Jump to topic:

Shakugan no Shana Mafia DP3

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 7:52:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was not a very peaceful day. There were corpses laying everywhere. Yesterday Shana was slain by Outlaw and the Flame Haze army. Her Crimson Lord Alastor took the opportunity to materialize and killed Ernest Flieder who dealt the killing blow to Shana.

BlackVoid – You are Shana. You are the hero and protagonist of the Shakugan no Shana series. You are the FLAME HAZE contracted to the Flame of Heaven. If you die in battle then the Flame of Heaven, Alastor, will materialize through the Tenpa Josai and kill the one who hammered you, or the person who night killed you. Thus you are the BOMB. You have many unrestricted spells, including shinban when allows you to detect the purpose of various unrestricted spells. You are the ROLECOP. You are also one of the most competent flame hazes in battle. It is almost impossible to kill you so the first time you are targeted for a kill at night you will be BULLETPROOF. You have always believed that your purpose in life was to serve as a weapon for your contractor Alastor. That is, until you met Yuji Sakai. While at first you were forced to protect the worthless torch simply because of the treasure within him, the Reiji Maigo, you soon fell in love with him. He has left you to pursue his own dreams, but you are dedicated to find him. Every night phase you may guess one player to be Yuji Sakai. If you guess correctly then you will be placed into a lover's pm with him. If Yuji Sakai is killed at any time, you will die as well. You are the LOVER. Also, Yuji believes that he is the mafia juggernaut and that he will soon gain limitless power from the God of Creation, The Snake of the Festival. You know from your childhood that the strongest unrestricted spell is LOVE. Find Yuji and convince him of that. Finally, you have betrayed the flame hazes in a sense. The duty of all flame hazes is to fight the crimson denizens and maintain balance. Flame hazes are weapons, nothing more. You have allowed a simple mystes to brainwash you into thinking otherwise. Your only desire now is to live forever with Yuji, and you won't let anyone get in your way. You win with Yuji Sakai when you are the final two players alive. However, the flame haze still see you as a valuable asset and therefore, you APPEAR INNOCENT. There is no other rolecop in the game and is therefore a safe fake claim.

This can't be right though? Shana died in the first night of the war? Didn't she? The Flame Hazes looked back at the body of the first Shana. It wasn't the same, that doesn't look like Shana at all. It's Hecate!

HCP – You are Hecate. You are the Priestess of the Trinity of the Bal Masque. You are a CRIMSON LORD. You are able to synchronize with other people as you did to Yuji Sakai and replicate their memories and emotions. As such they become a part of you. This allows you to investigate a player's character and role. If you die you will display their role PM. You are the ACTRESS. You are also able to create vessels for yourself that have little power of existence, thus concealing your identity. You did this when you created Konoe Fumina to spy on Yuji Sakai and the Reiji Maigo. As such you may choose one player to follow with a vessel. Upon your death the vessel will return to Bal Masque and inform the remaining members of the Trinity what role that target had. You are the ORACLE. You were also able to convince the flame hazes that you were innocent while utilizing Konoe Fumina. You APPEAR INNOCENT. Finally, you can instill unrest upon others. Your mere presence almost caused Wilhelmina Carmel to turn on Yuji Sakai and kill him. You can choose one player a night and if they are visited by an aligned player, they will die. You are the WITCH. You win with Bal Masque.

There was no time to sit around though. There is a war to be fought. Bal Masque attempted to continue their dominance in the war but have pushed their luck too far. While at first it seemed that they were winning, with Sydonay killing yet another flame haze, Yuji Sakai was enraged by the death of his beloved Shana and killed Bal Masque's General, Sydonay.

TUF – You are Francois Auric. You are a FLAME HAZE. You are a vital asset to Outlaw's battle plans. Quite ironically, your power as a flame haze is to utilize water such as rivers, rain, or even the humidity of the air as a means of reconnaissance. You are the WATCHER and TRACKER. You may utilize both powers every night. However, Outlaw has not formally declared support against the Denizens of the Crimson World. As such, you have no purpose and win simply by surviving the oncoming Armageddon.

Apollo – You are Sydonay. You are also Metamorphosis. You are also Thousand Changes. You are also Chi You. You have so many names because everybody who sees you ends up dead. You are a CRIMSON LORD. You are the General for the Trinity of the Bal Masque. You spend your time as the body guard of various crimson denizens. Only once has a client ever died on your watch. You always kill those who try to stop your clients, and finished the job when you client died. You are the BODYGUARD. You may target one player every night and kill anybody who visits them. You win with Bal Masque.

