Total Posts:260|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Golden Garden Mafia DP 3

Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:23:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Frances Monde looked below at the ornate building before him, a figure by his side.

"Frances, you're going to enjoy this show of yours I presume?"
"There are limits to any resistance one can offer. Man is a resilient, resourceful creature, but limits abound. I tell you, there is nothing our target can do."
"Well then, let's enjoy this little lightshow."
"You better enjoy it, because I don't have the funds to do this again."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Inside an ornate building covered, dimly lit, was a figure in a golden raiment. He was peacefully reading a thick text when an explosion shook the foundations of the grand building he was in. He raced towards the exit as part of the roof fell down on him, blocking his exit.

The rest of the roof began to fall.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Frances Monde looked on in complete disbelief as a figure emerged through the rubble.
"What!? How, how can anybody have survived that?"
"I, I don't know Frances..."
"Forget it! It's impossibility that they escaped! It's impossible!" Frances was extraordinarily mad.

[Yet again I can't write proper stories due to night action choices...]

Meanwhile, Anton Herzen was dragged to the police station. He kept asserting his innocence, so the police officers didn't get a confession. However, they were easily able to draw a conclusion to the matter.

TUF - Anton Herzen -You are the owner of Herzen Castle, a place terribly feared by your fellow villagers, and yet one that they are intrigued by. You have decided to come out of your isolation to reunite with your lover, who is sure to be interested by the Golden Garden, because you want to die with her. You also wish to rid your beloved town of Folsense of villains. You are the messenger / vigilante (psychotic lover) . Every day you can send 1 message via PM to anybody you like (you can do this yourself, just make sure to include myself and Blackvoid in the message and mention they only get a single reply). They can send 1 message back. You will then invite them to Herzen Castle (everybody accepts out of curiosity).

At the start of the NP you then have 2 choices:

1. Talk to them throughout the NP.
2. Kill them. However, as an honourable (and a bit deranged...) man you will let them draw a sword, making things fair. Because of this you have a 50% chance of killing them, and a 50% chance of your foe escaping.

You have 2 ways to win. 1, find your lover and then kill them at some point. You'll be alerted to when you meet your lover. Your lover doesn't know your intentions. The second way to win is to kill 3 people.

Living Players

1. F-16
2. Drafterman
3. Lickdafoot
4. Royalpaladin
5. Bluesteel
6. Danielle
7. TV
8. M. Torres
9. Mestari
10. Marauder
11. Medic
12. tulle (Nonentity)
13. Xerge

It takes 7 votes to lynch.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:30:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Results
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16
Drafterman is guilty.

Herp, I claimed miller, who would investigate me?

The psychologist councils Danielle
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:32:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:30:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
True

Unvote

At least we know that the cop is sane.

Or paranoid and damned lucky. I'm heading to bed and will post a list tomorrow. F16 was a high priority target due to TUFs tantrum, we shoul learn if anyrhing happened to him.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:35:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:32:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:30:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
True

Unvote

At least we know that the cop is sane.

Or paranoid and damned lucky. I'm heading to bed and will post a list tomorrow. F16 was a high priority target due to TUFs tantrum, we shoul learn if anyrhing happened to him.

Why did the cop investigate a claimed miller? Are they stupid? Sigh... I'm guessing the first part of the OP refers to a man of the cloth in a church due to the diction. We only know of two people that could be, Xerge and F-16. Royal shows that Blue visited F-16, so I guess his claim is next. VTL Bluesteel.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:41:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

Did you notice that the night kill obviously failed? *facepalm*
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:41:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:41:06 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

Did you notice that the night kill obviously failed? *facepalm*

And before you claim that I'm outing the doc, the OP said nothing about an external cause saving the target, but they were saved by their own accord.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:42:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

Yeah... I saw that too. lol

Royal, there's two reasons why investigators might hide their results: to protect them selves and to protect their targets. Revealing THAT much of all the results was... uh, questionable. -.-
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:43:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:41:06 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

Did you notice that the night kill obviously failed? *facepalm*

*double facepalm* Think.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:43:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:43:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:41:06 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

Did you notice that the night kill obviously failed? *facepalm*

*double facepalm* Think.

*double facepalm* Read my next post.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:43:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

The OP indicates that that the person who was targeted was saved by the church. Unless Bluesteel is a building, he is not a doctor.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:44:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:41:37 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:41:06 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

Did you notice that the night kill obviously failed? *facepalm*

And before you claim that I'm outing the doc, the OP said nothing about an external cause saving the target, but they were saved by their own accord.

You're still assuming though. It's not necessarily the case that F16 was targeted. Likely, but not assured. The OP character who was saved could be anyone, since we don't even have all the claims.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:44:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:43:48 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

The OP indicates that that the person who was targeted was saved by the church. Unless Bluesteel is a building, he is not a doctor.

Well, I wouldn't say that the Church saved him, but possibly his holy position granted him protection from the Lord, which would essentially be a justification for bulletproof. Unless Blue wants to claim God...
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:45:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:43:48 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

The OP indicates that that the person who was targeted was saved by the church. Unless Bluesteel is a building, he is not a doctor.

