Jump to topic:

Wal-Mart Mafia DP3

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:11:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP: The employees wen't around their jobs as normal for the day, how ever under nervous expectation of Rob firing them. Luckily no such things happened.

Rob walked around the store singing to himself.

"Firing employees, all day long! Firing employees while I sing this song!"

Suddenly he becomes irritated. Why hadn't he fired anyone today? Seriously, nobody messed up at all? He loved the rush of power he felt whenever he fired another employee, but he felt deprived of that today. Rob felt angry. There was no point for him being here, so he left home for the day.

------------------

Monday, 4:00 PM

THE NEXT DAY (IE today)

After such a peaceful day at work yesterday, he was convinced that no such thing would happened today. Only two fired employees? Psh, he could do better than that.
'Today, I will find any and every reason I can to fire an employee!' Rob thinks to himself.

He waddles into the store feeling that much better about him self as he slicks his greasy hair back, and his fat folds vibrate with each step he takes.

PLAYERS STILL EMPLOYED

1.IFLY
2. RoyalPaladin
3. F-16
4. Thaddeus
5. HCP
6. Mestari
7. BlackVoid
8. Medic
9. ????
10. Jordan
11. Airmax
12. Bluesteel
13. Viper-King
14. JohnnyBoy54
15. Greyparrot
16. Vmpire
17. LordKnukle
18. FourTrouble
19. Logic on rails
20. OberHerr

10/19 Votes needed to lynch (This is accurate, I promise)

FIRED EMPLOYEES

USM
7. You are Val, From Electronics. You are the supervisor of this department, and the eyes and ears of everything that goes on. With the recent outbreak firing, you are constantly on the lookout for the people responsible. You are thus the investigative JOAT.
You can cyle between the following investigation abilities:
1. Track
2. Watch
3. Cop
Your role is extremely important, so be careful on who you trust when role claiming! You win with the town associates.
You are also a mason and will be included in the mason's PM. Please note however, that all night actions must be submitted here in order for them to properly go through.

ZARADI
20. You are Pat, of the TLS Team. You are a spy for the Cashiers mason PM, but your affiliation lies with the cult. Use that pm to lie to and decieve the town each day. You are the role blocker. Choose a player each night, and block them from performing their actions. You win with the TLS Cult.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:15:13 PM
Goota go to do drug testing for the army today, so please help me keep the vote count updated. Good luck yall!
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:19:24 PM
I LDed BS's statemenr about there being no flavoured roles. He was half-lying. It only accounted for townies. Indicating that anti-town had flavoured roles.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:21:06 PM
I have some analysis, but I am at school.

I'll post it when I get back.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:27:51 PM
At 5/14/2012 2:19:24 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I LDed BS's statemenr about there being no flavoured roles. He was half-lying. It only accounted for townies. Indicating that anti-town had flavoured roles.

What is this I dont even...

LD's get True or False, not "half-lying"...

You also can't get game mechanic questions answered by an LD.

The mod doesn't give you an explanation for the result either, like the "only accounts for townies" part.

Your info is also blatantly false. TUF said this game was anti-town. Its not anti-town if the town has no flavored roles and the mafia do.

And you LD'd that statement over a win with the town one?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:36:39 PM
Dead

DN - Mindy - Master tracker
USM - Val - Cyclic JOAT
Zaradi - Pat - Roleblocker - Cult

Instock Team-

Budda - Weird third-party thingamabob
Mestari
Lordknukle - Semi-JOAT
Fourtrouble
Logic - Town action copier, immune to negative actions

Cashiers-

Bluesteel - Truth extractor
Medic0506
Vmpire321 - Cop
Viper-King - LD

Customer Service-

HCP - Popular townie
Brescemer - Bulletproof survivor
Jordan
Airmax
Blackvoid

Food/Grocery

Thad
F-16
LDF/Royal
Western

Garden Center

Oberherr
Johnnyboy
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:38:35 PM
At 5/14/2012 2:27:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

The mod doesn't give you an explanation for the result either, like the "only accounts for townies" part.

Your info is also blatantly false. TUF said this game was anti-town. Its not anti-town if the town has no flavored roles and the mafia do.

I don't know why. This is what he said. I don't get TRUE or False. You could say I'm a "special" LD. I get the exact truth.
"Your results: This is TRUE For townie players only."
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:40:09 PM
RANDOM POST COUNT FOR THE DAY: 289

Today's Reward will be one question to the mod, or a 1x role, your choice.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:40:34 PM
At 5/14/2012 2:40:09 PM, TUF wrote:

Clarifying that you have the choice between the role or the question, not what role you get lol.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:08:29 PM
At 5/14/2012 2:38:35 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/14/2012 2:27:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

I don't know why. This is what he said. I don't get TRUE or False. You could say I'm a "special" LD. I get the exact truth.
"Your results: This is TRUE For townie players only."

