Total Posts:103|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Wal-Mart Mafia DP7

TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 12:40:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP:

LAST NIGHT

Cindy from garden center was having a rough day. Her shift ended a while ago, but they were severly understaffed since her friend was fired. Rob made her stay after her shift for 2 hours, and he wasn't even going to pay her over-time!

She mumbled angrily about this while she watered the flowers.

Time seemed to go by slowly. She yawned tiredly.

Then all of a sudden she heard a large crash!

She turns to see a figure run out the door quickly, so fast that she couldn't recognize him. Then she sees the damage. An entire shelf with had just been plowed with a pallet jack and was now teetering. Suddenly, the shelf plows into a shelf full of top soil. Then one by one, each shelf plows into another shelf, until every shelf in the garden center is comepletely destroyed. They toppled over just like dominoes.

Sure enough, a supervisor walks in just as this catastrophe ends.

The loud speaker comes on.

"Cindy, please report to manager robs office, Cindy to Robs office, thankyou!"

She knew what was coming....

TUESDAY 4:00 PM

The remaining employees were angry. This was the last straw. They knew they couldn't write up 1 more town employee, or it was all over. Rob was already announcing bringing in his old team from where he as a manager at a previous store. They couldn't let it go, the last straw was today. They had to write up one of the scummy individuals, or risk all being fired collectively.

This wouldn't happen. It couldn't. They have devoted too much time and effort into their jobs, for this to end so quickly. Their families, their lives, depended on it.

No more would they fear the judgement of Rob. Today was the day that they would take a stand. Today was the day that they keep their jobs, and stand up for what is right.

PLAYERS STILL EMPLOYED

1. BlackVoid
2. Medic
3. Buddamoose
4. BlueSteel2
5. Airmax
6. JohnnyBoy54
7. Vmpire
8. LordKnukle
9. Logic on rails

5/9 Votes to lynch

PLAYERS WITHOUT THEIR JOBS

OberHerr:
22. You are Cindy from the garden center. You are in charge of cleaning up the material waste from the left over soil, and recycling it. You are the role recycler. Choose any role from the graveyard, and use it on someone of your choosing during the night phase, the only catch being that you can only use that role one time. You win with the town associates.
You are also a mason and will be included in the mason's PM. Please note however, that all night actions must be submitted here in order for them to properly go through.

Medic0506:
16. You are Larry, the Cashier. You handle people's money all day long, So you know how to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and all that good stuff that is required when Cashering.
You are the methmatical JOAT. You can use a series of one shot mathematical equations on other players.
Subtract one: You will deter a
players night action from performing to its full capacity. When that player uses his or her night action it will become flavored to have some detrimental results.
Add one: Pretty much the opposite of the subtract role. A players night actions will perform better than it originally would have, or will be flavored to do something that benefits their role more.
Multiply: You can mutiply someones role so that it will now work on 3 players for one night.
Divide by 0: dividing by 0 is said to be impossible, but it's not! In fact when you divide by 0, a specific player of your choosing will permanently lose their role throughout the entire game. You win with the town associates.
You are also a mason and will be included in the mason's PM. Please note however, that all night actions must be submitted here in order for them to properly go through.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon- Jailer/kindapper- Town

IFLYHIGH- Poster/Survivor- 3rd party

GreyParrot- Beloved Townie- Town

Viper-King- Lie Detector- Town

HCP- Popular Townie- Town

Mestari- Universal Lawyer- Mafia

Royal- Vanilla- Town

Thaddeus- Manipulative JOAT- Cult

BlueSteel- Truth Extractor- Town

USM- Investigative JOAT - Town

DNinja-3x Universal Tracker- Town

Zaradi- RoleBlocker- Cult
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 12:43:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow....

Well if you guys want to lynch me I guess im cool with it, Im so confused anyway. Unless anyone has any better ideas :/
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 12:49:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Boohoo...no one ever trusts me. Would I lie to you guys, come on.

Sorry Ober, I guess I was wrong about my theory too.

*Leaves to go prepare BV's new avvie*
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 12:51:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 12:49:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Boohoo...no one ever trusts me. Would I lie to you guys, come on.

Sorry Ober, I guess I was wrong about my theory too.

*Leaves to go prepare BV's new avvie*

Yeah if you really are town you have my apologies, seriously. TUF also has some explaining to do about Logic's role at endgame. This is so messed up....
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 12:59:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 12:51:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/29/2012 12:49:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Boohoo...no one ever trusts me. Would I lie to you guys, come on.