But that applies to the character as well? o.O

In fact, I have no idea what the OP is implying. I doubt it's "being saved by a church". Far more likely the character had some self protection in place.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:45:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:25:37 PM, drafterman wrote:
Oh, look at that. NOT TOWN.

Where does it say that?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:46:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:45:43 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:25:37 PM, drafterman wrote:
Oh, look at that. NOT TOWN.

Where does it say that?

lololol

Tuf. :)
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:46:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:45:28 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:43:48 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

The OP indicates that that the person who was targeted was saved by the church. Unless Bluesteel is a building, he is not a doctor.

But that applies to the character as well? o.O

In fact, I have no idea what the OP is implying. I doubt it's "being saved by a church". Far more likely the character had some self protection in place.

If that's the case, BS is probably the killer. Therefore, there was no reason for me to not out my results.

kthxbai
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:47:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:44:20 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:41:37 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:41:06 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

Did you notice that the night kill obviously failed? *facepalm*

And before you claim that I'm outing the doc, the OP said nothing about an external cause saving the target, but they were saved by their own accord.

You're still assuming though. It's not necessarily the case that F16 was targeted. Likely, but not assured. The OP character who was saved could be anyone, since we don't even have all the claims.

If you were mafia and you had a claimed archbishop who was outed as the reviver and you knew there was no watcher based on Royal's results, are you telling me you would target some random person over that reviver? Obviously with the quality players in this game the mafia was smart enough to see that.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:48:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:46:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:45:28 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:43:48 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

The OP indicates that that the person who was targeted was saved by the church. Unless Bluesteel is a building, he is not a doctor.

But that applies to the character as well? o.O

In fact, I have no idea what the OP is implying. I doubt it's "being saved by a church". Far more likely the character had some self protection in place.

If that's the case, BS is probably the killer. Therefore, there was no reason for me to not out my results.

kthxbai

-.-

Regardless, it looks like either way, as a result of your hasty actions we'll have to get an explanation from Blue.

On another note, who are the inactives? We need to get them in the game or they'll slip by. We're all experienced players- we know how dangerous that is when those inactives are NOT newbies.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:49:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:47:14 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:44:20 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:41:37 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:41:06 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

Did you notice that the night kill obviously failed? *facepalm*

And before you claim that I'm outing the doc, the OP said nothing about an external cause saving the target, but they were saved by their own accord.

You're still assuming though. It's not necessarily the case that F16 was targeted. Likely, but not assured. The OP character who was saved could be anyone, since we don't even have all the claims.

If you were mafia and you had a claimed archbishop who was outed as the reviver and you knew there was no watcher based on Royal's results, are you telling me you would target some random person over that reviver? Obviously with the quality players in this game the mafia was smart enough to see that.

Hey - never assume man. You never know what's going on. As a Mafia player, I always look at ALL possible options. You can say that it was likely F16 was targeted, but we cannot rule out other possibilities.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:50:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:48:12 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:46:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:45:28 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:43:48 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:40:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:29:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The tracker saw Bluesteel visit F-16

Are you stupid?

Did you notice there was no night kill? *facepalm*

The OP indicates that that the person who was targeted was saved by the church. Unless Bluesteel is a building, he is not a doctor.

But that applies to the character as well? o.O

In fact, I have no idea what the OP is implying. I doubt it's "being saved by a church". Far more likely the character had some self protection in place.

If that's the case, BS is probably the killer. Therefore, there was no reason for me to not out my results.

kthxbai

-.-

Regardless, it looks like either way, as a result of your hasty actions we'll have to get an explanation from Blue.


I agree that Royal needs to keep her results a secret, at least while we figure things out. I don't believe it will hurt us this DP though, as it seems BS may very well be guilty. We'll find out soon enough though.

On another note, who are the inactives? We need to get them in the game or they'll slip by. We're all experienced players- we know how dangerous that is when those inactives are NOT newbies.

Uh, I'll have to check after I write my debate round.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:50:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:30:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
True

Unvote

At least we know that the cop is sane.

mabye thats something the cop wanted to confirm by targeting the miller on purpose so we would quite questioning their results.

they havent gotten a innocent yet have they? that would rule out the paranoid theory. but otherwise we have very little reason not to trust the cop results now.

I didnt see danielle post much so I targeted her thinking mabye lack in serial killer night kills came from the serial killer forfieting there night actions from inactivity.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 9:54:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2012 9:50:59 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 4/19/2012 9:30:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
True

Unvote

At least we know that the cop is sane.


They should have targeted themselves. That rules out insane, but not paranoid. They could still see everyone as guilty.

mabye thats something the cop wanted to confirm by targeting the miller on purpose so we would quite questioning their results.

they havent gotten a innocent yet have they? that would rule out the paranoid theory. but otherwise we have very little reason not to trust the cop results now.

I didnt see danielle post much so I targeted her thinking mabye lack in serial killer night kills came from the serial killer forfieting there night actions from inactivity.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.