Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

New Policy Lynch: Special Viper Lynch

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:17:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:16:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am tired of Viper lying and trolling all of the games. We should just lynch him on DP1 from now on.

or a better solution is to not sign him up.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:17:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inb4 Mestari makes a daytime PGO.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:18:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think that if we do want to basically ostracize him from the games section, then we should stop him from entering games in the first place.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:19:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:18:27 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I think that if we do want to basically ostracize him from the games section, then we should stop him from entering games in the first place.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:19:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:18:42 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Aye x 50

Maybe that's harsh...

UnAye

Viper just stop with the shadyness
Debate.org Moderator
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:20:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nay. I agree with TUF and USM. If you don't want him in your games don't add him.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:20:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:16:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am tired of Viper lying and trolling all of the games. We should just lynch him on DP1 from now on.

Well, I didn't lie or troll in Pokemon Mafia, I had to lie in Shakugan Mafia since I was Mafia and I didn't troll, I didn't lie at all in James Bond Mafia and accidentally left out the kill part since I forgot about the game and I only trolled as many others did so in faking an action. So fvck off.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:21:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:20:36 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:16:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am tired of Viper lying and trolling all of the games. We should just lynch him on DP1 from now on.

Well, I didn't lie or troll in Pokemon Mafia, I had to lie in Shakugan Mafia since I was Mafia and I didn't troll, I didn't lie at all in James Bond Mafia and accidentally left out the kill part since I forgot about the game and I only trolled as many others did so in faking an action. So fvck off.

I was joking, Viper. Do you want me to date you to make up for this?
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:21:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:20:36 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:16:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am tired of Viper lying and trolling all of the games. We should just lynch him on DP1 from now on.

Well, I didn't lie or troll in Pokemon Mafia, I had to lie in Shakugan Mafia since I was Mafia and I didn't troll, I didn't lie at all in James Bond Mafia and accidentally left out the kill part since I forgot about the game and I only trolled as many others did so in faking an action. So fvck off big time.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:22:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:21:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:20:36 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:16:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am tired of Viper lying and trolling all of the games. We should just lynch him on DP1 from now on.

Well, I didn't lie or troll in Pokemon Mafia, I had to lie in Shakugan Mafia since I was Mafia and I didn't troll, I didn't lie at all in James Bond Mafia and accidentally left out the kill part since I forgot about the game and I only trolled as many others did so in faking an action. So fvck off.

I was joking, Viper. Do you want me to date you to make up for this?

It's gonna take a lot more than a date.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:23:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Awwww why all of ya gotta be hattin on mah soul mate? :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:23:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He is played in like every game. No one wants him on their team though, because he rarely wins, and always gets himself lynched.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:23:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:22:11 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:21:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:20:36 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:16:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am tired of Viper lying and trolling all of the games. We should just lynch him on DP1 from now on.

Well, I didn't lie or troll in Pokemon Mafia, I had to lie in Shakugan Mafia since I was Mafia and I didn't troll, I didn't lie at all in James Bond Mafia and accidentally left out the kill part since I forgot about the game and I only trolled as many others did so in faking an action. So fvck off.

I was joking, Viper. Do you want me to date you to make up for this?

It's gonna take a lot more than a date.

=O

He's underage! He gets nothing more than a date!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:25:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:20:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Did everyone not see the ":p" on top of the thread?

I was almost offended, then looked back and saw this.

Lol, yeah. We should blacklist him from mafia.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:31:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:25:38 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:20:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Did everyone not see the ":p" on top of the thread?

I was almost offended, then looked back and saw this.

Lol, yeah. We should blacklist him from mafia.

Lol you all are haters to mah soul mate. :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:54:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
He is played in like every game. No one wants him on their team though, because he rarely wins, and always gets himself lynched.

Shut the fvck up. You should read Gangster Chronicles. You think you're so high and mighty enough to judge everyone else. You are one to talk. I have won many games in Mafia and believe that I am a pretty decent player. I would like to say you are no longer welcome in any of my Mafia games.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:55:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 11:54:33 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
He is played in like every game. No one wants him on their team though, because he rarely wins, and always gets himself lynched.

Shut the fvck up. You should read Gangster Chronicles. You think you're so high and mighty enough to judge everyone else. You are one to talk. I have won many games in Mafia and believe that I am a pretty decent player. I would like to say you are no longer welcome in any of my Mafia games.

I don't care if I am not allowed to play in any of your games. Apparently I am not the only one who feels that way though, sooo...

http://fatherapprentice.com...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:59:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
He is played in like every game. No one wants him on their team though, because he rarely wins, and always gets himself lynched.

Okay viper, I am sorry I said this. Just forget it okay?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:28:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
AYE
Viper's up my @$$ for my monopoly spot.
(Can I get a date when the next beginners' mafia begins cause RP's being a Be och about me not being in it and don't tell me Kyro's mafia this or Kyro Mafia that. Maybe yall should shut the FVCK up and leave me the hell alone.)
Rage is a funny thing. They say it's the Irish in me or maybe the German.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:34:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:28:41 AM, lannan13 wrote:
AYE
Viper's up my @$$ for my monopoly spot.
(Can I get a date when the next beginners' mafia begins cause RP's being a Be och about me not being in it and don't tell me Kyro's mafia this or Kyro Mafia that. Maybe yall should shut the FVCK up and leave me the hell alone.)
Rage is a funny thing. They say it's the Irish in me or maybe the German.

We are leaving you alone. You may not play in my game until you actually learn how to play Mafia.