Total Posts:316|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Wal-mart Mafia DP5

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 11:04:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP:

4:00 PM Wednesday
All employees were Nervous. Each day, they lost more and more of their friends. But inside they felt victorious, as they knew those responsible were paying dearly for what they have done. How long did they have though, until all of the main employees were fired? How long until they themselves would be caught in the same fate as their peers? The question hung on all of their heads.

----------------

LATER

The dairy stocker was just getting done loading his picks with his mate. He had been incredibly forgetful as of late. In fact, he had accidently locked 2 employees in the freezer during the past week. He had to be extremely careful, now as if he was caught, he would instantly lose his job. Luckily the employees who were trapped did not know it was him, and thus did not report him. However part of it knew that there were those out to get him. As he leaves the freezer, he heads out to the sales floor. He pushes open the big back room doors, to see a crowd of customers sniggering around the dairy cooler. He seemed confused, then he averted his attention to the floor, where they were looking at. To his horror, he saw gallons, and gallons of milk, broken upon the floor. Shelves of dairy had been lost.

Uh oh.

Suddenly, he hears a couple of fat steps trodding down the hall towards him. Rob looks at him intently then says, "Come with me, sir, I have your papers waiting for you."

He hangs his head in shame, and prepares to lose his job.

STILL HAVE A JOB

1.IFLY
2. BlackVoid
3. Medic
4. Buddamoose
5. BlueSteel2
6. Airmax
7. Viper-King
8. JohnnyBoy54
9. Greyparrot
10. Vmpire
11. LordKnukle
12. FourTrouble
13. Logic on rails
14. OberHerr

FIRED EMPLOYEES:

F-16_Fighting_Falcon:

6. You are Hal, from GM. You handle most of the dairy and refrigerated food products in the cold room. You are the only player with keys to the Freezers. You can lock a player into the freezer each night. They will then be roleblocked, and silenced for the next day phase. They will also be protected from a night kill. Thus your role is a variant of the kindapper role and the Jailer role.
You win with the town associates.

You are also a mason and will be included in the mason's PM. Please note however, that all night actions must be submitted here in order for them to properly go through.

HCP:
5. You are Bob, from Dairy department. You used to be a jock in High School, and had a ton of friends who liked you. Your overeager personality has carried over into your work place. Your influence on peer pressure, causes you to take 2 extra votes to be lynched up until LYLO. You win with the town associates.

MESTARI
14. You are Hob from the over night stockers MAFIA Team. You are a spy for the Instock Truck Unloaders department mason group PM. You are included in both that pm, as well as the mafia pm, but your affiliation lies with the mafia. Use the mason group to your advantage to steer them whichever way you like.You win with the mafia overnight stockers.

ROLE: 2x Universal lawyer. Flip all cop results on any 2 nights of your choosing. (does not effect role cops, only cop investigations, and LD's)

Royal- Vanilla- Town

Thaddeus- Manipulative JOAT- Cult

BlueSteel- Truth Extractor- Town

USM- Investigative JOAT - Town

DNinja-3x Universal Tracker- Town

Zaradi- RoleBlocker- Cult

8/14 Votes to Lynch

Good luck ya'll!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 11:17:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well I vig killed HCP. I guess I kind of failed on that one, I just figured by process of elimination that it had to be HCP as the spy in our PM based off the investigative results and everyone else being confirmed. Plus HCP's role justification is way different than anyone else's in this game, dealing with the past rather than the present. oh well.

But now I'm confused as hell, because we know Mestari didn't use the Lawyer power last NP since Logic got guilty on him. Which means the inno on Bluesteel was legit. But everyone else in the PM is pretty much confirmed, so either Bluesteel2 is the Godfather or there's no Spy in the mason thread.

We should get the rest of the roles out there.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 11:18:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unless the mafia also have role PM modifying abilities, which wouldn't surprise me. His role justification being so drastically different would match. Maybe, maybe not.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 11:20:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2012 11:17:16 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

We should get the rest of the roles out there.

