Jump to topic:

Golden Garden Mafia DP 5

Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 1:59:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Professor Enterius Chelmey opened his eyes. He glanced at his watch.

Was this real?

He was sure he'd been shot. No, more than that, he knew he'd been shot. And yet, here he was, alive and kicking. He saw a shadow in the dim lighting and moved towards it. He had to get an explanation for the events that were happening.

Chelmey saw a figure in the lighting, leaving. Chelmey chased after him, yet the figure disappeared around a corner. Enterius gave up at that point.

He then saw a letter on the floor. It was time to get back to investigating...

Shortly after...

Archbishop Gamelon wandered the lonely streets, his church still destroyed beyond recognition. However, his Church reminded him of his God's strength. No mere mortal could've survived the explosion, yet he stood strong, an act of God he assumed. Alas, what had once been a frightful minority was now perhaps on the ascendency. Yes, the Church would soon return in force. Yes, very soon...

A shady silhouette appeared from the corner of the pavement.

"Well, well, Archbishop. No Church tonight? No protection?" The figure laughed, full well knowing the gravity of the risk he was taking.
"I have no wish to have any business with you. In the name of God, go!"
"Oh, you even quote Oliver Cromwell. A learned man indeed Archbishop, but do tell, how do you plan to stop a bullet?" The silhouetted figure drew the gun.

It was then that Archbishop Gamelon made a fateful decision.

Most men upon seeing the sight of a gun on a murderer would run, duck for cover, do anything to get away. Archbishop Gamelon however was a man who believed utterly in the power of his position and faith.

The figure fired his gun. Gamelon shouted aloud simultaneously.

"Protect me my..." The bullet smashed into his heart. Blood spurted from the formerly radiant figure of the Archbishop, his golden raiment turning crimson.

"And that Archbishop is recompense for thwarting our earlier on your life." Archbishop Gamelon slowly turned his head to the figure.

"Heathen, know what you have done here and..."

Archbishop Gamelon died.

Marauder - Officer Claire Monfil –You are a kind, caring, empathetic lady, a psychologist. Pick a person each night and if they are the serial killer you will convert them to a town vigilante and told of your success in doing so. You win with the town.

F-16 - Archbishop Gamelon - You are the leader of His church. In secular times this means little though. It is your job to expand His church. To do this you are a multi-shot reviver that brings people back to life, except when revived they are aligned with you - the Church. Twice during the game you may revive a player, but with 1 caveat - 1 revival must be a DP lynch (or arrest) and 1 revival must be from a death at night. Also, once you've revived 2 players you'll get a 1 shot vigilante power to give out what you believe to be divine justice.

Furthermore, if your church reaches it's 'full stature' you will get another person on your side. Other abilities of yours are that you are a 1 shot lawyer in addition to being safe in your church. Being safe in your church means you are bulletproof whenever you are in your church. You are in your church whenever you choose not to revive somebody.

Your followers will win with 'The Following'. You win when The Following are a majority or if you personally live to the final 3 players.

Living Players

1. Danielle
2. Drafterman
3. Lickdafoot
4. Royalpaladin
5. Bluesteel
6. TV
7. M. Torres
8. Medic
9. tulle (Nonentity)
10. Xerge

It takes 6 votes to lynch.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 2:13:19 AM
VOTE royalpaladin

Let's see what Danielle has to say.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 6:19:08 AM
First, F16s role says nothing about his BP being special. Since the entire point of Mestaris role would be to bypass BP I'm still at a loss to explain NP2.

Regardless, VTL Danielle F16 changes their affiliation upon revive.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 6:45:50 AM
At 4/27/2012 6:32:22 AM, drafterman wrote:
Also, TV, it isn't looking good for you. Two BPs?

One is third-party... If you need to lynch me, do it. I think we have a mislynch, but I'm definitely a bulletproof townie so the best thing to do would be confirm me as much as possible. Time for some WIFOM...

If I'm town, am I a danger to the mafia? More than any other game I can remember, I want to win this. Unless some new evidence comes to light, I think we should lynch royalpaladin. If she flips town, I'll gladly die. I'll vote for myself.

Is Danielle's affiliation third-party now? I bet she'll do anything to win, but her best play would be to help the town in any way possible just to prolong her life.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 8:54:10 AM
Ok, guys, I'm sorry. I was ridiculously tired; when I had posted earlier, I had been up all night and was half-asleep.

Results

Bluesteel is guilty.
Tulle is innocent.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:01:21 AM
At 4/27/2012 8:20:42 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Royal, are you going to give the results?? You seem a bit hesitant to do that.

I was dead tired.

Can you confirm which results are your results?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:02:42 AM
TV should not be permitted to destroy me and then be lynched the next round. Just lynch him now. His fixation with me is beyond even the fixation of most of the guys here, so he is obviously a lyncher.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:03:37 AM
Moreover. Danielle is Cult as TV adequately noted. She literally has no chance of winning now that the recruiter is dead. I don't see why she will have any incentive to help us in exchange for being permitted to live.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:15:13 AM
At 4/27/2012 9:00:58 AM, drafterman wrote:
Ok medic, which are yours?

I checked Tulle and can confirm that I got an inno on her.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:17:27 AM
At 4/27/2012 9:02:42 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
TV should not be permitted to destroy me and then be lynched the next round. Just lynch him now. His fixation with me is beyond even the fixation of most of the guys here, so he is obviously a lyncher.

I was thinking that exact same thing, lyncher.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:18:09 AM
OK, so we need to figure out if the fake results were planted by someone to make BS look like Mafia or to make him look like a Townie.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:19:55 AM
I am more suspicious of BS because of this. It seems like the planted results clear him because someone was trying to frame him, but this "frame" attempt has been very poorly executed.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:24:38 AM
At 4/27/2012 9:18:09 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
OK, so we need to figure out if the fake results were planted by someone to make BS look like Mafia or to make him look like a Townie.

Why did you get 4 results the night that Danielle died?? Didn't you say early on in the game that you get the cop, psychologist, and tracker results??
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:25:26 AM
At 4/27/2012 9:24:38 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Why did you get 4 results the night that Danielle died?? Didn't you say early on in the game that you get the cop, psychologist, and tracker results??

4 results?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:26:10 AM
I only received three. These were the results:

Results
1. Guilty on Danielle
2. Innocent on Danielle
3. The psychologist visited Torres
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:28:04 AM
At 4/27/2012 9:25:26 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

4 results?

Let me double check that.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:32:06 AM
At 4/27/2012 9:25:26 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

4 results?

"Results
1. Guilty on Danielle
2. Innocent on Danielle
3. The psychologist visited Torres

It looks like our mole Tracker has decided to mes with the results by changing his disguise. Medic, can you please claim which result is your result?"

Nevermind, this post explains it. I was thinking you received the tracker result in addition to the other three. My bad.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 9:34:16 AM
VTL bluesteel. It looks like they tried to fake a frame him in order to avoid explaining why he failed to bodyguard F-16.
yang.