you died did the other Mafia suspect I was PGO or were you all confused?

We figured it out pretty quickly.

So it was probably a good idea to claim after Royal to prevent townie deaths. No one really targeted me anyways.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:11:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah, you probably should have claimed earlier. I was particularly miffed when I discovered that you were PGO because I realized that we could have obtained two kills every night if I had redirected people to you.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:59:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, now that I'm ff my phone I can give a more detailed response.

HCP, I believe this is your first designed/modded game? If so, many kudos do you. I think this was a well run, well designed game and it was unjoyable to play until I was gypped by the town.

With the evolution mechanics you basically had double duty because you had two devise twice as many roles. Having humans being third parties kept things interesting and this is one of the few times I've seen a cult that wasn't overpowered.

I look forward to your next game.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:59:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 8:59:27 AM, drafterman wrote:
Ok, now that I'm ff my phone I can give a more detailed response.

HCP, I believe this is your first designed/modded game? If so, many kudos do you. I think this was a well run, well designed game and it was enjoyable to play until I was gypped by the town.

Ahem.