02. bluesteel 2
03. Mestari 2
04. Airmax
05. LordKnukle
06. Royal
07. F-16
08. OberHerr

[[ Graveyard ]]

Buddamoose: You are DAMAGES, the Lawyer. Your show is about a brilliant, ruthless lawyer and her protégée. Rightfully dubbed a psychological crime thriller, the attorneys on your show are often forced to do some pretty shall we say sketchy (to put it lightly) things in order to win. Your ability is to choose someone during the night phase - which counts as a visit - and make them impossible to lynch the following day phase. You win with the mafia.

Zaradi: You are AMERICA'S MOST WANTED, the Tracker. Your show is dedicated to tracking down the most infamous criminals in the country. Each night, you may select one player and follow them to see if they visit anyone. You win with the town.

Thaddeus: You are WIFE SWAP, the Converter. Your show is about swapping the lifestyles of two very different wives. As such, you have the ability to convert another player to the mafia. You can select any player and convert them during the night at any point in the game; however, you will die as a result of their conversion. You win with the mafia.

bluesteel 1: Kathy - Loudmouth (town)
Mestari 1: Criminal Minds - Show Cop (town)
drafterman: TMNT - Vigilante (town)
UnStupendousMan: What Would You Do - Watcher (town)
westernmarch: FEMME FATALES - Prostitute (mafia)
TUF: Long Island Medium - Oracle (town)
tulle: The 700 Club - Cult Recruiter (cult)
tvellalott: Sister Wives - Mason Recruiter (town --> cult)

[[ Mod Notes ]]

You need 5 votes to carry out a lynch.

Ps. Easy rules are easy to follow... so yeah.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:05:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 12:01:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Thaddeus most likely targeted the doctor or the cop . . .

Interesting night phase....

Your results??
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:12:33 PM
Dead

1) bluesteel1 - Kathy - Loudmouth - TOWN
2) Mestari - Criminal Minds - Character Cop - TOWN
3) UnstupendousMan - What would you do? - Watcher - TOWN
4) drafterman - TMNT - Miller vig - TOWN
5) TUF - Long Island Medium - Oracle - TOWN
6) tvellalott - Sister Wives - 4X Mason recruiter - CULT
7) westernmarch - Femme Fatales - RB'er - MAFIA
8) Tulle - The 700 Club - CULT RECRUITER
9) Thadd - Wife Swap - SUICIDE CONVERTER (mafia)
10) budda - Damages - MAFIA LAWYER
11) ) Zaradi - America's Most Wanted - TRACKER

Claims

ROLE CLAIMED
1) airmax - PUNK'd - Miller
2) bluesteel2 - The Maury Show - Hated Townie
3) Oberherr - Law and Order: Criminal Intent - Cop
4) Royal - The Mentalist - Lie Detector

CHARACTER CLAIMED
5) Viper-King - Deadliest Catch

UNCLAIMED
6) Mestari 2
7) LordKnukle
8) F-16

Results

1) Budda
NP1: West is guilty
NP2: Waived
NP3: ??????

2) Ober
NP1: Penalized
NP2: Budda is guilty
NP3: self is innocent
NP4: ????

3) Royal
NP1: Can't use
NP2: F-16 wins with the town
NP3: Can't use
NP4: ?????

4) USM
NP1: West is visited by Budda
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:14:42 PM
Assuming thadd converted someone, which seems likely, I'd think he'd go after one of the investigators. It makes sense to take out roles that could investigate them guilty, especially since they lost their lawyer.

But we need results before doing anything.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:22:18 PM
I am Bones. My show is pretty much about doing forensics work so I am the forensics investigator. I have a 1x ability to see everybody who visited a dead body. NP1 Social could not use his role because nobody had shown up dead yet. NP2 he forfeited his action, that is why I replaced him. NP3 I checked Mestari 1 and saw that VK visited me. I would have outed this last DP but it ended before I could post. VTL VK.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:29:23 PM
At 5/21/2012 12:22:18 PM, Mestari wrote:
I am Bones. My show is pretty much about doing forensics work so I am the forensics investigator. I have a 1x ability to see everybody who visited a dead body. NP1 Social could not use his role because nobody had shown up dead yet. NP2 he forfeited his action, that is why I replaced him. NP3 I checked Mestari 1 and saw that VK visited me. I would have outed this last DP but it ended before I could post. VTL VK.

Hm. That is a super-overpowered role with the town having two other investigators.

Forensic investigator usually sees who killed someone, not everyone who visited that person. At least that's the way I've used it/seen it in the past. What is the explanation from your show on why you see EVERYONE who visited that person?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:30:15 PM
And Earth to Royal:

results?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:30:22 PM
@Bluesteel: I checked Zaradi and got an "true" on his IWWTT statement, so I am either Naive or Real. I think I am most likely real given Budda's role (that's a real powerful scum role).

VTL Viper
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:32:44 PM
Dead

Claims

ROLE CLAIMED
5) Mestari 2 - Bones - Forensic Investigator

CHARACTER CLAIMED
6) Viper-King - Deadliest Catch

UNCLAIMED
7) LordKnukle
8) F-16

Results

1) mestari 2 (forensic investigator)
NP1: mestari 1 (visited by VK)

2) Ober (cop)

3) Royal (even NP LD)
NP4: ?????

4) USM (watcher)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:33:58 PM
viper, you should definitely role claim asap.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:34:11 PM
At 5/21/2012 12:29:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Hm. That is a super-overpowered role with the town having two other investigators.

Lol? I see everybody who visited the target, during the entire game. It dissynergizes (what's the word?) with watchers and cannot incriminate a person unless I get lucky an only one person visited them.

Forensic investigator usually sees who killed someone, not everyone who visited that person. At least that's the way I've used it/seen it in the past. What is the explanation from your show on why you see EVERYONE who visited that person?

