Total Posts:102|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO mafia players (Mafia game) : Signups

marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 6:06:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Game was ready a while back but i was buzy soz.

If you would like a particular kind of role -feel free to request(in a private message,not in the forum/publicly), I will try to fit it in as best as I can.There are some uncommon roles, the name given to your role may not match with conventions in epicmafia/other games on DDO so read your role description carefully.
If you don't know me-chances are I don't know you- please indicate your mafia experience during Signup.
I hope you guys enjoy it.
Signups:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

Game will start after most of the current games conclude.
CAPLlock
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 6:12:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 6:06:14 AM, marcuscato wrote:
Game was ready a while back but i was buzy soz.

If you would like a particular kind of role -feel free to request(in a private message,not in the forum/publicly), I will try to fit it in as best as I can.There are some uncommon roles, the name given to your role may not match with conventions in epicmafia/other games on DDO so read your role description carefully.
If you don't know me-chances are I don't know you- please indicate your mafia experience during Signup.
I hope you guys enjoy it.
Signups:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.CAPS
19.

Game will start after most of the current games conclude.
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 6:50:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
And I forgot to mention-There is a secondary win condition.
Your primary win condition is win with mafia/town etc.
Your secondary win condition is a unique task assigned to you, it may help/hinder your primary win condition.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:13:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Signups:
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4.
5.
6.
7. Kyro90 In the flesh
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.CAPS
19.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:25:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4.
5.
6.
7. Kyro90 In the flesh
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Lannan13 (the occult personality leader of DDO)
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.CAPS
19.

I hope this one will finish.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 8:33:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:25:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5.
6.
7. Kyro90 In the flesh
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Lannan13 (the occult personality leader of DDO)
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.CAPS
19.


I hope this one will finish.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 8:39:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 8:33:33 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:25:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6.
7. Kyro90 In the flesh
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Lannan13 (the occult personality leader of DDO)
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.CAPS
19.


I hope this one will finish.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 9:55:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6.
7. Kyro90 In the flesh
8.
9. Thaddeus, the worlds greatest sky-pirate and originator of the meme of putting things after your name when you sign up for mafia
10.
11.
12.
13. Lannan13 (the occult personality leader of DDO)
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.CAPS
19.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 10:29:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6. HCP
7. Kyro90 In the flesh
8.
9. Thaddeus, the worlds greatest sky-pirate and originator of the meme of putting things after your name when you sign up for mafia
10.
11.
12.
13. Lannan13 (the occult personality leader of DDO)
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.CAPS
19.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 10:40:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6. HCP
7. Kyro90 In the flesh
8.
9. Thaddeus, the worlds greatest sky-pirate and originator of the meme of putting things after your name when you sign up for mafia
10.
11.
12.
13. Lannan13 (the occult personality leader of DDO)
14.
15.
16. OberHerr the Master of Chiefs
17.
18.CAPS
19.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
westernmarch
Posts: 1,340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:06:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 10:40:52 AM, OberHerr wrote:
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6. HCP
7. Kyro90 In the flesh
8.
9. Thaddeus, the worlds greatest sky-pirate and originator of the meme of putting things after your name when you sign up for mafia
10. Mayor West
11.VK
12.
13. Lannan13 (the occult personality leader of DDO)
14.
15.
16. OberHerr the Master of Chiefs
17.
18.CAPS
19.
.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:39:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6. HCP
7. Kyro90
8. Viper-King
9. Thaddeus
10.TUF, the deleter of people's silly nicknames.
11.
12.
13. Lannan13
14.
15.
16. OberHerr
17.
18.CAPS
19.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:46:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 1:39:28 PM, TUF wrote:
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6. HCP
7. Kyro90
8. Viper-King
9. Thaddeus
10.TUF, the deleter of people's silly nicknames.
11.
12.
13. Lannan13
14.
15.
16. OberHerr
17.
18.CAPS
19. vmpire321
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:51:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 1:46:18 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:39:28 PM, TUF wrote:
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6. HCP
7. Kyro90 The person that will kill you if you take away her nickname. :P
8. Viper-King
9. Thaddeus
10.TUF
11.
12.
13. Lannan13
14.
15.
16. OberHerr
17.
18.CAPS
19. vmpire321
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:55:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 1:52:55 PM, TUF wrote:
Kyro, did you change your gender? You were a male before!!

When did I ever say that? :3 Do you believe in Sex Changes?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:55:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 1:55:19 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:52:55 PM, TUF wrote:
Kyro, did you change your gender? You were a male before!!

When did I ever say that? :3 Do you believe in Sex Changes?

are you saying you had a sex change?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:57:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 1:55:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:19 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:52:55 PM, TUF wrote:
Kyro, did you change your gender? You were a male before!!

When did I ever say that? :3 Do you believe in Sex Changes?

are you saying you had a sex change?

Its just a simple question. I never said thats what happened.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:59:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 1:57:24 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:19 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:52:55 PM, TUF wrote:
Kyro, did you change your gender? You were a male before!!

When did I ever say that? :3 Do you believe in Sex Changes?

are you saying you had a sex change?

Its just a simple question. I never said thats what happened.

Whatever, forget I asked. This is too awkward of a conversation...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:00:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 1:59:31 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:57:24 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:19 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:52:55 PM, TUF wrote:
Kyro, did you change your gender? You were a male before!!

When did I ever say that? :3 Do you believe in Sex Changes?

are you saying you had a sex change?

Its just a simple question. I never said thats what happened.

Whatever, forget I asked. This is too awkward of a conversation...

Lol. Kyro has always been female.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:03:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 1:51:31 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:46:18 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:39:28 PM, TUF wrote:
1. royalpaladin
2. Medic
3. drafterman
4. USM
5. Buddamoose
6. HCP
7. Kyro90 The person that will kill you if you take away her nickname. :P
8. Viper-King
9. Thaddeus
10.TUF
11. Greyparrot
12.
13. Lannan13
14.
15.
16. OberHerr
17.
18.CAPS
19. vmpire321
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:15:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 2:00:44 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:59:31 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:57:24 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:19 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:52:55 PM, TUF wrote:
Kyro, did you change your gender? You were a male before!!

When did I ever say that? :3 Do you believe in Sex Changes?

are you saying you had a sex change?

Its just a simple question. I never said thats what happened.

Whatever, forget I asked. This is too awkward of a conversation...

Lol. Kyro has always been female.

Lol Ya. You were just crazeh. :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 2:17:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 2:00:44 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:59:31 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:57:24 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:55:19 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 1:52:55 PM, TUF wrote:
Kyro, did you change your gender? You were a male before!!

When did I ever say that? :3 Do you believe in Sex Changes?

are you saying you had a sex change?

Its just a simple question. I never said thats what happened.

Whatever, forget I asked. This is too awkward of a conversation...

Lol. Kyro has always been female.

Just on the inside. Did you not see his singing video?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227