3. Zaradi
4. BlackVoid2 (BLACKVOID REPLACED KYRO)
5. Apollo
6. Viper-King
7. Buddamoose
8. IFLYHIGH
9. F_16

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch.

Yesterday, the town opted to lynch Jack Atlas :( I honor of the Master of Faster, I have posted this video that you must watch if you do not wish to be modkilled:

http://www.dailymotion.com...

Question: Who is the girl at 3:40 in the video?

You are Jack Atlas, Yusei's rival and the former Duel King. Because your play style is aggressive and because you relentlessly punish your opponents for playing defensively, you are the Day-Time Vigilante. During each Day Phase, you may select one person and kill him or her. At this time, your key card is Red Dragon Archfiend. If you successfully day-kill a mafioso, your key card becomes Red Nova Dragon and you gain the following ability: Your kills cannot be blocked by any form of protection. You will also gain a 1x Bulletproof vest that you may sacrifice during any Day Phase of your choice in order to obtain a second kill for that Day Phase only. You win with the town.

Before the King died, he demolished the final two Pure Nobles.
Airmax: Jakob-You are the aged form of Aporia. You are much wiser and patient than the rest of your teammates, and you execute your plans with a methodical ruthlessness that utterly destroys the opposition. You are therefore the Mafia JOAT. You have the following one-shot abilities.
1x Lawyer Ability (to the Key Card Investigator)
1x Doctor Ability
1x Tailor Ability (select one player who dies. You may write a fake Role PM for that individual).
1x Framer Ability (to the Key Card Investigator)
1x Silencing Ability

Your key card is Meklord Emperor Grannel Infinity. You win the the Mafia.

HCP:
. Primo-You are the young adult form of Aporia. You have the ability to manipulate machinery to the degree that you can cause them to malfunction; in your duel with Yusei, you were able to knock out all of the power to the entire city. You are therefore the Mafia Roleblocker. Select one player per night and role block him or her. Finally, your goal is to complete the circuit as quickly as possible. You therefore use cut-throat methods that neither Jacob nor Lester approve of. You are the Interrogator. On any DP in which the town VTNLs, you may select any player. He will be forced to answer any question of your choice with 100% accuracy (to the best of his abilities). Your key card is Meklord Emperor Wiesel Inifinity. You win with the Mafia.

Finally, Yusei was found dead this morning. The portion of New Domino City around him had been torn to shreds.

Drafter: You are Yusei Fudo. Your Stardust Dragon cards grants you the ability to negate the destruction of other cards. However, it does so at the cost You thus begin the game as a Jailer. Each Night Phase, you may select a player; he will be protected from one non-lynch kill during the following Day Phase or current Night Phase. In exchange, he will be roleblocked in the next Night Phase. If you successfully protect one individual from a kill, your key card becomes Shooting Star Dragon. You will then become the doctor. Each turn, you will select one player and protect him from a kill for the current Night Phase or following Day Phase without negative effects. If you protect two more people from kills, your key card becomes Shooting Quasar Dragon. You retain the abilities that you gained through Shooting Star Dragon, but you also gain a 1x ability to stop all kills for one DP. You win with the town.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 1:58:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Viper, you claimed that you are affected by night actions against Yusei. Well, Yusei died last night. So you should have died too. But here you are.

Obviously when you were recruited to the mafia, Royal let you waive that part of your power since it would prevent you from harming the town's strongest role.

So obvious liar is obvious. VTL Viper.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:06:28 PM
At 4/21/2012 1:58:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Viper, you claimed that you are affected by night actions against Yusei. Well, Yusei died last night. So you should have died too. But here you are.

Obviously when you were recruited to the mafia, Royal let you waive that part of your power since it would prevent you from harming the town's strongest role.

True, but it is obvious now that Thad was bus driven since Drafter was inno. Since Zaradi said he never redirected Thad, he has lied also.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:07:46 PM

I did not. I was never recruited into the Mafia. I've been inactive the whole game. I think I am not affected by kills. However, look at it this way. If I was Mafia, then why would I kill Drafterman who was going to be mislynched since I would know it'd make me bad? The thing is that if I was Mafia, I'd try to kill somebody who had a huge role. If I was the last Mafia, why would I fricken kill someone who would "clear" me? I think I said it on DP2, I can find it for you, but I'm pretty sure I said I was not affected if Yusei died but only affected if something OTHER than being killed. Plus, if I was Mafia, WHY WOULD I KILL SOMEONE WHO "CLEARED" ME? I'm not mafia.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:08:34 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:06:28 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

True, but it is obvious now that Thad was bus driven since Drafter was inno. Since Zaradi said he never redirected Thad, he has lied also.

