Total Posts:89|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners 9.1 - Sign-Ups

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:11:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Before anyone asks, Kyro gave me permission to surpass him.

This is beginners games series #9. I will have four different Mafia games in this series, all of which will have specific themes in them, such as the first being DDO members. There will always be a theme to all these games, and I will have a specific "lesson" for each game, such as Role Madness, Faction Madness, and a "Trust no one, not even yourself" styled game.

I may add more spots if there is enough demand, but for now we will work with 10.

Beginners/Noobs
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Experienced Players
9.
10.

The EP's(Experienced Players) goal in this game is not just to win, but to inform the beginners of how Mafia works, so keep that in mind EP's.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:20:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:16:12 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:15:12 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Experienced Players
9.
10.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:21:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

Experienced Players
9.
10.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:23:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4.
5.
6.
7.West of the border.
8.

Experienced Players
9. TUF
10.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:32:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:27:21 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:
When would these games start?

As soon as I we get max people signed up, and I get the PMS out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Sans_the_Ander
Posts: 133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:42:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:32:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:27:21 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:
When would these games start?

As soon as I we get max people signed up, and I get the PMS out.

I definitely want to sign up, but I'm gonna be gone from Wednesday to Sunday.....
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:47:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:32:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:27:21 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:
When would these games start?

As soon as I we get max people signed up, and I get the PMS out.

Oh god not the PMS! I already had to deal with enough of that yesterday!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:51:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:47:57 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:32:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:27:21 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:
When would these games start?

As soon as I we get max people signed up, and I get the PMS out.

Oh god not the PMS! I already had to deal with enough of that yesterday!

?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:52:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:51:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:47:57 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:32:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:27:21 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:
When would these games start?

As soon as I we get max people signed up, and I get the PMS out.

Oh god not the PMS! I already had to deal with enough of that yesterday!

?
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:53:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:52:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:51:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:47:57 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:32:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:27:21 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:
When would these games start?

As soon as I we get max people signed up, and I get the PMS out.

Oh god not the PMS! I already had to deal with enough of that yesterday!

?

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't think the joke was that subtle... Might be an age thing..
Debate.org Moderator
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:54:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:53:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:52:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:51:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:47:57 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:32:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:27:21 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:
When would these games start?

As soon as I we get max people signed up, and I get the PMS out.

Oh god not the PMS! I already had to deal with enough of that yesterday!

?

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't think the joke was that subtle... Might be an age thing..

*facepalm*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:57:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 1:54:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:53:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:52:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:51:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:47:57 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:32:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/22/2012 1:27:21 PM, Sans_the_Ander wrote:
When would these games start?

As soon as I we get max people signed up, and I get the PMS out.

Oh god not the PMS! I already had to deal with enough of that yesterday!

?

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't think the joke was that subtle... Might be an age thing..

*facepalm*

I didn't think there was a DDO member unaware of TUF's issues with his girlfriend...
I figured you were asking something else...
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 1:59:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4.
5.
6.
7.West of the border.
8.

Experienced Players
9. TUF
10.
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 2:00:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Eh, I think I'll pass on this one. My schedule's about to get real busy, and I dunno if I have the time to commit to another beginner series. I'll be watching, though :D
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 2:01:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 2:00:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Eh, I think I'll pass on this one. My schedule's about to get real busy, and I dunno if I have the time to commit to another beginner series. I'll be watching, though :D

Well, if you change your mind, you could be experienced.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 2:13:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sign me up!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 2:16:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4. Buddamoose
5. Apollo
6.
7.West of the border.
8.

Experienced Players
9. TUF
10.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 4:45:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4. Buddamoose
5. Apollo
6.
7.West of the border.
8.

Experienced Players
9. TUF
10.H to the C to the P, HCP
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 4:51:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 4:45:06 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4. Buddamoose
5. Apollo
6. THEBOMB
7.West of the border.
8.

Experienced Players
9. TUF
10.H to the C to the P, HCP
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 6:10:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 4:51:22 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 4/22/2012 4:45:06 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4. Buddamoose
5. Apollo
6. THEBOMB
7.West of the border.
8.

Experienced Players
9. TUF
10.H to the C to the P, HCP

1 MOAR PL0X
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 6:44:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 6:10:46 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/22/2012 4:51:22 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 4/22/2012 4:45:06 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Beginners/Noobs
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
3. johnnyboy54
4. Buddamoose
5. Apollo
6. THEBOMB
7.West of the border.
8. Kyro90 The love of your life

Experienced Players
9. TUF
10.H to the C to the P, HCP

1 MOAR PL0X
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 6:46:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WHOOOOOOOOO

nac
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 6:48:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/22/2012 6:46:39 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Yay! Can we receive our roles now?

Getting anxious to be a vanilla townie huh?

After being mafia in like 4 games in a row and losing.. I could really go for being a vanilla townie about now
Debate.org Moderator