Total Posts:690|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ignatious Creek Mafia DP4

Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:32:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The dead:

USM: You are Sackeville, the time mercenary. Due to your badassery and great skill at surviving whatever the hell comes your way, usually through violent means, you are the one shot PGO survivor. Your role takes secondary importance. Therefore if someone targets you, they die but their role still affects you. Therefore an RBer may target you and survive, or if you are targeted for death both parties die.
You can win with the town or the mafia.

The lack of OP is not due to laziness.

1. Buddamoose(Im at work but I'll change my pic ASAP)
2. HCP
3. Mestari
4. RoyalPaladin (<3)
5. thephfactor(I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I just made)
6. Medic
7. Kyro90 With a Formal Dress

10. DetectableNinja

12. Drafter
13. F-16
14. TUF

16. Airmax
17. VK
18. vmpire
19. IFLYHIGH
20. MIG
21.marcus-cato
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:33:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Royal. At this point, I am completely convinced she is scum. Far too many tells. Obvious Mafia is obvious.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:38:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 3:33:52 PM, M.Torres wrote:
VTL Royal. At this point, I am completely convinced she is scum. Far too many tells. Obvious Mafia is obvious.

You want to VTL Royal cuz you have a hunch. Not buying it.

VTL Airmax. He made a major scum slip by CC'ing Drafterman.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:39:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Mestari for death.

Role copped him, and turns out he's still third party.
He has an ability where he can target someone to make them a PGO. This is detrimental and we should eliminate this threat quickly.

Also, I win with the town now.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:40:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 3:38:12 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 5/5/2012 3:33:52 PM, M.Torres wrote:
VTL Royal. At this point, I am completely convinced she is scum. Far too many tells. Obvious Mafia is obvious.

You want to VTL Royal cuz you have a hunch. Not buying it.

VTL Airmax. He made a major scum slip by CC'ing Drafterman.

He's not in the game.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:40:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 3:39:33 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Also, I recruited Royal- just telling you if you want to add that to the drafterlist.

Change that, I was given death serum last night. My recruiting powers failed.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:41:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 3:40:04 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/5/2012 3:38:12 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 5/5/2012 3:33:52 PM, M.Torres wrote:
VTL Royal. At this point, I am completely convinced she is scum. Far too many tells. Obvious Mafia is obvious.

You want to VTL Royal cuz you have a hunch. Not buying it.

VTL Airmax. He made a major scum slip by CC'ing Drafterman.

He's not in the game.

He must have been replaced, I am absolutely certain Drafter claimed Steve which Airmax CC
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:46:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 3:41:59 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 5/5/2012 3:40:04 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/5/2012 3:38:12 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 5/5/2012 3:33:52 PM, M.Torres wrote:
VTL Royal. At this point, I am completely convinced she is scum. Far too many tells. Obvious Mafia is obvious.

You want to VTL Royal cuz you have a hunch. Not buying it.

VTL Airmax. He made a major scum slip by CC'ing Drafterman.

He's not in the game.

He must have been replaced, I am absolutely certain Drafter claimed Steve which Airmax CC

lol
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 3:54:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Proof Drafter is in the game

http://www.debate.org...

Proof Drafter claimed Steve

http://www.debate.org...

Proof Airmax CC'd Drafter

http://www.debate.org...

He then shortly after that takes back his claim and claims Thaddeus. Seriously, why is he being lynched?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:37:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:03:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Torres, nobody knows what my scumtells are, including Mestari. You are pulling bull out of nowhere.

Royal: There are certain general scum-tells that apply to everyone. However Im uncertain as to whether you are maf or not. Id like to hear Torres full analysis, however your "no result" on drafter last round leads me to believe you were redirected onto one of the unclaimeds.

Airmax: Despite his "stunt" last round he didnt actually claum steve he was joking

HcP: Still dont know if hes still TP, Maf, or Town, however im inclined to believe him for now

Torres: VTL'd Royal without full analysis. Better get a full analysis putnthis DP buddy.

