Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Quick M - DP3

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:38:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LIVING

01. Medic
02. Airmax
03. F-16
04. Tulle
05. Apollo

DEAD

Tuf - Doctor, Town
HCP - Cop, Town

3 votes to lynch. Day phase ends at around 9:53 pm.
President of DDO
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:39:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL F-16. I was role blocked. Obviously because they couldn't kill me and confirm me and because obviously I would have watched the Cop.
yang.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:41:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Guys, don't fall for it. We are at LYLO requiring 3 votes to lynch and both mafiosos have their votes on me.

They are working together to get a mislynch.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:43:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:42:22 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Now Medic/Tulle look suspicious. This is the second time they buddied.

Yeah it is unnerving...

We can't no lynch..
Debate.org Moderator
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:43:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:41:20 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Guys, don't fall for it. We are at LYLO requiring 3 votes to lynch and both mafiosos have their votes on me.

They are working together to get a mislynch.

F-16 lurked from the beginning, he claimed an every night tracker which seems overpowered in a game this small, medic and I both soft claimed on DP1, and TWO of us are contradicting F-16's results.

F-16 claimes I visited no one because medic must have carried out the kill, but the last DP he says I visited HCP which means I WOULD BE THE ROLE BLOCKER according to F-16 which means I still would have visited someone. Don't be stupid, town.
yang.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:43:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Falcon and Airmax are the mafia. A BG and a doc is too much, plus the BG would have guarded the cop last night, that's a no-brainer.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:43:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:43:31 PM, tulle wrote:

F-16 claimes I visited no one because medic must have carried out the kill, but the last DP he says I visited HCP which means I WOULD BE THE ROLE BLOCKER according to F-16 which means I still would have visited someone. Don't be stupid, town.

yang.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:44:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seriously town, don't be retarded. F-16 and Airmax are mafia.

If I am the role blocker as F-16 claims I was last DP, I would have visited someone.
yang.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:45:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:44:44 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Fvck.


Medic's claim is more legit.

But boy are those two buddying.

How are we buddying? We BOTH caught F-16 in a lie. Dur.
yang.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:45:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:45:29 PM, tulle wrote:
At 5/24/2012 8:44:44 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Fvck.


Medic's claim is more legit.

But boy are those two buddying.

How are we buddying? We BOTH caught F-16 in a lie. Dur.
What lie?
Sapere Aude!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:46:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:44:44 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Fvck.


Medic's claim is more legit.

But boy are those two buddying.

Look, there was an every night cop and doc. Why is an every night tracker op? Tracker is a weaker role than cop.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:46:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:45:21 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
And tulle has urged town for a quick lynch of F-16 for the fourth time now.

DUR BECAUSE I KNOW HE IS LYING AND THE LAST DP ENDED IN A NO LYNCH.
yang.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:46:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:42:22 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Now Medic/Tulle look suspicious. This is the second time they buddied.

Maybe it's because our roles are similar so we beleive each other's claims, plus we know that Falcon is lying. Townies can work WITH other townies as part of a team, ya know.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:46:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:45:51 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 5/24/2012 8:45:29 PM, tulle wrote:
At 5/24/2012 8:44:44 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Fvck.


Medic's claim is more legit.

But boy are those two buddying.

How are we buddying? We BOTH caught F-16 in a lie. Dur.
What lie?

He lied about me visiting HCP and he lied about being a tracker. Both of us are calling him out in his lies, you guys are just being dense.

If mafia seriously wins this I will quit mafia.
yang.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:47:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
FOS Tulle (and Medic)

1. Urging a quick lynch (possible mislynch) repeatedly for the past 2 DP's
2. Buddying with medic twice now
Sapere Aude!
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:47:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:45:01 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Maybe Tulle is the Odd np roleblocker.

Scum slip...how can that be if you saw her visit someone np 1??
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:48:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:43:42 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Falcon and Airmax are the mafia. A BG and a doc is too much, plus the BG would have guarded the cop last night, that's a no-brainer.

I guarded apollo cuz he's the only one I actually think is town.. I was leaning to think F-16 as mafia.. but you and Tulle look really scummy
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:48:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why Tulle and Medic are mafia:

1) They are the only two players who have odd and even roles which "confirm" each other despite no other role being odd or even.

2) When I got a guilty on Tulle, Medic cc'd me hoping for a mislynch.

3) Tulle has been trying to hurry my lynch to try and get the mafia to win before anyone knows what is going on.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 8:48:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 8:47:39 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
FOS Tulle (and Medic)

1. Urging a quick lynch (possible mislynch) repeatedly for the past 2 DP's

lmao Are you being serious? A quick lynch? This is a QUICKFIRE MAFIA.

2. Buddying with medic twice now

Yes, we are buddying because both of our roles confirm we caught F-16 in a lie. If you're trying to make Airmax look less suspicious you are doing a really good job.
yang.