Total Posts:214|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

As Vs. Cc Mafia Dp4

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:12:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
===Living Players List===

2. Medic0506
6. Bluesteel
7. TUF
9. Royalpaladin
10. TVellalott
11. Drafterman
13. Lordknukle
14. Hardcore.Pwnography
15. Vmpire321
16. OberHerr

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
You are Demitri Martin from Important Things with Demitri Martin. Your preferred style of comedy, though interesting, is unfortunately boring to say the least. You're talent for creating long palendromes is cool if you want to impress a desperate girl at a bar, though it is relatively useless in a fight such as this. You have no role. You are vanilla and win with the town.

Zaradi
You are Lord Nibbler from Futurama. Your main task with coming to Earth is to protect it's inhabitants (especially Fry)from the evil Brainspawn and other nefarious threats. Your preferred method is to freeze the target for a while, as such you may "freeze" one person every night for protection. They will be immune to kills, however, they will not be able to use their own roles if they have them that night. You win with the town

Mestari
You are Harvey Birdman from Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law on Adult Swim. Now retired from the superhero business, your work is composed of being a criminal defense attorney/ civil litigator. Therefore, every night you may target one player and use your legal know-how in order to frame to make them appear guilty to investigators. You win with the mafia.

Buddamoose
You are Richard Nixon's head from Futurama. A hilarious satirical depiction of Tricky Dick, you are great at getting elected, both in the twentieth and thirtieth centuries. You are the politician and can steal one person's vote every night to both neutralize their voting abilities and make yourself a doublevoter. You win with the town.

Danielle
You are Allan Harvey from Night After Night with Allan Harvey. While your show was short-lived and not particularly memorable, you did start a trend over at Comedy Central, the trend of shatty comedian-centered programming. While this is generally annoying to people looking to actually laugh, this comes in handy when trying to stay alive. You are the Bp and whenever you die you will come back as another comedian who was given a short-lived show on Comedy Central. You do not have infinite lives, but certainly enough to stay alive through the game. There are no shortages (Adam Corolla, Lewis Black, and Colin Quinn to start). You win with the town.

Airmax
You are Jon Stewart from The Daily Show. Your show is famous for being able to pull up obscure clips of stupid politicians and media heavyweights saying things that are either completely contradictory to their current opinion or just something really fvcking stupid. As such you may bring that skill to the game and have the ability to either track or watch someone every night to find out their secrets. You win with the town.

6 votes to lynch. Also, from hereon in the game, the dead will not be allowed to speak except for the lighthearted avenge me as is customary.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:15:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I assume Danielle's role does not pass over to lynchs?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:19:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Town is getting butfvcked miserably.

I tried to shoot at Medic, but the kill obviously did not go through.

I seriously doubt that any reasonable doctor would have went on him tonight so I want him to explain.

VTL Medic for explanation
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:20:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DEAD
F-16_Fighting_Falcon - Demitri Martin - Vanilla
Zaradi - Lord Nibbler - Jailer
Mestari -Harvey Birdman - Framer (MAFIA)
Buddamoose - Richard Nixon - Townie Poli
Airmax1127 - Jon Stewart - Tracker/Watcher
Danielle - Allan Harvey - BP/Revivee

ROLE CLAIMED
1. TVellalott - Daniel Tosh - JOAT
2. TUF- Butters - Miller
3. Vmpire321- Xandir Wifflebottom - bodyguard/watcher
4. Lordknukle - Futurama Character- Vigilante

CHARACTER CLAIM
8. OberHerr - Laura Silverman

UNCLAIMED
9. Medic0506
11. Bluesteel
12. Royalpaladin
13. Drafterman
14. Hardcore.Pwnography

TRIVIA INFO
1. Ober - There are four mafia
2. Budda- Royal was blocked by a mafia roleblocker
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:21:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 4:19:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Town is getting butfvcked miserably.

I tried to shoot at Medic, but the kill obviously did not go through.

I seriously doubt that any reasonable doctor would have went on him tonight so I want him to explain.

VTL Medic for explanation

Are you stupid or blind? MESTARI WAS A FRAMER. But yes, I agree that this requires an explanation.

VTL Medic
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:22:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 4:21:21 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:19:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Town is getting butfvcked miserably.

I tried to shoot at Medic, but the kill obviously did not go through.

I seriously doubt that any reasonable doctor would have went on him tonight so I want him to explain.

VTL Medic for explanation

Are you stupid or blind? MESTARI WAS A FRAMER. But yes, I agree that this requires an explanation.

VTL Medic

It did not seem likely that his power would persist through death.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:26:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Furthermore, I did not kill Mestari so he either visited the PGO or was killed by an SK. I find it unlikely that he was killed by an SK because of a lack of killing on NP 1. Therefore, he visited a PGO, effectively making his framing power moot.

Medic's result was not because of a framer.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:27:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vmpire, what is the justification for your role?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:27:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL medic for an explanation as to the events of last DP.