Other than that, lets get some results and figure it out from here.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:40:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Somebody c/p the drafter list from last round too. And the OP description of characters Thad wrote as well.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:42:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:37:28 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:03:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Torres, nobody knows what my scumtells are, including Mestari. You are pulling bull out of nowhere.

Royal: There are certain general scum-tells that apply to everyone. However Im uncertain as to whether you are maf or not. Id like to hear Torres full analysis, however your "no result" on drafter last round leads me to believe you were redirected onto one of the unclaimeds.

Airmax: Despite his "stunt" last round he didnt actually claum steve he was joking

I'm not buying "I was joking" charade. Steve seems like a legit character to claim, so whats the joke? He then turns around and claims Thaddeus. So unless your saying there is two main protaginist, then he needs to be lynched.

HcP: Still dont know if hes still TP, Maf, or Town, however im inclined to believe him for now

Torres: VTL'd Royal without full analysis. Better get a full analysis putnthis DP buddy.

Other than that, lets get some results and figure it out from here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:46:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:42:51 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:37:28 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:03:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Torres, nobody knows what my scumtells are, including Mestari. You are pulling bull out of nowhere.

Royal: There are certain general scum-tells that apply to everyone. However Im uncertain as to whether you are maf or not. Id like to hear Torres full analysis, however your "no result" on drafter last round leads me to believe you were redirected onto one of the unclaimeds.

Airmax: Despite his "stunt" last round he didnt actually claum steve he was joking

I'm not buying "I was joking" charade. Steve seems like a legit character to claim, so whats the joke? He then turns around and claims Thaddeus. So unless your saying there is two main protaginist, then he needs to be lynched.

Im really not buying it either, considering he didnt retract until somebody called BS on him. Claiming Thaddeus also kind of sketchy too. Yet the protagonist of this is Ignatious Creek, who is F-16, so that point is utterly irrelevant.

I would honestly be shocked if F-16 didnt investigate him anyways.

HcP: Still dont know if hes still TP, Maf, or Town, however im inclined to believe him for now

Torres: VTL'd Royal without full analysis. Better get a full analysis putnthis DP buddy.

Other than that, lets get some results and figure it out from here.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:47:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Pressure airmax for a full claim. I am shocked that the JOAT/Vig did not kill him.

Mestari, please make me a PGO. I am already confirmed.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:48:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:47:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Pressure airmax for a full claim. I am shocked that the JOAT/Vig did not kill him.

Im surprised as well...

Mestari, please make me a PGO. I am already confirmed.

LOL, u are not confirmed.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:49:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:48:33 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:47:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Pressure airmax for a full claim. I am shocked that the JOAT/Vig did not kill him.

Im surprised as well...

Mestari, please make me a PGO. I am already confirmed.

LOL, u are not confirmed.

HCP confirmed me as the townie Character Cop. No royal mislynches this game :)
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:49:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:37:28 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:03:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Torres, nobody knows what my scumtells are, including Mestari. You are pulling bull out of nowhere.

Royal: There are certain general scum-tells that apply to everyone. However Im uncertain as to whether you are maf or not. Id like to hear Torres full analysis, however your "no result" on drafter last round leads me to believe you were redirected onto one of the unclaimeds.

Airmax: Despite his "stunt" last round he didnt actually claum steve he was joking

HcP: Still dont know if hes still TP, Maf, or Town, however im inclined to believe him for now

Torres: VTL'd Royal without full analysis. Better get a full analysis putnthis DP buddy.

Double LOL. Don't you know the rules of Mafia? Royal is always Mafia. How is she not dead yet?


Other than that, lets get some results and figure it out from here.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:50:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:49:23 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:37:28 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:03:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Torres, nobody knows what my scumtells are, including Mestari. You are pulling bull out of nowhere.

Royal: There are certain general scum-tells that apply to everyone. However Im uncertain as to whether you are maf or not. Id like to hear Torres full analysis, however your "no result" on drafter last round leads me to believe you were redirected onto one of the unclaimeds.

