Frere Jacques Mafia DAY PHASE 4

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 9:14:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
STORY:

Once the morning bells rung (taken into Frere Sylvestre's hands), Sylvestre ordered all the brothers into chapel. Aside from being a little sleepy, the congregation seemed to be fine, except that two brothers, Frere Guy and Frere Leonard were missing. Frere Sylvestre sent Frere Benoit to investigate.

Frere Benoit went to Frere Leonard's room first. Benoit knocked, and nobody answered. Fearful, he unlocked the door and open it. To his horror, nobody was in it. To make sure, Benoit looked high and low in Leonard's room. Nothing.

Benoit, shaking, went to Guy's room. Benoit did not know what was worse: finding Guy alone, or finding both Guy and Leonard in his room.

***Knock... knock... knock...***

Nothing met Benoit. Benoit was so frightened that it took him over a minute to finally unlock Guy's door. Benoit poked his eye in. He shouldn't have. Both Guy and Leonard were in the room, covered in blood, and it looked like they were fighting.

Benoit fainted.

THE DEAD

OberHerr:
Bonjour, Fere Alexandre.

You are the monestary's DOCTOR, and you are renown for your healing hands. However, due to the declining stores of pharmacuticals, your ability is reduced to a ONE-SHOT; you can only save one person's life ONCE and ONLY ONCE.

However, this did not stop you from being what the others call a "Heretic." You are aligned with the maifa. In addition, because you are the doc, noone will really suspect you if you traverse the halls of the monestary. You are the NINJA on NP1 and every even night onwards.

You win with the mafia.

Airmax:
Bonjour, Fere Leonard

You are possibly the strongest man in the monestary. You are responsible if something heavy needs moving. You can also hurl things over the wall of the monestary. That includes people. You are the ONE SHOT PARANOID GUN OWNER and the JANITOR. You kill the first person that visits you, and that person is hurled over the wall, never to be seen again. You are part of the conspiracy to overthrow the establishment at the monestary.

Greyparrot:
Bonjour, Fere Guy.

You are the Bomb. If a person selects to kill you, you kill them. And if you are lynched, the person who hammered you will be killed, along with you.

You win with the town.

THE LIVING:

5. HCP
8. Medic
10. TUF (Replacing Vmpire)
11 Johnnyboy
13. Zaradi (NEEDS REPLACEMENT)
14. Thad (replacing F-16)

With six living, it takes four to lynch.

Vite! Vite!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 9:22:57 PM
Okay we are probably ay mylo right now but we are doing pretty good
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 9:29:57 PM
Okay so I've kinda been out of the loop since I died. Can anyone update me? I can do research when I get home tonight. But a drafterlist would be awesome.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 9:42:50 PM
Okay, I guess I will do what Viper did and claim immediately after being subbed out. I am a redirector, I redirected Tuf, Johnny, Acronyms, and Airmax. I can only redirect a person once.

Also Mod hinted that one of the replacements is mafia, since he said mafia would be forfeiting his night actions.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 9:55:36 PM
So Airmax was mafia...lol...I called that one too. It's nice to have a decent game finally. Anyway, anybody have any developments to report??
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 9:57:06 PM
At 5/8/2012 9:55:36 PM, medic0506 wrote:
So Airmax was mafia...lol...I called that one too. It's nice to have a decent game finally. Anyway, anybody have any developments to report??

For once in forever you finally listened to me!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 10:01:03 PM
At 5/8/2012 9:56:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
From my role-pm, it looks like Zaradi redirected airmax onto Grey Parrot. I know it sounds confusing.

Um no he didn't. I painted (roleblocked) him last night. VTL greyparrot for lying.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 10:22:22 PM
At 5/8/2012 10:01:03 PM, TUF wrote:
At 5/8/2012 9:56:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
From my role-pm, it looks like Zaradi redirected airmax onto Grey Parrot. I know it sounds confusing.

Um no he didn't. I painted (roleblocked) him last night. VTL greyparrot for lying.

