9. Royalpaladin
10. PR- Replaced by Royal2
11. Thaddeus
12. F-16
13. Blackhawk1331- Replaced by Mestari2
14. MIG
15. Zaradi

Town Roles

Mestari- James Bond (Sean Connery)- You are the original Agent 007, but be careful, you're not the only one. There are others who have played your role as well. Are they on your side, or are they against you?? Each night you may communicate with MI6, and inquire as to the allegiance of another player. Barring any interference, you'll be given their true allegiance. Because of your perseverance as Bond, you are one-shot bulletproof. You win with MI6 (Town)
NP 1- Killed by mafia. Bulletproof was inactivated by Falcon's scrambleator.

Royalpaladin- James Bond (Daniel Craig)- You are the current Agent 007. You must find out who is working with you and protect them. You are a bodyguard but are enhanced by the abilities given to you by MI6, so each night you may protect one player from any negative night action. You may protect yourself but not on consecutive nights. You win with MI6 (Town).
NP 1- Killed by Mig (SK). Protection was inactivated by Falcon's scrambleator.

Thaddeus- James Bond (Peirce Brosnan)- You played the role of Agent 007 very well, but be careful, you're not the only one. There are others who have played your role as well. Are they on your side, or are they against you?? You can find out by communicating with MI6 computers. Three times during the game you may submit a player's statement and have it lie detected. You win with MI6 (Town).
NP 1- Role Unavailable
NP 2- Check Budda's Beloved Princess claim: True
NP 3- Check Zaradi's IWWTT:
NP 4- Role Unavailable
NP 5- Not turned in.
NP 6- Check Falcon's IWWTT, but was killed by mafia.

TUF- James Bond (Roger Moore)- You played the role of Agent 007 in the 70's and 80‘s, but you have been called back into action by MI6. Your surveillance skills are needed. Each night you may track one player and be told who he visits. You win with MI6 (Town). **As the second best Bond, you are the backup cop if Sean Connery is killed. May investigate every other night but lose tracker ability.**
NP 1- Role unavailable
NP 2- Cop F-16 but was redirected to Budda: Innocent
NP 3- Idle, Killed by mafia

Royal2 (PartamRuhem)- Miss Moneypenny- You are crucial to MI6 because your organizational skills help keep the agents in the know. That requires good communications, so you are tasked with recruiting those who are friendly to MI6 into a pm, where they can plan the attack on the villainous villains. Be careful though, if you attempt to recruit a villain, you will be killed. You win with MI6 (Town).
NP 1- Role unavailable
NP 2- Recruit TUF: Successful
NP 3- Recruit Thaddeus: Successful
NP 4- Killed by mafia

Jordan- Felix Leiter- You are a CIA agent assigned to assist MI6. Your task is to watch important characters to see who visits them. You win with MI6 (Town).
NP 1- Role unavailable
NP 2- Role unavailable
NP 3- Watch Buddamoose, role stolen
NP 4- Watch Thaddeus: Visited by Mestari
NP 5- Watch Buddamoose: Falcon visits but is not seen due to GF role.
NP 6- Watch Thaddeus: Falcon visits but is not seen due to GF role.

Viper-King- Honey Rider- You were a big help to Bond in his fight against Dr. No, thus one time in the game, you may block all mafia night actions, except their kill. You win with MI6 (Town).
NP 1- Block mafia night actions
DP 2- Lynched

Airmax- Jinx- You're actually an American NSA agent but you can help MI6 by detecting how many mafia are in on a lynch, thus you are the one-shot sensor. You win with MI6 (Town).
NP 1- Role unavailable
NP 2- Sensored Viper's lynch: 2 mafia voted

Lordknukle- Agent 002- Just like Bond you are licensed to kill, but do so more often. You are the dark side of MI6 and take care of the dirty work. Every other night you may kill a player. You win with MI6 (Town).
DP 1- Mislynched by town. *No mafia voted on this lynch*

Buddamoose- Pvssy Galore- You are one of Bond's favorite girls, and thus are the beloved princess. If you are killed, a day phase will be skipped. You win with MI6 (Town).
NP 5- Killed by mafia: DP 6 is skipped.

MIG- James Bond (George Lazenby)- Vanilla townie. You win with MI6 (Town).

Villain Roles

Falcon- Dr. No- You are the Godfather and are undetectable to all MI6 roles, except the Lie Detector. In addition, you control the evil scrambleator. Once during the game you may activate a scramble on MI6 computers which makes all MI6 roles give scrambled results, or totally inactivates them. You win with the Villains (Mafia).
NP 1- Activate scrambleator: All town roles were disabled.
NP 2- Kill Royal: Unsuccessful
NP 5- Kills Buddamoose

Zaradi- Jaws- Each night you may take someone into your iron grip and hold them, effectively blocking their role. You win with the Villains (Mafia).
NP 1- Killed Mestari, role unavailable
NP 2- Blocked Jordan
NP 3- Blocked Thaddeus
DP 4- Lynched by town

Mestari2/Blackhawk- Goldfinger- You are the role-stealer. Each night you may steal someone's role and use it against a target of your choosing. You may only target each player once. You win with the Villains (Mafia).
NP 1- Role unavailable
NP 2- Redirect TUF to Budda
NP 3- Redirect Jordan to Thaddeus
NP 4- Redirect Thad
DP 5- Lynched by town

HCP- Hugo Drax- On night 1 you may fire a missile at a player which totally eliminates their role, and makes them vanilla for the rest of the game. If you hit Bond, you gain another shot to be used on night 5. There are two roles that are immune. You win with the Villains (Mafia).
NP 1- Role unavailable
NP 2- Targeted Mig, who was turned into a vanilla townie. Did not get a second shot because he targeted the third-party Bond.
DP 3- Lynched by town.

Third-Party Roles

MIG- James Bond (George Lazenby)- You are the forgotten Bond, and that makes you angry, thus you are the serial killer/survivor. Each night you may kill another player. In order to win, you must kill at least three players, and survive to the end of the game.

NP 1- Kill Royal, make her lying on her back in bed, nude and covered with a gold plating.
NP 2- Targeted by HCP, role is eliminated and he is turned into a vanilla townie.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:11:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was going to make this game super complex with all kinds of spy gadgets and crazy roles, and the theme would have made that workable, but I opted for a much more classic approach. I wanted the game to highlight player skill rather than roles and mechanics. There were a couple twists but they weren't that difficult to work out.

Both town and mafia shot off their universal block on night one, so only those two roles worked that night.

I think both sides did a really good job, and it was a close game, which is what I wanted. If town had only remembered that Viper blocked all the mafia night actions on night one then Falcon's story would have been shredded.

Mig's story, though hard to believe, was true. He was converted to vanilla townie by HCP's role.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:17:01 PM
Awesome game Medic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe I forgot about that RB early in the game, I really should have just gone back a read the earlier DP's again... Either way, the game was close and a lot of fun.
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:29:04 PM
I didn't realize that if Viper had blocked night actions on NP1, HCP couldn't have visited me. I think that was the gaping hole. It is interesting to think what I would have done as town. I certainly didn't think of that one.

I think town played really well but were quite overpowered. They had about 5 good investigative roles, a doc and a watcher, and also a vig and a player that could block all mafia night actions. They also had 2-3 players who were 1X Bulletproof. And once the sensor results were out, pretty much two mafia (Zaradi and Mestari) were automatically known to be guilty.

What I didn't think was fair was to let Royal back into the game without revealing her initial role. Only she knew that role so HCP was doomed right when he claimed it. I am actually very surprised we managed to scrape a win considering the powerful townie roles. In all fairness though, the mafia roles were pretty powerful too but it would have been near impossible to fake-claim in this game had we not all claimed last.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:30:11 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:19:54 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm sad I missed the sign-ups for this one.

I thought you and a few others just didn't want to sign up. I would have worked you in if I knew you wanted to play.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:35:17 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:30:11 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 4/11/2012 12:19:54 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm sad I missed the sign-ups for this one.

I thought you and a few others just didn't want to sign up. I would have worked you in if I knew you wanted to play.

Sign-ups were posted, filled, and DP1 up all in the span of a weekend I wasn't here. No worries.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:36:17 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:17:01 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Awesome game Medic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe I forgot about that RB early in the game, I really should have just gone back a read the earlier DP's again... Either way, the game was close and a lot of fun.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. You did well this game and I hope you stick around. I think you're catching on really quick and are going to be a good player.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:38:50 PM
I wonder why the mafia targeted me...even when my killing spree had just begun.;)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:44:31 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:38:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I wonder why the mafia targeted me...even when my killing spree had just begun.;)

You claimed a Bond. We figured the Bonds would have power roles. Mestari claimed Sean Connery DP1, so he was the obvious NP1 kill target since Sean Connery was supposedly the best bond.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:51:18 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:44:31 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

You claimed a Bond. We figured the Bondsh would have power rolesh. Meshtari claimed Shean Connery DP1, so he was the obvioush NP1 kill target shince Sean Connery was shupposedly the besht bond.

Fix'd with delicious Sean Connery accent!
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:51:21 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:11:47 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I was going to make this game super complex with all kinds of spy gadgets and crazy roles, and the theme would have made that workable, but I opted for a much more classic approach. I wanted the game to highlight player skill rather than roles and mechanics. There were a couple twists but they weren't that difficult to work out.