Sorry Ober, I guess I was wrong about my theory too.

*Leaves to go prepare BV's new avvie*

Yeah if you really are town you have my apologies, seriously. TUF also has some explaining to do about Logic's role at endgame. This is so messed up....

It's not messed up, there's just something we're missing, or are wrong about that will be so painfully obvious in endgame when we know everything. I wish I could say something but I'm dead so...

Anyway, good luck town.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:08:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 12:59:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/29/2012 12:51:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/29/2012 12:49:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Boohoo...no one ever trusts me. Would I lie to you guys, come on.

Sorry Ober, I guess I was wrong about my theory too.

*Leaves to go prepare BV's new avvie*

Yeah if you really are town you have my apologies, seriously. TUF also has some explaining to do about Logic's role at endgame. This is so messed up....

It's not messed up, there's just something we're missing, or are wrong about that will be so painfully obvious in endgame when we know everything. I wish I could say something but I'm dead so...

Anyway, good luck town.

Ditto.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:44:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actually, VTL Budda because if he isn't lynched, I die.

Furthermore, I think that BV is confirmed as the Vig because I did not use any killing abilities this night. So unless he is an SK (which is unlikely), he is pretty much confirmed.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:58:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Btw, TUF put Medic in the player list by accident, so there's actually 8 players. Since the OP says we're at MYLO, that means 3 scum = Logic, Budda, and somebody else.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:59:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@MOD:

1. BlackVoid
2. Medic?
3. Buddamoose
4. BlueSteel2
5. Airmax
6. JohnnyBoy54
7. Vmpire
8. LordKnukle
9. Logic on rails

Anyways, LOR and Buddamoose are confirmed anti-town. Blackvoid, Airmax, Johnyboy, and I are all confirmed town.

That leaves BS2 with his suspicious role claim and Vmpire.

Since it's a MYLO, it means mafia have two less players than town.

As a result, since LOR and Buddamoose do not have a killing ability as cultists, that leaves BS2 and Vmpire as mafia.

Nice guys, we caught all the mafia.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:02:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 1:58:01 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Btw, TUF put Medic in the player list by accident, so there's actually 8 players. Since the OP says we're at MYLO, that means 3 scum = Logic, Budda, and somebody else.

Or there are two cultists without a killing ability and two mafia with a killing ability, effectively making a mislynch a cult/mafia tie for first place.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:03:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:02:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/29/2012 1:58:01 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Btw, TUF put Medic in the player list by accident, so there's actually 8 players. Since the OP says we're at MYLO, that means 3 scum = Logic, Budda, and somebody else.

Or there are two cultists without a killing ability and two mafia with a killing ability, effectively making a mislynch a cult/mafia tie for first place.

Hm, interesting theory. Possible.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:04:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I know that Oberherr flipped town, but I am highly suspicious of Bluesteel's PGO role.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:21:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Whoa guys, its mylo and your killing a TP? You know that means maf wins right?

And whats this about if I dont die you do LK?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:24:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:21:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Whoa guys, its mylo and your killing a TP? You know that means maf wins right?

Mislynch refers to the fact that we lose if we kill a townie. If we kill a cultist/mafia, it will be LYLO next DP and all the mafia/cult will be extremely obvious.


And whats this about if I dont die you do LK?

Mentioned it last DP. I got a negative utility role. I am the lyncher. If I don't lynch you, I die.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:27:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:24:43 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:21:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Whoa guys, its mylo and your killing a TP? You know that means maf wins right?

Mislynch refers to the fact that we lose if we kill a townie. If we kill a cultist/mafia, it will be LYLO next DP and all the mafia/cult will be extremely obvious.

TP's count as town votes though...



And whats this about if I dont die you do LK?

Mentioned it last DP. I got a negative utility role. I am the lyncher. If I don't lynch you, I die.

Lyncher= if i die you win...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:30:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:27:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:24:43 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:21:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Whoa guys, its mylo and your killing a TP? You know that means maf wins right?

Mislynch refers to the fact that we lose if we kill a townie. If we kill a cultist/mafia, it will be LYLO next DP and all the mafia/cult will be extremely obvious.

TP's count as town votes though...

Let me show you:

Let's assume that there are 5 townies v. 3 cultists. If we kill a cultist, it becomes 4 v 2 and then we can easily win.