There were 3 deaths NP4.

Jordan - killed by me (you guys mistakenly thought he was killed by mafia)

Vamp - killed by Kyro

By process of elimination, it was the MAFIA that killed Thad. He didnt die as a result of recruiting drafter, he was the mafia's night kill target.

So no contradiction.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:09:33 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:07:46 PM, Viper-King wrote:

I did not. I was never recruited into the Mafia. I've been inactive the whole game. I think I am not affected by kills. However, look at it this way. If I was Mafia, then why would I kill Drafterman who was going to be mislynched since I would know it'd make me bad? The thing is that if I was Mafia, I'd try to kill somebody who had a huge role. If I was the last Mafia, why would I fricken kill someone who would "clear" me? I think I said it on DP2, I can find it for you, but I'm pretty sure I said I was not affected if Yusei died but only affected if something OTHER than being killed. Plus, if I was Mafia, WHY WOULD I KILL SOMEONE WHO "CLEARED" ME? I'm not mafia.

I'm a townie and just because I'm not "Tier 1" or whatever doesn't mean I'm THAT STUPID. If I was Mafia, I'd kill someone with a huge power role like TUF and then get a mislynch on Drafter.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:11:12 PM

You claimed "I am affected by night actions against Yusei"

Killing is a night action.

TUF isnt a power role. The last mafia will have a townie key card since they were recruited, not an original mafia.

The whole thing about killing drafter is just WIFOM. Honestly I dont know why you would kill him, but fact is fact. He died, you're still here, therefore you're lying.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:12:08 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:11:28 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I fricken have had NO IDEA what's going on that RP even threatened to replace me.

BS defense.

VTL VIPER
Sapere Aude!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:14:11 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:11:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

You claimed "I am affected by night actions against Yusei"

Killing is a night action.

TUF isnt a power role. The last mafia will have a townie key card since they were recruited, not an original mafia.

The whole thing about killing drafter is just WIFOM. Honestly I dont know why you would kill him, but fact is fact. He died, you're still here, therefore you're lying.

Almost all "Tier 1" players would agree I don't even know what WIFOM is or have applied it. TUF is the Key Card Investigator. If I was Mafia, I'd kill the investigator so he wouldn't investigate me. So you're saying that I'm the recruit, I decided to kill the main mislynch target, decided to frame myself for no reason, and then decided to get mislynched. Yeah. Sure.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:15:01 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:13:15 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Also you're extremely panicked reaction to my vote doesn't help matters.

I'm not panicked at all. I'm p!ssed that I'm getting mislynched when I haven't been active at all.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:15:30 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:12:08 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
I fricken have had NO IDEA what's going on that RP even threatened to replace me.

BS defense.

VTL VIPER

That's not a defense, Apollo. That's a fact.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:16:00 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:08:34 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

There were 3 deaths NP4.

Vamp - killed by Kyro

By process of elimination, it was the MAFIA that killed Thad. He didnt die as a result of recruiting drafter, he was the mafia's night kill target.

So no contradiction.

Wait, how did you NK Jordan if you are the day time vig?
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:16:19 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:15:30 PM, Viper-King wrote:

BS defense.

VTL VIPER

And it may be a fact. But it is still BS as a defense.
Sapere Aude!
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:16:55 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:14:11 PM, Viper-King wrote:

Almost all "Tier 1" players would agree I don't even know what WIFOM is or have applied it. TUF is the Key Card Investigator. If I was Mafia, I'd kill the investigator so he wouldn't investigate me. So you're saying that I'm the recruit, I decided to kill the main mislynch target, decided to frame myself for no reason, and then decided to get mislynched. Yeah. Sure.

Again, TUF is a vanilla now because everyone has a pro-town key card.

We both agree it was stupid for you to kill drafter. However, you yourself admit that you have no idea whats going on in this game, so its no surprise that you would choose a questionable kill target.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:17:18 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:16:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/21/2012 2:08:34 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

There were 3 deaths NP4.

Vamp - killed by Kyro

So no contradiction.

Wait, how did you NK Jordan if you are the day time vig?

I killed him DP4.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 2:17:23 PM
At 4/21/2012 2:16:19 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 4/21/2012 2:15:30 PM, Viper-King wrote:

BS defense.

VTL VIPER

And it may be a fact. But it is still BS as a defense.

That wasn't a defense though. Not even close to a defense. My fvcking defense are the couple of paragraphs that I wrote @BV that he chose to ignore.