I agree, and since I only have on left, I am a protective JOAT. I have several 1x protective abilities, like stop all night kills, doc and can give on BP vest.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 11:26:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Instock Team
1) Lordknukle - Random JOAT
2) Logic - Town action copier (cult recruited)
3) Budda - No power
4) Fourtrouble - ?????

Cashiers
1) Viper-King - Lie Detector
2) Medic0506 - 1-shot Role Tripler
3) Vmpire321 - Cop

Customer Service
1) Brescemer - Bulletproof survivor
2) Airmax - Gives out abilities
3) Bluesteel 2 - ????
4) Blackvoid - Vig

Food/Grocery
1) Grey - Sal - Beloved princess

Garden Center
1) Oberherr - Role recycler
2) Johnnyboy - Protective JOAT

VTL Fourtrouble for claim.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 11:30:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok yeah, HCP's role is definently fake. Every town role PM so far has had a section below the role description saying "You are also a mason and will be included in the X mason PM."

HCP's doesn't have that, neither does Royal's whose role we know 100% is fake. So he'd definently altered.

TUF was also ambiguous when I asked him if HCP was scum before he posted the DP. I guess thats why.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2012 11:58:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2012 11:34:21 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I investigated johnny - he is inno.

I think Bluesteel2 would have been a better choice.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 12:00:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2012 11:58:16 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 5/23/2012 11:34:21 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I investigated johnny - he is inno.

I think Bluesteel2 would have been a better choice.

He was already investigated inno, but just to be safe he should claim along with FT. I agree with Grey that he buddied with Mestari a bit. He never even considered the possibility that Mestari was lying about being a watcher.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 12:11:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hmm... well I'll just say, one of the reasons I was suspicious of BV earlier was because he soft-claimed a protective role multiple times. I am the doc.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 12:13:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
also, I'm the person who gave the protective ability to logic on two days, so I'm as confirmed as anyone else who was confirmed by logic, which isn't saying a lot.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 12:21:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 12:00:56 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/23/2012 11:58:16 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 5/23/2012 11:34:21 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I investigated johnny - he is inno.

I think Bluesteel2 would have been a better choice.

He was already investigated inno, but just to be safe he should claim along with FT. I agree with Grey that he buddied with Mestari a bit. He never even considered the possibility that Mestari was lying about being a watcher.

I did not know that BS2 came back inno. However in a game that seems to have a lot of lawyer roles, we should not ignore those who were investigated and found inno.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 12:23:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 12:11:40 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Hmm... well I'll just say, one of the reasons I was suspicious of BV earlier was because he soft-claimed a protective role multiple times. I am the doc.

Not sure what you're talking about, I never intended to soft claim anything this whole game.

About your role, are you a doc yourself or do you just hand out doc powers to different people each night?

Also Johnny, a list of your night actions would be great.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 12:28:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well in the time it took to write that post you could have posted the actions, but ok. At this point, we should wait to hear from Ober and Viper. Hopefully Ober recycled Blue's role last night.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 1:53:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, the town is not so obliging of giving actions to known cultists ... I didn't get any visits last night.

I suggest we make a list of the people who visited me. I'm not exactly sure if the term 'universal lawyer' would apply to my role, so I'm trusting my results currently.

Also, given that Mestari was the spy in my mason PM (along with Budda...) , it seems somewhat safe to conclude that LK and FourTrouble are town (I was originally) . Myself and Budda are confirmed cultists.

Going through other people, my PM messages concur with Johnny's role, so he's town. Blackvoid claims to be vig and we have evidence of deaths, so at worst he's some sort of serial killer. Given Grey's role PM I will presume him as town. We also have the various cops who have visited me.

That leaves Medic (role confirmation isn't alignment confirmation) , Airmax, Bluesteel2 and Ober if I'm not mistaken. The more people give a refresher of the aforementioned people's actions the quicker we can wrap this game up.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 1:56:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Medic claims to have used his Role tripler power on you. So you got the use of 3 role cops. However, if you copy town actions used on you, you should have also been able to use the role-triple power on someone else, right? If you didn't, then that means Medic is mafia since you weren't able to copy his power.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:02:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 1:56:11 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Medic claims to have used his Role tripler power on you. So you got the use of 3 role cops. However, if you copy town actions used on you, you should have also been able to use the role-triple power on someone else, right? If you didn't, then that means Medic is mafia since you weren't able to copy his power.

