Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Drafterman

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:58:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMES A LOT!$!@$!@$!@$!@$!$@$!$!@

nac
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:59:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 9:58:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMES A LOT!$!@$!@$!@$!@$!$@$!$!@

nac

You left too :(
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:00:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 9:59:37 PM, marcuscato wrote:
At 4/11/2012 9:58:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMES A LOT!$!@$!@$!@$!@$!$@$!$!@

nac

You left too :(

I did?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:00:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 9:59:37 PM, marcuscato wrote:
At 4/11/2012 9:58:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMES A LOT!$!@$!@$!@$!@$!$@$!$!@

nac

You left too :(

OHHHHHH.

I can be in your game now actually.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:01:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He got upset about something extremely stupid. I honestly think closing his account down over this was dramatic and childish.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:04:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:01:06 PM, TUF wrote:
He got upset about something extremely stupid. I honestly think closing his account down over this was dramatic and childish.

what the f*** happened!??!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:04:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 9:58:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
He got upset about something.

Don't kick him out just yet. Hopefully he will return.

what?
Sapere Aude!
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,311
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:01:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:01:06 PM, TUF wrote:
He got upset about something extremely stupid. I honestly think closing his account down over this was dramatic and childish.

It was actually pretty serious. I can't say anything about it though. I respect the guy too much.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:07:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:01:46 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/11/2012 10:01:06 PM, TUF wrote:
He got upset about something extremely stupid. I honestly think closing his account down over this was dramatic and childish.

It was actually pretty serious. I can't say anything about it though. I respect the guy too much.

Uh no, it was only serious because he made it serious.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:10:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:07:43 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:01:46 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/11/2012 10:01:06 PM, TUF wrote:
He got upset about something extremely stupid. I honestly think closing his account down over this was dramatic and childish.

It was actually pretty serious. I can't say anything about it though. I respect the guy too much.

Uh no, it was only serious because he made it serious.

Tuf!!! you had me scared for a sec til i figured you were most likely joking. (about closing your account)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:17:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:10:12 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Tuf!!! you had me scared for a sec til i figured you were most likely joking. (about closing your account)

Lol yes I was joking. Plus I wanted to see what people would say. But apparently y'all only love drafter :/
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:19:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:17:14 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:10:12 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Tuf!!! you had me scared for a sec til i figured you were most likely joking. (about closing your account)

Lol yes I was joking. Plus I wanted to see what people would say. But apparently y'all only love drafter :/

We love you TUF!
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:21:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:19:46 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:17:14 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:10:12 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Tuf!!! you had me scared for a sec til i figured you were most likely joking. (about closing your account)

Lol yes I was joking. Plus I wanted to see what people would say. But apparently y'all only love drafter :/

We love you TUF!

<3
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:21:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:17:14 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:10:12 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Tuf!!! you had me scared for a sec til i figured you were most likely joking. (about closing your account)

Lol yes I was joking. Plus I wanted to see what people would say. But apparently y'all only love drafter :/

BOOO you know i love you. :) I figured you were joking and didn't want people to freak out.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:23:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:21:34 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:17:14 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:10:12 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Tuf!!! you had me scared for a sec til i figured you were most likely joking. (about closing your account)

Lol yes I was joking. Plus I wanted to see what people would say. But apparently y'all only love drafter :/

BOOO you know i love you. :) I figured you were joking and didn't want people to freak out.

If you love me....! Here's what ill doooo. Ill take care of you!!!!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 12:27:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 12:23:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:21:34 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:17:14 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 12:10:12 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Tuf!!! you had me scared for a sec til i figured you were most likely joking. (about closing your account)

Lol yes I was joking. Plus I wanted to see what people would say. But apparently y'all only love drafter :/

BOOO you know i love you. :) I figured you were joking and didn't want people to freak out.

If you love me....! Here's what ill doooo. Ill take care of you!!!!

<3
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 2:28:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 2:24:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why did Drafterman close his account. Seriously?

You missed all the action :/
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 2:45:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 2:28:06 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:24:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why did Drafterman close his account. Seriously?

You missed all the action :/

Which forum did it happen in? I have been so busy lately.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 2:48:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 2:45:01 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:28:06 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:24:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why did Drafterman close his account. Seriously?

You missed all the action :/

Which forum did it happen in? I have been so busy lately.

He didn't do it in any forum. All the drama happened through PM.

But people made 3 threads about it. 1 in the personal forums, 1 here, a 1 in the DDO section. Don't worry, he is just mad at me. I am sure he will be back, I meant him no harm.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 2:51:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 2:48:20 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:45:01 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:28:06 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:24:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why did Drafterman close his account. Seriously?

You missed all the action :/

Which forum did it happen in? I have been so busy lately.

He didn't do it in any forum. All the drama happened through PM.

Between you and Drafterman? What was so bad that he closed his account. If this is not a joke, I am very surprised. Drafterman's got tough skin. I doubt he would have closed his account over something silly.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 3:03:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/12/2012 2:51:13 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:48:20 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:45:01 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:28:06 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/12/2012 2:24:55 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why did Drafterman close his account. Seriously?

You missed all the action :/

Which forum did it happen in? I have been so busy lately.

He didn't do it in any forum. All the drama happened through PM.

Between you and Drafterman? What was so bad that he closed his account. If this is not a joke, I am very surprised. Drafterman's got tough skin. I doubt he would have closed his account over something silly.

Right. Maybe he is trollin us, IDK.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227