Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

As Vs. Cc Mafia Dp5

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:18:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
===Living Players List===

2. Medic0506
7. TUF
10. F-4567 (replaced Tv)
13. Lordknukle
14. Hardcore.Pwnography
16. OberHerr

Vmpire
You are Senator Stampingston from Metalocolypse on Adult Swim. Your main task is information gathering. You report to The Tribunal on the happenings and movements of the members of Dethklok. Every night you may use these skills to watch someone to see who they visit. You are the mafia watcher and win with the mafia.

Bluesteel
You are Huey Freeman from The Boondocks on Adult Swim. Being a cunning genius (along with domestic terrorist), you are essential to helping Riley and Grandpa get out of tight situations. You are a natural leader and are the head of this group. However, no one would think of you as being so cunning (along with being able to stand your own in a fight), thus you are able to elude investigators. You are the mafia GF and are immune to investigations and have the final say on the night kill. You win with the mafia.

Royalpaladin
You are Negrodamus from Chappele's Show. As a prophetic satire of Nostradamus, you know the answer to many of life's questions, such as why white people like Wayne Brady. But besides that, your psychic powers are very useful. Every Np, you will get one piece of information confirmed by the mod (though I will not confirm the information to anyone else) to help the town. You win with the town.

Drafterman
You are Wanda Sykes, the first comedian to appear on Comedy Central Presents. Over the near 14 year run of the show, hundreds of comedians have appeared. As such every night you may recruit one person to be on the show and hang out. Beware of mafia though, if you attempt to recruit them you will die. You are the mason and win with the town.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon- Demitri Martin- vanilla- twn
Zaradi- Lord Nibbler- Rb Docto- town
Mestari- Harvey Birdman- framer- mafia
Buddamoose- Richard Nixon's head- politician- town
Danielle- Allan Harvey- BP- town
Airmax- Jon Stewart- tracker/watcher- town

4 votes to lynch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:23:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vmpire was lynched. LK killed Bluesteel. I have a 1X role copycat as part of my JOAT abilities. I copied LK's role and killed Royal since I thought her inactivity and Danielle's FOS made her scummy. That and the fact that she was the last to claim and also claimed to be roleblocked - she is notorious for using her actions on herself.

The only conclusion to draw from this is that Drafterman was the night kill.

He tried to recruit Medic btw but it doesn't matter since he was NK'ed. The Mason PM is closed so we can't talk there anymore.

BTW, nice job LK.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:24:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:21:31 PM, TUF wrote:
It seems were at lylo...

How so? Ober said there were 4 mafia. 3 are dead (Mestari, Bluesteel, and Vmpire). 1 more left out of 6 people.

There are two possibilities:

1) Ober and someone else is mafia.

2) There is only 1 more mafia left.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:28:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Didn't drafter say HCP was in his mason group?

HCP who did drafter try recruiting? he may have died from attempting to recruit a mafioso
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:29:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol, this game was absolute bullsh!t. Another hopelessly pro-town game from spinko with bastard modding to boot.

HCP is the last mafioso.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:30:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:29:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, this game was absolute bullsh!t. Another hopelessly pro-town game from spinko with bastard modding to boot.

HCP is the last mafioso.

Thats a lie. He was a mason right?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:31:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:28:37 PM, TUF wrote:
Didn't drafter say HCP was in his mason group?

HCP who did drafter try recruiting? he may have died from attempting to recruit a mafioso

HCP is not in the Mason Group. Drafter tried recruiting Medic. But he died due to a night kill not a recruit. I already explain that LK and I discussed in the Mason PM that we were going to kill Royal and Bluesteel.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:32:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:31:19 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 5/29/2012 5:28:37 PM, TUF wrote:
Didn't drafter say HCP was in his mason group?

HCP who did drafter try recruiting? he may have died from attempting to recruit a mafioso

HCP is not in the Mason Group. Drafter tried recruiting Medic. But he died due to a night kill not a recruit. I already explain that LK and I discussed in the Mason PM that we were going to kill Royal and Bluesteel.

Oh okay. Do you think Blue is lying then to try to lead a mis-lynch?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:33:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:29:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, this game was absolute bullsh!t. Another hopelessly pro-town game from spinko with bastard modding to boot.

HCP is the last mafioso.

Blue why would you do that?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:33:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:32:49 PM, TUF wrote:
At 5/29/2012 5:31:19 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 5/29/2012 5:28:37 PM, TUF wrote:
Didn't drafter say HCP was in his mason group?

