Jump to topic:

World War III Announcement

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 6:43:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The game has officially started. All you have to do is turn in all of your actions in your role PM and list all your unofficial alliances cause it seems many of you ignored my warning to have me in ALL YOUR WWIII PMS. TURN IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS. Travniki, CONFIRM!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:06:15 PM
At 4/9/2012 7:00:16 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
How does traveling work?

http://www.google.com...
Depends. Let's say USA decides to try to go to Mexico, it would take basically 1 move to go to Mexico depending on deployment. PM me.

After studying this topic for a long time, I've found a game. So here's how it works. You pick a country first.
EX:
1) Viper-King (China)

When the game starts, you enter 10 moves. The number of troops you have depend on what country you choose. Attacking another country or defnding borders also depends on the land mass of you're country. The game starts at 2025 and here are you're possible choices. This is the main map: http://www.google.com....... I will have other maps for certain continents.

Possible Moves:

Travel: If it's China attacking North Korea, then it's basically one move to get to North Korea but if the USA is attacking North Korea, they have to cross the sea which takes many moves so they might not take just 10 moves.

Attack: After the amount of time to travel, each successful attack depends on the number of troops and the land mass. Nukes are in the game but are only available to certain countries. There will be no money nor resources involved. This is a "military" game.
EX:
China's Moves:
1000 Troops Travel To North Korea.
Attack North Korea.
Defend: This is going to be much easier than Imabench's game. Defense depends on your borders. You also can defend with an Navy Army, and Air Force if available.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:08:06 PM
At 4/9/2012 7:06:15 PM, Viper-King wrote:
How does traveling work?

Depends. Let's say USA decides to try to go to Mexico, it would take basically 1 move to go to Mexico depending on deployment. PM me.

After studying this topic for a long time, I've found a game. So here's how it works. You pick a country first.
EX:
1) Viper-King (China)

When the game starts, you enter 10 moves. The number of troops you have depend on what country you choose. Attacking another country or defnding borders also depends on the land mass of you're country. The game starts at 2025 and here are you're possible choices. This is the main map: http://www.google.com....... I will have other maps for certain continents.

Possible Moves:

Travel: If it's China attacking North Korea, then it's basically one move to get to North Korea but if the USA is attacking North Korea, they have to cross the sea which takes many moves so they might not take just 10 moves.

Attack: After the amount of time to travel, each successful attack depends on the number of troops and the land mass. Nukes are in the game but are only available to certain countries. There will be no money nor resources involved. This is a "military" game.
EX:
China's Moves:
Attack North Korea.
Defend: This is going to be much easier than Imabench's game. Defense depends on your borders. You also can defend with an Navy Army, and Air Force if available.

How do you know how many moves it will take to attack a certain country?
Sapere Aude!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:09:47 PM
At 4/9/2012 7:08:06 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
How does traveling work?

EX:
1) Viper-King (China)

Possible Moves:

EX:
China's Moves:
Attack North Korea.

PM me to see which country it is.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:11:24 PM
At 4/9/2012 7:09:47 PM, Viper-King wrote:
How does traveling work?

EX:
1) Viper-King (China)

Possible Moves:

EX:
China's Moves:
Attack North Korea.

This isn't for me. This is in general. Do we just PM you?
Sapere Aude!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:14:18 PM
At 4/9/2012 7:11:24 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:09:47 PM, Viper-King wrote:
How does traveling work?

EX:
1) Viper-King (China)

Possible Moves:

EX:
China's Moves:
Attack North Korea.

This isn't for me. This is in general. Do we just PM you?

Yep.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 11:13:47 PM
At 4/9/2012 10:29:58 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I need a replacement for CAPS. PLEASE HELP!!

bump and statements that need to me posed.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Travniki
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:08:37 PM
Completely abandon the main coast. Divert all military resources to making Easter Island (2300 km off the West Coast of Chile) an impregnable military fortress. Use all State resources to create giant man made attachments to expand its surface area.
Vp
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:11:46 PM
At 4/10/2012 9:08:37 PM, Travniki wrote:
Completely abandon the main coast. Divert all military resources to making Easter Island (2300 km off the West Coast of Chile) an impregnable military fortress. Use all State resources to create giant man made attachments to expand its surface area

NO!! Dont say it here.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:13:32 PM
Completely abandon the main coast. Divert all military resources to making Easter Island (2300 km off the West Coast of Chile) an impregnable military fortress. Use all State resources to create giant man made attachments to expand its surface area.

Send one nuke....destroy all of your civilization...

Good try, though.
Sapere Aude!
Travniki
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:28:18 PM
At 4/10/2012 9:13:32 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:

Send one nuke....destroy all of your civilization...

Good try, though.

A nuke is ridiculously easy to spot and block when you have such a small space you have to monitor.
Vp
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:15:35 AM
No if you counter a nuke it creats an EMP whitch still does as much harm as a missle strike.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
thephfactor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 8:28:07 AM
I would love to replace CAPS, but I'm afraid I don't really have a whole lot of experience in Mafia games, so you'd have to explain...
Secretary of Drug Legalization Enforcement Who Also Loves Bacon of the FREEDO Bureaucracy
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 2:20:31 PM
At 4/11/2012 8:28:07 AM, thephfactor wrote:
I would love to replace CAPS, but I'm afraid I don't really have a whole lot of experience in Mafia games, so you'd have to explain...

This is not a Mafia game.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 4:40:34 PM
If someone doesn't know enough about the game at this point, and didn't bother looking up how to play, then I think that it's fair to say they won't be a plus to the game.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
thephfactor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 4:43:13 PM
Yes, and I realize that it is not a Mafia game. I made an error.
I would still like to join, if possible. I read up on it and I think it sounds fun.

Ahem, Scorbie and Stephen Hawkins
Secretary of Drug Legalization Enforcement Who Also Loves Bacon of the FREEDO Bureaucracy
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:38:02 PM
People Who Have Submitted Confirmed Night Actions:

Mestari
Apollo11
Acronymns
16Kadams
Buddamoose
Scorbie
IFLYHIGH
Stephen_Hawkins

2/3 of the moves have been confirmed and turned in. For all you inconsiderate people who make commitments and then don't bother to keep them, you will be replaced.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 8:05:40 PM
Also just a heads-up, DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING PEOPLE TELL YOU! SERIOUSLY!! GODS!!! This is a game of betrayal, death, and surprie.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 8:30:04 PM
People Who Have Submitted Confirmed Night Actions:

Mestari
Apollo11
Acronymns
16Kadams
Buddamoose
Scorbie
IFLYHIGH
Stephen_Hawkins
Travniki

3/4 of the moves have been confirmed and turned in. For all you inconsiderate people who make commitments and then don't bother to keep them, you will be replaced.