Total Posts:150|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

"The Wire" Mafia - Day Phase 3

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 9:49:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Day Phase 3

USM has replaced M.Torres

Active players

1. mestari
2. medic
3. western
4. LDF
5. USM (formerly M.Torres)
6. TUF
7. Thaddeus
8. Vmpire (formerly tvellalot)
9. logic
10. F-16
11. Budda (formerly marauder)
12. tulle

It takes 7 votes to lynch.

Graveyard:

zaradi - _____________

Fourtrouble - Senator Davis – Politician. You win with the town.

Royal - Marlo Stanfield – Mason Recruiter – you are putting together a fearsome crew in order to help crown yourself "the king" of the streets. By the end, you have pretty much everyone in your pocket. Each NP, recruit one person. If you recruit mafia, you die. You win with the town.

Drafterman - Herc – You do some solid police work. Each night, investigate one person. You win with the town.

"I always keeps one in the chamber in case you pondering." – Cedar Rapids
Participate or die (i.e. be replaced).
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:21:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was in the Mason's PM with Royal. She tried to recruit F-16 last night and told me she died when she recruited mafia. I am not allowed to say who I targeted with my lawyer but last night confirms I most certainly am not the doc as I had hoped. VTL F-16.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:26:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:21:41 AM, Mestari wrote:
I was in the Mason's PM with Royal. She tried to recruit F-16 last night and told me she died when she recruited mafia. I am not allowed to say who I targeted with my lawyer but last night confirms I most certainly am not the doc as I had hoped. VTL F-16.

I gave up trying to read 500 posts last dp, with the never-ending sentence structure argument so I didn't see your full claim. What's with this townie lawyer stuff??
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:29:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:28:38 AM, tulle wrote:
I'm going to wait for F-16 to defend himself but I want to vtl Tuf. He lied about his role.

How do you know this??
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:32:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:29:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:28:38 AM, tulle wrote:
I'm going to wait for F-16 to defend himself but I want to vtl Tuf. He lied about his role.

How do you know this??

It sucks to out myself so early :/ Basically each night I can either choose to be bulletproof or role cop someone. I didn't role cop Tuf, which I thought about doing, but I role copped someone else and they were a 1x sensor. If someone knows who I visited, please don't out them yet.
yang.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:34:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:26:08 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:21:41 AM, Mestari wrote:
I was in the Mason's PM with Royal. She tried to recruit F-16 last night and told me she died when she recruited mafia. I am not allowed to say who I targeted with my lawyer but last night confirms I most certainly am not the doc as I had hoped. VTL F-16.

I gave up trying to read 500 posts last dp, with the never-ending sentence structure argument so I didn't see your full claim. What's with this townie lawyer stuff??

I must target 1 person each night phase to lawyer basically. I'm still trying to figure it out myself.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:35:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:32:23 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:29:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:28:38 AM, tulle wrote:
I'm going to wait for F-16 to defend himself but I want to vtl Tuf. He lied about his role.

How do you know this??

It sucks to out myself so early :/ Basically each night I can either choose to be bulletproof or role cop someone. I didn't role cop Tuf, which I thought about doing, but I role copped someone else and they were a 1x sensor. If someone knows who I visited, please don't out them yet.

You said Tuf lied about his role but if you didn't role-cop him then how do you know he lied??
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:36:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:35:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:32:23 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:29:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:28:38 AM, tulle wrote:
I'm going to wait for F-16 to defend himself but I want to vtl Tuf. He lied about his role.

How do you know this??

It sucks to out myself so early :/ Basically each night I can either choose to be bulletproof or role cop someone. I didn't role cop Tuf, which I thought about doing, but I role copped someone else and they were a 1x sensor. If someone knows who I visited, please don't out them yet.

You said Tuf lied about his role but if you didn't role-cop him then how do you know he lied??

Because he claimed sensor, did he not? Someone else is the sensor.
yang.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:36:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:34:00 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:26:08 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:21:41 AM, Mestari wrote:
I was in the Mason's PM with Royal. She tried to recruit F-16 last night and told me she died when she recruited mafia. I am not allowed to say who I targeted with my lawyer but last night confirms I most certainly am not the doc as I had hoped. VTL F-16.