The Mafia struggled to rebut and had papers everywhere. The leader said "How are we going to do this?" A voice suddenly spoke and said "I'm here to help you but you've got to take my offer."

If things weren't bad enough for Bal Masque, the infamous Margery Daw has returned to the front lines of the battle. Who will she aid? The only thing known about her is that she wants to kill every last Crimson Denizen. But what about the ones assisting the flame hazes? Only time will tell.

Even with the war well under way the combatants are still confused. Who is my ally? Who is my enemy? Is Outlaw on my side? Are they really waiting for the opportune moment to strike? Are the Flame Hazes even the good guys? Aren't they just weapons? Ruthless killers. They are contracted to destroy other beings. How can somebody like that possibly be called "good?" If that were not enough, there are some people, flame haze, outlaw, and denizen alike who do not know if they will assist either side in the war. They know that it is necessary for them to survive, but have yet to figure out if that means they need to avoid combat or align themselves with one side or the other.

Living Players

1. Kyro90
2. royalpaladin
3. LK
4. Drafterman (2)
5. Medic
6. Airmax (2)
7. Zaradi (2)
8. Lickdafoot has been replaced by VK (2)

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:10:12 PM
Ok, so I think that there are two Mafias based on some of the recent deaths.

I also received a message from LK last night. Apparently he LDed Drafterman and discovered that Drafterman does not win with the town. I will refuse to believe this until LK steps up to the plate and accepts that he sent this message. Until then, VTL Drafterman for a claim
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:17:47 PM
At 4/5/2012 8:16:33 PM, TUF wrote:
Apparently royal is an everynight pgo...

Yeah. Royal, can you explain this?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:18:05 PM
At 4/5/2012 8:12:33 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/5/2012 8:12:02 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I was silenced last dp, and would like a full claim from VK.

VTL VK

VK is dead.

I want the claim from LDF, but VK replaced her, so it's him.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:21:46 PM
Ceasing to Exist

VK 1/5 - Medic
Drafter 2/5 - RP, Zaradi
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:23:29 PM
Ceasing to Exist

VK 2/5 - Medic, RP
Drafter 1/5 - Zaradi
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:32:15 PM
Ceasing to Exist

VK 3/5 - Medic, RP, Drafter
Drafter 1/5 - Zaradi
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:37:40 PM
Sorry guys. I just got online right after my 15 minute break. I'm Sale Habichtsburg. Anyways, I gotta go to do my advertisement homework. Won't be active.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:43:10 PM
At 4/5/2012 8:10:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I also received a message from LK last night. Apparently he LDed Drafterman and discovered that Drafterman does not win with the town. I will refuse to believe this until LK steps up to the plate and accepts that he sent this message. Until then, VTL Drafterman for a claim

I deny this ever happened.

I cannot send messages.

Some as@hole is impersonating me...or you are lying.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:43:50 PM
At 4/5/2012 8:43:10 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

I cannot send messages.

I think the Mafia sent me the message to screw with me just like they sent me that message in the HP game. Regardless, we caught Viper. VTL Viper.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:43:53 PM
Second counter claim.

Awesome.

VTL VK
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:44:26 PM
At 4/5/2012 8:43:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/5/2012 8:43:10 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

I cannot send messages.

I think the Mafia sent me the message to screw with me just like they sent me that message in the HP game. Regardless, we caught Viper. VTL Viper.

I don't really see any point for you to lie so I believe you.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:44:30 PM
Ceasing to Exist

VK 5/5 - Medic, RP, Drafter, airmax, RP
Drafter 1/5 - Zaradi

VK has been lynched. Send in your night actions please.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:44:44 PM
That was quick.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:54:29 PM
Scumbags. Airmax did the exact same thing in the Beginners game. The only thing is that I was too busy to actually find out that he c'ced me. Lynch Airmax next DP.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:55:51 PM
At 4/5/2012 8:54:29 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Scumbags. Airmax did the exact same thing in the Beginners game. The only thing is that I was too busy to actually find out that he c'ced me. Lynch Airmax next DP.

Only if you were who you say you are.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:56:51 PM

Are you referring to beginners 7.1?..

Where I counter claimed cop?..
Debate.org Moderator
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 8:57:01 PM
At 4/5/2012 8:55:51 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Only if you were who you say you are.

You'll see. I'm going to replace someone else soon (Kyros probably). If I was Townie, Mestari wouldn't make me Mafia scum all of a sudden.