Also still suspicious of royal, but I will bring up that FOS after adressing Medic's situation.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:28:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 4:26:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Furthermore, I did not kill Mestari so he either visited the PGO or was killed by an SK. I find it unlikely that he was killed by an SK because of a lack of killing on NP 1. Therefore, he visited a PGO, effectively making his framing power moot.

Medic's result was not because of a framer.

Huh. I forgot about that. Maybe Medic is insane then?
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:29:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 4:28:25 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:26:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Furthermore, I did not kill Mestari so he either visited the PGO or was killed by an SK. I find it unlikely that he was killed by an SK because of a lack of killing on NP 1. Therefore, he visited a PGO, effectively making his framing power moot.

Medic's result was not because of a framer.

Huh. I forgot about that. Maybe Medic is insane then?

Why doesn't "mafia" pop up into your head?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:31:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 4:29:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:28:25 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:26:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Furthermore, I did not kill Mestari so he either visited the PGO or was killed by an SK. I find it unlikely that he was killed by an SK because of a lack of killing on NP 1. Therefore, he visited a PGO, effectively making his framing power moot.

Medic's result was not because of a framer.

Huh. I forgot about that. Maybe Medic is insane then?

Why doesn't "mafia" pop up into your head?

Lol so he knew he was going to die, so he decided to take a townie down with him while he was at it. God I feel stupid.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:33:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 4:31:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:29:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:28:25 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:26:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Furthermore, I did not kill Mestari so he either visited the PGO or was killed by an SK. I find it unlikely that he was killed by an SK because of a lack of killing on NP 1. Therefore, he visited a PGO, effectively making his framing power moot.

Medic's result was not because of a framer.

Huh. I forgot about that. Maybe Medic is insane then?

Why doesn't "mafia" pop up into your head?

Lol so he knew he was going to die, so he decided to take a townie down with him while he was at it. God I feel stupid.

Say what?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:41:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, so theirs 3 Mafia left, out of ten people.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:41:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Medic- 3/6- Lk, HCP, Tuf
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:46:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Did medic tell the results he got from the previous NPs?

Mod Question: Do the Mafia actions go before other actions? Like, if they die during a NP, will their action still go through?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:48:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unvote while I wait for medic. Don't want him to be accidently lynched.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:48:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 4:29:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:28:25 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:26:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Furthermore, I did not kill Mestari so he either visited the PGO or was killed by an SK. I find it unlikely that he was killed by an SK because of a lack of killing on NP 1. Therefore, he visited a PGO, effectively making his framing power moot.

Medic's result was not because of a framer.

Huh. I forgot about that. Maybe Medic is insane then?

Why doesn't "mafia" pop up into your head?

Why would Medic purposefully give false results then? So basically, you're saying, oh, no one suspects me, so I'll just say I got a guilty on Danielle, and who cares when I die when she flips inno!
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 4:52:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 4:48:20 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:29:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:28:25 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:26:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Furthermore, I did not kill Mestari so he either visited the PGO or was killed by an SK. I find it unlikely that he was killed by an SK because of a lack of killing on NP 1. Therefore, he visited a PGO, effectively making his framing power moot.

Medic's result was not because of a framer.

Huh. I forgot about that. Maybe Medic is insane then?

Why doesn't "mafia" pop up into your head?

Why would Medic purposefully give false results then? So basically, you're saying, oh, no one suspects me, so I'll just say I got a guilty on Danielle, and who cares when I die when she flips inno!

Because he knows that idiots like you will think that he is secretly a flavoured investigator, despite his supposed "role" stating the exact opposite of that his character is the most dependable in the show. Furthermore, he took down a townie and there isn't really a lot of backlash against him, proving my point.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 5:03:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Medic- 2/6- Lk, HCP,


HCP- 1/6- Drafterman
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 5:09:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 5:06:48 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:58:18 PM, drafterman wrote:
I want HCPs claim.

VTL hcp

Any reason in particular?

Yes, but I'm waiting on f16 first.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 5:09:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 5:09:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/27/2012 5:06:48 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:58:18 PM, drafterman wrote:
I want HCPs claim.

VTL hcp

Any reason in particular?

Yes, but I'm waiting on f16 first.

What's the reason?
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 5:10:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 5:09:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/27/2012 5:06:48 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:58:18 PM, drafterman wrote:
I want HCPs claim.

VTL hcp

Any reason in particular?

Yes, but I'm waiting on f16 first.

Wait, didn't F16 die?
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 5:11:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah guys lets wait for everyone to get on before jumping to conclusions. That ended badly last time...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 5:13:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
F-395495 has replaced Tv.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 5:15:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/27/2012 5:09:36 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 5:09:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/27/2012 5:06:48 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 5/27/2012 4:58:18 PM, drafterman wrote:
I want HCPs claim.

VTL hcp

Any reason in particular?

Yes, but I'm waiting on f16 first.

What's the reason?

What part of "I'm waiting on f16 first" was particularly difficult to understand?