Jump to topic:

Ignatious Creek Mafia DP1

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 2:40:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A large corpulent man ambled down a darkened crooked street, his polished shoes clicking against the cobblestone with every step. His gait was nervous, as though he felt a thousand eyes gazing out upon him from the darkened windows that surrounded him on either side. His discomfort was not unwarranted. In these parts, he stuck out like a sore thumb, draped in finery and his every step carried the casual clink of purse full of gold.
His pace increased. He imagined shadows moving towards him from every angle. A small noise came from an alley way behind him. He gave up any pretence of dignity and ran. As he ran he knew he was being chased, though he dared not turn around. His destination was in sight.
An old run down wooden building, painted white and black along the struts. There was garden, though it was overgrown, growing fat on neglect. Above a wooden door, it's blue paint peeling, was a sign with the words "Creek and *** - detective agency" painted on. The third word had been so badly scratched away at, that a small hole had been bored through.
Gasping for the breath, the man leapt at the door, and thundered inside. He fell to the floor, clutching his sides. The hallway had not changed in the five years since he had last been there. Still dark, with a single cheap gas-light, still gloomy, though that could just be echoing its owner, and most certainly still soul crushingly sparse.

A cold, firm voice permeated from the floor above; "William. Visitor. Tend to the individual"

A few creaky thumps could be heard, before a young lad appeared on the stairs. A boy of sixteen, below average height, with bright blonde hair. His drab clothes matched the surroundings he was in. He called out:

"Hullo. May we help you?" before stepping down the stairs towards the man.

The man coughed. "Yes. I need to see Creek. Its urgent. My name is Johnathan. My father is in grave danger"

William helped Johnathan to his feet.

"I must speak with Creek in private. If he tells you what I tell him, I trust his judgement"

Johnathan and Ignatious spoke for nearly an hour. William could feel the vibrations of Ignatious' footsteps flow through the old building. He was pacing. That could never mean good news.
Eventually Ignatious emerged from the door and spoke in his idiosyncratic quick and cutting manner to William "Go see reprobate of brother. Make him ready "Fifth Ace". Leave in hour"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard mafia rules about not being a d1ck and c/p role pms, or talking about game elsewhere.
Ask if there are any questions.
Every so often, whilst a certain condition exists, there will be story based posts. Some are helpful. Some aren't.

Everyone who does not have an appropriate pic by the end of this phase will be mod smote.

1. Buddamoose(Im at work but I'll change my pic ASAP)
2. HCP
3. Mestari (I hope a bow tie suits your fancy)
4. RoyalPaladin (<3)
5. thephfactor(I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I just made)
6. Medic
7. Kyro90 With a Formal Dress
8. Apollo
9.West
10. DetectableNinja
11. Koopin
12. Drafter
13. F-16
14. TUF
15. USM
16. Airmax
17. VK
18. vmpire
19. IFLYHIGH
20. MIG
21.marcus-cato
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:00:52 PM
VTL PH for claim.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:01:21 PM
VTL PH for claim.

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:01:46 PM
And lo! A the wisest of them all deigned to reveal the truth behind one character! And lo! He chose Viper-King. He is good? Is he evil? Is he so much worse?
Viper king is....
Drum roll please.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:02:52 PM

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:03:08 PM
At 4/22/2012 3:01:46 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
And lo! A the wisest of them all deigned to reveal the truth behind one character!

Why did you do that so early?
kfc
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:03:39 PM
Damn. Late. Anyway...

I win with the town.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:14:00 PM
DRAFTERLIST

FULLCLAIM

ROLECLAIM
VK-????- Innocent Child? - Mod confirmed townie

CHARACTER CLAIM

AFFILLIATION CLAIM
DetectableNinja- IWWTT
Koopin -IWWTT
TUF- IWWTT
Airmax -IWWTT

NO CLAIM

Buddamoose
HCP
Mestari
RoyalPaladin
thephfactor
Medic
Kyro90
Apollo
West
Drafter
F-16
USM
VK
vmpire
IFLYHIGH
MIG
marcuscato
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:16:08 PM
From Captain River's Logs

17th of June
Calm day. Too bloody calm. I'm very bored. Alcohol supplies are running desperately low. We are moving too slowly. At this rate it shall take months to reach greater Liverpool. First mate Schillwood suggested that I start making detailed logs about stuff to do with the ship. I was too bored to argue. Besides, I can dictate to him can't I? Its delegation, chain of command thingy. Anyway, a list of current crew members, starting with the most incredible and dashing and continuing in no particular order.

Captain River. Brilliant, handsome and wonderful captain. You are writing this down Schillwood? You probably wrote that down too, didn't you? Idiot. He runs this ship tighter than a ducks arse.

First mate Paul Schillwood. The sucker writing this down. Poor fellow. He's probably writing down exactly what I say about him. Good man to have at your back if he's on your side. Otherwise you really don't want him there for reasons related to his propensity to perforate people publicly. Either way he is likely to be 100% behind you.

Miss Maria. Temporary Helmswoman Officially stricken from the IWLTHCS list on account of her being nuts. But not in a completely bad way. She may be hired to kill us. She doesn't know. I don't know. No-one knows. Solid banter really. Also she is shiftier than Paul here and that is saying something. Worth having along just for the spectacle.

Virgil. Navigator. Utter sad sack. Doesn't drink. Doesn't fight. Hates fun. Why do I bring him along? Paul. You can answer that. No? Still writing everything I say? OK, its probably because he is the only one not only willing to keep the books, but actively enjoys it. And that is bloody scary.

Wentworth Gummidge. Master at Arms Excellent chap. Brilliant swordsman. Good drinker. Marvellous banter. Hardly a better man on this ship.

Hemstone. Crew member. I don't have anything against the stone men per se, but I would rather he blinked sometimes. Trustworthy as most I suppose. He hasn't tried to steal my scotch yet which greatly improves my estimation of him.

Sally. Crew member. Off the IWLTHCS list. All there is to know.

Errol. Crew member. He is very enthusiastically a pirate. Needs reminding that we are mere "treasure hunters"

Gertrude. Crew member and ship's mother. Nagging can be a pain, and certainly wouldn't want two of her, but as Paul reminds me, she is indispensable.

Right that's everyone. You clearly aren't going to stop writing down what I say, regardless of what I say, so I'm just going to leave and hope you take a hint.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 3:35:12 PM
I win with the town.

VTL PH for claim.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 4:38:11 PM
Ok just a little warning, I'm on my phone so I won't be able to change my Avvie but when I get on a CPU ill change it. Oh and I'll try and be active but I won't most of the times today and possibly tomorrow just a heads up so don't replace me plz.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 4:48:48 PM
At 4/22/2012 4:43:07 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Should be enough votes on PH

I win with the town.

After PH, we should get west's claim.

VTL West
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 5:07:01 PM
At 4/22/2012 4:48:48 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 4/22/2012 4:43:07 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Should be enough votes on PH

I win with the town.

After PH, we should get west's claim.

VTL West

After west, I say we get a claim out of IFLY.

VTL West for a claim.