Total Posts:83|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners 8.1 - DAY PHASE FOUR

Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:05:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
After the lynching of the mafia member Buddamoose yesterday, Lordknukle's body was found riddled with bullets in a parking lot the next day.

Buddamoose - You are the Role Cop. Each night, you select an individual and learn what role they have. You win the mafia

Lordknukle - You are a vanilla. You have no special powers. You win with the town.

Grave
IFLYHIGH-Cop
Oberherr-Vanilla
Buddamoose-Rolecop
LordKnukle-Vanilla

Living Players
1. Vmpire
2. Airmax
3. CapLlock
4. FourTrouble
5. Kyro90 The Black Cat
6. Zaradi

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Hardcore.Pwnography is my co-mod, and speaks with authority.

This Day Phase will end on 4/7 at 11:30am EST.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:10:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well that pretty much confirms we caught our three mafia with the Ober lynch results. Next in line:

VTL Four
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:11:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I see what you did there.... clever mafia.....

Anyways, mafia is so obvious when you look at the current list.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:54:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 11:10:32 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Well that pretty much confirms we caught our three mafia with the Ober lynch results. Next in line:

VTL Four

It is bad strategy for mafia to expose themselves, that much should be pretty obvious to anyone who plays this game. So why would Zaradi think all 3 mafia would expose themselves in a single bandwagon, especially if that lynching was not a game-winning lynch? It is more likely that 1-2 mafia voted for Ober, and the other 1-2 chose to remain unexposed. Mafia wins by remaining unexposed. Getting the town to lynch the town is a secondary objective, but a far riskier one. I hope I'm being clear: it is highly unlikely that all the mafia voted for Ober.

I think Zaradi is mafia for a few reasons. Zaradi was absolutely convinced Ober was innocent and he repeatedly refused to be investigated. Someone who makes it a point to not join a lynch against someone who turns out innocent is as suspicious as those who join the lynching, because they are showing a tremendous fear of being associated with lynching an innocent. All of Zaradi's actions make perfect sense when you realize Zaradi must be mafia.

Zaradi did not want to expose himself or the mafia through Ober's lynch, so he hides by defending Ober till Ober's dying breath, and then, continues to defend Ober's stupidity (lack of defense and voting himself) even after we lynched Ober. Add the fact that Zaradi absolutely refused we investigate him, and the fact Zaradi wants to put suspicion on me OVER airmax, and it's clear he's mafia.

As for airmax, I think he's mafia because of the MANNER in which he joined Ober's lynching. Instead of accepting my reasoning or LK's, airmax expressed belief that Ober was innocent; airmax wanted to make sure that he would not be fully exposed in the lynching. But of course, by associating himself with Ober's innocence, and then lynching Ober anyway, airmax clearly exposes his scummy-type actions.

Zaradi thinks I'm mafia, which as far as I'm concerned, is more evidence that Zaradi is mafia. What reason is there to think I'm mafia? I've been transparent in all my reasoning this game. I was the person to put suspicion on Budda and airmax in the first place. I pointed out Budda's sporatic voting patters before anyone even considered looking at Budda. Voting me instead of airmax confirms Zaradi is scum.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:18:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 11:54:34 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:10:32 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Well that pretty much confirms we caught our three mafia with the Ober lynch results. Next in line:

VTL Four

It is bad strategy for mafia to expose themselves, that much should be pretty obvious to anyone who plays this game.

And why you did it is still beyond me.

So why would Zaradi think all 3 mafia would expose themselves in a single bandwagon, especially if that lynching was not a game-winning lynch?

Because it happened? Budda's flipping guilty confirms it.

It is more likely that 1-2 mafia voted for Ober, and the other 1-2 chose to remain unexposed.

Except that's not what happened. There's no wiggling out of this one: you're confirmed scum with Budda's flipping guilty, ESPECIALLY since you spent 30+ posts trying to divert attention from him.

Mafia wins by remaining unexposed.

I agree. And yet you exposed yourself. After you, Airmax is next.

Getting the town to lynch the town is a secondary objective, but a far riskier one. I hope I'm being clear: it is highly unlikely that all the mafia voted for Ober.

Regardless of probability, it is what happened here. You, Budda, and Airmax are all scum. We've already confirmed that. Now die.

