TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:47:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP:
Thursday 4:00 PM

Dill walked the Aisles of the clothing department idly fixing and straightening clothes that customers had precariously looked at throughout the day. Everybody loved Dill, he had the most fun, out going, confrontational personality in the store. He always greeted customers, and wouldn't hesitate to help them out. He made casual conversation with his customers, made them laugh, smile, and over-all gave them the best customer service he could give. He was currently the employee of the month, and has been for the past 15 months. It was true, when it comes to customer satisfaction, he was always the top dog. Today was no different. As he walked around the department casually doing his duties, he notices a garden shovel sitting lonely on a shoe bench. He shrugs and picks it up. "Better take this to garden center!" He says with a smile. He begins to make his way over to the department.

Suddenly wendy Comes up to him from the side.

"Hey! I keep finding shoes in my department! Please keep your stuff in your own department!" Wendy Shoves the shoes over to dill, takes the shovel, and trumps back to her department.

Dill Grunts. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..."

He walks back to his department, shocked to see that all of the shoes on the shoe shelves have been knocked off and scattered. "Oh Boy" He says.

Then he notices it.. a little bit of top soil on the ground, in the print of a shoe mark. Precisely the same size as Wendy's. Dill becomes angry. He walks VERY quickly over to garden center this time.

As he walks in he sees wendy, frantically trying to pick up shirts that have been strewn around the entire department.

Then he understood.

Wendy turns.

"You bastard! I'm gonna kill you!" She says as she sees Dill, obviously thinking he was the one behind this.

"Wait, Wendy, It's a set-up! They're trying to pit us against each other wai-"

Wendy was in range of Dill close enough to throw a big punch right into his jaw. And boy did he feel it, that woman knew how to pack a punch!

He retaliates by trying to push her away from him, as blood starts to pour from his nose. Wendy keeps on wailing away though, and Dill's older body doesn't seem to have the physical energy to restrain her, though he continues to attempt to do so.

Then they hear waddling....

Both stop, turn, and see Rob, who anaylzes the situation, the mess on the ground, the blood, the fight, everything.

"THIS IS UNNACEPTABLE! GET OUT OF MY STORE NOW! You are both FIRED"

And that was that. Dill didn't even have the chance to explain that he wasn't the culprit.

-----------
This was it. The Last Day the employees had at work. Most of them felt like they were going to catch the scum bag behind all of this. Most of them worked throughout the day knowing that if one more associate was fired it was all over. But a few held hope. Hope that they could find and write up this person before everything went to sh1t. It was all they could do but to hope. They had one guess. It was all or nothing.
IF they failed to find the last scumbag today, then no longer would there be the once kind, sincere, and loving employees at wal-mart. No. Rob would bring in his hardnosed team, and they would take over the entire store. The employees were desperate.

Players with Jobs:

1. BlackVoid
2. BlueSteel2
3. Vmpire
4. LordKnukle
5. Logic on rails

3/5 Votes to lynch.

Fired Players:

Buddamoose:
15. You are Jimbo of the TLS team. You are a spy for the Truck unloaders instock mason PM, but your affiliation lies with the cult. Use that pm to lie to and decieve the town each day. You are the janitor, and can hide dead bodies from the town with every odd day phase lynch. Upon your death, all bodies will be revealed. You can also reveal bodies at will. You win with the TLS Cult.

* This player Cannot Die on any Odd Day/Night Phase.

Johnnyboy24:
23. You are Wendy from the Garden Center. You work garden center, but do many other things around the store as well, and are skilled in many apsects.
You are the JOAT.
Your abilites include various protective roles:
1x Total night protection (this will stop all kills from all players from going through)
1x Stop lynch (Stop a lynch on any player you feel to be innocent, and instantly skip into the NP)
1x Doc (Doctor someone from being fired during the night)
1x Bulletproof vest. (give this to someone, and it will pevent them from being killed one time.)
You win with the town Associates.
You are also a mason and will be included in the mason's PM. Please note however, that all night actions must be submitted here in order for them to properly go through.

Airmax1227:
4. You are Dill, from the clothing department. You are a kind guy, and will help anyone out, no matter whether they be a customer, or a fellow employee. For this game you are the giver. Each night you can give another player one of any of these things:
1x vig.
1x doc
1x watch
1x track
1x cop
1x revive (use this on a dead player to revive them).
Beware, you can give an ability to any player of any affiliation, so choose wisely! You cannot give yourself any of these abilites. You win with the town associates.

You are also a mason and will be included in the mason PM. Please note, that all night actions must be submitted here though, for them to go through properly.

OberHerr- Role Recycler- Town

Medic0506- Mathematical JOAT- Town

F-16_Fighting_Falcon- Jailer/kindapper- Town

IFLYHIGH- Poster/Survivor- 3rd party

GreyParrot- Beloved Townie- Town

Viper-King- Lie Detector- Town

HCP- Popular Townie- Town

Mestari- Universal Lawyer- Mafia

Royal- Vanilla- Town

Thaddeus- Manipulative JOAT- Cult

BlueSteel- Truth Extractor- Town

USM- Investigative JOAT - Town

DNinja-3x Universal Tracker- Town

Zaradi- RoleBlocker- Cult
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 10:51:53 AM
Guess what? I waived my Vig kill for a BP, hoping the mafia would target me. I was wrong.

