Legends of Mythos

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:31:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Introduction

Mythos, land of magic and fantasy. Where the Gods are known and beloved. For eons it was a peaceful place, until once, long ago, it is told there was a conflict between Hestra, goddess of love and peace, and her favored brother, Malifus. The land was thrown into utter chaos, and war, an experience not known to Mythos, occurred for the first time.

It is said that Malifus grew jealous of his sisters prime position as favorite God of the races of Mythos, and plotted to overthrow her. The land was thrown into chaos, families torn asunder, cities ravages, as this great conflict took place. Finally, thank Hestra, Malifus was defeated, and locked away on the astral planes for the rest of time. Peace once more was known throughout the land.

So you may ask, brave travellers, what is so urgent that you have been called here? Recently a plot was uncovered, the long thought gone order of Malifus, was rumored to have returned with a plot to free Malifus from the astral plane, and usurp the beloved Hestra once and for all!

At first these rumors were not believed, but as you may know, recently, strange occurences have been sighted throughout the land. Evil creatures once thought destroyed, have reappeared. Disasters are occuring with great frequency once more, and there is now no doubt to the truth of these so-called rumors. So we consulted with Hestra, and she, after eons, finally spoke! Malifus was close to being freed. His order was renewes once more, and were close to attaining their goal of freeing Malifus from his prison.

She then told us of a band of travellers, that were destined to save Mythos, and finally destroy Malifus once and for all! I implore you travellers, Mythos itself is in danger of being torn asunder, our peaceful way of life at risk of being extinguished forever! This cannot happen, the lives of all creatures and people on Mythos are at stake. The time is near and time cannot be wasted. This evil plot must be stopped before it is too late.

So what say you travellers? Will you aid us in this task? Or will you stand by and watch as our world is torn asunder, and we all perish? The path is full of peril, and I will not lie, some of you may die, but a few lives, are a price worth paying, when the alternative is so bleak! I ask again, will you defend your peoples, will you defend your lands, will you defend Mythos itself?

Elsewhere

The man took his hands off the seer's orb, and cackled. "Fools!" he said, "they know not the hopelessness of their task! They know not how close we are." The man turned away from the orb, his blood red cloak swished about, making it seem as if he glided across the floor, perhaps he was... He exited out of the room he was in and out onto a balcony. He was in a tower, on the highest level. Down below an army of dreadful creatures and beasts could be seen.

"My brothers!" His voice boomed out, as every being turned their attention to the tower, "The time is soon at hand! I ask you, are you ready for our glory? Are you ready for the riches that have been promised? Are you ready to destroy this pathetic land, and take control of it for eternity?" The army thunderously roared their approval.

"Then my brothers! Prepare, for war will soon be at hand! The time is soon, soon Malifus will be free, and we will take our rightful place, as rulers of this land!" The army could be heard for miles around, shouting Malifus! Malifus! Malifus! Over and over again. The man turned from the balcony and whispered, "aesar cha'k so'tana." Suddenly a piercing screech was heard, as a winged beast appeared through the dark clouds and perched atop the balcony ledge. Riding the beast was a fearsome...creature, "yesss masster?" it spoke in a serpentine lisp.

"My favorite general!" The man squealed, "I have a special task for you!"

"What issss it?" The creature asked, "anything for you my liege."

"It appears the order of Hestra has finally set itself in action to stop us. They have gathered a band of travellers together, with the intent of ruining all of our careful years of planning. I want you to hunt them down, and kill them." He commanded.

"Assss you wissshh, my liege," the creature responded.

"Oh, and So'tana," the man continued, "make sure their deaths are slow and agonizing." With that the winged beast shrieked, a piercing, bone-chilling cry, and flew off, dissapearing into the clouds. The cloaked man turned and walked back into the tower, much work was still to be done...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:31:56 PM
So...do you want us to submit our characters?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:33:12 PM
NOTE: The game had not started this is just the introduction

Players:

1. Airmax
2. TUF
3. Viper-King
4. Oberherr
5. Royalpaladin
6. Westernmarch
7. Mestari
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:33:45 PM
At 4/26/2012 9:31:56 PM, OberHerr wrote:

If you need time you have plenty, this was just the introduction.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:35:09 PM
At 4/26/2012 9:33:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Ok.

