Buddamoose

Town
Vmpire321 – Spider-Man - Watcher
Zaradi – Wolverine - Tracker
Ober – Chris Redfield - Cop
thephfactor – Dante - Vigilante
IFLYHIGH – Phoenix - Doctor
Buddamoose – Hulk - Bulletproof
johnnyboy54 – Amaterasu – JOAT (1x cop, 1x vigilante, 1x doctor)

Mafia
FourTrouble – Galactus – Godfather, 1x protection shatterer
airmax1227 – Albert Wesker – Role Cop, Ninja
Lannan13 – Dr. Doom - Roleblocker

Action Summary

DP1:

Town: Zaradi, Budda, Airmax, Johnnyboy, Fourtrouble, Oberherr – lynch IFLYHIGH (innocent)

NP1:

1. Zaradi – Tracker – Track Buddamoose (roleblocked)
2. OberHerr – Cop – Investigate Zaradi (innocent)
3. vmpire321 – Watcher – Watch Airmax (killed)
4. thephfactor – Vigilante – Waive kill
5. johnnyboy54 – JOAT – Investigate Zaradi (innocent)
6. Airmax1227 – Role Cop/Ninja – Investigate OberHerr/Kill vmpire
7. lannan13 – Roleblocker – Roleblock Zaradi

DP2:

Town: FT, Buddamoose, johnnyboy, airmax, ph – lynch lannan13 (guilty)

NP2:

1. Zaradi – Tracker – Track Buddamoose (did not visit anyone)
2. OberHerr – Cop – Investigate Buddamoose (innocent)
3. thephfactor – Vigilante – Kill Zaradi (fails)
4. johnnyboy54 – JOAT – Protect Zaradi (block mafia and vigilante kill)
5. Airmax1227 – Role Cop/Ninja – Investigate johnnyboy54/Kill Zaradi

DP3:

Town: Zaradi, Johnny, OberHerr, Buddamoose – lynch FourTrouble (guilty)

NP3:
1. Zaradi – Tracker – Track IFLYHIGH (visits Buddamoose)
2. OberHerr – Cop – Investigate IFLYHIGH (innocent)
3. IFLYHIGH – Vigilante – Kill Buddamoose (Bulletproof; fails)
4. johnnyboy54 – JOAT – Kill Airmax
5. Airmax1227 – Role Cop/Ninja – Waive Role Cop/Kill Johnny

Analysis:

This was another good game. The activity level was very high. There are some things I want to address and bring to light however. Make sure you read your roles carefully pay very close attention the day phases. lannan claimed doctor, but I do not think he realized he received a new role and claimed his past role. Even though this caused the town to mislynch, I believe it caused the mafia to lose one member too early. I also believe equal attention should have been given to them both before making a decision. One thing is not to assumptions but to look at things objectively. I also do not understand why the vigilante chose Zaradi to be killed after the results of his innocence.

Also, the theme was Marvel vs. Capcom 3 the video game. I probably should have strongly clarified this. FourTrouble claimed Mr. Fantastic who was not part of the roster in the game and I was very surprised no one caught on. However, the mafia kept fighting on regardless when they realized the mistake.

Everyone played well, though. The town thought about their actions before making them and analyzed everything to try to make the right choices. The mafia was well composed, though the rapid finger of suspicions may have caught the town's attention. One thing of being mafia is playing it cool and try not to draw attention to yourself.

Final Note:

Well, this is the end of the 8.X series. I am glad that I don't have to deal with any of you anymore…..

Seriously however, you were all good players in my first time modding. I think that there I some things that I could have done better but I think it is good for me as it helped me in growth as a mod. I hope you all had learned valuble tools as I have.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:15:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Awesome game.

Good fake-claim btw AM, I just didn't buy it because of 1) Seemed very anti-town 2) everyone else's claims seemed legit.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:23:11 PM
At 4/21/2012 6:21:30 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
So... how did I do for my first game?

You did well. You caught on very quickly and you choice your actions with carefully.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:23:16 PM

I thought you did VERY well, considering its your first game. Well done.

Noob Award goes to Johnnyboy!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:39:14 PM
At 4/21/2012 6:23:16 PM, OberHerr wrote:

I thought you did VERY well, considering its your first game. Well done.

