Jump to topic:

Ignatious Creek Mafia DP2

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:18:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry for not posting earlier guys. I had a fairly serious asthma attack whilst out running. I'm fine now. I also apologize for the poor quality of the writing of the OP. I haven't really had time to clean it up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour, a short trip to the docks, and a thoroughly sodden Sky-Captain barking drunken orders later, the "Fifth Ace" was ready to leave its moorings, thousands of feet above the ground. The magnificent vessel's polished wood surfaces gleamed blood red in the wake of the gentle setting sun. William stood on the docks, ill at ease. It wasn't that he was afraid of the flying; he spent his days in a city which soared above the desolate wastelands for the last few years of his life. It wasn't even his brother's inebriated stumbling and careening across the decking – though that did give him more than mere pause for though. It was the sheer disconnection from reality – the separation from society, which did not sit well with the young detective.
With a heavy heart he bade farewell to the familiar grubby docks and boarded the ship.

As Captain River would put it; a sky-ship is a bloody marvellous thing. Comprised of a galleon frame, with four large masts, and six balloons, lifting the frame into the sky. The "Fifth Ace" was a fine example of such a vessel. Its frame was long and slender with ornate decorations carved into the wood. William's brother often told stories of how he had obtained such a ship, each different from the last.

The journey was not uneventful, but those are tales for another time. Nearly a week later, the Fifth Ace was soaring high above Antartica. They had passed the desolate tundra several hours ago. Now they were buoyed by warm currents, the earth below them a sea of rolling green fields. Far off in the distance a great citadel could be seen.

William lent against the ornate wooden railing on the ship, looking out over the edge, letting the cool wind ruffle his hair. He was joined by a stocky, unwashed man. They stood side by side for a few minutes, before the new comer broke the silence.

"Remind me again what we are doing?"
William sighed at the unshaven man. The term man being very loosely applied.

"Paul. My Ignatious and my brother must have explained this to you."

The first-mate scratched his ear, pulling out some filthy bodily waste, and paused before speaking.

"Well. Aye. But the Cap just used dem long words which I cannae really understand ‘cos ‘e was drunk, and the dragon, just sorta stared at me and said some words quickly."

"We are going because Hollis'son asked us. Hollis is an old friend of my master. He is one of the Sage Kings; the King of hearts. As to why he has requested our presence; there is soon to be an election for the throne in the court of Clubs. Many sages will be competing for the position. Hollis' son fears there will be a bloodbath."

The ugly man seemed to take a moment to process this, his dirty fingers running through a short greasy beard.

"But wait a minute… If ‘e's one of them kings, and ‘es old, don't it mean… but… so why is the dragon friends with one of dem kings? It's no secret ‘e ‘ates the way dem fancy sages do things, and cannae say I'm wild about it myself"

William thought for a moment. He had his suspicions of course, but he never felt comfortable talking about Ignatious behind his back. It was pointless of course anyway. Somehow Ignatious would know what you said and who you said it to.
William diplomatically offered "He has his reasons. For them you'll have to ask him."

Suddenly a cry from the crow's nest rang out: "Prepare for docking! We dock in twenty minutes!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were no casualties in the night.

1. Buddamoose(Im at work but I'll change my pic ASAP)
2. HCP

4. RoyalPaladin (<3)
5. thephfactor(I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I just made)
6. Medic
7. Kyro90 With a Formal Dress
8. Apollo
9.West
10. DetectableNinja
11. Koopin
12. Drafter
13. F-16
14. TUF
15. USM
16. Airmax
17. VK
18. vmpire
19. IFLYHIGH
20. MIG
21.marcus-cato
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:27:27 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:24:17 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I investigated Drafterman. He is guilty. I won't yet reveal the full extent of my powers but once he is lynched, it will confirm me.

Go with the resultss

VTL Drafterman

Oh and that doesnt necessarily confirm you, it does majorly work in your favor though ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:28:12 PM
Fvck it. Town will probably ask for my role anyways and since I can't be as active (I am heading out), I'll full claim. Inb4, "he is scummy for logging off!"

