Total Posts:183|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's Games Mafia 9.1 - Day Phase 3

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 3:06:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Town lynched TUF(OGough) that night, letting his body stay there for a night as was their custom.

You are TUF. Known lover to Lickadafoot, you have full access to her toes. You are for being a Rock-Hard, tough-nut-to-crack awesome person. Therefore, you are the Bulletproof/Lover. You are immune to all Night and Day kill, with the exception of Lynching. However, someone in this game is your lover, LDF. If LDF dies, so do you, and vice-versa. You win with the Town. Please confirm.

*Mod Note: Miller was added Night Phase 1*

When they all woke up the next day, they found the body of Lickadafoot(WriterDave) hanging next to TUF. In her hands was a note that said: "I cannot live without my love. Better to be together in death, than to be apart in love."

You are Lickadafoot. You are evidently TUF's DDO girlfriend, as he has full access to your toes. Therefore, you are the Lover. Your other lover is the CHARACTER TUF, not the person. If he dies, you do as well, and vice-versa. You are also known for your ability to watch out for Mafioso. Therefore, you are the Watcher. You win with the Town. Please confirm.

Close by, they found the mangled up remains of the Mafioso Charleslb(Johnnyboy), arrayed in the exact same fashion as OberHerr's body was the day before.......

JohnnyBoy - You are Charleslb. Known for your EXTREMELY long OP's, and generally fail logic when it comes to just about anything, you have the ability to somehow hold an argument against people by constantly ignoring their actual points, and by pressing your own, without any facts what so ever. Therefore, you are the Even Night Lawyer, And Odd Night Framer. On Even Nights, you can make anyone look innocent to the Cops investigations. On Odd Nights, you can make anyone look Guilty. You win with the Mafia.

And finally, they found the Mafioso Mestari(Budda) close by, shot through the heart.

Budda - You are Mestari. You are know for your ability to kill off half of the Town every night phase in your games, with no discernible reasoning behind it. Therefore, you are the Mafia Assassin. You are able to sneak outside the range of Tracker's and Watchers, but only if you kill someone that Night Phase. You win with the Mafia.

This is Day Phase Three of Beginner's Mafia Games 9.1

It will end on Sunday 3:00 PM Central Time, if someone dies, or there is a no lynch.

Xerge is my Co-Mod and speaks with my authority.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 3:08:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
ALIVE
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
6. THEBOMB
7.West of the border
11. TUF
12.H to the C to the P, HCP

DEAD
3. johnnyboy54 - Charleslb - Mafia Odd Framer/Even Lawyer
4. Buddamoose - Mestari - Mafia Assassin
5. Apollo - Innomen - JOAT
8. Kyro90 The love of your life - OberHerr - Mason Recruiter
9. WriterDave - LDF - Watcher/Lover
10. 0Gough - TUF - Bulletproof/Lover/Miller

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 3:12:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I feel like this is a Mestari Game....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 3:15:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 3:13:37 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 4/27/2012 3:12:37 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I feel like this is a Mestari Game....

huh?

His games as known for having half the entire players die off in one NP.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 3:15:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 3:13:37 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 4/27/2012 3:12:37 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I feel like this is a Mestari Game....

huh?

lol Mestari killed 8 out of 16 people in the 1st NP.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 3:51:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 3:11:09 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Well that explains a lot.

How does this explain anything? How did two scum die last night?
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 3:54:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 3:11:50 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Also, I think airmaxx is a re-director/nexus/whatever you want to call it...

Why do you think this and what were your investigation results?
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:08:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow what a NP... Did I call Mestari or what? Obvious scum was obvious..

Ok so we had a major FOS on thebomb at the end of the DP, as he gave of us fake results on OG... It's very possible he is the last mafia

I'd also like Ifly to claim this DP..
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:13:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafter List

Dead

1. Kyro90 - OberHerr - Mason recruiter - TOWN
2. Apollo - Innomen - JOAT - TOWN
3. 0Gough - TUF - Miller and Bullet Proof Lover - TOWN
4. Johnnyboy54 - Charleslb - framer/lawyer - MAFIA
5. Budda - Mestari - Assassin - MAFIA
6. WriterDave - Lickdafoot - Watcher Lover - TOWN

Full Claims

1. TheBomb- Inferno - Cop (Former Miller)

Character Claims

Role Claims
3.West of the border - BP

Unclaimed
1. Airmax1227
2.IFLY
4. TUF
5.HCP
Debate.org Moderator
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:18:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 4:08:44 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Wow what a NP... Did I call Mestari or what? Obvious scum was obvious..