Noob Award goes to Johnnyboy!

This calls for a celebration!
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:40:12 PM
XERGE, THIS GAME ISNT OVER

im the bulletproof townie death miller godfather!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:40:16 PM
At 4/21/2012 6:24:01 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Never suspected Airmax or FT. Good game on both sides.

Airmax was a guess, as he was second most likely scum at the end of DP3. FT was pretty obvious at the end of DP3.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:43:23 PM
At 4/21/2012 6:23:11 PM, Xerge wrote:

You did well. You caught on very quickly and you chose your actions carefully.

Corrected
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:47:51 PM
I thought the them was obvious, but I didn't think the look. I knew Mr. Fantastic was in past CvsM games so I assumed he was in this one.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:50:53 PM
At 4/21/2012 6:47:51 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I thought the theme was obvious, but I didn't think the look. I knew Mr. Fantastic was in past CvsM games so I assumed he was in this one.

So it wasn't your fault Xerge. I just failed to look closely.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:52:38 PM
Meh, I claimed Mr. Fantastic cause I like him and didn't feel like doing any research into a good fake-claim. I figured we lost when airmax pointed out to me that Mr. Fantastic wasn't in the game, and that's about the time I started to freak out and play more scummy cause I figured it was the end of the game anyway. Somehow you guys never realized, though -- LOLOLOL

Also, I really don't think my FOS on Budda was scummy at all. My analysis was as reasonable as any other I've given, and I would have FOS'ed both him even if I was a townie in this game.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 6:57:47 PM
At 4/21/2012 6:52:38 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Meh, I claimed Mr. Fantastic cause I like him and didn't feel like doing any research into a good fake-claim. I figured we lost when airmax pointed out to me that Mr. Fantastic wasn't in the game, and that's about the time I started to freak out and play more scummy cause I figured it was the end of the game anyway. Somehow you guys never realized, though -- LOLOLOL

Also, I really don't think my FOS on Budda was scummy at all. My analysis was as reasonable as any other I've given, and I would have FOS'ed both him even if I was a townie in this game.

It wasn't necessary the FOS on Budda. It was how you went about it. You were all over the place that round and I was suspicious of that. You toned down your suspicion on Zaradi when you really worked into him in the beginning of the phase. You also dug into me and Ober, even after Ober claimed cop and was never CC'ed. Also your sources about Budda supporting lannan seemed like a stretch.

I didn't think to look to see if Mr. Fantastic was in the game. He was in all the others so I assumed he was in this one.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 7:17:41 PM
Good game guys... Town played pretty well, but I think mafia had a decent shot if it weren't for a couple key mistakes...

Otherwise, it was a lot of fun and went pretty smoothly..

So nice job Xerge for excellent modding, and to all the players for making it a fun experience.
Debate.org Moderator
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 7:29:28 PM
At 4/21/2012 6:57:47 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 4/21/2012 6:52:38 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

It wasn't necessary the FOS on Budda. It was how you went about it. You were all over the place that round and I was suspicious of that. You toned down your suspicion on Zaradi when you really worked into him in the beginning of the phase. You also dug into me and Ober, even after Ober claimed cop and was never CC'ed. Also your sources about Budda supporting lannan seemed like a stretch.

I didn't think to look to see if Mr. Fantastic was in the game. He was in all the others so I assumed he was in this one.

As Zaradi said at some point, I don't think my pressure on Zaradi, Budda, or you was scummy behavior. I do the same thing when I'm town, I point out inconsistencies and behavior I think is consistent with mafia, and see how other people react. There is a difference between giving some analysis and pressuring people with that, and actually trying to get someone lynched. I never tried getting anyone lynched, only analysis of behavior.

I dropped the FOS, but then Budda kept FOS'ing me, so I was forced to defend my analysis to defend myself, not to keep FOS'ing him. People keep missing that point, I was just defending myself from his attacks (pure WIFOM, as Budda admits). I think FOS'ing that you guys call "all over the place" was consistent with my townie behavior as well as the townie behavior of other players I've seen, the mistakes I made were weak claim combined with the VTNL at the end, which I actually expected Zaradi to catch, and he did.