I gave up trying to read 500 posts last dp, with the never-ending sentence structure argument so I didn't see your full claim. What's with this townie lawyer stuff??

I must target 1 person each night phase to lawyer basically. I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

This is a townie role??
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:38:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:36:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

This is a townie role??

Yah, I'm really doubting this too. With the theory about the mafia being cops, it made sense for him to be the doc but since he's saying he's not... Who did you target, Mestari?
yang.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:38:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:36:36 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:35:07 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:32:23 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:29:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:28:38 AM, tulle wrote:
I'm going to wait for F-16 to defend himself but I want to vtl Tuf. He lied about his role.

How do you know this??

It sucks to out myself so early :/ Basically each night I can either choose to be bulletproof or role cop someone. I didn't role cop Tuf, which I thought about doing, but I role copped someone else and they were a 1x sensor. If someone knows who I visited, please don't out them yet.

You said Tuf lied about his role but if you didn't role-cop him then how do you know he lied??

Because he claimed sensor, did he not? Someone else is the sensor.

Then why didn't the real sensor cc him??
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:39:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:38:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Then why didn't the real sensor cc him??

That's a good question, for which I think I know the answer. I can't give you an answer without outing who that person is.
yang.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:44:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:35:01 AM, tulle wrote:
What I don't understand is why Royal would target you NP1. When did you claim your role?

I didn't. She likes me, that's why she targeted me NP1. Nobody is going to CC masons anyway, so you are going to have to believe me.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:45:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:38:26 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:36:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

This is a townie role??

Yah, I'm really doubting this too. With the theory about the mafia being cops, it made sense for him to be the doc but since he's saying he's not... Who did you target, Mestari?

1. Why would a townie have a role that confuses our own results??
2. Why would a townie have a role that makes guilty people look innocent??

There is no legit answer to those questions, and no way that is a town role.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:45:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:38:26 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:36:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

This is a townie role??

Yah, I'm really doubting this too. With the theory about the mafia being cops, it made sense for him to be the doc but since he's saying he's not... Who did you target, Mestari?

I've already said I cannot tell you who I targeted. I have already been warned by Blue that if I even indirectly say it again I'll be mod-killed, so I'm going to respect that and play it safe by just saying I can't tell you.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:46:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:45:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:38:26 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:36:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

This is a townie role??

Yah, I'm really doubting this too. With the theory about the mafia being cops, it made sense for him to be the doc but since he's saying he's not... Who did you target, Mestari?

1. Why would a townie have a role that confuses our own results??
2. Why would a townie have a role that makes guilty people look innocent??

There is no legit answer to those questions, and no way that is a town role.

Whether or not you believe it, I'm in the mason's pm and Royal dies when she recruits scum. I don't know why I have the role I do or how it functions. I had one guess but I can't believe it to be true anymore.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:47:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:44:16 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:35:01 AM, tulle wrote:
What I don't understand is why Royal would target you NP1. When did you claim your role?

I didn't. She likes me, that's why she targeted me NP1. Nobody is going to CC masons anyway, so you are going to have to believe me.

That honestly sounds like the poorest choice in history. You being mafia has nothing to do with whether she likes you or not :/
yang.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:51:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:46:40 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:45:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:38:26 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:36:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

This is a townie role??

Yah, I'm really doubting this too. With the theory about the mafia being cops, it made sense for him to be the doc but since he's saying he's not... Who did you target, Mestari?

1. Why would a townie have a role that confuses our own results??
2. Why would a townie have a role that makes guilty people look innocent??

There is no legit answer to those questions, and no way that is a town role.

Whether or not you believe it, I'm in the mason's pm and Royal dies when she recruits scum. I don't know why I have the role I do or how it functions. I had one guess but I can't believe it to be true anymore.

Royal dies if she recruits "mafia". It says nothing about scum or third-parties. Can anyone confirm that you were in the mason pm??
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:51:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This whole thing is incredibly suspicious, Mestari. You claim to have a role that you must use in order to confuse investigations, but you are not allowed to divulge (even indirectly) who you targeted. So let's say you targeted someone and they happened to be investigated innocent. You wouldn't then be able to come out and vote to lynch them for that reason? That makes zero sense. Yet Royal randomly targeted you on NP1 when you hadn't even claimed anything yet, rather than recruiting one of the many people who claimed, and was able to share who her attempted recruit was?