Ok so we had a major FOS on thebomb at the end of the DP, as he gave of us fake results on OG... It's very possible he is the last mafia

I'd also like Ifly to claim this DP..

Thebomb got a guilty on a miller. There really isn't anything that is fake or suspicious....

Anyways, I am Drafterman. And I think we should finish up on getting claims this DP. I am super suspicous of both TUF and HCP for being really inactive until it came time to lynch a townie. Then they left almost as soon as they voted.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:20:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 4:18:32 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/27/2012 4:08:44 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Wow what a NP... Did I call Mestari or what? Obvious scum was obvious..

Ok so we had a major FOS on thebomb at the end of the DP, as he gave of us fake results on OG... It's very possible he is the last mafia

I'd also like Ifly to claim this DP..

Thebomb got a guilty on a miller. There really isn't anything that is fake or suspicious....

Anyways, I am Drafterman. And I think we should finish up on getting claims this DP. I am super suspicous of both TUF and HCP for being really inactive until it came time to lynch a townie. Then they left almost as soon as they voted.

Ok good point... hmm yeah I agree..
Debate.org Moderator
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:21:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 4:20:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/27/2012 4:19:04 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Do you want a role claim too?

Yup..

I'm doc
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:24:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafter List

Dead

1. Kyro90 - OberHerr - Mason recruiter - TOWN
2. Apollo - Innomen - JOAT - TOWN
3. 0Gough - TUF - Miller and Bullet Proof Lover - TOWN
4. Johnnyboy54 - Charleslb - framer/lawyer - MAFIA
5. Budda - Mestari - Assassin - MAFIA
6. WriterDave - Lickdafoot - Watcher Lover - TOWN

Full Claims

1. TheBomb- Inferno - Cop (Former Miller)
2. IFLY - Drafterman - Doc

Character Claims

Role Claims
1. West of the border - BP

Unclaimed
1. Airmax1227
2. TUF
3. HCP
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:28:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 3:54:44 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/27/2012 3:11:50 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Also, I think airmaxx is a re-director/nexus/whatever you want to call it...

Why do you think this and what were your investigation results?
Debate.org Moderator
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:28:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think airmaxx is a nexus or a re-director. I was investigating the people who have not claimed yet. I investigated airmaxx and was basically told my investigation was sent to a random target.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:29:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 4:28:04 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I think airmaxx is a nexus or a re-director. I was investigating the people who have not claimed yet. I investigated airmaxx and was basically told my investigation was sent to a random target.

You will have to further elaborate. And while your at it, please tell us your cop results.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:30:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 4:29:33 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/27/2012 4:28:04 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I think airmaxx is a nexus or a re-director. I was investigating the people who have not claimed yet. I investigated airmaxx and was basically told my investigation was sent to a random target.

You will have to further elaborate. And while your at it, please tell us your cop results.

I just did tell you my cop results. I investigated airmaxx. And I received this message (paraphrased) your investigation was randomized. Basically going to a random target.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:31:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everybody stop voting! We need to be conservative with out votes this close to the end game
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2012 4:33:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/27/2012 4:30:34 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 4/27/2012 4:29:33 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 4/27/2012 4:28:04 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
I think airmaxx is a nexus or a re-director. I was investigating the people who have not claimed yet. I investigated airmaxx and was basically told my investigation was sent to a random target.

You will have to further elaborate. And while your at it, please tell us your cop results.

I just did tell you my cop results. I investigated airmaxx. And I received this message (paraphrased) your investigation was randomized. Basically going to a random target.

Dude, you claimed cop. It is more likely that somebody redirected your results that wasn't Airmax.

@TUF- we need claims.