Total Posts:272|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Wal-Mart Mafia DP4

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 2:53:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP:
SUNDAY 4:00PM

The supervisor was angry. This deliquent employee has gotten off the hook by simply being "absent" everytime he was about to be fired. He had enough of it. He was going to rid this employees job if it was the last thing he did! But tonight, he would plot and plan....

_________

Rob walks through the aisles, making sure employees are doing their jobs. He was quite happy with the number of employees he had fired so far. But it wasn't enough. To him ridding people of their jobs, and seeing the looks on their faces, was such a rush. He had to do it some more.

Then he sees it! A fight between two employees is ensuing across the hall! Time for him to get hard, because this was gonna be fun! Two employees in one day! He couldn't believe it!

_________

An employees is let out of a cold refrigerator. He is shivering, but is somehow still alive. This is the second time this week, where employees have been "Accidentally" locked in the Freezer during a working day at wal-mart.

The managers needed to keep this hidden!

LIVING PLAYERS

1.IFLY
2. F-16
3. HCP
4. Mestari
5. BlackVoid
6. Medic
7. Buddamoose
8. Jordan
9. Airmax
10. Viper-King
11. JohnnyBoy54
12. Greyparrot
13. Vmpire
14. LordKnukle
15. FourTrouble
16. Logic on rails
17. OberHerr

GRAVEYARD:

Royal:

9. You are meg, from housewares. You are a nice lady, who attempts to avoid drama at all costs. You simply will not be apart of this whole mess, however will do whatever it takes to not get fired. You have no role and are thus a vanilla townie. You win the town associates.

Thaddeus:

10. You are Ally of the TLS Team. You are a spy for the grocery and food department mason PM, but your affiliation lies with the cult. Use that pm to lie to and decieve the town each day. You are the manipulative JOAT! You can manipulate the game, and the town, in many ways.
1. Choose a player during the night to give a random piece of mod confirmed information too. ( this will be believable, because I will state that all helpful information given to the players will be randomized.)
2. Alter a person's role upon their death! (This is a one shot ability)
3. Redirect a player onto any other player of your choosing. (one shot ability)
4. Place a curse on a player. If any player not included in the cult Places a their vote on a player twice, and removes it twice, that player will die instantly.
5. Scramble all results and actions. During one night, use this ability to have all roles and actions and results be redirected randomly towards other players. The night phase will be in chaos! (This is a one shot ability)

You win with the TLS Cult.

BlueSteel:

17. You are Harry, from the pharmacy department. Your intense knowledge of medicine and perscriptions gives you several advantages when it comes to messing with people. You obtain several viles of Truth Syrum. Perscribe one player each night, a drug that will cause them to be truthful. They must only tell the truth throughout the rest of the DP. If t hat person lies once, than they will die automatically.
You win with the town associates.
You are also a mason and will be included in the mason's PM. Please note however, that all night actions must be submitted here in order for them to properly go through.

USM- Investigative JOAT - Town

DNinja-3x Universal Tracker- Town

Zaradi- RoleBlocker- Cult

9/17 votes to lynch

MOD NOTE:
Post count will be hidden today. I do this because, last time I had to scroll through like 20 pages for the VC, and it just clutters the DP. So now the info will be given to the player who hits the page count still, it will just be hidden publicly.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 2:55:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I used my power to use USM's Cop power of his JOAT to Cop LoR.

I got a guilty.

VTL LoR.

Also, this basically makes LK Mafia.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:03:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is the only post I can make for a few hours. On NP2 I was given a tracking ability by someone. I tracked Mestari last night and saw him visit Bluesteel. VTL Mestari
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:20:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 2:55:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I used my power to use USM's Cop power of his JOAT to Cop LoR.

I got a guilty.

VTL LoR.

Also, this basically makes LK Mafia.

Not at all. I role coped LOR and confirmed that his role is as he says. As a result, even if he is mafia, his role is exactly as he stated.

Furthermore, assuming you lynch him, you will see that his role only allows townies to target him and Medic's power along with my own will confirm that I am town when he flips guilty.

Therefore, I will vote LOR to prove that I am innocent when he flips guilty.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:21:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, Vmpire's guilty and VK's guilty on USM and me is explained through Thadd's Number 5 action.

So anybody that is basing me being mafia off of that NP, think again.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:28:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@LK

Ok, for some reason I thought you said he confirmed you by Role-Copping your or something. I forget.

Hard to keep up. :P
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:35:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Royal is clearly a death godfather. Bluesteel was telling the truth about his role and his truth serum abilities. If Royal's role really was as it says, then she would have no problem saying "I win with town." Albeit, that was not the case.