Both town and mafia shot off their universal block on night one, so only those two roles worked that night.

I think both sides did a really good job, and it was a close game, which is what I wanted. If town had only remembered that Viper blocked all the mafia night actions on night one then Falcon's story would have been shredded.

This ^^ if i hadnt of died I wouldve pointed that out. As I died the NP I found that tidbit rereading the DP's soo i couldnt exactly say it >_>

Mig's story, though hard to believe, was true. He was converted to vanilla townie by HCP's role.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:53:13 PM
It was airmax's questioning of why I didnt suspect F-16 that promted me to re-read and it was too late by the time I connected the dots :(
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:55:56 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:29:04 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I didn't realize that if Viper had blocked night actions on NP1, HCP couldn't have visited me. I think that was the gaping hole. It is interesting to think what I would have done as town. I certainly didn't think of that one.

I think town played really well but were quite overpowered. They had about 5 good investigative roles, a doc and a watcher, and also a vig and a player that could block all mafia night actions. They also had 2-3 players who were 1X Bulletproof. And once the sensor results were out, pretty much two mafia (Zaradi and Mestari) were automatically known to be guilty.

What I didn't think was fair was to let Royal back into the game without revealing her initial role. Only she knew that role so HCP was doomed right when he claimed it. I am actually very surprised we managed to scrape a win considering the powerful townie roles. In all fairness though, the mafia roles were pretty powerful too but it would have been near impossible to fake-claim in this game had we not all claimed last.

Town was overpowered? You guys got to semi-janitor every role until HCP died. That was completely broken.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:56:39 PM

You claimed a Bond. We figured the Bonds would have power roles. Mestari claimed Sean Connery DP1, so he was the obvious NP1 kill target since Sean Connery was supposedly the best bond.

Well, in my defense I didn't know he was the best bond as I have seen none of the bond movies...
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:00:33 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:55:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Town was overpowered? You guys got to semi-janitor every role until HCP died. That was completely broken.

See, this is where the disagreement lies. We didn't "get to janitor" anyone. Medic automatically janitored those roles. The mafia were not told what those roles were. Yet, those same roles came back in as replacements. You see how it overwhelmingly favored town?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:02:40 PM
At 4/11/2012 1:00:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

See, this is where the disagreement lies. We didn't "get to janitor" anyone. Medic automatically janitored those roles. The mafia were not told what those roles were. Yet, those same roles came back in as replacements. You see how it overwhelmingly favored town?

You guys could have counterclaimed anybody and have gotten free mislynched. I think it was fair to let me back in because the town was not receiving any information about roles.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:03:11 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:29:04 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I have to agree with you on the unfairness of bringing Royal back in. I like having active players in the game but in hindsight, it was a bad move on my part with the roles being hidden. I didn't even think about that though until you guys said something. I should have just posted the roles, but I was thinking that it might help you guys with fake claims, if you didn't have to contend with confirmed roles. I knew you were going to have a tough time with claims.

Yes, town had some pretty good roles, but by the end of night one they had lost the cop, doc, and vig. I thought you guys were going to steamroll. I gave you guys alot of power to manipulate the town's roles, to balance out all those roles. If you guys didn't have those two role manipulators, Jordan would have been your downfall. He made some really good choices in this game that would have helped town alot had his role been allowed to play out, or if you had been visible to him.

I also agree with Mestari. After this game I don't think I like the sensor role. If he had been allowed to use it on LK's lynch, which he was going to do, you guys would have been toast because no mafia voted on that lynch. Also, I forgot about you being undetectable when I gave him the sensor results, though in the end that may have helped you out a bit as it also implicated MIG.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:09:02 PM
I gotta give it up to Royal, too. Whether in the game thread, or her role pm, she identified all the mafia before they were confirmed mafia. I was pretty impressed.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:20:58 PM
At 4/11/2012 1:00:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I hid the roles as part of the scramble that you activated (though it wasn't listed in your role pm). Kind of a last minute decision that I thought would help you guys. I won't use it again, it did suck.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:23:02 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:56:39 PM, Mestari wrote:

Well, in my defense I didn't know he was the best bond as I have seen none of the bond movies...

What?????? You've really never seen a Bond movie?? You need to watch them from the very beginning.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:24:49 PM
At 4/11/2012 1:23:02 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 4/11/2012 12:56:39 PM, Mestari wrote:

What?????? You've really never seen a Bond movie?? You need to watch them from the very beginning.

Nope. Wasn't my childhood amazing? /endsarcasm

Next time tell me I'm the best bond! I didn't realize claiming that bond would make me the #1 mafia target.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 3:25:17 PM
F-16's signature makes me sad. :(

My suspicions of him were correct all along and I had no way of confirming them.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227