My mistake. This does mean that Medic is cleared, at least assuming my role does only work on townie actions and no deceptions are occurring (somebody said TUF wasn't doing such things I think...) .

Well, my list (minus Medic) applies. As I said, feel free to refresh my memory and enlighten me as needed.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:03:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am the doc. I don't give out powers.

BV, you complimented the doc at start of DP3. That's the same kind of WIFOM you used in 5ds as day-vig, so I figured you were the global protection. You followed that up, also in DP3, by commenting that there were too many protective roles. As doc, I didn't understand why you would say that unless you were also a protective role. Otherwise, I figured you were scum (hence my slight suspicions earlier).

Truth is, we have a lot of protective and investigative roles, so it makes sense if mafia has the ability to pull off 2 night kills as well as the ability to modify roles. Why do I say this? First off, the game is supposed to be anti-town.

But consider this: what if HCP was actually a townie? If BV was scum, he knew he could kill HCP, justify killing him based on the previous DP, and then justify his role as vig. And BV is just the player to do something crazy like modify HCP's role pm to make it look like HCP was scum. BV might be trying to make it look like a townie is scum while also confirming himself.

This is mostly speculation, I want to emphasize that I am not pushing a lynch on BV at the moment. For now, we need to have bluesteel2 role-claim, and figure out what happened last NP.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:04:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 2:02:03 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 5/24/2012 1:56:11 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Medic claims to have used his Role tripler power on you. So you got the use of 3 role cops. However, if you copy town actions used on you, you should have also been able to use the role-triple power on someone else, right? If you didn't, then that means Medic is mafia since you weren't able to copy his power.

My mistake. This does mean that Medic is cleared, at least assuming my role does only work on townie actions and no deceptions are occurring (somebody said TUF wasn't doing such things I think...) .

Well, my list (minus Medic) applies. As I said, feel free to refresh my memory and enlighten me as needed.

What I'm saying is, when Medic used his power on you, were you able to copy his power and use it on another player?
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:06:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 2:04:34 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/24/2012 2:02:03 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 5/24/2012 1:56:11 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Medic claims to have used his Role tripler power on you. So you got the use of 3 role cops. However, if you copy town actions used on you, you should have also been able to use the role-triple power on someone else, right? If you didn't, then that means Medic is mafia since you weren't able to copy his power.

My mistake. This does mean that Medic is cleared, at least assuming my role does only work on townie actions and no deceptions are occurring (somebody said TUF wasn't doing such things I think...) .

Well, my list (minus Medic) applies. As I said, feel free to refresh my memory and enlighten me as needed.

What I'm saying is, when Medic used his power on you, were you able to copy his power and use it on another player?

This.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:18:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@FT, I guess claiming vig, being investigated inno, and tracking the mafia NK isn't enough to be considered innocent these days. I'd full respond to your post, but an argument isn't what we need at this point until all the roles/results are outed.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 2:23:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ah, I understand your point.

I was told that I received one protection (a universal one was specified, so I didn't have to use it as it would be duplicitous) and 3 role cops.

I was given no ability to make a person able to use a role 3 times. The only explanation I see Medic having is what constitutes a visit, and his supposed power not constituting that. However, I don't see that as a reasonable defence.

VTL Medic
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 3:00:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol BV, that was a nice catch on medic... let me reiterate that my theory about you was just that, a theory. I put it out there cause it felt like something you'd do if you had those abilities.

VTL medic
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 3:08:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 3:06:39 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Its cool, lol.

Btw, who have you doc'd each np?

I doc you NP1. Logic NP2 and NP3. I keep NP4 a secret for now.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:43:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, guys, EVERYONE say IWWTT, excluding Budda and Logic. They must say I win with the Mafia.

I will not say who I truth serumed, but EVERYONE must say it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-