I am a watcher + investigator. I can watch a player while at the same time determining their affiliation. I watched Drafter because as a good player, he is a likely mafia target for NP1 where most roles are unknown. The perk was that I found out that he was guilty.

VTL Drafterman
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:28:17 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:27:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
I investigated Drafterman. He is guilty. I won't yet reveal the full extent of my powers but once he is lynched, it will confirm me.

Go with the resultss

VTL Drafterman

Oh and that doesnt necessarily confirm you, it does majorly work in your favor though ;)

This. You could easily be bussing him. VTL Drafterman
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:31:12 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:28:17 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/24/2012 3:27:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Go with the resultss

VTL Drafterman

This. You could easily be bussing him. VTL Drafterman

A bus this early, is extremely unlikely. I would say it would erase nearly all doubts he is mafia but Third Party could still be a possibility.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:32:22 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:28:12 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Fvck it. Town will probably ask for my role anyways and since I can't be as active (I am heading out), I'll full claim. Inb4, "he is scummy for logging off!"

I am a watcher + investigator. I can watch a player while at the same time determining their affiliation. I watched Drafter because as a good player, he is a likely mafia target for NP1 where most roles are unknown. The perk was that I found out that he was guilty.

VTL Drafterman

Woah woah woah. You are a watcher?! Bro, IM THE WATCHER.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:34:30 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:32:22 PM, TUF wrote:

VTL Drafterman

He claimed watcher+investigator? Do you still count as a CC?

@Drafter, only one way to figure that out...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:35:03 PM

VTL Drafterman

Last night I watched royal. Royal was visited by Budda, Western, and HCP
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:35:12 PM
Hmm mafia didn't use/didn't have a NK.. Or someone made the right doc call... Counter claim on watcher, and guilty results on Drafter..

I'm gona let this play out a bit before voting...
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:35:45 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:35:03 PM, TUF wrote:

VTL Drafterman

Last night I watched royal. Royal was visited by Budda, Western, and HCP

I did indeed visit royal, so you are confirmed TUF
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:36:20 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:35:12 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Hmm mafia didn't use/didn't have a NK.. Or someone made the right doc call... Counter claim on watcher, and guilty results on Drafter..

I'm gona let this play out a bit before voting...

My visiting Royal might perhaps have had something to do with that... maybe
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:36:52 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:35:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I think two watchers is unlikely so he could be the mafia watcher. I wouldn't say TUF is confirmed yet.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:37:18 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:34:45 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

What is your character?

I am Mr Eel, Justin's Ace, manservant and powerful Sage.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:37:39 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:36:30 PM, drafterman wrote:
@budda:

Yeah, I'm the reason VK's affiliation was revealed last phase.

Really? Ok then...

Unvote

Lets see how this plays out first
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:38:11 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:36:52 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/24/2012 3:35:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I think two watchers is unlikely so he could be the mafia watcher. I wouldn't say TUF is confirmed yet.

As in his role
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:39:39 PM
Pardon for brief posts but I'm on my phone. I also wont be able to post from about 5 to 730. I am Steve the Very Wise.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:41:00 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:38:18 PM, TUF wrote:
F-16, did anyone visit drafter?

I got "no watcher results." I asked Thad whether it meant that no one visited Drafter and he answered that the target had no visits. I think I was redirected to someone else.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:41:17 PM
Ok, so we know that TUF's results are confirmed. Falcon, you should have watched me because I have been the NP1 target lately, but I am glad TUF had the sense to watch me.

I received a message last night. The person who sent me the message said "I am an extra mafioso and I can be trusted." Therefore, one of the three people who visited me is scum.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:42:15 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:41:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, so we know that TUF's results are confirmed. Falcon, you should have watched me because I have been the NP1 target lately, but I am glad TUF had the sense to watch me.

I received a message last night. The person who sent me the message said "I am an extra mafioso and I can be trusted." Therefore, one of the three people who visited me is scum.

Not I, i Stopped you from performing any actions :P
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 3:42:16 PM
At 4/24/2012 3:41:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Lol awesome.