I think Zaradi is mafia for a few reasons. Zaradi was absolutely convinced Ober was innocent

Because you were attacking him with literally nothing...of course that's going to raise a few red flags with me.

and he repeatedly refused to be investigated.

Except I repeatedly said I was okay with being investigated...

Someone who makes it a point to not join a lynch against someone who turns out innocent is as suspicious as those who join the lynching, because they are showing a tremendous fear of being associated with lynching an innocent.

Because it's generally a bad thing, unless you're mafia, to lynch an innocent. The fact you think it wasn't such a bad thing confirms you doubly as mafia. Die already.

All of Zaradi's actions make perfect sense when you realize Zaradi must be mafia.

That wouldn't actually be true. Nice try. Die already.

Zaradi did not want to expose himself or the mafia through Ober's lynch, so he hides by defending Ober till Ober's dying breath, and then, continues to defend Ober's stupidity

I love how you spew the same sh!t over and over, but refuse to even respond to anything I say. I've already answered this at least fifty times.

(lack of defense

Because he didn't have anything to defend himself with...

and voting himself)

Because he gave up trying to convince the mafia (i.e. you) to not vote for him.

even after we lynched Ober. Add the fact that Zaradi absolutely refused we investigate him,

-.- Do you even read the DPs? I said, multiple times, that I was OKAY with being investigated.

and the fact Zaradi wants to put suspicion on me OVER airmax,

Because you're acting far scummier than Airmax. We can lynch him tomorrow. You're next in line.

and it's clear he's mafia.

If having in my role PM "YOU WIN WITH THE TOWN" makes me mafia, my bad.

As for airmax, I think he's mafia because of the MANNER in which he joined Ober's lynching. Instead of accepting my reasoning or LK's, airmax expressed belief that Ober was innocent; airmax wanted to make sure that he would not be fully exposed in the lynching. But of course, by associating himself with Ober's innocence, and then lynching Ober anyway, airmax clearly exposes his scummy-type actions.

We already know Airmax is mafia. But he's not acting as scummy as you are. You're up for lynching.

Zaradi thinks I'm mafia, which as far as I'm concerned, is more evidence that Zaradi is mafia. What reason is there to think I'm mafia?

Oh, let's just go down the list...

I've been transparent in all my reasoning this game.

False reasoning*
Fix'd

I was the person to put suspicion on Budda and airmax in the first place.

Then tried to shift it off of them and onto me. You agreed that they were scummy, but then tried to lynch a townie. Mafia confirmed.

I pointed out Budda's sporatic voting patters before anyone even considered looking at Budda.

Then tried shifting the attention off him and onto me. Oh yeah, totally pro-town behavior.

Voting me instead of airmax confirms Zaradi is scum.

You're acting scummier than Airmax. Airmax can be lynched tomorrow. You're up.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:20:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is going to be so fun to read! So intense :P
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:34:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@Four..

1) LK's reasons for lynching Ober were spotty at best... I pointed this out because I have a history in Mafia games with LK...

2) I only voted for Ober after he VTL'd himself, and never would have done so if he hadn't... bottom line, vote for yourself, I lynch you.

Right now I'm leaning toward Four, for avoiding the obvious, that Budda was mafia... He hammered when he was forced to.

VTL Four
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:35:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 12:22:02 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
Shall we lynch for the clear reasons

As opposed to.. the obscure reasons?
Debate.org Moderator
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:45:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How obvious can it be who the two mafia are? They are voting to lynch me.

I NEVER ONCE said Budda was not guilty. I've been stressing Budda's guilt the entire game. When I directed attention to Zaradi and airmax, it was not to say Budda was not guilty. It was to say Zaradi and airmax are ALSO guilty. It will be truly retarded if you guys allow the fact I put pressure on Zaradi and airmax to be reason for my being suspicious. Both of them are taking the fact I pressured them, and trying to say it means I didn't want Budda lynched. That is utter BS, I was FIRST person to point out Budda was guilty. Did anyone even go back to make sure I wasn't lying about Budda's sporatic voting patters? Only reason Budda was caught was cause of me. Don't let these scums trick you into thinking I didn't want Budda lynched, the claim itself speaks to their scumminess.

Furthermore: I have repeatedly asked Zaradi to point to a single time where he accepted being investigated. He still has not done so. In DP2, LK told Cop to investigate either Budda or Zaradi. Zaradi immediately refused, claiming he was no suspicious at all and Budda should be investigated, not him. LK responded by telling Cop not to listen, that Zaradi's claim sounded like mafia trying to redirect Cop.