HCP who did drafter try recruiting? he may have died from attempting to recruit a mafioso

HCP is not in the Mason Group. Drafter tried recruiting Medic. But he died due to a night kill not a recruit. I already explain that LK and I discussed in the Mason PM that we were going to kill Royal and Bluesteel.

Oh okay. Do you think Blue is lying then to try to lead a mis-lynch?

BLUE IS DEAD AND TROLLING
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:39:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DEAD
1) F-16_Fighting_Falcon - Demitri Martin - Vanilla - TOWN
2) Zaradi - Lord Nibbler - Jailer - TOWN
3) Mestari -Harvey Birdman - Framer - MAFIA
4) Buddamoose - Richard Nixon - Townie Poli - TOWN
5) Airmax1127 - Jon Stewart - Tracker/Watcher - TOWN
6) Danielle - Allan Harvey - BP/Revivee - TOWN
7) Vmpire - Senator Stampingston - Watcher - MAFIA
8) Drafterman - Wanda Sykes - Mason Recruiter - TOWN
9) Bluesteel - Huey Freeman - Godfather - MAFIA
10) Royalpaladin - Negrodamus - Receives Info - TOWN

CLAIMS
1) F-16 (2) - Daniel Tosh (Tosh.0) - JOAT
2) TUF - Butters (South Park) - Miller
3) Lordknukle - Futurama Character? - Vigilante
4) OberHerr - Laura Silverman - Doc
5) Medic0506 - Deputy Jones (Reno 911) - Cop
6) HCP - Herbert Garrison - Beloved Princess

TRIVIA INFO
1. Ober - There are four mafia
2. Budda- Royal was blocked by a mafia roleblocker

NIGHT ACTIONS

1) F-16 (2) - Daniel Tosh - JOAT
NP1: No action from TV
NP2: Waived
NP3: Investigated Drafterman - Innocent
NP4: Copied LK's vig role and killed Royal

2) Lordknukle - Leela - Vigilante
NP1: Killed Zaradi
NP2: Waived
NP3: Killed Medic (failed due to doc protection)
NP4: Killed Bluesteel

3) OberHerr - Laura Silverman - Doc
NP1: Protected Danielle
NP2: Protected himself
NP3: Protected Medic
NP4: ?????

4) Medic - Deputy Jones - Cop
NP1: Investigate F-16 (1) - Innocent & Dead
NP2: Investigate Danielle - Guilty (Town)
NP3: Roleblocked
NP4: ?????

JUSTIFICATIONS

1) F-16 (2) - Daniel Tosh - JOAT (replaced TV)
"Daniel Tosh is hilarious and sticks to a gut-bustingly funny formula with three sections (paraphrased obviously), thus I have three one-shot abilities. I am unfamiliar with this guy but yeah, pinko definitely likes him."

2) TUF - Butters - Miller
"Because he is always being punished by his father, and is guilty, even though he did nothing.

3) Lordknukle - Leela - Vigilante
"Basically, I keep the other guys in check with my awesome martial arts skills (or something like that)."

4) OberHerr - Laura Silverman - Doc
"My justification is that I'm a registered nurse, and I always help my sister out with her her problems. However, I think the main justification is I'm a registered nurse. I'm apparently the Main character of my shows sister."

5) Medic - Deputy Jones - Cop
"Now before you go saying that I have to be flavored due to the incompetent cops on the show, Spinko did mention those incompetent cops in my role pm, but he also said that he thinks that Jones is the most competent."

6) HCP - Herbert Garrison - Beloved Princess
"My students love me and hate their substitute teacher."
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:42:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LK and I are confirmed through the Mason PM. Mafia have to be among Ober, Medic, TUF, and HCP. I am thinking Medic is likely town due to there being no other cop and him being roleblocked. That leaves Ober, TUF and HCP.

If Ober is town, there is only one mafia which is likely HCP. If Ober is mafia, then there are likely 2: himself and another player, likely HCP. TUF and Medic could be mafia but evidence suggests that they are town.

Let's wait for Medic's results.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:43:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:29:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, this game was absolute bullsh!t. Another hopelessly pro-town game from spinko with bastard modding to boot.

HCP is the last mafioso.

Absolutely not. Maybe you could not have pushed the lynch on Budda so much, then you wouldn't have been scummy.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:50:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:48:51 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Hey guys...just got on so I'm catching up now. I checked Royal again but again got no results.