Also, for this game, are we like on a team, or against each other, or is it a choice?

And, do we make up our characters from the ground up?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:37:22 PM
Basic character set-up

In this game when making a character the template will be as such:

Name:
Race:
Class:

Attribute Points

Constitution: This is health, for every 1 point of consitution a character will have 3 points of health

Fortitude: This is defense, for every 1 point of Fortitude a character will have 3 defense points

Dexterity: This is for attacks with ranged weapons, for every 1 point in Dexterity a character will have 3 ranged attack power. Also dexterity determines the chances of an attack(melee or ranged) sucessfully hitting a target.

Strength: This is for attacks with melee weapons, for every 1 point in strength a character will have 3 melee attack power.

Intelligence: This is for attacks with spells, for every 1 point in intelligence a character will have 3 spell attack power

Wisdom: This is for mana, for every 1 point in wisdom a character will have 3 mana.

Speech: This is for bartering, or any other situation were a "silver-tongue" might come in handy. For every 1 point in speech, a character will have 3 persuasion points.

Luck: This is for any situation in which luck might come in handy. Say you are traversing a dungeon and walk over a trap, do you set it off? Do you pass by unscathed? This example among other possibilities, such as loot from killed enemies, means luck will play a pivotal role in actions taken. For every 1 point in luck a character will increase their odds of "lucky occurences."

Each player will start with 5 points in each base attribute. From there you will be allowed to use 20 extra attribute points to allot however they deem fit.

The gear you start out with depends on what class you choose. For example a paladin will start with

Weapons: Mace(1-handed)(3-5 base damage points)

Armor: Rusty Iron Shield(+2 defense points)
Rusty Iron Helm(+3 defense points)
Rusty Iron Chestpiece(+5defense points)
Rusty Iron Leggings(+4 defense points)
Rusty Iron Boots(+3 defense point)

Each character also has a limited amount of "weight" they can carry. This is where strength comes in also, as each point of strength will allow a character to carry 10 pounds of weight. To make it easier, gear that is equipped will not count towards carry weight.)

Character Description: This is where you make the character your own. Remember the character you create is you. What does the character look like? Any personality quirks? Anything that will make this character unique and special to you goes here.

Now that you have a basic idea of how to create a character, get to it! Once you have formulated the basic template I will finish it with gear and abilities based on what you select. I would suggest keeping a "character sheet" somewhere, as you will need to reference it often. I will keep track of all characters as well, but some mistakes might be made, and thats why youll have a character sheet of your own as well. So you can catch any mistakes I might make.

Once you all are done creating your character I will begin working on the story, and yes I will be incorporating elements of your character descriptions into the story, so be sure to fill that out as well.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:38:24 PM
Legend of Mythos

Races

Imperials: Hailing from the Kingdom of Eros, these versatile peoples are adept at any profession they choose to practice. They are also well known for their "silver tongues" when dealing with merchants or any other situation that it could come in handy.

Racial Bonus: + 10 Speech +10 Luck

Racial Ability: Imperial Shout- Enemies cower in fear for 1 round.(1x per Day)

Barbarians: Hailing from the frozen tundras of Frostcray, these hardy and tough peoples are hulking brutes. The harsh environment they inhabit requires them to be trained in combat at an early age. Magic is something they are not skilled in whatsoever, and is frowned upon in their culture.

Racial Bonus: +10 Consitution +10 Strength

Racial Ability: Berserker Rage- +10 Strength, -5 Constitution, -10 Fortitude(1x per Day)

Elves- Hailing from the Sylvestren forestd, these agile and waif-like people are highly skilled in all types of magic and are highly intumed with the magical and natural forces of Mythos itself.