VK, last DP you only got a one word FALSE answer. Now you are saying you are a special LD who get the exact truth.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:13:08 PM
Yeah I'm calling BS. Zaradi flipped Cult so its still possible for a mafia to be in the same mason thread. The game isn't anti-town (which TUF said) if the town is flavorless and the mafia's roles dont work right. Since when have mafia roles been flavored anyway?

We should hear who Blue truth serum'd btw.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:17:08 PM
At 5/14/2012 3:13:08 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Yeah I'm calling BS. Zaradi flipped Cult so its still possible for a mafia to be in the same mason thread. The game isn't anti-town (which TUF said) if the town is flavorless and the mafia's roles dont work right. Since when have mafia roles been flavored anyway?

Idk. BLUESTEEL SAID THERE WERE NO FLAVOURS!!
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:18:03 PM

If I was to guess, I would think that TUF meant that mafia have the ability to flavor results, not that the actual mafia roles are flavored. Thats just a guess though.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:30:05 PM
Ok, guys, I have some pretty useful news.

So, my role is basically that I can resume the role of whoever has died, but only once per person.

So, this night I used DNs role.

People that were visited last night:

Budda
BV
LDF
LOR
GP
VK
Vmpire

Also, TUF, it should be watcher, correct?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:30:12 PM

False. I can't copy/paste, but I just re-checked and TUF said that all players' roles are straight up. He didn't sneakily specify only townies, he said everyone.

So yeah, that along with what others are saying/what I am thinking about you not getting a "true or false" result makes you highly suspicious.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:31:21 PM

Um, holy cr@p, we need to win that and not let mafia win it. 1x role of your choice...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:32:25 PM

Oh yeah, I said who in my Mason PM awhile ago. LDF (royal)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:32:31 PM
At 5/14/2012 4:31:21 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Um, holy cr@p, we need to win that and not let mafia win it. 1x role of your choice...

Well, we know who a Mafia is if they get it though...actually, I say we use this to confirm someone. I mean, they must pick a easily confirm able thing.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:35:37 PM
@Ober

I don't get what you're saying, but I'd prefer to win it and either ask about budda or get another truth serum to use during this DP.

Budda
BV
LDF
LOR
GP
VK
Vmpire

vmpire - who did you investigate and what was the result?

LoR - I wonder how the plan worked out. I didn't target you because frankly, I don't trust you and was already confirmed.

And I really who targeted budda? The vig?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:39:01 PM
@royal

Say you win with the town/town associates (say it both ways).

There are obviously multiple cults, given TUF names the cult. But yeah, I'm assuming there is also a mafia, although it's not completely impossible to have a mafia-less game. But if cults can't kill people, can they recruit? I somehow doubt it because I assume one of them would have recruited me by now. So that doesn't really make sense. So there must be a mafia. Otherwise, cults can only win by convincing town to mislynch people, but they'd be really screwed with the investigative roles.

Anyways, VK, my info says there are no HIDDEN flavors. Explain your flavoring (since you must know it) or be lynched.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:39:45 PM
At 5/14/2012 4:37:15 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
TUF has clarified that we don't get to choose the role.

To whom? The mafia PM?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:40:22 PM
At 5/14/2012 4:37:15 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
TUF has clarified that we don't get to choose the role.

This. I clarified after that you get to choose between the role or the question.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:40:42 PM
At 5/14/2012 2:40:34 PM, TUF wrote:

Clarifying that you have the choice between the role or the question, not what role you get lol.

wait nvm

I'd take the question if we win; it's probably just a bulletproof vest or something.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:53:14 PM
Hi, guys! I am in the Grocery and Food Department Mason PM. F_16, Grey, and Thaddeus can confirm this. In the DBZ game, the townies were all in different Mason PMs.

I need to catch up on 2 DPs, and personal issues that should have made me more upset earlier than they did are starting to catch up to me emotionally :( . . . I'll post again when I feel better and when I have caught up.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:54:12 PM
At 5/14/2012 3:30:05 PM, OberHerr wrote:
People that were visited last night:

Budda
BV
LDF
LOR
GP
VK
Vmpire

First of all, this proves that VK was lying about lie detecting Bluesteel.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."