Wait, so you you think seeing everybody who visited the target is OP but not seeing the killer and only the killer? The way my role works is if X, Y, and Z visited the target, I see X, Y, and Z. The way you claim it works is that if X, Y, and Z visited the target, and Y carried out the kill, I see Y and only Y. The role is only OP the way you conceptualize it.
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:42:50 PM
@mestari

Well, a fake FI claim only makes sense to either bus a teammate or get a mislynch for a win. Otherwise, it makes no sense. The only way you'd make this claim is if we're at MYLO, which means we started with 6 mafia, a 1/3 ratio instead of 1/4.

But given that there was also an every NP cult recruiter, town would need plenty of mislynches because if town kept lynching cult members, that would too easily lead to a mafia win. Plus mafia has some extremely powerful roles it seems, so somehow I think mafia started with 5 or 4. I'm not sure, but if we're not at MYLO, it makes no sense for your claim to be fake, so I guess it's believable, for now.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:48:24 PM
@Blue,

How is it hard to believe the town has a 1x FI vs an every NP cult recruiter, a mafia role blocker, and Budda's role?
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:48:42 PM
At 5/21/2012 12:48:24 PM, Mestari wrote:
@Blue,

How is it hard to believe the town has a 1x FI vs an every NP cult recruiter, a mafia role blocker, and Budda's role?

And apparently a converter (Yakuza).
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:51:06 PM
We should still be careful before proceeding.

royal, why would you say you might have wrong results? You weren't the candidate for the fake results, it was TUF, since he was someone who many people claim is faking being a psychic. I don't get why you'd say that. You want people to doubt your results? It seems scummy to imply that your results might not be believable. Like you're implying we shouldn't hold you accountable later if we rely on your results and they are fake. I don't see danielle hampering you by being only an even phase LD and then further making you naive. That also doesn't fit with the show. Patrick Jane is extremely good at detecting lies.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:54:03 PM
At 5/21/2012 12:51:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
We should still be careful before proceeding.

royal, why would you say you might have wrong results? You weren't the candidate for the fake results, it was TUF, since he was someone who many people claim is faking being a psychic. I don't get why you'd say that.
You suggested last DP that my character might have fake results because the Mentalist is not a real psychic.
You want people to doubt your results? It seems scummy to imply that your results might not be believable. Like you're implying we shouldn't hold you accountable later if we rely on your results and they are fake.
That's not at all what I implied. I was just wondering because there seem to be a plethora of investigators.
I don't see danielle hampering you by being only an even phase LD and then further making you naive. That also doesn't fit with the show. Patrick Jane is extremely good at detecting lies.

Good. You should therefore believe my results.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:54:33 PM
At 5/21/2012 12:48:24 PM, Mestari wrote:
@Blue,

Well, it doesn't balance against a cult recruiter at all, except that it makes sure town targets mafia one DP instead of cult.

I'm just not sure danielle would use it. It's just way too overpowered. I don't like it in many ways, as a mod, because it hands town a free mafioso with no skill involved. At least with watcher, you chose to watch the right person.

I dunno, the way I see FI when I'm modding is it essentially means mafia has one fewer members because one of them will pretty much automatically die, unless they get super lucky and stop the FI. So if there is an FI, I can see mafia starting with more members.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 12:56:25 PM
At 5/21/2012 12:54:33 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm just not sure danielle would use it. It's just way too overpowered. I don't like it in many ways, as a mod, because it hands town a free mafioso with no skill involved. At least with watcher, you chose to watch the right person.

Are you kidding me? You would use a SENSOR in your game but not a FI? A FI sees EVERYBODY who visited the target, not just the killer. As such, it's as if I watched a dead person the night they died. If anybody visited the target other than the killer, we do not know who the killer is. I got lucky.

I dunno, the way I see FI when I'm modding is it essentially means mafia has one fewer members because one of them will pretty much automatically die, unless they get super lucky and stop the FI. So if there is an FI, I can see mafia starting with more members.

Read above.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:03:00 PM
Sensor doesn't say => hey, this person has to be mafia. With FI, it basically does.

Sure, you could have seen multiple people visit, but it's pretty unlikely that you would. You can't deny that FI is OP.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:04:35 PM
Dead

Claims

ROLE CLAIMED

CHARACTER CLAIMED

UNCLAIMED
7) LordKnukle
8) F-16

Results

2) Ober (cop)

3) Royal (even NP LD)
NP4: Zaradi wins with the town

4) USM (watcher)
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:06:40 PM
Sensor says => hey, 3 of the 6 are mafia and when adding in investigative results you know 2 of the same 6 are innocent, so 3 of 4 are mafia. Good luck fvcking that one up!

FI is a bit OP, but that's why it's one-shot. It also explains the plethora of visiting roles we have, to muck with my results.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:46:28 PM
I checked Mestari, he came up inno.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:47:58 PM
At 5/21/2012 2:46:28 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I checked Mestari, he came up inno.

Okay, now we can kill VK.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:48:47 PM
Wait a minute. Mestari is lying. I'll claim. I can kill 1 person with me if I die whether through lynch or through kill. So you lynch me today, someone dies tommorow.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:49:24 PM
Dead

Claims

ROLE CLAIMED

CHARACTER CLAIMED

UNCLAIMED
7) LordKnukle
8) F-16

Results

2) Ober (cop)
NP3: Self is innocent
NP4: Mestari is innocent

3) Royal (even NP LD)
NP4: Zaradi wins with the town

4) USM (watcher)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:49:50 PM
At 5/21/2012 2:48:47 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Wait a minute. Mestari is lying. I'll claim. I can kill 1 person with me if I die whether through lynch or through kill. So you lynch me today, someone dies tommorow.

So you are claiming Hunter.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.