Racial Bonus: +10 Intelligence +10 Wisdom
OR
+10 Dexterity +10 Wisdom

Racial Ability: Life Tap- Convert 10 life into 10 mana(Scales with level[1x per Day]
OR
Natures Fury- Summon the fury of Mythos itself, and cause all enemies in the area to take 5-10 damage(scales with level)[1x per Day]

Dwarf- Hailing fom within the mountains of Al'Rak-Cho, these stout and hardy peoples forge the most sought after weapons and armor in all of Mythos. Dwarves, besides being highly skilled warriors are also highly spiritual, skilled in the arts of healing and protection.

Racial Bonus: +10 Constitution +10 Strength
OR
+10 Wisdom +10 Intelligence

Racial Ability: Guardian of Faith- Protect another player from all damage for 2 rounds, requires a constant cast for 1 round before ability takes effect(1x per Day)
OR
Guardian of Stone- protects self from all damage for 2 rounds. requires a constant cast for 1 round before ability takes effect.(1x per Day)

Gnome: Hailing from the region of Asartos, Gnomes are known for their crazy inventions and deft hands. The deft hands more so than the inventions, as the latter generally do not work. It is always best to make sure to always watch a Gnome, as if by magic, your possesions will find their way into a gnomes hands.

Racial Bonus: +10 Dexterity +10 Intelligence

Racial Ability: Sneak- Can move unseen for 2 rounds.(1x per Day)
OR
Tinkerer- Uses an "invention" that has a completely random effect.(1x per Day)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:39:31 PM
Classes

Warrior: Skilled in the arts of physical combat, warriors are masters of all types of weapons. Feared throughout Mythos for their strength and prowress, warriors are not afraid of any enemy, large or small.

Weapon Profiencies- One-handed weapons, Two-handed weapons, shields.

Armor Profiencies- Cloth Armor, Leather Armor, Metal Armor

Starting Class Abilities- Whirlwind- 6-10 Damage to all surrounding units(friendly and non-friendly) [1x per day starting]
Charge- Charges an enemy unit, dazing the target for 1 round, and dealing 3-5 damage.[1x per day starting]

Warriors can only be these following races: Imperials, Barbarians, Dwarves

Sorcerer- Skilled in the arts of magic, sorcerers train from childhood to fully grasp the magical arts. Feared throughout Mythos for their command of the elements, sorcerers wield powerful magical spells that can bring the strongest enemies to their knees with the utterance of just a few words.

Weapon Proficiencies- Daggers, Staves

Armor Profiencies- Cloth Armor

Starting Class Abilities- Magic Missile- Casts a projectile made of pure magic that does 6-10 damage[1x per day starting]
Mana Drain- Drains a target of 1/2 their mana and replenishes the sorcerers own mana pool with the same amount.[1x per day starting]

Sorcerers can only be the following Races: Imperials, Elves, Dwarves

Paladin- Spiritual warriors, members of the order of Hestra, clerics are skilled in both the arts of combat and the arts of healing.

Weapon Proficiencies- One handed weapons, shields.

Armor Proficiencies- Cloth Armor, Leather Armor, Metal Armor
Starting Class Abilities- Light Heal- Heals a target of 6-10 damage.[1x per day use starting]

Holy Shock- Does 6-10 damage to enemy target.[1x per day starting]

Races that can be Paladins- Imperials, Dwarves, Elves

Hunter- Highly skilled in ranged weaponry, hunters are intuned with nature and can move about quickly and agilely. They also have a seemingly psychic connection with animals, and usually have a animal companion that follows them everywhere.

Weapon Proficiencies- One-handed weapons, ranged weapons.

Armor Proficiencies- Cloth Armor, Leather Armor

Starting Class Abilities- Arrow Volley- Quickly fire a volley of arrows(3) at a target that does 2-5 damage per arrow fired.[1x per day starting]

Summon Pet(Wolf)- Summons a wolf companion that will randomly attack enemy targets(lasts for 2 rounds) dealing 3-5 damage per attack.[1x per day starting]

Races that can be hunters- Imperials, Elves

Thief- Agile, sneaky, and adept at all things done best in shadow, theives are known throughout Mythos for their ability to remain unseen even in daylight at times.

