World War III Day Phase 1: 2025

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 11:25:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What You Do In The Day Phase:
I announce all of the moves and a little commentary. Then the excitement starts. Everyone will make deals to get planes, ships, nuclear weapons, troops, et cetera. There also will be bribing and peace talks like the United Nations. However, all of you must accept to be in the United Nations first. The Day Phase will end in 48 hours. So say "Accepted".

Mechanics:
I'm putting in new mechanics. Now, you have the option of super-strategic move especially in battle. I have also added spies, secret agents, intelligence agencies, confidential files, secret information, satellite towers, and biological and chemical weapons. However, I'm very pissed at most of you for not turning you're actions on time. Therefore all of you will have to unlock these modes (Ask me what you need to do to do so) except the following:
Stephen_Hawkins
Mestari
Apollo11
Acronymns
16Kadams
Buddamoose
Scorbie

These people have everything available unlocked and are free to construct them.

strong>Order Of Moves:
1) 16kadams-Germany
2) Oldfrith - USA
3) Acronymn - Russia
4) Stephen_Hawkins - Brazil
5) Bcresmer - Japan
6) Mestari - South Africa
7) Lannan13 - Ireland
8) Apollo - New Zealand
9) Bcresmer- United Kingdom
10) Travniki-Chile
11) Scorbie-North Korea
12) IFLYHIGH-China

16Kadams's Moves For 2025:
1. Train 3 million people into the Heer Army as Civilians.
2. ^
3. ^
4. Send a B61 to Ireland through 1 ship.
5. ^
6. ^
7. Return the 1 ship.
8. ^
9. ^
10. 30,000 Heer soldiers defend against Russia.

Germany's Moves Commentary For 2025:

Germany spent the start of 2025 preparing for the real battle training three million people into their Ground Force Civilians. An extra three million people in your Ground Forces military ain't bad. They spent three moves training three million people into Heer Civilians. Then, they sent a B61 to Ireland by ship. Ouch! Ireland's main coast blasted up. Since the B61 was thrown from water and it was only one, it didn't do too much damage. Just taking that B61 to Ireland and then returning the whole ship cost six moves.
It just shows us how expendable Germany is. They were afraid of the European monster, Russia, and defended against them with 30,000 soldiers. Too bad they defended against the wrong people. The commander of Israel launched a daring attack with 45,000 army troops and 30,000 army reserves in 203 fighters, 32 aerial transports, and 93 helicopters destroying mainland southern Germany. They easily escaped leaving Germany angry at the Lord of the Middle East. The great South African lord himself sent 150 bombers to destroy a major German airbase. A huge amount of their planes were destroyed. Well, that's it for Germany. Germany lost an aggressive amount. Their leader certainly is not happy right now.

Oldfrith's Moves For 2025:
1. Send one missle at Russia.
2. ^
3. ^
4. ^
5. ^
6. Send 50,000 Army troops in 500 bombers to travel to Russia.
7. ^
8. ^
9. ^
10. ^

USA's Commentary For 2025:

The hour had begun. All Americans were doing their daily lives when the government launched a missle at Russia. Yes, Russia! They spent five moves sending one missle. The launch was aimed at the the southeastern side and hurt Russia's southeastern side horribly. For Russia however, they were lucky enough to know that the southeastern side had only population and nothing of military importance. The first country to launch a missle decides to show off and only use one missle.
Then, USA pulls a *facepalm* move. They waste five moves by sending 50,000 army troops in 500 bombers to Russia but stupidly land there without any chance of attacking. They unfortunately will all die and their vehicles destroyed unless they make a deal with Russia. That's why the USA never wants to launch a missle and then spend the night there. The USA is about to lose 50,000 troops and 500 bombers unless Russia is feeling merciful after getting nuked. Besides this upcoming incident, the USA seems pretty psyched at not getting attacked from any country. It feels good to be America.

Acronymns 2025 Moves:
1. Travel To Ireland with 10,000 Bombers and 100,000 Air Force Members.
2. ^
3. Attack major Ireland Air Force base with 10,000 Bombers and 100,000 Air Force Members.
4. Return To Ireland with 10,000 Bombers and 100,000 Air Force Members.
5. ^
6. Travel To Japan with 180 Ships and 160,000 Ground Force troops.
7. ^
8. Attack Japan with 180 Ships and 160,000 Ground Force troops to destroy a major Japanese Navy base.
9. Return from Japan with 180 Ships and 160,000 Ground Force troops.
10. ^

Russia's Commentary For 2025:

Russia was definitely the Europeon power and looking to take over with dominance. They first attacked Ireland with 100,000 Air Force troops and 10,000 Bombers practically destroying their target which was a major Air Force base. After using five moves on whipping Ireland's Air Force, they decided to attack Japan with 160,000 Ground Force troops and 180 ships. While they easily destroyed Ireland's major Air Force Base, Japan was ready. Japan had his full navy out in the ocean on alert for any naval actions and as they say "Japan is the land of the sea." Huge ocean battle: Japan's 45,800 Navy members and, 8 destroyers, 30 frigates, 6 light frigates, and 16 submarines against Russia's 160,000 Ground Force troops and 180 ships.
They battled long and hard against each other with Japan using their "one by one" tactic and the Russians using old-fashioned technology. As the wind nearly blew off Russia's troops, Russia prevailed in the end with 30,000 Ground Force troops and 30 ships against Japan who had nothing left. Russia did it's damage as Japan no longer has anything in the Navy except for one type of vehicle. Now even after a successful bombardment of a major Air Force base in Ireland and a naval battle-to-death victory against Japan with the destroyment of the Japanese Navy except one class of vehicles and extremely heavy losses to Russia, they have one last part to the war. The USA nuking them! They suffered a heavy loss with that missile but now they have USA's 50,000 troops and 500 bombers ready for *ahem* torture or "amusement". Russia suffers a muthafvcking terrible year filled with war.

I'm not done yet. I'm 1/4 done so be warned. Anyways, start making peace treaties, deals, et cetera.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 12:26:57 AM
I reject the proposal to join the UN. I put forth a new organization to promote policy action in global affairs. All who wish to join the New World Order's Council of Illuminati Supporting Nations (NWOCISN) say I!
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 12:34:19 AM
At 4/13/2012 12:26:57 AM, Mestari wrote:
I reject the proposal to join the UN. I put forth a new organization to promote policy action in global affairs. All who wish to join the New World Order's Council of Illuminati Supporting Nations (NWOCISN) say I!

It depends on who joins.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 1:03:16 AM

I withdraw that proposition. I join the UN.
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 1:20:45 AM
At 4/13/2012 12:36:02 AM, Viper-King wrote:
To make it clear, you won't be available to any new mechanics if you don't join the United Nations.

How does the UN supply me with spies, agents, towers and bio/chem weapons?
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:38:44 AM
Joins the UN

Is allowed to use nuclear warheads, biological weapons, ignore the Geneva convention, and ignore all UN legislation and requirements.

F**K LOGIC

I'll still join this failure of the UN.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 6:14:09 AM
At 4/13/2012 4:38:44 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Joins the UN

Is allowed to use nuclear warheads, biological weapons, ignore the Geneva convention, and ignore all UN legislation and requirements.

F**K LOGIC

EXACTLY. I don't see why joining a terrorist organization wouldn't do that better? I figure the UN would be used as a body to organize alliances and peace, but not to give you bioweapons. Other than that, I like the realism of the game.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 7:20:55 AM
I go UN.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 7:21:24 AM
Why does everyone pick on me.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 7:39:10 AM
Here's a note.
Irish troops guard the UN center in Belgem. So all of you how attacked me just declared war on the UN.

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 7:45:29 AM

Israel stands with you!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 3:56:35 PM
At 4/13/2012 1:20:45 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/13/2012 12:36:02 AM, Viper-King wrote:
To make it clear, you won't be available to any new mechanics if you don't join the United Nations.

How does the UN supply me with spies, agents, towers and bio/chem weapons?

They don't. They allow you to have those mechanics. To make it clear, without the United Nation's permission, you wouldn't be able to unlock those new mechanics, et cetera.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 3:57:29 PM
Joins the UN

F**K LOGIC

You are absolutely free to ignore the United Nations but you will be unable to trade for planes, ships, troops, and buy countries.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 3:58:02 PM
At 4/13/2012 6:14:09 AM, Mestari wrote:
Joins the UN

F**K LOGIC

EXACTLY. I don't see why joining a terrorist organization wouldn't do that better? I figure the UN would be used as a body to organize alliances and peace, but not to give you bioweapons. Other than that, I like the realism of the game.

They don't give you any bioweapons. They give you the ability to do so.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:06:54 PM
At 4/13/2012 1:03:16 AM, Mestari wrote:

The United Nations has declined you're request to join it. Thank you. If you would like to contact us, please PM the United Nations leader.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:07:48 PM
At 4/13/2012 1:08:25 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I join the UN

The United Nations has declined you're request to join it. Thank you. If you would like to contact us, please PM the United Nations leader.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:08:04 PM
Joins the UN

F**K LOGIC

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:08:57 PM
At 4/13/2012 7:18:53 AM, Scorbie wrote:
I join

The United Nations has accepted you're request to join it. Thank you. You are now available to all resources and activities given by the United Nations.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:10:39 PM
At 4/13/2012 7:20:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I go UN.

The United Nations has accepted you're request to join it. Thank you. You are now available to all resources and activities given by the United Nations.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:11:11 PM
At 4/13/2012 4:07:48 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I join the UN

I am the muthvcking leader. Me, U.S., and Russia are in the top committee-I thought you said this game is realistic?
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:11:37 PM
At 4/13/2012 4:01:16 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Fine...I'll join the UN.

The United Nations has accepted you're request to join it. You are now eligible to all resources and activities given by the United Nations.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:12:57 PM
At 4/13/2012 4:11:11 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I join the UN

I am the muthvcking leader. Me, U.S., and Russia are in the top committee-I thought you said this game is realistic?

The United Nations only picks the most talented and powerful countries.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:16:47 PM
At 4/13/2012 4:12:57 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/13/2012 4:11:11 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I join the UN

The United Nations only picks the most talented and powerful countries.

Who is the council? And New Zealand is more powerful than me? Ha!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 4:21:18 PM
At 4/13/2012 4:06:54 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/13/2012 1:03:16 AM, Mestari wrote:

The United Nations has reconsidered their decision by default and will allow you to join it. You are now available for all activites and resources from the United Nations.