Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Wire Mafia - Signups

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:32:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't know wtf freedo's game is and when/if viper-king will start his game, so I'm gonna go ahead and post sign-ups. Some people have already reserved spots. Get them while they're hot.

1. drafterman
2. medic
3. royal
4. LDF
5. M. Torres
6. TUF
7. Thaddeus
8. tvellalot
9. logic
10. F-16
11. marauder
12. tulle
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
westernmarch
Posts: 1,340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:35:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:32:20 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I don't know wtf freedo's game is and when/if viper-king will start his game, so I'm gonna go ahead and post sign-ups. Some people have already reserved spots. Get them while they're hot.


1. drafterman
2. medic
3. royal
4. LDF
5. M. Torres
6. TUF
7. Thaddeus
8. tvellalot
9. logic
10. F-16
11. marauder
12. tulle
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.MAYOR WEST
.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:47:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 1:47:01 PM, TUF wrote:
no reserve spot for royal eh?

nvm i see she is number 3
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:47:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. drafterman
2. medic
3. royal
4. LDF
5. M. Torres
6. TUF
7. Thaddeus
8. tvellalot
9. logic
10. F-16
11. marauder
12. tulle
13. Lannan13
14.
15.
16.
17.MAYOR WEST
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:48:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For all who sign-up remember, we policy lynch newbs first. >:D
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 1:49:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. drafterman
2. medic
3. royal
4. LDF
5. M. Torres
6. TUF
7. Thaddeus
8. tvellalot
9. logic
10. F-16
11. marauder
12. tulle
13. Lannan13
14.
15.
16. westernmarch

I've eliminated a spot, so, 2 left.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:02:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:01:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Zaradi.

Well then. Go ahead and reserve me a spot before I ask to get a spot :D
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:08:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. drafterman
2. medic
3. royal
4. LDF
5. M. Torres
6. TUF
7. Thaddeus
8. tvellalot
9. logic
10. F-16
11. marauder
12. tulle
13. Lannan13
14. FourTrouble
15.
16. westernmarch
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:15:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. drafterman
2. medic
3. royal
4. LDF
5. M. Torres
6. TUF
7. Thaddeus
8. tvellalot
9. logic
10. F-16
11. marauder
12. tulle
13. Lannan13
14. FourTrouble
15. Mestari
16. westernmarch
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:30:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:02:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:01:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Zaradi.

Well then. Go ahead and reserve me a spot before I ask to get a spot :D

I'm not sure if this was you saying you wanted a spot or not. If you want one you can have my spot and I'll be first replacement since you were here first (although I'm not sure if Blue would rather replace Lannan, that's his decision).
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:30:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:15:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Not to be mean, but I think lannan needs to complete a whole Beginner Series before playing.

how much experience do lannan13, FourTrouble and westernmarch have?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:32:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:30:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:15:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Not to be mean, but I think lannan needs to complete a whole Beginner Series before playing.

how much experience do lannan13, FourTrouble and westernmarch have?

According to Viper, lannan purposefully ruined kyro's game. http://www.debate.org...
yang.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:32:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:30:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:15:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Not to be mean, but I think lannan needs to complete a whole Beginner Series before playing.

how much experience do lannan13, FourTrouble and westernmarch have?

FT has the most experience out of the bunch. He's good. West knows how to play, but still makes some noob mistakes at time, never on purpose though. Lannan has only played a few games I think. He hasn't finished a beginners series and outed his mafia teammates one game because Royal told him she wouldn't lynch him if he did.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:34:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:30:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:15:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Not to be mean, but I think lannan needs to complete a whole Beginner Series before playing.

how much experience do lannan13, FourTrouble and westernmarch have?

Fourtrouble and west are good enough. (Done a beginners series each, and west plays epic. Fourtrouble proved himself to be pretty decent)
Lannan, is a big question mark. Last time he played, he admitted to being mafia, and then when his scumbuddies said they would have to bus him because of it, he outed all of them c/p'd their roles.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:34:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:30:08 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:02:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:01:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Zaradi.

Well then. Go ahead and reserve me a spot before I ask to get a spot :D

I'm not sure if this was you saying you wanted a spot or not. If you want one you can have my spot and I'll be first replacement since you were here first (although I'm not sure if Blue would rather replace Lannan, that's his decision).

Nah, I'll sit out as first replacement.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:37:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:34:22 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:30:08 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:02:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:01:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Zaradi.

Well then. Go ahead and reserve me a spot before I ask to get a spot :D

I'm not sure if this was you saying you wanted a spot or not. If you want one you can have my spot and I'll be first replacement since you were here first (although I'm not sure if Blue would rather replace Lannan, that's his decision).

Nah, I'll sit out as first replacement.

No, seriously. If you meant to sign up when you post that you can have my spot.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 2:42:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Blue, replace mestari with lannan or westernmarch.

Mestari is definitely better. Lannan outed his entire mafia team once completely ruining a game, and is NEVER active.

Westernmarch is not really active either, and he told royal he was mafia with his messenger role when he was town. So he is not the best either (dont know what possessed him to do that).
I'd say replace lannan first though.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 3:00:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/1/2012 2:37:34 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:34:22 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:30:08 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:02:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/1/2012 2:01:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Zaradi.

Well then. Go ahead and reserve me a spot before I ask to get a spot :D

I'm not sure if this was you saying you wanted a spot or not. If you want one you can have my spot and I'll be first replacement since you were here first (although I'm not sure if Blue would rather replace Lannan, that's his decision).

Nah, I'll sit out as first replacement.

No, seriously. If you meant to sign up when you post that you can have my spot.

No seriously. You're better than me. Take the spot.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 3:07:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ill be a replacement if needed.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 3:09:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Not to be that guy, but really Lannan shouldn't be playing in non-beginner mafia. The solution for people who ruin games for others is to not let them play.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2012 3:17:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've played a beginners series with Xerge if you don't believe me ask him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~