Total Posts:117|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Quickfire 8 DP1

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:32:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Living Players:

1. Lickdafoot
2. Fourtrouble
3. TUF
4. Airmax1227
5. Medic0506
6. Lordknukle
7. StrengthDebate
8. Buddamoose

Day phase= 20 mins
NP=10

Votes to Lynch: 5

My first time modding. Aannnnnd... GO!!!!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:33:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
well i'm guessing there are two mafia because i was mafia originally, before bossy switched around the roles.

newb pressure or get the cop to lead?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:33:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Strenght

We need to be careful with the votes as they can pile up quickly.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:33:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok so tracker or watcher outs. Cop stays quiet and we VTNL
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
strengthdebate
Posts: 184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:34:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:33:35 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i'm guessing there are two mafia because i was mafia originally, before bossy switched around the roles.

newb pressure or get the cop to lead?

I advocate simply lynching airmax. First post combined with conditional probability.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:34:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:33:43 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Ok so tracker or watcher outs. Cop stays quiet and we VTNL

Or cop could out and everybody else stays quiet.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:34:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:33:35 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i'm guessing there are two mafia because i was mafia originally, before bossy switched around the roles.

newb pressure or get the cop to lead?

lol, so I was right!!!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:34:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:33:35 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i'm guessing there are two mafia because i was mafia originally, before bossy switched around the roles.

newb pressure or get the cop to lead?

LDF with an 8 person set-up I bet Bossy just used hooker/fool from epic. Cop outs hes prolly gettin blocked
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:36:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Claim, Strength.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:36:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:34:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:33:35 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i'm guessing there are two mafia because i was mafia originally, before bossy switched around the roles.

newb pressure or get the cop to lead?

LDF with an 8 person set-up I bet Bossy just used hooker/fool from epic. Cop outs hes prolly gettin blocked

If this is correct vig outs
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
strengthdebate
Posts: 184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:37:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:36:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Claim, Strength.

psht 2 votes from a bunch of noobs are not going to make me claim.

I'm telling you. Lynch airmax.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:37:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:34:30 PM, strengthdebate wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:33:35 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i'm guessing there are two mafia because i was mafia originally, before bossy switched around the roles.

newb pressure or get the cop to lead?

I advocate simply lynching airmax. First post combined with conditional probability.

wouldn't the odds be better to no lynch and if we get no results tonight, randomly lynch him tomorrow?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:37:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
STOP WITH THE RANDOM CLAIMS

good lord thats askin for a loss in a game this small.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
strengthdebate
Posts: 184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:38:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:37:14 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:34:30 PM, strengthdebate wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:33:35 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i'm guessing there are two mafia because i was mafia originally, before bossy switched around the roles.

newb pressure or get the cop to lead?

I advocate simply lynching airmax. First post combined with conditional probability.

wouldn't the odds be better to no lynch and if we get no results tonight, randomly lynch him tomorrow?

he was first post last quickfire game i played with him. Was townie. Conditional probability dictates he's scum.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:38:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
5 minute mark. 15 remaining.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:38:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:38:06 PM, strengthdebate wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:37:14 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:34:30 PM, strengthdebate wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:33:35 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well i'm guessing there are two mafia because i was mafia originally, before bossy switched around the roles.

newb pressure or get the cop to lead?

I advocate simply lynching airmax. First post combined with conditional probability.

wouldn't the odds be better to no lynch and if we get no results tonight, randomly lynch him tomorrow?

he was first post last quickfire game i played with him. Was townie. Conditional probability dictates he's scum.

False.
Sapere Aude!
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:38:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:37:13 PM, strengthdebate wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:36:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Claim, Strength.

psht 2 votes from a bunch of noobs are not going to make me claim.

I'm telling you. Lynch airmax.

Coming from the retard who wants to random lynch on DP 1....

Anyways, not claiming just makes you seem more scummy.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:39:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:37:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
okay airmax claim. why so quiet all of a sudden?

no.. were not changing the SOP cuz askbob said so..

Noobs claim first
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:39:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
W/E do your thing then. Random claims inna small game are just for maf trying to fish out power roles
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:39:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:39:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
W/E do your thing then. Random claims inna small game are just for maf trying to fish out power roles

Since nobody is stepping up, at least one random claim is necessary before VTNLing.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
strengthdebate
Posts: 184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:39:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:38:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:37:13 PM, strengthdebate wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:36:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Claim, Strength.

psht 2 votes from a bunch of noobs are not going to make me claim.

I'm telling you. Lynch airmax.

Coming from the retard who wants to random lynch on DP 1....

Anyways, not claiming just makes you seem more scummy.

coming from the retard that won MVP first two quickfire games on this site.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:40:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:39:00 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:37:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
okay airmax claim. why so quiet all of a sudden?

no.. were not changing the SOP cuz askbob said so..

Noobs claim first

Lol but strengthdebate is NOT a newb. and no one else is newb enough.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:40:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I strongly suggest an FOS is placed on the people tryin to get random claims. The less info maf knows the better. Plus we have no results, seriously >_>
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:40:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:39:58 PM, strengthdebate wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:38:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:37:13 PM, strengthdebate wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:36:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Claim, Strength.

psht 2 votes from a bunch of noobs are not going to make me claim.

I'm telling you. Lynch airmax.

Coming from the retard who wants to random lynch on DP 1....

Anyways, not claiming just makes you seem more scummy.

coming from the retard that won MVP first two quickfire games on this site.

You do realize that somebody being mafia in a previous game has no effect on their probability in another game, right?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 9:40:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/26/2012 9:40:01 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:39:00 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/26/2012 9:37:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
okay airmax claim. why so quiet all of a sudden?

no.. were not changing the SOP cuz askbob said so..

Noobs claim first

Lol but strengthdebate is NOT a newb. and no one else is newb enough.

His account is the newest... thats all I'm going by... and then there are a couple before me.. once we get a couple claims we will no lynch
Debate.org Moderator