Total Posts:528|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

MvC3 Round Three (DAY PHASE 3)

Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 11:59:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
After the defeat of Dr. Doom yesterday, everyone still fought on strongly today....

lannan13: You are Dr. Doom. You are an evil genius that creates devices to use on the forces of good. Each night, you may select an individual and use your devices to block them from using their abilities. You win with the mafia

Knocked out
Vmpire - Watcher
IFLYHIGH - Doctor
lannan13 - Roleblocker

Living Players
1. thephfactor
2. OberHerr
3. Buddamoose
4. johnnyboy54
5. Airmax1227
6. Fourtrouble
7. Zaradi

With 7 players, it takes 4 to KO (lynch)

This round will end 4/21 at 1:00 pm EST.

Round Three……Fight!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:00:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 11:59:27 AM, Xerge wrote:
After the defeat of Dr. Doom yesterday, everyone still fought on strongly today....

lannan13: You are Dr. Doom. You are an evil genius that creates devices to use on the forces of good. Each night, you may select an individual and use your devices to block them from using their abilities. You win with the mafia

Knocked out
Vmpire - Watcher
IFLYHIGH - Doctor
lannan13 - Roleblocker

Living Players
1. thephfactor
2. OberHerr
3. Buddamoose
4. johnnyboy54
5. Airmax1227
6. Fourtrouble
7. Zaradi

With 7 players, it takes 4 to KO (lynch)

This round will end 4/21 at 1:00 pm EST.

Round Three……Fight!

No NK? Lols mafia you tried to kill me didnt you?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:08:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:00:56 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/19/2012 11:59:27 AM, Xerge wrote:
After the defeat of Dr. Doom yesterday, everyone still fought on strongly today....

lannan13: You are Dr. Doom. You are an evil genius that creates devices to use on the forces of good. Each night, you may select an individual and use your devices to block them from using their abilities. You win with the mafia

Knocked out
Vmpire - Watcher
IFLYHIGH - Doctor
lannan13 - Roleblocker

Living Players
1. thephfactor
2. OberHerr
3. Buddamoose
4. johnnyboy54
5. Airmax1227
6. Fourtrouble
7. Zaradi

With 7 players, it takes 4 to KO (lynch)

This round will end 4/21 at 1:00 pm EST.

Round Three……Fight!

No NK? Lols mafia you tried to kill me didnt you?

Soft-claim Bulletproof?
And I guess that explains who roleblocked me NP1
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:30:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Notice how both Budda and Zaradi are trying really hard to confirm themselves as town, especially after their huge mistake DP1. Budda sees no NK and immediately tries to soft-claim bulletproof. Zaradi immediately claims he's been role blocked in DP2, knowing full-well Lannan would be lynched. When Lannan turns up as role blocker, Zaradi confirms himself as town. Suspicious? I'd say so.

It is weird that Budda defended johnny so forcefully in DP1, explicitly stating that johnny should not claim and that IFLY should instead. Redirecting attention from johnny to an innocent, and then joining the bandwagon to mislynch that same innocent, IFLY, makes me suspicious of Budda/johnny as a possible scum-team.

Also, I think we might want to pressure the inactive players. Beginner 8.3 is fresh in my mind, where mafia was completely out of the focus. I say we get a claim from Zaradi and then pressure the inactives (ph and Ober).
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:32:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:30:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Notice how both Budda and Zaradi are trying really hard to confirm themselves as town, especially after their huge mistake DP1. Budda sees no NK and immediately tries to soft-claim bulletproof. Zaradi immediately claims he's been role blocked in DP2, knowing full-well Lannan would be lynched. When Lannan turns up as role blocker, Zaradi confirms himself as town. Suspicious? I'd say so.

No. Johnny confirmed me last DP. So unless you're suspicious of him too, kindly fvck off.

It is weird that Budda defended johnny so forcefully in DP1, explicitly stating that johnny should not claim and that IFLY should instead. Redirecting attention from johnny to an innocent, and then joining the bandwagon to mislynch that same innocent, IFLY, makes me suspicious of Budda/johnny as a possible scum-team.

Also, I think we might want to pressure the inactive players. Beginner 8.3 is fresh in my mind, where mafia was completely out of the focus. I say we get a claim from Zaradi and then pressure the inactives (ph and Ober).