If you guys are really so dumb as to think all 3 mafia would join the lynch-fest on Ober, then sure, vote for me. But if you guys have any sense about you, you'd know that the entire mafia would not be dumb enough to expose themselves. Maybe Budda and airmax, but Zaradi? Zaradi is too smart for that, he would never expose himself on the first lynch of the game. Especially knowing that Ober would turn innocent. He is an EXPERIENCED player, he knows better than that.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:48:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm not gonna say anymore, decide either Zaradi or me. Either way, the game is over, I really can't wait to find out Zaradi is scum.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 1:04:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 1:58:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 12:48:23 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm not gonna say anymore, decide either Zaradi or me. Either way, the game is over, I really can't wait to find out Zaradi is scum.

You'll have to wait for a different game, because I'm not scum. Now to respond to your bigger post above this one.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 2:09:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 12:45:18 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
How obvious can it be who the two mafia are? They are voting to lynch me.


Airmax is just looking to bus you to try and look innocent. He's going next.
I NEVER ONCE said Budda was not guilty. I've been stressing Budda's guilt the entire game.

Never argued against it.

When I directed attention to Zaradi and airmax, it was not to say Budda was not guilty.

Except that's what you did say by trying to divert pressure away from Budda....

It was to say Zaradi and airmax are ALSO guilty.

Airmax is guilty, I agree. But replace Zaradi with FourTrouble, and you'd be correct.

It will be truly retarded if you guys allow the fact I put pressure on Zaradi and airmax to be reason for my being suspicious.

Except it's reason to be suspicious...

Both of them are taking the fact I pressured them, and trying to say it means I didn't want Budda lynched.

You DIDN'T. Need I point out you had your vote on me a lot longer than you did Budda last DP? The same thing with Airmax.

That is utter BS, I was FIRST person to point out Budda was guilty.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, you probably just buss'd your scum buddy to look innocent.

Did anyone even go back to make sure I wasn't lying about Budda's sporatic voting patters? Only reason Budda was caught was cause of me. Don't let these scums trick you into thinking I didn't want Budda lynched, the claim itself speaks to their scumminess.

Au contrair, you wanted me lynched over Budda. Ergo, you didn't want Budda lynched. The fact that Budda flipped guilty, thusly, confirms you as scum. Die scum.

Furthermore: I have repeatedly asked Zaradi to point to a single time where he accepted being investigated.

Where have you asked me? Not once, all you have said is "HURRR HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE INVESITGATED HURRR"

He still has not done so. In DP2, LK told Cop to investigate either Budda or Zaradi. Zaradi immediately refused, claiming he was no suspicious at all and Budda should be investigated, not him.

He strawmans what I said. I said I was okay with being investigated, so long as there was not a better target. We had two better targets (Budda and Four) so I suggested one of them. But I was still okay with it.

LK responded by telling Cop not to listen, that Zaradi's claim sounded like mafia trying to redirect Cop.

If you guys are really so dumb as to think all 3 mafia would join the lynch-fest on Ober, then sure, vote for me.

It was more dumb that you and your two scum buddies actually did it.

But if you guys have any sense about you, you'd know that the entire mafia would not be dumb enough to expose themselves.

So then why did you and Budda and Airmax expose yourselves?

Maybe Budda and airmax, but Zaradi? Zaradi is too smart for that, he would never expose himself on the first lynch of the game. Especially knowing that Ober would turn innocent.

Am I suddenly a psychic? I had a strong belief that Ober was innocent, but this doesn't mean in any way I knew that he was.

He is an EXPERIENCED player, he knows better than that.

And I do know enough about scum-tells to call you on your BS. You're scum, it's pretty much been confirmed since you spent a sh!t ton of time defending Budda, who flipped guilty. You have no reasonable, nor logical, nor sensible, nor actually feasible reason that I'm scum. The only thing you have is that I defended Ober. Isn't that what town is supposed to do? Try to prevent those who are also town from dying? The fact you pushed so hard on him with no actual evidence to support your claim double confirms you as mafia.

Just go ahead and vote yourself. It's over.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 2:45:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 2:09:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/5/2012 12:45:18 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
How obvious can it be who the two mafia are? They are voting to lynch me.