However, there would be no reason for a supposed Vig like BV to kill either Airmax or Johnny, who were both extremely confirmed. BV should have killed LOR, not one of the more confirmed townies.

As a result, the evidence implicates BV as the Serial Killer.

VTL BV

Also, this day is a LYLO.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 11:50:26 AM
I did waive, actually. TUF said that my night action might force endgame, which translates to "if you kill wrong, the town loses". So I didn't kill.

For proof, check the OP. The NK's weren't carried out by 2 different people. Rob fired both employees. Its already been proven that my kill is seperate from Rob by other OP's. See DP4 OP:

"The supervisor was angry. This deliquent employee has gotten off the hook by simply being "absent" everytime he was about to be fired."

That refers to me, no one has CC'd trying to repeatedly failing to fire somebody.

The next paragraph refers to Rob's night kill:

"Then he sees it! A fight between two employees is ensuing across the hall! Time for him to get hard, because this was gonna be fun! Two employees in one day! He couldn't believe it!"

Also, that paragraph directly implies the mafia having the ability to kill 2 people in one NP.

So it wasnt carrying out any kills last night, they were both Rob, which OPs confirm that I am not.

As for who to lynch, I have no freakin' idea. Mainly considering that we don't even know who the dead players really are because of graveyard manipulaton, and everyone seems confirmed.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 1:55:37 PM
At 5/31/2012 1:44:06 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
BS2 is guilty

VTL BS2

lol, you and BV are obviously scum and about to win if you mislynch me. VTL vmpire
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:01:10 PM
I assume BV was somehow converted. BV that OP justification seems like a reach to me.

vmpire, I've suspected you from the beginning when you immediately claimed "investigator" in the Mason PM but refuse to further clarify until much later. Given an LD and a truth serum, I'm not surprised you weren't a real cop.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:01:31 PM
At 5/31/2012 1:55:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
BS2 is guilty

VTL BS2

lol, you and BV are obviously scum and about to win if you mislynch me. VTL vmpire

its probably just 1 scum left. The OP says this is the last DP, period. That doesnt make sense if there's 2 scum, because if we lynched one, there would be another DP. The only explanation is that the last mafia can kill 2 people again.

@vamp, Blue was confirmed by truth serum, so not sure how you got that result.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:02:49 PM
Write ups til Fired:

BlackVoid- 1/3- Lordknukle

Bluesteel- 1/3- vmpire321
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:02:51 PM
hm, let me check something about game mechanics with TUF
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:05:42 PM
At 5/31/2012 2:01:31 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/31/2012 1:55:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
BS2 is guilty

VTL BS2

its probably just 1 scum left. The OP says this is the last DP, period. That doesnt make sense if there's 2 scum, because if we lynched one, there would be another DP. The only explanation is that the last mafia can kill 2 people again.

@vamp, Blue was confirmed by truth serum, so not sure how you got that result.

Wtf?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:06:28 PM
I was truth serumed and LK confirmed that LoR isn't a cult recruiter, so that makes absolutely no sense. LoR has also investigated me innocent.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:11:57 PM
ok, TUF has said that if there were only 1 mafia and 1 cult left, if we lynch anyone but the last mafioso, we would lose and the mafia and cult would tie. So I guess there could be just one mafioso left. Or two cultists. But if there were 2 mafia left plus 1 cult, the game would be over.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:14:12 PM
I'll prolly be lynched today just because I'm the only one not super-duper confirmed, so I wont fight it much if thats what happens. I just really want to see the endgame and find out wtf is going on.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:14:40 PM
For now, I'm willing to buy BV's claim because he is the only person who has come out saying that he tried to kill Budda multiple times (confirmed by OP). I don't see any reason why an SK would try to kill the same person three times, as he would benefit from the max townie deaths possible.

-LK (Confirmed Town)
- LOR (Confirmed Cult)
- Vmp (?)
- BS2 (Confirmed town through truth serum by Oberherr)
- BV (Likely town)

At this point, it is a LYLO. If there are two cult and we kill cult today, and even after two night kills, cult would have won. If the same things happen and they do not have two night kills, we will have another LYLO.

I doubt that these double kills are constant, but instead a 1x ability.

Therefore, at this point we should lynch the confirmed cultist.

Unvote VTL LOR
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:16:13 PM
I seriously doubt that there are any mafia left and it instead is cult messing with the role PMs of the dead.

In all honesty, even if town loses, I'd be happy. This game was extremely challenging and the fact that we managed to survive so long is a testament.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:18:29 PM
@LK

So you think vamp was cult from the beginning?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:19:37 PM
Write ups til Fired:

LOR
-1/3- Lordknukle

Bluesteel- 1/3- vmpire321
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:20:24 PM
At 5/31/2012 2:18:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
@LK

Why would the cult have an investigater?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:20:39 PM
At 5/31/2012 2:19:37 PM, TUF wrote:
Write ups til Fired:

LOR
-1/3- Lordknukle
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:21:27 PM
At 5/31/2012 2:18:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
@LK

I don't know. By killing LOR, we will find out a lot of information regarding current confirmations.

Some of these have to false.