Total Posts:68|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

MaFiA SiGn-UpS

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:27:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As I said in the mod thread, I am posting sign-ups for my game now that LOR's game is finished. I currently have 16 spots but will add or remove some depending on demand. Right now the theme I'm considering is Television Mafia 5. I say that because I've hosted 4 games based on TV already. Apparently there was a TV mafia game recently, but I know nothing about it, and it was my idea first so pfft :P However I don't want people to think that this game is going to be really fancy. Most of you know I like classic games; there is beauty in simplicity. In fact I might remove the theme all together and just use roles like I have before. I guess we'll see! I've assigned roles to numbers and will only make changes if I think it will significantly impact the game. Leggo!

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
President of DDO
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:29:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Danielle, I am glad you're doing this. Mafia games have strayed FAR off from the original spirits. Now it's all unorthodox roles and complicated mechanics and prepared situations and not sticking with what Mafia truly is. I understand concept games and love those, but not when the concepts are attempted to be hidden or the Mod purposely misconstrues the game because reasons.

Restore Mafia to its former glory.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:36:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02.
03.
04.
05.
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:42:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03.
04.
05.
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:44:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 8:42:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03.
04.
05.
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08. VK
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:46:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 8:44:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/13/2012 8:42:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. Buddamoose
04.
05.
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08. VK
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:47:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04.
05.
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:49:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04.
05.
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08.
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:52:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05.
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08.
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:53:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 8:52:09 PM, tvellalott wrote:
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. Buddah
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08.
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:53:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. FourTrouble
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07.
08.
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:54:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
FourTrouble plays mafia?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:58:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 8:55:07 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 5/13/2012 8:54:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
FourTrouble plays mafia?

Occasionally.

Hes vereh good :)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:06:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 8:53:12 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. FourTrouble
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07. Buddamoose, because he signed up for this game, dammit.
08.
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:06:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol USM, thank you :)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:07:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 9:06:09 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 5/13/2012 8:53:12 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. FourTrouble
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07. Buddamoose, because he signed up for this game, dammit.
08. Airmax
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Debate.org Moderator
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:17:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 8:55:04 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I started a little while ago.

Didn't you say you'd deactivate your account if royal was town in The Wire mafia?
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:19:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. FourTrouble
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07. Buddamoose, because he signed up for this game, dammit.
08. Airmax
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10. Mestari
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:21:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 9:17:43 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/13/2012 8:55:04 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I started a little while ago.

Didn't you say you'd deactivate your account if royal was town in The Wire mafia?

According to bluesteel, she singlehandedly lost the game for town. As far as I'm concerned, I won the bet. She deactivated her account, too.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:23:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 8:58:36 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/13/2012 8:55:07 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 5/13/2012 8:54:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
FourTrouble plays mafia?

Occasionally.

Hes vereh good :)

I'll be judge of that.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:28:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 9:21:26 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/13/2012 9:17:43 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/13/2012 8:55:04 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I started a little while ago.

Didn't you say you'd deactivate your account if royal was town in The Wire mafia?

According to bluesteel, she singlehandedly lost the game for town. As far as I'm concerned, I won the bet. She deactivated her account, too.

Uhm. How does that work, exactly? The terms of the bet were whether or not she was town. That's it.
Perseus
Posts: 135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:36:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. FourTrouble
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07. Buddamoose, because he signed up for this game, dammit.
08. Airmax
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10. Mestari
11. Perseus
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:38:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 9:36:33 PM, Perseus wrote:
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. FourTrouble
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07. Buddamoose, because he signed up for this game, dammit.
08. Airmax
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10. Mestari
11. Perseus
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Who are you and have you completed a beginner series yet? (Although it's up to Danielle to let you play or not, not me.)
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 9:58:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. FourTrouble
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07. Buddamoose, because he signed up for this game, dammit.
08. Airmax
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10. Mestari
11. Perseus
12. TUF
13.
14.
15.
16.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 10:22:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
01. USM nac
02. Vmpre
03. drafterman
04. tvellalott, who recently announced he would retire but is clearly not given that he is signing up for this game.
05. FourTrouble
06. The glorious return of Spinko's mafia domination
07. Buddamoose, because he signed up for this game, dammit.
08. Airmax
09. Not just any knukle. He is aristocracy amongst knukles. He rules over Knukles with an iron fist. He is Lord Knukle.
10. Mestari
11. Perseus
12. TUF
13. Tulle
14.
15.
16.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.