Weapon Proficiencies- one handed weapons

Armor Proficiencies- Cloth Armor, Leather Armor

Starting Class abilities- Distract- Distracts a target allowing the thief to move about unseen for 1 round[1x per day starting]

Backstab- Attacks a target from behind, dealing 6-10 damage(Can only be done if hidden/unseen)[1x per day starting use]

Races that can be Thieves- Imperials, Elves, Gnomes
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:41:08 PM
Players:

1. Airmax
2. TUF
3. Viper-King
4. Oberherr
5. Royalpaladin
6. Westernmarch
7. Mestari
8. DouggyFresh
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:48:36 PM
At 4/26/2012 9:35:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/26/2012 9:33:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Ok.

Also, for this game, are we like on a team, or against each other, or is it a choice?

Your choice, tho you will start out as a party working together.

And, do we make up our characters from the ground up?

Yup ;)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:52:13 PM
What classes/races have been made thus far?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 9:54:54 PM
At 4/26/2012 9:52:13 PM, Mestari wrote:
What classes/races have been made thus far?

Nobody has created a character yet
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
DouggyFresh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:09:07 PM
At 4/26/2012 9:41:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Players:

1. Airmax
2. TUF
3. Viper-King
4. Oberherr
5. Royalpaladin
6. Westernmarch
7. Mestari
8. DouggyFresh

WOOT
DouggyFresh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:17:09 PM
No mage/wizard class? Only defense/healing magic?

I think I'm going Pally or Hunter. Unless I can be a mage of some sort than I wanna do that. Basically, I wanna be DPS (damage per second... aka WoW terminology for gonna pwn some n00bs with my 1337 5KI115 (leet skills (elite skills)))
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:17:38 PM
At 4/26/2012 10:17:09 PM, DouggyFresh wrote:
No mage/wizard class? Only defense/healing magic?

I think I'm going Pally or Hunter. Unless I can be a mage of some sort than I wanna do that. Basically, I wanna be DPS (damage per second... aka WoW terminology for gonna pwn some n00bs with my 1337 5KI115 (leet skills (elite skills)))

Sorcerer
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:18:42 PM
Check the class list again, its in there
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
DouggyFresh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:20:30 PM
IMO we should have at least 2 tanks (warriors) 2-4 DPS (Hunter or Thief) and probably 1 or 2 Pallys. Not sure if hunters can self heal, but we could do with only 1 pally if we have 2 hunters if that's the case.

Thoughts?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:21:40 PM
At 4/26/2012 10:20:30 PM, DouggyFresh wrote:
IMO we should have at least 2 tanks (warriors) 2-4 DPS (Hunter or Thief) and probably 1 or 2 Pallys. Not sure if hunters can self heal, but we could do with only 1 pally if we have 2 hunters if that's the case.

Thoughts?

^^This guy knows wtf hes talkin about lol.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:22:35 PM
Class talent trees will be up soon
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
DouggyFresh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:27:19 PM
At 4/26/2012 10:18:42 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Check the class list again, its in there

Sweet. OK revised ideal party structure:
2-3 Warriors
1-3 Paladins
2-4 of either Hunters, Thieves, Sorcerers

Ex. 3 Warriors, 2 Paladins, Hunter, Thief, Sorcerer
2 Warriors, 3 Paladins, 2 Sorcerers, Thief
2 Warriors, 1 Paladin, 2 Hunters, 2 Sorcerers, Thief (although I feel this one would get pwned pretty easily)

We should probably have no less than 4 combined warriors and paladins, since they are the best at taking hits.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:44:29 PM
Class Talent Trees:

Warrior

Protection- Protection warriors are masters of the defensive combat arts
Beserker- Berserk Warriors are masters of pure brute force
Weapons- Weapons warriors are skilled in the use of all types of weapons

Sorcerer

Elemental- Elemental Sorcerers use the power of natural elements of mythos
Illusion- Illusion sorcerers use spells that decieve the senses
Necromancy- Necromancers control death itself, twisting it to suit their own needs

