Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Poker

jedipengiun
Posts: 169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:23:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
who plays poker and what limits?! :D
Best and most social game in the world poker!
Things that make me happy!

: At 6/22/2012 1:46:11 PM, Kinesis wrote:
: Also, as an Englishman I'm obligated to be prejudiced against gingers and the French.

: At 8/27/2012 10:00:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
: Every self-respecting philosopher needs to smoke a pipe.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 8:14:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The games forum is so filled with mafia that anything else gets ignored. I have tried posting other games and they get ignored.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 10:12:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 9:23:19 AM, jedipengiun wrote:
who plays poker and what limits?! :D
Best and most social game in the world poker!

Poker is a fun game to play with friends...

This forum, sadly, has nothing but mafia...
jedipengiun
Posts: 169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 10:22:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 8:14:39 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
The games forum is so filled with mafia that anything else gets ignored. I have tried posting other games and they get ignored.

Ahhhh. Ah well. Not too important anyhow. :)
Things that make me happy!

: At 6/22/2012 1:46:11 PM, Kinesis wrote:
: Also, as an Englishman I'm obligated to be prejudiced against gingers and the French.

: At 8/27/2012 10:00:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
: Every self-respecting philosopher needs to smoke a pipe.