Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Quickfire Mafia 14 Dp5

FourTrouble
Posts: 16,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:29:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
guys ifly is guilty, its obvious the mafia is airmax and ifly. lets get this over with.

vtl ifly
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,896
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:29:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:29:04 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Apollo-Vanilla townie

Ummm.. FT you better have a good explanation for this...
Debate.org Moderator
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:29:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:29:05 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
guys ifly is guilty, its obvious the mafia is airmax and ifly. lets get this over with.

vtl ifly

wait nvm, just realized my guilty on apollo was wrong.

unvote
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:30:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:29:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:29:05 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
guys ifly is guilty, its obvious the mafia is airmax and ifly. lets get this over with.

vtl ifly

wait nvm, just realized my guilty on apollo was wrong.

unvote

Well, i just bandwagoned. Im probably dead. Unvote
#StandWithBossy
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:30:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:29:35 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:29:04 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Apollo-Vanilla townie

Ummm.. FT you better have a good explanation for this...

obviously I'm flavored. that means you are guilty and so is bossy.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:30:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:30:17 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:29:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:29:05 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
guys ifly is guilty, its obvious the mafia is airmax and ifly. lets get this over with.

vtl ifly

wait nvm, just realized my guilty on apollo was wrong.

unvote

Well, i just bandwagoned. Im probably dead. Unvote

bossy, are you retarded?
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:30:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:29:05 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
guys ifly is guilty, its obvious the mafia is airmax and ifly. lets get this over with.

vtl ifly

Wow, you want to trust your results now after getting a guilty on Apollo?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:31:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:30:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:30:17 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:29:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:29:05 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
guys ifly is guilty, its obvious the mafia is airmax and ifly. lets get this over with.

vtl ifly

wait nvm, just realized my guilty on apollo was wrong.

unvote

Well, i just bandwagoned. Im probably dead. Unvote

bossy, are you retarded?

No, just that people thought i was scummy before.
#StandWithBossy
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:31:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
bossy and airmax are scum.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:32:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:31:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
bossy and airmax are scum.

VTL airmax
Everything im doing right now probably looks extremely scummy.
#StandWithBossy
airmax1227
Posts: 13,896
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:33:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:32:21 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:31:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
bossy and airmax are scum.

VTL airmax
Everything im doing right now probably looks extremely scummy.

Dude seriously? yes it does look scummy
Debate.org Moderator
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:33:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:32:21 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:31:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
bossy and airmax are scum.

VTL airmax
Everything im doing right now probably looks extremely scummy.

now the mafia starts voting for each other. this is so obvious. airmax and bossy guys. kill them.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:33:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:33:09 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:32:21 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:31:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
bossy and airmax are scum.

VTL airmax
Everything im doing right now probably looks extremely scummy.

now the mafia starts voting for each other. this is so obvious. airmax and bossy guys. kill them.

Unvote. VTL FT
#StandWithBossy
airmax1227
Posts: 13,896
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:34:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:32:49 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Well Airmax did not hammer me. That pretty much confirms him in my eyes.

Thank you... I don't really know what's flying in this game but FT mislynched Apollo.. and Bossy seems to be trying to mislynch me
Debate.org Moderator
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:34:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:33:42 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:33:09 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:32:21 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:31:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
bossy and airmax are scum.

VTL airmax
Everything im doing right now probably looks extremely scummy.

now the mafia starts voting for each other. this is so obvious. airmax and bossy guys. kill them.

Unvote. VTL FT

wtf? dude I am the cop. I am town lol....
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:34:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:34:16 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:33:42 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:33:09 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:32:21 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:31:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
bossy and airmax are scum.

VTL airmax
Everything im doing right now probably looks extremely scummy.

now the mafia starts voting for each other. this is so obvious. airmax and bossy guys. kill them.

Unvote. VTL FT

wtf? dude I am the cop. I am town lol....

Now i don't trust you.
#StandWithBossy
FourTrouble
Posts: 16,226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:34:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
i am obviously flavored...
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.