You're a roleblocker?? Who else have you targeted??
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 10:35:48 PM
Roleblocker and redirector, both are more often mafia than town, and both players were next on my suspicion list after Air and Ober.

I think I'll hold off until Thad and Johnny post their results.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 10:49:53 PM
At 5/8/2012 9:42:50 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Okay, I guess I will do what Viper did and claim immediately after being subbed out. I am a redirector, I redirected Tuf, Johnny, Acronyms, and Airmax. I can only redirect a person once.

Ok hold up, oh feathered one. How could you have redirected Acro on night 3 when we lynched his replacement, Viper, on DAY 3??? That's not possible.

Also Mod hinted that one of the replacements is mafia, since he said mafia would be forfeiting his night actions.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:26:29 PM
At 5/8/2012 10:49:53 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/8/2012 9:42:50 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Ok hold up, oh feathered one. How could you have redirected Acro on night 3 when we lynched his replacement, Viper, on DAY 3??? That's not possible.

Hay I am just re-iterating what USM sent me as my new role PM.

I have no clue how the logistics add up.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 11:39:47 PM
At 5/8/2012 10:50:53 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Johnny were you redirected on night 2??

No. Nothing in my results mention me being redirected.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 12:01:51 AM
At 5/8/2012 10:04:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
VTL Tuf for being the mafia replacement.

Lol no. I was actually replaced last dp. You were the new replacement. Nice try though.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 12:04:48 AM
Grey parrot is mafia. His np 2 and 3 don't make sense. He should be dead if he redirected airmax. Also I roleblocked him and he said he wasn't roleblocked. So he is lying
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 12:13:52 AM
At 5/9/2012 12:04:48 AM, TUF wrote:
Grey parrot is mafia. His np 2 and 3 don't make sense. He should be dead if he redirected airmax. Also I roleblocked him and he said he wasn't roleblocked. So he is lying

My role pm says nothing about me being roleblocked.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 12:15:00 AM
At 5/9/2012 12:13:52 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

My role pm says nothing about me being roleblocked.

Then you are lying. Because I RB'ed zaradi.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 1:42:49 AM
At 5/8/2012 9:22:57 PM, TUF wrote:
Okay we are probably ay mylo right now but we are doing pretty good

I doubt we are anywhere near mylo unless cult has 3 or more people. I just took out another mafia with my bomb ability.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 8:27:05 AM

Who else have you or Vampire roleblocked??

I agree that Grey should be dead if he visited Airmax, since he was a one-shot PGO. However, if that had already been used then it wouldn't apply to last night's visit. If I remember right, there was another OP that mentioned someone missing so I'm going to check that out when I get time. If it's true then that's evidence that Air's PGO had already been used.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 8:39:06 AM
I found it, it was DP 2...

"Later, everybody congrigates to have morning mass. While Benoit tries to go to sleep, everyone else bows their head down with respect for Jules, another beloved member. Then someone points out something that becomes fairly obvious: Frere Xavier is missing. After mass, everyone fans out in search of him. They cannot find him. Xavier is presumed dead. Some call his loss just as tragic as Jules, because he was a real freindly and nice guy.

It was a sad day for most. But the heretics laughed behind their "tears."

Airmax's role pm says he throws people over the wall, never to be seen again. Fere Xavier's death is almost certainly because he visited the PGO, so Grey wouldn't have died from redirecting Airmax. I'm not saying that I totally beleive Grey, but that peice of evidence seems to be refuted.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 8:55:17 AM
Sorry for the long posts but I'm trying to fish out clues here. Another thing struck me as odd in that bit from DP 2 that I just posted...

"Later, everybody congrigates to have morning mass. While Benoit tries to go to sleep, everyone else bows their head down with respect for Jules, another beloved member."

Fere Benoit, why u no pay respect to Fere Jules, or help us look for Fere Xavier?? How can you sleep at a time like this?? How pagan of you to try and sleep through morning mass.

I think this is a big clue that Thad did not share in the Brothers' remorse for the fallen one's. We may have another Heretic here.