I'll claim if pressured. But just because you say so isn't pressure. I get more pressure from my sammich that Royal makes me.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:36:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:30:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Notice how both Budda and Zaradi are trying really hard to confirm themselves as town, especially after their huge mistake DP1. Budda sees no NK and immediately tries to soft-claim bulletproof. Zaradi immediately claims he's been role blocked in DP2, knowing full-well Lannan would be lynched. When Lannan turns up as role blocker, Zaradi confirms himself as town. Suspicious? I'd say so.

Huge mistake bro? Dude anyone with a brain sees how lynching IFLY was justified. Lol @you for trying to make something thats not incriminating at all incriminating.

Zaradis roleblock claim could have been faked, however johnny investigated him innocent.

It is weird that Budda defended johnny so forcefully in DP1, explicitly stating that johnny should not claim and that IFLY should instead. Redirecting attention from johnny to an innocent, and then joining the bandwagon to mislynch that same innocent, IFLY, makes me suspicious of Budda/johnny as a possible scum-team.

Wait, I defended johnny? When did that happen?

Also IFLY's lynch was completely justified, he was acting scummy.

Also, I think we might want to pressure the inactive players. Beginner 8.3 is fresh in my mind, where mafia was completely out of the focus. I say we get a claim from Zaradi and then pressure the inactives (ph and Ober).

A good point.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:39:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:30:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Notice how both Budda and Zaradi are trying really hard to confirm themselves as town, especially after their huge mistake DP1. Budda sees no NK and immediately tries to soft-claim bulletproof. Zaradi immediately claims he's been role blocked in DP2, knowing full-well Lannan would be lynched. When Lannan turns up as role blocker, Zaradi confirms himself as town. Suspicious? I'd say so.

I confirmed Zaradi as town last DP. Unless he is also Godfather, I don't see how he could be scum

It is weird that Budda defended johnny so forcefully in DP1, explicitly stating that johnny should not claim and that IFLY should instead. Redirecting attention from johnny to an innocent, and then joining the bandwagon to mislynch that same innocent, IFLY, makes me suspicious of Budda/johnny as a possible scum-team.

He pressured IFLY rather than me, but I would hardly call it forceful. And while it was a mislynch, IFLY acted extremely scummy in the first DP.

Also, I think we might want to pressure the inactive players. Beginner 8.3 is fresh in my mind, where mafia was completely out of the focus. I say we get a claim from Zaradi and then pressure the inactives (ph and Ober).

Get a claim from him if you want. And I agree we need to pressure Ober and ph.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:44:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zaradi, you led a mislynch on IFLY. Regardless of whether IFLY was acting scummy, it was your arguments that convinced town to lynch IFLY. We're supposed to forget that because johnny says you are town? Unless johnny is LD, you could very well be godfather. In fact, the only way I see Zaradi feeling safe enough to lead a mislynch on DP1 is if he's godfather.

Budda, you clearly directed attention off johnny and on IFLY. I can bring up the exact page if you want.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:47:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:44:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Zaradi, you led a mislynch on IFLY. Regardless of whether IFLY was acting scummy, it was your arguments that convinced town to lynch IFLY. We're supposed to forget that because johnny says you are town? Unless johnny is LD, you could very well be godfather. In fact, the only way I see Zaradi feeling safe enough to lead a mislynch on DP1 is if he's godfather.

It's a possibiity, I am not LD

Budda, you clearly directed attention off johnny and on IFLY. I can bring up the exact page if you want.

Here is the page. I fail to see how it is substantial in anyway

http://www.debate.org...
at the bottom
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:48:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:44:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Zaradi, you led a mislynch on IFLY. Regardless of whether IFLY was acting scummy, it was your arguments that convinced town to lynch IFLY.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to divert the blame off of me.

We're supposed to forget that because johnny says you are town? Unless johnny is LD, you could very well be godfather. In fact, the only way I see Zaradi feeling safe enough to lead a mislynch on DP1 is if he's godfather.

Unless you wanna CC Johnny's soft-claim at cop, then I see no reason to doubt the results, especially since they were truthful. So, again, kindly fvck off.

