Total Posts:76|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners 8.1 - DAY PHASE SIX

Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:57:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This was yet another quiet day today....

Zaradi - You are the Goon. You have no special abilities. You win with the mafia

Grave
IFLYHIGH-Cop
Oberherr-Vanilla
Buddamoose-Rolecop
LordKnukle-Vanilla
FourTrouble-Vanilla
Zaradi-Goon

Living Players
1. Vmpire
2. Airmax
3. CapLlock
4. Kyro90 The Black Cat

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Hardcore.Pwnography is my co-mod, and speaks with authority.

This Day Phase will end on 4/8 at 11:30am EST.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:58:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Did you guys seriously try and kill me? Mafia, you all are idiots. xDD
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:59:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 10:58:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Nice job, FourTrouble :D

What about me!? Im the one that saved town! :DDD
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:00:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry I missed the last DP guys... was busy with that insane Shana game, Bond game and other mischief.. I didn't even realize the DP was up until it was too late.. btw good work on getting Zaradi..

and good work Kyro

So I just read the other DPs and vmpire has pretty much avoided this entire game..

VTL vmpire
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:00:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 10:59:36 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 10:58:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Nice job, FourTrouble :D

What about me!? Im the one that saved town! :DDD

Dang RNG >_>
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:01:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:00:56 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/6/2012 10:59:36 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 10:58:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Nice job, FourTrouble :D

What about me!? Im the one that saved town! :DDD

Dang RNG >_>

No I KNEW you guys were after me cause im doing awesome so I was like, No. Just no. And I protected myself.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:03:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:01:41 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:00:56 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/6/2012 10:59:36 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 10:58:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Nice job, FourTrouble :D

What about me!? Im the one that saved town! :DDD

Dang RNG >_>

No I KNEW you guys were after me cause im doing awesome so I was like, No. Just no. And I protected myself.

You RNG'd between you and caps bro, i can smell that lie from a mile away :P
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:04:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:03:22 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:01:41 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:00:56 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/6/2012 10:59:36 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 10:58:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Nice job, FourTrouble :D

What about me!? Im the one that saved town! :DDD

Dang RNG >_>

No I KNEW you guys were after me cause im doing awesome so I was like, No. Just no. And I protected myself.

You RNG'd between you and caps bro, i can smell that lie from a mile away :P

i submitted my actions before anyone even told me to RNG. I seriously picked myself on purpous.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:07:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So anyway guys, who do you guys think is mafia? Airmax or Vmpire?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:09:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:07:36 AM, kyro90 wrote:
So anyway guys, who do you guys think is mafia? Airmax or Vmpire?

I think everybody agrees on Airmax.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:10:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:09:37 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:07:36 AM, kyro90 wrote:
So anyway guys, who do you guys think is mafia? Airmax or Vmpire?

I think everybody agrees on Airmax.

Hmmm... Idk... He didnt talk much last DP. He was probobly afraid id get him with my awesome skills or something. Although Vmpire also had some currious things happen so idk.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:11:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay all dead people need to stop talking. It's not as bad when the DP is over, but during an active DP, dead people can't talk.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:11:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:11:09 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Okay all dead people need to stop talking. It's not as bad when the DP is over, but during an active DP, dead people can't talk.
Agreed. So Vmpire, who do you think we should lynch?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:12:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:10:48 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:09:37 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:07:36 AM, kyro90 wrote:
So anyway guys, who do you guys think is mafia? Airmax or Vmpire?

I think everybody agrees on Airmax.

Hmmm... Idk... He didnt talk much last DP. He was probobly afraid id get him with my awesome skills or something. Although Vmpire also had some currious things happen so idk.

The DP ended b4 I even noticed it... have you seen that Shana game? its the craziest thing ever manifested into this vast and mysterious universe
Debate.org Moderator
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:14:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:12:21 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:10:48 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:09:37 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:07:36 AM, kyro90 wrote:
So anyway guys, who do you guys think is mafia? Airmax or Vmpire?

I think everybody agrees on Airmax.

Hmmm... Idk... He didnt talk much last DP. He was probobly afraid id get him with my awesome skills or something. Although Vmpire also had some currious things happen so idk.

The DP ended b4 I even noticed it... have you seen that Shana game? its the craziest thing ever manifested into this vast and mysterious universe

Yeah thats true. That games going on fast. Hmmm...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:16:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actually guys. I have an idea.
VTNL
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:17:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
No wait... Nvm. Unvote
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:18:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:11:46 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:11:09 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Okay all dead people need to stop talking. It's not as bad when the DP is over, but during an active DP, dead people can't talk.
Agreed. So Vmpire, who do you think we should lynch?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:20:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:18:52 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:11:46 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:11:09 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Okay all dead people need to stop talking. It's not as bad when the DP is over, but during an active DP, dead people can't talk.
Agreed. So Vmpire, who do you think we should lynch?

Vmpire has been inactive almost the entire game.. and he is going to tell you to lynch me because he is mafia and I am town... He bussed Zaradi last DP, and if you mislynch this DP, game is ovah bro
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:22:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seriously Kyro..

Vmpires only 3 minutes of activity is in this entire game, was to bus zaradi

This really isn't a tough call.
Debate.org Moderator
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:22:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:20:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:18:52 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:11:46 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:11:09 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Okay all dead people need to stop talking. It's not as bad when the DP is over, but during an active DP, dead people can't talk.
Agreed. So Vmpire, who do you think we should lynch?

Vmpire has been inactive almost the entire game.. and he is going to tell you to lynch me because he is mafia and I am town... He bussed Zaradi last DP, and if you mislynch this DP, game is ovah bro

Youve got a big point there but im just not sure your town...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:23:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:22:42 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Seriously Kyro..

Vmpires only 3 minutes of activity is in this entire game, was to bus zaradi

This really isn't a tough call.

But Zaradi was mafia...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:24:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:23:26 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:22:42 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Seriously Kyro..

Vmpires only 3 minutes of activity is in this entire game, was to bus zaradi

This really isn't a tough call.

But Zaradi was mafia...

and vmpire was around to vote for him, because he knew that
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:27:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:23:26 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:22:42 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Seriously Kyro..

Vmpires only 3 minutes of activity is in this entire game, was to bus zaradi

This really isn't a tough call.

But Zaradi was mafia...

I was one of the first votes on Budda.. who turned mafia
Debate.org Moderator
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:27:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 11:24:59 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:23:26 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 11:22:42 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Seriously Kyro..

Vmpires only 3 minutes of activity is in this entire game, was to bus zaradi

This really isn't a tough call.

But Zaradi was mafia...

and vmpire was around to vote for him, because he knew that

But why would he vote for his own scum buddy?? Your being realy suspicious right now...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary