Total Posts:173|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners 8.2 - DAY PHASE TWO

Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:18:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This morning, FourTrouble was found dead in his P.I. office.

FourTrouble: You are the FOLLOWER. You may choose a target each night and learn what form of action they performed, but not who they visit. You win with the town.

Grave
FourTrouble-Follower

Living Players
1. Vmpire
2. Airmax
3. CapLlock
4. IFLYHIGH
5. Buddamoose
6. Kyro90 The Black Cat
7. OberHerr
8. LK
9. Zaradi

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Hardcore.Pwnography is my co-mod, and speaks with authority.

This Day Phase will end on 4/11 at 5:30pm EST
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:23:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So Fours dead? I wonder who could have done it.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:24:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Cop result on Vampire?

Arbitrary investigator/vig result on me?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:31:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead

1) FourTrouble - follower - town

Alive

1. Vmpire- Hider
2. Airmax- Bomb
3. CapLlock
4. IFLYHIGH
5. Buddamoose - Watcher
6. Kyro90 - Double Voter(confirmed)
7. OberHerr
8. LK- Commuter
9. Zaradi
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:35:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Airmax for a claim

I don't like lurkers.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:36:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:35:30 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Airmax for a claim

I don't like lurkers.

Not lurking.. I already claimed bomb and I VTL'd Ifly for a claim...
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:37:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:36:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:35:30 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Airmax for a claim

I don't like lurkers.

Not lurking.. I already claimed bomb and I VTL'd Ifly for a claim...

Oh right....Unvote

Obvious mafia is obvious.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:38:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:37:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:36:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:35:30 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Airmax for a claim

I don't like lurkers.

Not lurking.. I already claimed bomb and I VTL'd Ifly for a claim...

Oh right....Unvote

Obvious mafia is obvious.

Indeed they are.. I'm looking at you... but we'll wait until I have some actual evidence on you.. but we will eventually
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:40:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:38:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:37:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:36:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:35:30 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Airmax for a claim

I don't like lurkers.

Not lurking.. I already claimed bomb and I VTL'd Ifly for a claim...

Oh right....Unvote

Obvious mafia is obvious.

Indeed they are.. I'm looking at you... but we'll wait until I have some actual evidence on you.. but we will eventually

Except for the fact that:

1. You have a role often fake claimed by mafia.

2. A completely anti-town role (equivalent to PGO).

3. Deters Vigs.

4. No way to prove.

VTL Airmax

Sorry buddy but I'm not waiting for another investigation like on Vampire.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:41:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If Vampire flips mafia then Airmax is likely mafia also as Vampire is telling Airmax what to claim. Vampire is infamous for his miller-bomb claim so it stands to reason that he would tell Airmax to claim either miller or bomb.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:41:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:40:18 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:38:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:37:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:36:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:35:30 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Airmax for a claim

I don't like lurkers.

Not lurking.. I already claimed bomb and I VTL'd Ifly for a claim...

Oh right....Unvote

Obvious mafia is obvious.

Indeed they are.. I'm looking at you... but we'll wait until I have some actual evidence on you.. but we will eventually

Except for the fact that:

1. You have a role often fake claimed by mafia.

2. A completely anti-town role (equivalent to PGO).

3. Deters Vigs.

4. No way to prove.

VTL Airmax

Sorry buddy but I'm not waiting for another investigation like on Vampire.

Didn't we already go over how stupid this argument was?
Anyway, it's time we get more claims before we go to if we should lynch Airmax or not on his claim.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:41:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mafia is Ober or LK + 2 noobs

We can remove Airmax, Budda, and Zaradi based on the way conventions of how X.2 always works.. so we'll see what happens, but keep it in mind
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:42:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:41:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Mafia is Ober or LK + 2 noobs

We can remove Airmax, Budda, and Zaradi based on the way conventions of how X.2 always works.. so we'll see what happens, but keep it in mind

LOL!

You think that just because you were mafia in the first game you cannot be mafia in the second game?

Obvious mathematical fallacy is dumb fvcktarded.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:42:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Indeed they are.. I'm looking at you... but we'll wait until I have some actual evidence on you.. but we will eventually

Except for the fact that:

1. You have a role often fake claimed by mafia.

2. A completely anti-town role (equivalent to PGO).

3. Deters Vigs.

4. No way to prove.

VTL Airmax

Sorry buddy but I'm not waiting for another investigation like on Vampire.

Didn't we already go over how stupid this argument was?
Anyway, it's time we get more claims before we go to if we should lynch Airmax or not on his claim.

Indeed.. lets get Ifly or Caps to claim now
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:43:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:41:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:40:18 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:38:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:37:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:36:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:35:30 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Airmax for a claim

I don't like lurkers.

Not lurking.. I already claimed bomb and I VTL'd Ifly for a claim...

Oh right....Unvote

Obvious mafia is obvious.

Indeed they are.. I'm looking at you... but we'll wait until I have some actual evidence on you.. but we will eventually

Except for the fact that:

1. You have a role often fake claimed by mafia.

2. A completely anti-town role (equivalent to PGO).

3. Deters Vigs.

4. No way to prove.

VTL Airmax

Sorry buddy but I'm not waiting for another investigation like on Vampire.

Didn't we already go over how stupid this argument was?
Anyway, it's time we get more claims before we go to if we should lynch Airmax or not on his claim.

Not at all.