I don't know, it just doesn't add up and for that reason, I'm willing to give F-16 the benefit of the doubt for now. As of right now, I know for a fact that Tuf lied about his role. VTL Tuf.
yang.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:52:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:47:11 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:44:16 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:35:01 AM, tulle wrote:
What I don't understand is why Royal would target you NP1. When did you claim your role?

I didn't. She likes me, that's why she targeted me NP1. Nobody is going to CC masons anyway, so you are going to have to believe me.

That honestly sounds like the poorest choice in history. You being mafia has nothing to do with whether she likes you or not :/

I'm not the one that made the decision. I thought she was mafia at first because it seemed as an attempt to get me to drop my DP1 FOS. If you don't believe me you can notice that in the end I did drop my FOS and our theories were basically the same, she just refined it.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:55:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:45:47 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:38:26 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:36:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

This is a townie role??

Yah, I'm really doubting this too. With the theory about the mafia being cops, it made sense for him to be the doc but since he's saying he's not... Who did you target, Mestari?

I've already said I cannot tell you who I targeted. I have already been warned by Blue that if I even indirectly say it again I'll be mod-killed, so I'm going to respect that and play it safe by just saying I can't tell you.

Blue knows that we always find out people's actions, and telling you that you can't tell us who you targeted would make you super-scummy. I don't beleive he'd do that.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:56:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:51:42 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:46:40 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:45:41 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:38:26 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/8/2012 11:36:55 AM, medic0506 wrote:

This is a townie role??

Yah, I'm really doubting this too. With the theory about the mafia being cops, it made sense for him to be the doc but since he's saying he's not... Who did you target, Mestari?

1. Why would a townie have a role that confuses our own results??
2. Why would a townie have a role that makes guilty people look innocent??

There is no legit answer to those questions, and no way that is a town role.

Whether or not you believe it, I'm in the mason's pm and Royal dies when she recruits scum. I don't know why I have the role I do or how it functions. I had one guess but I can't believe it to be true anymore.

Royal dies if she recruits "mafia". It says nothing about scum or third-parties. Can anyone confirm that you were in the mason pm??

What kind of stupid question is that. It's DP3. That means a recruit NP1 and NP2, she died from her NP2 recruitment of F-16, I was the NP1 recruitment. If I was third party wouldn't it make more sense to lie low since I had mason confirmation and ease through the game instead of legitimately trying to find out who the mafia is and risking being night killed? Also, I'm tired of dying because my claims seem scummy. The last 5 or 6 times I have claimed my true role I have died because of it. Do I know why I have the role I have? No. Can I explain it? No. Would I claim it if it weren't true? No. Inb4, "OMG that's WIFOM!" If I keep dying for claiming silly roles that I have never seen before, then it would make sense that if it weren't true I would just fake-claim instead. I could have easily of claimed BP and gotten away with it if I wanted.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:58:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/8/2012 11:51:56 AM, tulle wrote:
This whole thing is incredibly suspicious, Mestari. You claim to have a role that you must use in order to confuse investigations, but you are not allowed to divulge (even indirectly) who you targeted. So let's say you targeted someone and they happened to be investigated innocent. You wouldn't then be able to come out and vote to lynch them for that reason? That makes zero sense. Yet Royal randomly targeted you on NP1 when you hadn't even claimed anything yet, rather than recruiting one of the many people who claimed, and was able to share who her attempted recruit was?


I could VTL, I just can't say I targeted them. Also, I was the second person to character claim, immediately after TV.

I don't know, it just doesn't add up and for that reason, I'm willing to give F-16 the benefit of the doubt for now. As of right now, I know for a fact that Tuf lied about his role. VTL Tuf.

I don't mind lynching either or, as they are both guilty. I'm going to unvote until more people speak. As for you giving F-16 the benefit of the doubt, are you telling me Royal chose not to recruit NP1? If so, how the hell would I know and why would I risk getting CC'd?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.