Budda, you clearly directed attention off johnny and on IFLY. I can bring up the exact page if you want.

No, I did that. IFLY is more proned to slipping than Johnny is (especially since I adopted him before this game started and taught him the basics he needed to get through this game. He wasn't going to do something like a slip). Thus, I thought it would be more beneficial to our time if we pressured IFLY.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:50:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'll come up with a drafter list, and then I won't be as active. I gotta go to class (at lunch right now) and I'll only have my iPod there, whereas right now I have a computer (in the library).
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:55:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:50:51 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Full disclosure, I could only investigate 1 time.

Justification?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:55:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:48:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:44:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Zaradi, you led a mislynch on IFLY. Regardless of whether IFLY was acting scummy, it was your arguments that convinced town to lynch IFLY.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to divert the blame off of me.

We're supposed to forget that because johnny says you are town? Unless johnny is LD, you could very well be godfather. In fact, the only way I see Zaradi feeling safe enough to lead a mislynch on DP1 is if he's godfather.

Unless you wanna CC Johnny's soft-claim at cop, then I see no reason to doubt the results, especially since they were truthful. So, again, kindly fvck off.

Budda, you clearly directed attention off johnny and on IFLY. I can bring up the exact page if you want.

No, I did that. IFLY is more proned to slipping than Johnny is (especially since I adopted him before this game started and taught him the basics he needed to get through this game. He wasn't going to do something like a slip). Thus, I thought it would be more beneficial to our time if we pressured IFLY.

Are you and Budda in mafia-pm together? It was Budda who directed attention off johnny, not you. Notice:

http://www.debate.org...

Budda refuses to have johnny claim, and directs attention onto IFLY. Then, you take up the pressure on IFLY to lead a mislynch.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:56:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:55:31 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:48:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:44:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Zaradi, you led a mislynch on IFLY. Regardless of whether IFLY was acting scummy, it was your arguments that convinced town to lynch IFLY.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to divert the blame off of me.

We're supposed to forget that because johnny says you are town? Unless johnny is LD, you could very well be godfather. In fact, the only way I see Zaradi feeling safe enough to lead a mislynch on DP1 is if he's godfather.

Unless you wanna CC Johnny's soft-claim at cop, then I see no reason to doubt the results, especially since they were truthful. So, again, kindly fvck off.

Budda, you clearly directed attention off johnny and on IFLY. I can bring up the exact page if you want.

No, I did that. IFLY is more proned to slipping than Johnny is (especially since I adopted him before this game started and taught him the basics he needed to get through this game. He wasn't going to do something like a slip). Thus, I thought it would be more beneficial to our time if we pressured IFLY.

Are you and Budda in mafia-pm together? It was Budda who directed attention off johnny, not you. Notice:

http://www.debate.org...

Budda refuses to have johnny claim, and directs attention onto IFLY. Then, you take up the pressure on IFLY to lead a mislynch.

Actually, Johnny did claim. Amaterasu, I believe. I'll pull up the page if you don't believe me.

Seriously, FT. Stop being so cynical. It almost looks scummy.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:56:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:50:51 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Full disclosure, I could only investigate 1 time.

Your timing is so convenient, of course, because you were about to get counter-claimed by cop.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:57:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:55:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:50:51 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Full disclosure, I could only investigate 1 time.

Justification?

Using my Celestial brush, I have three abilities, but I can only use it while I have ink. Thus my abilities are limited to one time use.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:57:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead:
Vmpire - Spiderman - Watcher - Town
Lannan - Dr. Doom - RB - Mafia
IFLY - Phoenix - Doc - Town

Full Claim:
Johnny - Amaterasu - 1x Cop - Town

Character Claim:
Budda - Hulk
PH - Dante
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:58:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:57:28 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:55:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:50:51 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Full disclosure, I could only investigate 1 time.

Justification?

Using my Celestial brush, I have three abilities, but I can only use it while I have ink. Thus my abilities are limited to one time use.