Unlike Vmpire's role (which is hardly ever used), Airmax's role is an often fake claim coupled with its deterrent factor and absolutely no way to prove, unlike Vmpire's.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:43:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:42:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:41:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Mafia is Ober or LK + 2 noobs

We can remove Airmax, Budda, and Zaradi based on the way conventions of how X.2 always works.. so we'll see what happens, but keep it in mind

LOL!

You think that just because you were mafia in the first game you cannot be mafia in the second game?

Obvious mathematical fallacy is dumb fvcktarded.

I can pretty much assure you its the case.. I'm not saying anyone should trust this logic at all.. we should certainly wait for results... but this will prove true by the end of the game
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:45:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:43:42 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:42:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:41:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Mafia is Ober or LK + 2 noobs

We can remove Airmax, Budda, and Zaradi based on the way conventions of how X.2 always works.. so we'll see what happens, but keep it in mind

LOL!

You think that just because you were mafia in the first game you cannot be mafia in the second game?

Obvious mathematical fallacy is dumb fvcktarded.

I can pretty much assure you its the case..

That's assuring. Next time somebody says "I'm town," I'll make sure to believe it.

I'm not saying anyone should trust this logic at all..

Of course they shouldn't. It's called a fallacy.

we should certainly wait for results...

We should.

but this will prove true by the end of the game

No way to prove now so I couldn't care less.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:45:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:42:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:41:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Mafia is Ober or LK + 2 noobs

We can remove Airmax, Budda, and Zaradi based on the way conventions of how X.2 always works.. so we'll see what happens, but keep it in mind

LOL!

You think that just because you were mafia in the first game you cannot be mafia in the second game?

Obvious mathematical fallacy is dumb fvcktarded.

It was how this was last time in 7.2
I can pretty much guarentee that it was this way in 8.2
LK, have you claimed? I'm thinking we should get a claim from you, if you haven't.
VTL LK
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:45:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:45:22 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:42:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:41:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Mafia is Ober or LK + 2 noobs

We can remove Airmax, Budda, and Zaradi based on the way conventions of how X.2 always works.. so we'll see what happens, but keep it in mind

LOL!

You think that just because you were mafia in the first game you cannot be mafia in the second game?

Obvious mathematical fallacy is dumb fvcktarded.

It was how this was last time in 7.2
I can pretty much guarentee that it was this way in 8.2
LK, have you claimed? I'm thinking we should get a claim from you, if you haven't.
VTL LK

Wow.....

Your failure at English is apparent.

I claimed last DP.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:46:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Official Vote Count
IFLYHIGH 1/5 - Airmax
Airmax 1/5 - LK
Lordknukle 1/5 - Zaradi

This Day Phase will end on 4/11 at 5:30pm EST
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:46:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zaradi, why don't you claim before we proceed?

You yourself asked for more claims.

Unvote VTL Zaradi
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:46:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:45:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:43:42 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:42:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:41:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Mafia is Ober or LK + 2 noobs

We can remove Airmax, Budda, and Zaradi based on the way conventions of how X.2 always works.. so we'll see what happens, but keep it in mind

LOL!

You think that just because you were mafia in the first game you cannot be mafia in the second game?

Obvious mathematical fallacy is dumb fvcktarded.

I can pretty much assure you its the case..

That's assuring. Next time somebody says "I'm town," I'll make sure to believe it.

I'm not saying anyone should trust this logic at all..

Of course they shouldn't. It's called a fallacy.

we should certainly wait for results...

We should.

but this will prove true by the end of the game

No way to prove now so I couldn't care less.

Well you are mafia, so i don't care if you care... I'm just saying its likely and the townies should keep it in mind.
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:47:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:46:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:45:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:43:42 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:42:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:41:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Mafia is Ober or LK + 2 noobs

We can remove Airmax, Budda, and Zaradi based on the way conventions of how X.2 always works.. so we'll see what happens, but keep it in mind

LOL!

You think that just because you were mafia in the first game you cannot be mafia in the second game?

Obvious mathematical fallacy is dumb fvcktarded.

I can pretty much assure you its the case..

That's assuring. Next time somebody says "I'm town," I'll make sure to believe it.

I'm not saying anyone should trust this logic at all..

Of course they shouldn't. It's called a fallacy.

we should certainly wait for results...

We should.

but this will prove true by the end of the game

No way to prove now so I couldn't care less.

Well you are mafia, so i don't care if you care... I'm just saying its likely and the townies should keep it in mind.

That's very convincing.

I'll make sure to VTL LK.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:47:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:46:19 PM, Xerge wrote:
Official Vote Count
IFLYHIGH 1/5 - Airmax
Airmax 1/5 - LK
Lordknukle 1/5 - Zaradi

This Day Phase will end on 4/11 at 5:30pm EST

LK unvoted me
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:47:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:47:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 4:46:19 PM, Xerge wrote:
Official Vote Count
IFLYHIGH 1/5 - Airmax
Airmax 1/5 - LK
Lordknukle 1/5 - Zaradi

This Day Phase will end on 4/11 at 5:30pm EST

LK unvoted me

After the vote count....
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:47:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 4:31:22 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Dead

1) FourTrouble - follower - town

Alive

1. Vmpire- Hider
2. Airmax- Bomb
3. CapLlock
4. IFLYHIGH
5. Buddamoose - Watcher
6. Kyro90 - Double Voter(confirmed)
7. OberHerr
8. LK- Commuter
9. Zaradi
Debate.org Moderator