Let's assume that there are 4 townies v. 2 cultists v. 2 mafia. If we kill a cultist, it becomes 3 townies v. 1 cultist v. 2 mafia. As a result, we will be able to win.



And whats this about if I dont die you do LK?

Mentioned it last DP. I got a negative utility role. I am the lyncher. If I don't lynch you, I die.

Lyncher= if i die you win...

You're an idiot.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 2:48:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'll just say, I am officially confused as fvck.

Sorta.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:11:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 2:30:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:27:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:24:43 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 5/29/2012 2:21:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Whoa guys, its mylo and your killing a TP? You know that means maf wins right?

Mislynch refers to the fact that we lose if we kill a townie. If we kill a cultist/mafia, it will be LYLO next DP and all the mafia/cult will be extremely obvious.

TP's count as town votes though...

Let me show you:

Let's assume that there are 5 townies v. 3 cultists. If we kill a cultist, it becomes 4 v 2 and then we can easily win.

Let's assume that there are 4 townies v. 2 cultists v. 2 mafia. If we kill a cultist, it becomes 3 townies v. 1 cultist v. 2 mafia. As a result, we will be able to win.

Ooh dem assumptions, Weve seen exactly how thats turned out for you this entire game.



And whats this about if I dont die you do LK?

Mentioned it last DP. I got a negative utility role. I am the lyncher. If I don't lynch you, I die.

Lyncher= if i die you win...

You're an idiot.

http://wiki.epicmafia.com...

No you are, for not knowing what a role actually is.

But anyways, VTL Buddamoose

Hope this doesnt give him the win, but if it does lol i told ya so
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:24:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Budda, don't even try to pull a jester. We don't care anymore.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:42:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 1:58:01 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Btw, TUF put Medic in the player list by accident, so there's actually 8 players. Since the OP says we're at MYLO, that means 3 scum = Logic, Budda, and somebody else.

Shouldn't F-16 also be up there since he was revived?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:55:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't get how it's MYLO if there are only 2 mafia left. With 8 players, mafia can't win at 6... Cult can't pool their votes with mafia, so LK, your analysis makes no sense to me.

It could only be MYLO if there are 3 mafia or 3 cultists.

LK, why didn't you target medic? He seemed like surefire mafia at the time and if BV was NK'ed, his kill wouldn't go through. Or why didn't you kill budda and pick LoR as your target?

I still don't even know how we can figure this game out if mafia can manipulate their graveyard PM's. Medic seems kind of like he's acting and doing all these avie bets to throw us off, but I don't even know what to think anymore.

This isn't my favorite game - I feel a bit like I'm playing in ????? mafia. Maybe TUF is trying to punish me.

But yeah, LK you made some weird choices. Please answer those questions.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:57:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
With F-16, does that mean we are or aren't at MYLO. I don't get if TUF accounted for that.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 4:07:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@BS

With 8 players, there are two cultists left. The OP clearly implies a MYLO so there are obviously more remaining mafia. The minimum remaining mafia are two for a MYLO. 4 v 2 v 2= after one night and a mislynch 2 v 2 v2, which means a cult/mafia tie.

Furthermore, I never had a Vig kill to begin with; that was more of a bluff to get BV to vote FT. I picked Number 5, which was the lyncher. As a result, I have to lynch the person I picked last NP or I die (and the game ends). I picked Buddamoose because I was afraid that BV might Vig kill LOR instead of Medic.

I want Tuf to answer for the F-16 issue, but it makes zero sense for cult to have a killing ability. Johny is confirmed through the universal protect and BP vests. Airmax is confirmed through giving out powers. BV is confirmed through the Vig kill. I am confirmed through LOR copying my role. That leaves BV and Vmpire as the two remaining mafia. I know that you were supposedly truth serum "confirmed," but there is just no other possibility.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 4:08:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 3:24:23 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Budda, don't even try to pull a jester. We don't care anymore.

Umm, im not, im a cult, y'all know that. Im town-siding and as of now town is going to lynch me, so ill help.

Exactly why are you trying to demean what I say so much?
Did I hit a cord with knowing what an actual lyncher is LK? Not expecting that? Cause your defense mechanism when you are trying to hide something is you get extremely aggressive, mischaracterize a persons actions, and/or resort to ad hominem attacks.

BUT, town wants to lynch me so theyll lynch me.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 4:11:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You lied about having a vig kill? What were you going to do if mafia killed BV and thus prevented him from killing medic? You would have looked super scummy after that, unless you knew they wouldn't kill BV.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)