So you're a JOAT. Alright.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:58:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:57:44 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Dead:
Vmpire - Spiderman - Watcher - Town
Lannan - Dr. Doom - RB - Mafia
IFLY - Phoenix - Doc - Town

Full Claim:
Johnny - Amaterasu - JOAT (1x cop, 1x ???, 1x ???) - Town

Character Claim:
Budda - Hulk
PH - Dante
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:59:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:56:22 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:55:31 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:48:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:44:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Zaradi, you led a mislynch on IFLY. Regardless of whether IFLY was acting scummy, it was your arguments that convinced town to lynch IFLY.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to divert the blame off of me.

We're supposed to forget that because johnny says you are town? Unless johnny is LD, you could very well be godfather. In fact, the only way I see Zaradi feeling safe enough to lead a mislynch on DP1 is if he's godfather.

Unless you wanna CC Johnny's soft-claim at cop, then I see no reason to doubt the results, especially since they were truthful. So, again, kindly fvck off.

Budda, you clearly directed attention off johnny and on IFLY. I can bring up the exact page if you want.

No, I did that. IFLY is more proned to slipping than Johnny is (especially since I adopted him before this game started and taught him the basics he needed to get through this game. He wasn't going to do something like a slip). Thus, I thought it would be more beneficial to our time if we pressured IFLY.

Are you and Budda in mafia-pm together? It was Budda who directed attention off johnny, not you. Notice:

http://www.debate.org...

Budda refuses to have johnny claim, and directs attention onto IFLY. Then, you take up the pressure on IFLY to lead a mislynch.

Actually, Johnny did claim. Amaterasu, I believe. I'll pull up the page if you don't believe me.

Seriously, FT. Stop being so cynical. It almost looks scummy.

Cynical? I'm trying to figure out who mafia is, and right now I'm just stating the facts as they stand: you, Budda, and johnny are the most suspicious. I like how you try to take my basic logic reasoning, for the most part taking things at face value, and claim I'm being cynical or scummy. It's the same thing you did in Beginner 8.1, might this be your personal scum-tell?
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 12:59:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:56:24 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:50:51 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Full disclosure, I could only investigate 1 time.

Your timing is so convenient, of course, because you were about to get counter-claimed by cop.

I said I investigated Zaradi, and he took it as a cop role. My role is more like a severely weakened JOAT. I wanted to disclose the information so I would not mislead the town as to what my role is.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 1:04:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:56:22 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:55:31 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:48:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:44:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Zaradi, you led a mislynch on IFLY. Regardless of whether IFLY was acting scummy, it was your arguments that convinced town to lynch IFLY.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to divert the blame off of me.

We're supposed to forget that because johnny says you are town? Unless johnny is LD, you could very well be godfather. In fact, the only way I see Zaradi feeling safe enough to lead a mislynch on DP1 is if he's godfather.

Unless you wanna CC Johnny's soft-claim at cop, then I see no reason to doubt the results, especially since they were truthful. So, again, kindly fvck off.

Budda, you clearly directed attention off johnny and on IFLY. I can bring up the exact page if you want.

No, I did that. IFLY is more proned to slipping than Johnny is (especially since I adopted him before this game started and taught him the basics he needed to get through this game. He wasn't going to do something like a slip). Thus, I thought it would be more beneficial to our time if we pressured IFLY.

Are you and Budda in mafia-pm together? It was Budda who directed attention off johnny, not you. Notice:

http://www.debate.org...

1) That was ph, not johnny. I pressured IFLy because to me he was likelier to mess up as scum.

2) Look at the next page I vtl'd johnny for a claim.
Budda refuses to have johnny claim, and directs attention onto IFLY. Then, you take up the pressure on IFLY to lead a mislynch.

Actually, Johnny did claim. Amaterasu, I believe. I'll pull up the page if you don't believe me.

He did and ur right. Four did you even read the last DP? Seriously? We were in the middle of pressuring lannan when IFLY starts goin apesh!t about us lynching him, when we hadnt even brought that up yet.

Seriously, FT. Stop being so cynical. It almost looks scummy.

Stop right there, it is Zaradi, hes completely distorting what happened to throw FOS onto you, johnny, and I. Seriously,

VTL Fourtrouble

I want a full claim, and I mean now.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 1:05:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 12:59:30 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:56:22 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:55:31 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:48:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/19/2012 12:44:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Zaradi, you led a mislynch on IFLY. Regardless of whether IFLY was acting scummy, it was your arguments that convinced town to lynch IFLY.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to divert the blame off of me.