Aww. I killed Royal. Too bad. So, who do you think the last mafioso is? (If Ober is telling the truth)?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:50:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:43:31 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 5/29/2012 5:29:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, this game was absolute bullsh!t. Another hopelessly pro-town game from spinko with bastard modding to boot.

HCP is the last mafioso.

Absolutely not. Maybe you could not have pushed the lynch on Budda so much, then you wouldn't have been scummy.

Right, except drafter did the same thing.

It's convenient that town has enough vig kills to kill every player the Mason hasn't confirmed.

In the end, you're lucky you investigated drafter and not me.

You want me to screenshot the mafia PM if you don't believe me about HCP? With 3 confirmed players, this game is over, even if spinko doesn't realize it yet.

I should have killed HCP instead of mestari and then F-16 you'd have replaced mestari.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:55:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:53:24 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
What do you mean you should have killed HCP? If HCP was mafia, why would you kill one of your own?

Fake claim a flavored PGO. You guys are lucky there wasn't a real one. Killing me was supremely stupid given mestari's death.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:59:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ Bluesteel, you night-killed a mafioso? Of course town would seem overpowered if you do that. You are supposed to kill townies during the night. There was no reason Mestari would have been lynched. he wasn't acting scummy. LK was positive you were mafia and your fake-claim was too obscure.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:59:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:59:00 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Blue's prolly wifom'ing. HCP is prolly the last mafia. I've used Beloved Princess several times for a fake claim.

I am thinking the same thing about HCP but how do you explain two doctors (Spinko called Zaradi an RB Doctor in the OP).
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 6:00:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:59:00 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Blue's prolly wifom'ing. HCP is prolly the last mafia. I've used Beloved Princess several times for a fake claim.

I'm not WIFOMing, I'm trying unsuccessfully to ruin an already ruined game.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 6:04:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:59:17 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Bluesteel, you night-killed a mafioso? Of course town would seem overpowered if you do that. You are supposed to kill townies during the night. There was no reason Mestari would have been lynched. he wasn't acting scummy. LK was positive you were mafia and your fake-claim was too obscure.

LK has sh!tty instincts - he got lucky in this case. The reasons drafter gave for lynching budda were perfectly legit. I'd have probably done something similar as town.

It fit my role, you just didn't let me claim. Ling-Ling: you are a homicidal pikachu-looking creature, but in the end you don't attack your friends, only those that try to harm you. Thus, you kill anyone who attempts to kill you. He's not obscure if you've watched Drawn Together.

Whatever, good use of the vig I guess. I killed mestari because spinko was bastard modding with the trivia and my other two teammates were being useless, so I figured the only way I'd win is if I confirmed myself.

This was the least enjoyable game I have played on DDO, and I'm taking another hiatus from mafia after this. I can't believe I read up on this game during my vacation.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 6:09:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
oh and it's cool to let someone talk after they die, like danielle, so i'm not breaking any rules, right spinko?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 6:11:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 6:09:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
oh and it's cool to let someone talk after they die, like danielle, so i'm not breaking any rules, right spinko?

: At 5/27/2012 4:12:17 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Also, from hereon in the game, the dead will not be allowed to speak except for the lighthearted avenge me as is customary.


From the beginning of Dp4 after you brought the unfairness of the lack of rules against it to my attention.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 6:17:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You can't be taking a hiatus. There is still my game left :)

And if you were the PGO, you would have claimed it when I announced that I was going to investigate you.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 6:17:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 5:59:58 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 5/29/2012 5:59:00 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Blue's prolly wifom'ing. HCP is prolly the last mafia. I've used Beloved Princess several times for a fake claim.

I am thinking the same thing about HCP but how do you explain two doctors (Spinko called Zaradi an RB Doctor in the OP).

roleblock doc??
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 6:20:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've decided to end the game. Bluesteel has released the name of his comrade in scumminess. This was not an attempt to help HCP by confusing players, he is sincerely attempting to ruin the game because he doesn't think the game was fair enough for him. Regardless of this fact though, it is unacceptable and always has been to blatantly release the names of fellow mafiosos to purposely ruin a game. Bluesteel will be banned from any future games I hold. This isn't necessarily a punishment of course, it benefits everyone involved. Bluesteel doesn't have to go through the absolute torture of having to be in a game which is so hopelessly rigged against him, I don't have to listen to him b1tch and moan the ENTIRE span of the game through his PM, and other non-childish players will not have their game ruined by his tantrum. I'll release an endgame shortly.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.