Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Quickfire Mafia 7 DP3

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:46:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dead in the Night:

1. Apollo- Cop
2. TUF- Miller

Living Players:

1. F-16
2. Bossy
3. Lickdafoot

The epic finale begins, good luck.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:48:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:47:34 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
i tracked f-16 and he visited no one.

Oh snap
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:48:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:47:34 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
i tracked f-16 and he visited no one.

What? I thought you would claim you tracked me to a kill.

Well, now I am confirmed and it is between LDF and Bossy.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:48:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:47:34 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
i tracked f-16 and he visited no one.

Either you're lying, or you and I are the only suspects.
#StandWithBossy
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:50:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:49:31 AM, TUF wrote:
If LDF is mafia, then She is f'ing brilliant.

I think she is. She has been buddying up, and has not gotten a good track.
#StandWithBossy
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:50:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
vtl bossy

he copied f-16s claim after f-16 gave his out, though he stalled for a long time before giving it out. that's only thing from his behavior that stuck out as odd, but thats the results.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:51:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:50:16 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:49:31 AM, TUF wrote:
If LDF is mafia, then She is f'ing brilliant.

I think she is. She has been buddying up, and has not gotten a good track.

She knew that we were both town, so she stuck to her story and picked F-16.
#StandWithBossy
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:51:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:50:59 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
vtl bossy

he copied f-16s claim after f-16 gave his out, though he stalled for a long time before giving it out. that's only thing from his behavior that stuck out as odd, but thats the results.
Thats because i didn't believe Tuf at first, nor you.
#StandWithBossy
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:52:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am thinking mafia is LDF because based of this:

1) First she said that it was between me or Bossy but wanted to lynch Bossy.

2) When TUF came back strongly on me, she tried to lynch me instead.

3) She knows that if she claims to track someone to a kill, she would seem like mafia. So, she confirmed me and claimed that I am innocent.

4) Bossy DID NOT try and lynch me despite counterclaiming me which was the same reaction that I had: we believed each other's claims.

5) ldf always buddys up as mafia with townies and builds allinaces which seems to be her behavior this game. She showed no initiative but floowed tuf.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:53:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL Ldf
She has been strongly defending tuf, but that could have been just to get on his good side. She very well might not be a tracker.
#StandWithBossy
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:53:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:51:38 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:50:59 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
vtl bossy

he copied f-16s claim after f-16 gave his out, though he stalled for a long time before giving it out. that's only thing from his behavior that stuck out as odd, but thats the results.
Thats because i didn't believe Tuf at first, nor you.

I am down for lynching LDF.

Bossy, if you are mafia, well played.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:53:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote count- 2 votes to lynch

Bossy: 1/2- LDF
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:53:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:53:09 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:51:38 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:50:59 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
vtl bossy

he copied f-16s claim after f-16 gave his out, though he stalled for a long time before giving it out. that's only thing from his behavior that stuck out as odd, but thats the results.
Thats because i didn't believe Tuf at first, nor you.

I am down for lynching LDF.

Bossy, if you are mafia, well played.

Same to you.
#StandWithBossy
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:54:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dayphase is over, Endgame up in a min!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:54:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:51:02 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:50:16 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:49:31 AM, TUF wrote:
If LDF is mafia, then She is f'ing brilliant.

I think she is. She has been buddying up, and has not gotten a good track.

She knew that we were both town, so she stuck to her story and picked F-16.

what? how did i stick to some story. i had to track one of you, so i tracked the one i thought budda would likely make mafia.

F-16, think about it for a minute. i;m being honest. i picked you because i thought it to be you over budda. Had i been mafia and lying, i would have just tried to persuade bossy to lynch you because you are much more difficult to convince of my innocence due to your experience and how much you ALWAYS suspect me.

Bossy copied your claim and when you gave it , he didn't say "me too" he asked for MY CLAIM INSTEAD.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:55:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:54:56 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:51:02 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:50:16 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:49:31 AM, TUF wrote:
If LDF is mafia, then She is f'ing brilliant.

I think she is. She has been buddying up, and has not gotten a good track.

She knew that we were both town, so she stuck to her story and picked F-16.

what? how did i stick to some story. i had to track one of you, so i tracked the one i thought budda would likely make mafia.

F-16, think about it for a minute. i;m being honest. i picked you because i thought it to be you over budda. Had i been mafia and lying, i would have just tried to persuade bossy to lynch you because you are much more difficult to convince of my innocence due to your experience and how much you ALWAYS suspect me.

Bossy copied your claim and when you gave it , he didn't say "me too" he asked for MY CLAIM INSTEAD.

See in a sec.
#StandWithBossy
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 2:57:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/26/2012 2:56:20 AM, TUF wrote:
At 5/26/2012 2:55:12 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
dammit.

Im taking this as confirmation that you are mafia...

meh, so close. :(
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...