Airmax: Despite his "stunt" last round he didnt actually claum steve he was joking

HcP: Still dont know if hes still TP, Maf, or Town, however im inclined to believe him for now

Torres: VTL'd Royal without full analysis. Better get a full analysis putnthis DP buddy.

Double LOL. Don't you know the rules of Mafia? Royal is always Mafia. How is she not dead yet?
Psst.

The townie rolecopped confirmed my character and role ;)


Other than that, lets get some results and figure it out from here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:50:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The only "confirmed" in this game so far is F-16 due to the protagonist claim. He is uncc'd on that, and given the theme Ignatious Creek is a pretty obvious character to be in the game, so if F-16 wasnt, he wouldve been CC'd.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:50:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:50:23 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The only "confirmed" in this game so far is F-16 due to the protagonist claim. He is uncc'd on that, and given the theme Ignatious Creek is a pretty obvious character to be in the game, so if F-16 wasnt, he wouldve been CC'd.

HCP confirmed my character and role. Sorry, but I am confirmed and there is nothing you can do about it.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:51:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:50:23 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The only "confirmed" in this game so far is F-16 due to the protagonist claim. He is uncc'd on that, and given the theme Ignatious Creek is a pretty obvious character to be in the game, so if F-16 wasnt, he wouldve been CC'd.

Are you serious? I'm more confirmed than ANYONE in this game. LYNCH ROYAL SHE IS SCUM.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:51:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:50:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:49:23 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:37:28 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:03:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Torres, nobody knows what my scumtells are, including Mestari. You are pulling bull out of nowhere.

Royal: There are certain general scum-tells that apply to everyone. However Im uncertain as to whether you are maf or not. Id like to hear Torres full analysis, however your "no result" on drafter last round leads me to believe you were redirected onto one of the unclaimeds.

Airmax: Despite his "stunt" last round he didnt actually claum steve he was joking

HcP: Still dont know if hes still TP, Maf, or Town, however im inclined to believe him for now

Torres: VTL'd Royal without full analysis. Better get a full analysis putnthis DP buddy.

Double LOL. Don't you know the rules of Mafia? Royal is always Mafia. How is she not dead yet?
Psst.

The townie rolecopped confirmed my character and role ;)


Pssst, Role Confirmation is not Affiliation Confirmation :P
Other than that, lets get some results and figure it out from here.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:51:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:51:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:50:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:49:23 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:37:28 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/5/2012 4:03:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Torres, nobody knows what my scumtells are, including Mestari. You are pulling bull out of nowhere.

Royal: There are certain general scum-tells that apply to everyone. However Im uncertain as to whether you are maf or not. Id like to hear Torres full analysis, however your "no result" on drafter last round leads me to believe you were redirected onto one of the unclaimeds.

Airmax: Despite his "stunt" last round he didnt actually claum steve he was joking

HcP: Still dont know if hes still TP, Maf, or Town, however im inclined to believe him for now

Torres: VTL'd Royal without full analysis. Better get a full analysis putnthis DP buddy.

Double LOL. Don't you know the rules of Mafia? Royal is always Mafia. How is she not dead yet?
Psst.

The townie rolecopped confirmed my character and role ;)


Pssst, Role Confirmation is not Affiliation Confirmation :P
Psst. Why would the Mafia have a Character LD? Also, HCP can see affiliation ;)
Other than that, lets get some results and figure it out from here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:52:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Though Royal, there is like a 95% chance you are town at this point.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:53:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:52:44 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Though Royal, there is like a 95% chance you are town at this point.

LOL, no there is a 100% chance because HCP confirmed my role, character, and affiliation.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:53:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 4:52:44 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Though Royal, there is like a 95% chance you are town at this point.

SHE IS SCUM. How many times do I have to say it? My vote stays on here and will not change.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:54:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, I asked Thaddeus why I did not get results on Drafter, and he told me "the target did not character claim." There is a Mafia Redirector.