Airmax is just looking to bus you to try and look innocent. He's going next.
I NEVER ONCE said Budda was not guilty. I've been stressing Budda's guilt the entire game.

Never argued against it.

When I directed attention to Zaradi and airmax, it was not to say Budda was not guilty.

Except that's what you did say by trying to divert pressure away from Budda....

It was to say Zaradi and airmax are ALSO guilty.

Airmax is guilty, I agree. But replace Zaradi with FourTrouble, and you'd be correct.

It will be truly retarded if you guys allow the fact I put pressure on Zaradi and airmax to be reason for my being suspicious.

Except it's reason to be suspicious...

Both of them are taking the fact I pressured them, and trying to say it means I didn't want Budda lynched.

You DIDN'T. Need I point out you had your vote on me a lot longer than you did Budda last DP? The same thing with Airmax.

That is utter BS, I was FIRST person to point out Budda was guilty.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, you probably just buss'd your scum buddy to look innocent.

Did anyone even go back to make sure I wasn't lying about Budda's sporatic voting patters? Only reason Budda was caught was cause of me. Don't let these scums trick you into thinking I didn't want Budda lynched, the claim itself speaks to their scumminess.

Au contrair, you wanted me lynched over Budda. Ergo, you didn't want Budda lynched. The fact that Budda flipped guilty, thusly, confirms you as scum. Die scum.

Furthermore: I have repeatedly asked Zaradi to point to a single time where he accepted being investigated.

Where have you asked me? Not once, all you have said is "HURRR HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE INVESITGATED HURRR"

He still has not done so. In DP2, LK told Cop to investigate either Budda or Zaradi. Zaradi immediately refused, claiming he was no suspicious at all and Budda should be investigated, not him.

He strawmans what I said. I said I was okay with being investigated, so long as there was not a better target. We had two better targets (Budda and Four) so I suggested one of them. But I was still okay with it.

LK responded by telling Cop not to listen, that Zaradi's claim sounded like mafia trying to redirect Cop.

If you guys are really so dumb as to think all 3 mafia would join the lynch-fest on Ober, then sure, vote for me.

It was more dumb that you and your two scum buddies actually did it.

But if you guys have any sense about you, you'd know that the entire mafia would not be dumb enough to expose themselves.

So then why did you and Budda and Airmax expose yourselves?

Maybe Budda and airmax, but Zaradi? Zaradi is too smart for that, he would never expose himself on the first lynch of the game. Especially knowing that Ober would turn innocent.

Am I suddenly a psychic? I had a strong belief that Ober was innocent, but this doesn't mean in any way I knew that he was.

He is an EXPERIENCED player, he knows better than that.

And I do know enough about scum-tells to call you on your BS. You're scum, it's pretty much been confirmed since you spent a sh!t ton of time defending Budda, who flipped guilty. You have no reasonable, nor logical, nor sensible, nor actually feasible reason that I'm scum. The only thing you have is that I defended Ober. Isn't that what town is supposed to do? Try to prevent those who are also town from dying? The fact you pushed so hard on him with no actual evidence to support your claim double confirms you as mafia.

Just go ahead and vote yourself. It's over.

In one breath, you admit I have always said Budda was guilty, in the next, you claim I "defended" him. You are a blatant liar. In DP2 you never suggested I should be investigated instead of you. Another blatant lie. You yourself admit that all 3 mafia voting for Ober is dumb, something that no mafia would ever do. You think I'm that dumb? I urge readers to seriously consider if all 3 of the mafia are so dumb as to all vote for Ober. It's a ridiculous claim. And claiming I called Budda out, when no one had even noticed the evidence against him? That's just dumb, too. If you buy Zaradi's accusations, you must think I'm retarded.

My accusations of Zaradi make more sense because they assume Zaradi is smart, not dumb. Voting for me means you think everyone is dumb, which is self-confirming by your own stupidity. Voting Zaradi means you are smart and realize that other people might be smart too. If you're smart, you know mafia would not expose itself entirely in one lynch. If you are dumb and think other people are dumb, you think the entire mafia would join the lynch-fest on Ober.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 2:57:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 2:45:33 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
In one breath, you admit I have always said Budda was guilty,

Truth.

in the next, you claim I "defended" him.

Because you did. Hence, why your declaring Budda guilty smells suspiciously like a bus.