2. Assuming that BV is telling the truth, which is likely 'cause he was copped on a non-mess-sh!t-up night, we just caught two mafia in one NP. I guess that's what Tuf meant when he said "unleash" results.

3. When LOR is lynched this DP, Vig should be on Mestari. Judging by his suspicious behaviour in the mason PM, it was pretty axiomatic that he was anti-town. Although, one could not make a case based solely on behaviour in a private PM.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:35:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 3:29:13 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Lol. I investigated LoR too.
Wow. Just wow.

VTL LOR

Did you get guilty as well?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:43:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, big news in the night, I guess, but I did something as well. I used what Tuf called a "divide by 0" ability, to render Budda without a role for the rest of the game. He should now be lynchable.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:46:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 3:43:08 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Well, big news in the night, I guess, but I did something as well. I used what Tuf called a "divide by 0" ability, to render Budda without a role for the rest of the game. He should now be lynchable.

O.O

That seems pretty epic.

So.......we lynch LoR....and finish off Budda sometime? I say we kill him before Mestari, just in case he is that last Mafia or something.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:52:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 3:46:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/20/2012 3:43:08 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Well, big news in the night, I guess, but I did something as well. I used what Tuf called a "divide by 0" ability, to render Budda without a role for the rest of the game. He should now be lynchable.

O.O

That seems pretty epic.

So.......we lynch LoR....and finish off Budda sometime? I say we kill him before Mestari, just in case he is that last Mafia or something.

I agree.

Killing Order:

1. LOR
2. Budda
3. Mestari

Also, what should be do about IFLYHIGH? He says that he can convert to town on DP 5. This sounds all nice but I don't think that I want to risk losing the game to a possible survivor on claims that Tuf changed somebody's role mid-game. As a result, IFLYHIGH ought to die.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:58:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 3:52:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/20/2012 3:46:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/20/2012 3:43:08 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Well, big news in the night, I guess, but I did something as well. I used what Tuf called a "divide by 0" ability, to render Budda without a role for the rest of the game. He should now be lynchable.

O.O

That seems pretty epic.

So.......we lynch LoR....and finish off Budda sometime? I say we kill him before Mestari, just in case he is that last Mafia or something.

I agree.

Killing Order:

1. LOR
2. Budda
3. Mestari

Also, what should be do about IFLYHIGH? He says that he can convert to town on DP 5. This sounds all nice but I don't think that I want to risk losing the game to a possible survivor on claims that Tuf changed somebody's role mid-game. As a result, IFLYHIGH ought to die.

That's why I wanted him lynched last dp, though I'm glad scum was lynched. Maybe lynch Logic then IFH, it'd be nice though if someone had a kill ability.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:58:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We can kill IFH, and he will still win.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:13:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 3:52:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/20/2012 3:46:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/20/2012 3:43:08 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Well, big news in the night, I guess, but I did something as well. I used what Tuf called a "divide by 0" ability, to render Budda without a role for the rest of the game. He should now be lynchable.

O.O

That seems pretty epic.

So.......we lynch LoR....and finish off Budda sometime? I say we kill him before Mestari, just in case he is that last Mafia or something.

I agree.

Killing Order:

1. LOR
2. Budda
3. Mestari

Why is Mestari on the list?

Also, what should be do about IFLYHIGH? He says that he can convert to town on DP 5. This sounds all nice but I don't think that I want to risk losing the game to a possible survivor on claims that Tuf changed somebody's role mid-game. As a result, IFLYHIGH ought to die.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:15:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@JB, he was caught visiting BS. I don't know if he has claimed, but now would be a good time.

I'm thinking he is Maf though.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:15:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, and I should say JB is confirmed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:19:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 4:15:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Oh, and I should say JB is confirmed.

Why?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:20:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, okay, I have so little time in the mornings.

You guys all got guilties on me. Why is this the case? Zaradi had an ability on death of either 1 recruit or to bring 2 people down with him. He chose to recruit me.

Look, cult is getting crushed. We have no recruit ability (yeah, stupid...) , our supposed janitor on our teammate Thad failed (what the heck did that happen for? ) . If you're interested in why I argued for Thad to visit me it's because cult has a small list of roles that aren't in the game, and Thad could 'confirm' himself in the NP by pretending to visit me.

Point is, I'm cult. When I came up with my brilliant plan and helped attack Zaradi I WAS town, I swear upon it.

The cult is at this point willing to make an alliance with the town. There are only 2 of us, both stupidly out in the open with no recruiting powers, and, we're responsible for stopping a few Mafia kills so far. That's right, Mafia may have targeted who I protected last night with a power I received. However, no cops results for the town unless the town agrees to ally with the cult.

There are 2 cultists. 1 of us is DP lynch janitor (we only tried using it on Thad) and then there's me. We have NO hope of winning. We want to help the town and want to make an alliance.

The lamest part is that when I came up with my plan I was town. Imagine the hole I was in when I had set-up every single investigator to visit me ... and I became a guilty party!

Not in your interests to lynch me - I can still make great things happen for the town and the cult gets second place.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:20:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 4:19:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/20/2012 4:15:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Oh, and I should say JB is confirmed.

Why?

He proved his role to me, and gave me a BP vest.

He also has other reasons that confirm him, but I'm not revealing his role.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:22:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hmmm........ LoR's offer aint so bad, but I fail to see hwy we should see it through, since he could be Mafia.

I dunno, I say we do it if we can confirm him as Cult.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:24:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 4:15:00 PM, OberHerr wrote:
@JB, he was caught visiting BS. I don't know if he has claimed, but now would be a good time.

I'm thinking he is Maf though.

Meh, I still don't see it. He could have some sort of watcher/tracker role. I agree that he should claim.

We should LD either of those guys IWWTTA statements. VK, if you are reading this, use your role on either of them.

Also, I would still put LK third on that list. We cannot ignore the guilty on him that vmpire got while using his guilty as a justification for lynching LOR. It is not consistent. Also, I think he has flip-flopped several times on whether or not we can trust investigative results. If someone could go through the DPs when they have time to look through it, that would be great.

Anyways, I don't see how Bluesteel is confirmed right now. He could be that vodoo thing Royal talked about before she died, even though she is apparently famous for misdirection. While I think it may be likely that Royal is death godfather, we cannot ignore the possibility.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:32:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 4:24:49 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 5/20/2012 4:15:00 PM, OberHerr wrote:
@JB, he was caught visiting BS. I don't know if he has claimed, but now would be a good time.

I'm thinking he is Maf though.

Meh, I still don't see it. He could have some sort of watcher/tracker role. I agree that he should claim.

We should LD either of those guys IWWTTA statements. VK, if you are reading this, use your role on either of them.

Also, I would still put LK third on that list. We cannot ignore the guilty on him that vmpire got while using his guilty as a justification for lynching LOR. It is not consistent. Also, I think he has flip-flopped several times on whether or not we can trust investigative results. If someone could go through the DPs when they have time to look through it, that would be great.

I've already shown how the results were messed up because of Thadd's # 5 ability.

Regardless, when (not if), we lynch LOR, it will be clear that I am town since he can only accept townie actions.

Stop being so dense.

Anyways, I don't see how Bluesteel is confirmed right now. He could be that vodoo thing Royal talked about before she died, even though she is apparently famous for misdirection. While I think it may be likely that Royal is death godfather, we cannot ignore the possibility.

Bluesteel is dead.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:32:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 4:20:21 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Okay, okay, I have so little time in the mornings.

You guys all got guilties on me. Why is this the case? Zaradi had an ability on death of either 1 recruit or to bring 2 people down with him. He chose to recruit me.

Look, cult is getting crushed. We have no recruit ability (yeah, stupid...) , our supposed janitor on our teammate Thad failed (what the heck did that happen for? ) . If you're interested in why I argued for Thad to visit me it's because cult has a small list of roles that aren't in the game, and Thad could 'confirm' himself in the NP by pretending to visit me.

Point is, I'm cult. When I came up with my brilliant plan and helped attack Zaradi I WAS town, I swear upon it.

The cult is at this point willing to make an alliance with the town. There are only 2 of us, both stupidly out in the open with no recruiting powers, and, we're responsible for stopping a few Mafia kills so far. That's right, Mafia may have targeted who I protected last night with a power I received. However, no cops results for the town unless the town agrees to ally with the cult.

There are 2 cultists. 1 of us is DP lynch janitor (we only tried using it on Thad) and then there's me. We have NO hope of winning. We want to help the town and want to make an alliance.

The lamest part is that when I came up with my plan I was town. Imagine the hole I was in when I had set-up every single investigator to visit me ... and I became a guilty party!

Not in your interests to lynch me - I can still make great things happen for the town and the cult gets second place.

Well, that is strange. Who was the cult recruiter?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:34:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No. We are not making an alliance with the cult. Many a games have I seen where third parties went out into the open, under the pre tense of being "allied" with town. Most of the times, this has turned out badly. Remember that cult cannot win with town. Regardless of how much they "pledge" their alliance, their goal in this game is to come out on top of town, not with town. As a result, any all alliances with third parties, especially cult, ought to be discouraged.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:36:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/20/2012 4:34:11 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Logic, was cult responsible for bluesteel's death?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:36:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's entirely possible that there might not be a mafia, and solely Cult.

Unlikely, but possible.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."