Paladin

Protection- Protection Paladins use their holy magic to prevent harm to others
Healing- Healing paladins use their holy magic to cure others of injuries and sicknesses
Justice- Justice Paladins use their holy magic to deal incredible damage to enemies

Hunter

Pet- Pet Hunters use their abilities to command powerful creatures
Traps- Trap hunters use their abilities to set traps that have a variety of effects upon enemies
Ranged- Ranged Hunters use their abilities to deal massive and quick damage with their bows

Thief

Sneak- Sneak Thieves use their abilities to move unseen, even in broad daylights
Thievery- Thievery Thieves(reduncdancy is redundant) use their abilities to steal different items off of targets, sometimes even the shirt off of a persons back.
Assasination- Assasination Thieves use their abilities to deal massive damage with quick, nimble, and agile attacks.

Each talent tree will have abilities that can be unlocked as you level up and acquire talent points. You can allot points into whatever tree you deem fit.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:49:27 PM
Class Talent Trees:

Warrior

Protection- Protection warriors are masters of the defensive combat arts
Beserker- Berserk Warriors are masters of pure brute force
Weapons- Weapons warriors are skilled in the use of all types of weapons

Sorcerer

Elemental- Elemental Sorcerers use the power of natural elements of mythos
Illusion- Illusion sorcerers use spells that decieve the senses
Necromancy- Necromancers control death itself, twisting it to suit their own needs

Paladin

Protection- Protection Paladins use their holy magic to prevent harm to others
Healing- Healing paladins use their holy magic to cure others of injuries and sicknesses
Justice- Justice Paladins use their holy magic to deal incredible damage to enemies

Hunter

Pet- Pet Hunters use their abilities to command powerful creatures
Traps- Trap hunters use their abilities to set traps that have a variety of effects upon enemies
Ranged- Ranged Hunters use their abilities to deal massive and quick damage with their bows

Thief

Sneak- Sneak Thieves use their abilities to move unseen, even in broad daylight
Thievery- Thievery Thieves(reduncdancy is redundant) use their abilities to steal different items off of targets, sometimes even the shirt off of a persons back.
Assasination- Assasination Thieves use their abilities to deal massive damage with quick, nimble, and agile attacks.

Each talent tree will have abilities that can be unlocked as you level up and acquire talent points. You can allot points into whatever tree you deem fit.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:51:48 PM
At 4/26/2012 9:41:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Players:

1. Airmax
2. TUF
3. Viper-King
4. Oberherr
5. Royalpaladin
6. Westernmarch
7. Mestari
8. DouggyFresh

Replacements in case somebody backs out before the game starts

1. Zaradi
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:53:37 PM
At 4/26/2012 10:49:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I don't need spells to do this. *Winks at Royal*
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:54:23 PM
At 4/26/2012 10:53:37 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/26/2012 10:49:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I don't need spells to do this. *Winks at Royal*

haha
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:55:57 PM
So what do y'all think so far? Does this game seem like it might be too complicated? Im trying to keep it as simple as possible >_>
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 10:57:30 PM
At 4/26/2012 10:55:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
So what do y'all think so far? Does this game seem like it might be too complicated? Im trying to keep it as simple as possible >_>

While at the same time not just going, "DERP, YOU ARE
THEEF, U HAZ SNEAKEHNESS, ATTACK NAOW."
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
DouggyFresh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 11:02:14 PM

Good balance. Less complicated than D&D, more complicated than New Planet. You're in the right range for sure.

What's the best way to make a word document easily available?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 11:04:11 PM
At 4/26/2012 11:02:14 PM, DouggyFresh wrote:

Good balance. Less complicated than D&D, more complicated than New Planet. You're in the right range for sure.

Google documents.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 11:05:01 PM
At 4/26/2012 11:02:14 PM, DouggyFresh wrote:

Good ;) thats what I'm goin for

Umm, you can use google docs, i can actually read those. I dont have a comp myself, believe it or not this is all done on my IPhone 4
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion