Second, dramatic retelling of each players moves
Third, interesting stats
Fourth, score after this round
Fifth, Nation killers

Airmax = Israel
1) Attack Ober
2) Attack Ober
3) Attack Ober
As desperation set in for all the nations, Israel relaunched its campaign against Ireland held by OberHerr with an all out attack. Israel wasnt the only one who attacked Ireland though, and Israel wasnt attacked by anyone either. WW3 is speeding towards the finish line and Israel is still cruising at full health.

Contra = Germany
1) Attack Ober
2) Attack Ober
3) Attack Ober
Germany mirrored Israel's actions in launching its own vicious campaign solely against Ireland, however Germany also had luck on their side as they also were not attacked by anyone in 2056. They too cruise into 2056 at full health along with Israel, and one other lucky country.....

THEBOMB = Poland
1) Attack Suburbia
2) Attack Suburbia
3) Attack Suburbia
Poland launched a vicious attack against Mexico, and they now have ultimate bragging rights for Poland now can rightfully claim that they are the ones who toppled Mexico. Mexico is done, and Poland was the one who marched in last to claim victory once and for all, however they couldnt have done it without an unlikely ally, who also died in 2056.....

OberHerr = Ireland
1) Attack Suburbia
2) Attack Suburbia
3) Recover 100
Ireland had cruised through WW3 almost completely unaffected by enemy invasions, but in one huge swoop Ireland was brought from glory to its knees, and then from their knees to death. Who was the one to claim to have killed the resistant nation of Ireland? Ironically it was Mexico under leadership from Suburbia. The nation that conquered Ireland had been conquered by Poland immediately afterwards. Ireland though led to the downfall of their own conquerors, but it came to soon to allow them to stay in the game, and now they leave the game at number 6

Phantom = North Korea
1) Attack Ober
2) Attack Ober
3) Defend against Suburbia
North Korea didnt take up the all out attack against Ireland like so many other nations did, which was actually a good move because by then any attack against Ireland would have been wasted since by round 3 Ireland was already conquered. North Korea was also unattacked, which they should take to their advantage since they now sit at the bottom of the final four with 600 points.

Suburbia = Mexico
1) Attack Ober
2) Attack Ober
3) Defend from Contra
Suburbia and Mexico were one of the few nations to go out while having the last laugh.... Even though they too are now dead, they still had the pleasure of notching one more kill on their belt before falling to the armies of Poland. They put their kill count at 3, which is the most anyone has had so far in this war. Mexico did outlast Ireland long enough to end up as number 5 overall in WWIII, which is pretty damn good considering how much time they were on the offensive throughout the war. Had they planned their one defense better they may have still been alive, but sadly they did not.

Interesting Stats
- 8 out of 13 attacks were against Ireland
- 4 nations were not attacked at all
- 2 nations died in 1 round again, the last year that happened was 2054
- 3 nations go into 2057 at full health
- Only 3 nations decided to use their defense/reclaim for their final turn, two of them still died
- There is still 1 alliance left from Round 1

Scores after 2056
1) Airmax (Israel) = 1000
1) Contra (Germany) = 1000
1) THEBOMB (Poland) = 1000
4) Phantom (North Korea) = 600

Eliminated
5) Suburbia (Mexico)
6) OberHerr (Ireland)
7) MrBrooks (Afghanistan)
8) Zaradi (UK)
9) Oldfrith (Russia)*
10) Viper-King (China)
11) 16kadams (US)
12) Apollo11 (Australia)

Nation killers
Contra (Germany) -> Apollo (Australia) in 2050
MrBrooks (Afghanistan) -> 16kadams (US) in 2051
Suburbia (Mexico) -> Viper-King (China) in 2053
MrBrooks (Afghanistan) -> Zaradi (UK) in 2054
Suburbia (Mexico) -> Oldfrith (Russia) in 2054
THEBOMB (Poland) -> MrBrooks (Afghanistan) in 2055
Suburbia (Mexico) -> OberHerr (Ireland) in 2056
THEBOMB (Poland) -> Suburbia (Mexico) in 2056
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 9:46:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hmm, funny.

Ah well, this game bores me now.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 10:05:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/21/2012 9:46:45 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmm, funny.

Ah well, this game bores me now.

you did get 5th place which is pretty good
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015