You are a blatant liar.

Nah, you're just trying to make me look like one.

In DP2 you never suggested I should be investigated instead of you.

I did. I can pull up the post if you want to see it, since you apparently don't read the DPs.

Another blatant lie.

False, good sir.

You yourself admit that all 3 mafia voting for Ober is dumb, something that no mafia would ever do.

Which is suprised that you, Budda, and Airmax did it.

You think I'm that dumb?

No, you're just acting dumb. Which is why I'm suspicious of you.

I urge readers to seriously consider if all 3 of the mafia are so dumb as to all vote for Ober. It's a ridiculous claim.

So then why'd you do it?

And claiming I called Budda out, when no one had even noticed the evidence against him?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's definetely a bus.

That's just dumb, too. If you buy Zaradi's accusations, you must think I'm retarded.

Because you're being retarded...

My accusations of Zaradi make more sense because they assume Zaradi is smart, not dumb.

And how does this prove anything....?

Voting for me means you think everyone is dumb, which is self-confirming by your own stupidity.

Wow, ad hom attack on everyone playing. Very nice...

Voting Zaradi means you are smart and realize that other people might be smart too.

And if these people WERE smart, they would realize you've been spouting utter sh!t of the bull variety and vote for you.

If you're smart, you know mafia would not expose itself entirely in one lynch.

Which makes it even better since they did. Thank you Four for your stupidity in the mafia area.

If you are dumb and think other people are dumb, you think the entire mafia would join the lynch-fest on Ober.

They did....you Budda and Airmax all voted for Ober. There's three mafia. Case closed.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 3:11:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The question at stake here is: am I dumb enough to join the lynch-fest on Ober if I was mafia?

Zaradi knows I'm not dumb. Zaradi knows I would not have lynched Ober if I was mafia, but he claims I did it anyway because... just because. If you guys don't see the inconsistency in everything Zaradi is saying, as well as his blatant lies about my actions and his past actions, you deserve to lose.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 3:23:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 3:11:32 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
The question at stake here is: am I dumb enough to join the lynch-fest on Ober if I was mafia?

Yes, as you are not as well-informed and experienced in Mafia.

Zaradi knows I'm not dumb.

With things other than mafia.

Zaradi knows I would not have lynched Ober if I was mafia,

Yes you would've...you did. Ergo, you would've.

but he claims I did it anyway because...

Because you're scum.

just because. If you guys don't see the inconsistency in everything Zaradi is saying,

What inconsistancy? I've explained and justified everything.

as well as his blatant lies about my actions and his past actions,

Oh really now. You talking about lying.

you deserve to lose.

I agree, mafia DOES deserve to lose. Which is why you need to die.
Die scum.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 3:30:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zaradi, on what do you base your accusation that I am not well-informed about mafia? Your claim that I did something that I am telling you any decent mafia player would never do? Your reasoning is so circular and inconsistent, its laughable. And the fact that I'm telling you what a decent mafia player does, and you agree a decent mafia player would do that, shows that I actually am well-informed.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 3:34:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hope you see what I did here players.

Note: My lynch has been part of the reason we have caught Mafia, or at least hopefully have.

See what I did there?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 3:36:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 3:34:46 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hope you see what I did here players.

Note: My lynch has been part of the reason we have caught Mafia, or at least hopefully have.

See what I did there?

I see it, depends on whether the rest of the townies see it...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 3:36:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 3:30:47 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Zaradi, on what do you base your accusation that I am not well-informed about mafia?

Becuase you're new to the game?

Your claim that I did something that I am telling you any decent mafia player would never do?

Exactly my point. You lynched Ober with your two scum buddies and are advocating that any reasonable person wouldn't. Hence, you're scum.

Your reasoning is so circular and inconsistent, its laughable.

Actually, no. My reasoning is merely just pointing out your argument. Hence your reasoning for why you didn't is circular.

And the fact that I'm telling you what a decent mafia player does, and you agree a decent mafia player would do that, shows that I actually am well-informed.

Yet the fact that you actually did it proves other-wise.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 3:38:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 3:32:00 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm considering lynching myself just so I can expose Zaradi's ridiculous reasoning and lies... I'm impatient.

Go for it. You'll only confirm yourself as even bigger scum, since you'll be doing the same thing you criticized Ober about doing and lynched him because of.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...