We're supposed to forget that because johnny says you are town? Unless johnny is LD, you could very well be godfather. In fact, the only way I see Zaradi feeling safe enough to lead a mislynch on DP1 is if he's godfather.

Unless you wanna CC Johnny's soft-claim at cop, then I see no reason to doubt the results, especially since they were truthful. So, again, kindly fvck off.

Budda, you clearly directed attention off johnny and on IFLY. I can bring up the exact page if you want.

No, I did that. IFLY is more proned to slipping than Johnny is (especially since I adopted him before this game started and taught him the basics he needed to get through this game. He wasn't going to do something like a slip). Thus, I thought it would be more beneficial to our time if we pressured IFLY.

Are you and Budda in mafia-pm together? It was Budda who directed attention off johnny, not you. Notice:

http://www.debate.org...

Budda refuses to have johnny claim, and directs attention onto IFLY. Then, you take up the pressure on IFLY to lead a mislynch.

Actually, Johnny did claim. Amaterasu, I believe. I'll pull up the page if you don't believe me.

Seriously, FT. Stop being so cynical. It almost looks scummy.

Cynical? I'm trying to figure out who mafia is, and right now I'm just stating the facts as they stand: you, Budda, and johnny are the most suspicious. I like how you try to take my basic logic reasoning, for the most part taking things at face value, and claim I'm being cynical or scummy. It's the same thing you did in Beginner 8.1, might this be your personal scum-tell?

Your "logical reasoning" is flawedas it was based on the fact that Johnny never claimed, which is false since he did. Come on now. Think a little.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 1:10:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Budda, explain to me why you said "Nope" and then directed attention off johnny and on IFLY? Did you have any previous experience of how johnny played the game?

Whether johnny claimed is irrelevant, he was going to have to claim because he was a full noob to our game. What is relevant is the fact that Budda's initial reaction to pressure on johnny was to direct attention off johnny, until Budda realized that johnny claiming was inevitable. Once Budda realizes his slip, he pressures johnny as the inevitable.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 1:12:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We need to make sense of this.

The case of Zaradi as town.

There are several indicators that Zaradi is town. First we need to look at DP1. Lannan, who was scum, was not being pressured to claim. IT was brought up and dismissed because we had a lot of claims. Zaradi pushed for a claim right then and there. Why? He would have no reason to bus Lannan, as Lannan had no pressure to claim.

While the previous information pretty much confirms him as town, we have to consider the fact that I investigated in in NP1 and he came back innocent. Now he could be godfather, but that still would not affect the pressure he put on lannan. If he was mafia, he would have no reason to do so.

Given this information, I find it highly unlikely that Zaradi is mafia.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 1:15:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I agree, I think Zaradi is probably town. Thing about Zaradi is his behavior makes sense as town, even though he messed up with the mislynch on IFLY it was ultimately IFLY's fault for being retarded.

What doesn't make sense is Budda and johnny. And the fact that johnny confirms Zaradi is evidence against johnny, as it helps johnny confirm himself as town.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 1:17:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 1:15:00 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I agree, I think Zaradi is probably town. Thing about Zaradi is his behavior makes sense as town, even though he messed up with the mislynch on IFLY it was ultimately IFLY's fault for being retarded.

What doesn't make sense is Budda and johnny. And the fact that johnny confirms Zaradi is evidence against johnny, as it helps johnny confirm himself as town.

Quit being paranoid an use your head! If I was mafia, why would I want to confirm Zaradi as town? Why would I bring attention to the fact he pressured lannan?

You acting too suspicious and I want a full claim.

VTL Fourtrouble
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 1:25:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 1:15:00 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I agree, I think Zaradi is probably town. Thing about Zaradi is his behavior makes sense as town, even though he messed up with the mislynch on IFLY it was ultimately IFLY's fault for being retarded.

And yet I have FOS when our actions were nearly the same?

What doesn't make sense is Budda and johnny. And the fact that johnny confirms Zaradi is evidence against johnny, as it helps johnny confirm himself as town.

Seriously, A JOAT investigates somebody, comes back with the expected result, and this is suspicious? C'mon dude, you are better than this.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion