Jump to topic:

BV's Secret

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 11:48:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
F_16 has mentioned a few times that BV is conspiring to limit the number of Mafia Games. He never tells us why, however, even though he has promised to numerous times. I made this thread so that F_16 would have the opportunity to share.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 3:36:33 AM
Royal is bussing BV, BV is bussing F-16, and TUF is playing the role of the townie that objects to the mafia's plans. I have single-handedly caught all of the mafia in the first 3 posts of the game. Well-played everyone.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 4:01:04 AM
At 4/19/2012 3:36:33 AM, Mestari wrote:
Royal is bussing BV, BV is bussing F-16, and TUF is playing the role of the townie that objects to the mafia's plans. I have single-handedly caught all of the mafia in the first 3 posts of the game. Well-played everyone.

And mestari is the mafia godfather who just bussed all of his teamates so that no one would expect him. You traitor!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 4:17:30 AM
At 4/19/2012 4:01:04 AM, TUF wrote:

And mestari is the mafia godfather who just bussed all of his teamates so that no one would expect him. You traitor!

You blasphemous curr! That sounds... exactly like something I would do.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 8:41:01 AM
At 4/19/2012 4:17:30 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 4:01:04 AM, TUF wrote:

You blasphemous curr! That sounds... exactly like something I would do.

HAHA!!!...Glad you said it before I had to.