BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:22:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Last night, FourTrouble was destroyed.

Nuked into submisison:

Fourtrouble - You are Norway, located in northern Europe. You rank #1 on the Human Development Index (HDI) which is an indicator of living conditions and quality of life. You also rank #1 on the EIU Democracy Index for most democratic state. As your people have the highest living standards, you are therefore the Beloved Princess. If you are lynched or vig killed, the town loses a DP. If night killed, an NP. You win with the town.

There will be no NP2, after a decision is reached, we will go straight to DP3.

Active players:

1. Lickdafoot
2. Drafterman
3. F-16
4. Lordknukle
5. Tulle
6. Budda
7. HCP
8. Zaradi
9. Medic
10. TUF
11. Logic
12. Caveat
13. Xerge
14. Kyro90
15. Viper
16. Iflyhigh

9 votes for lynch.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:25:11 PM
Any results?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:26:45 PM
At 5/31/2012 4:22:14 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Last night, FourTrouble was destroyed.

Nuked into submisison:
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:27:16 PM
At 5/31/2012 4:26:36 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Awesome. We can get possibly 2 mafia lynched in a row which would of course be ideal.

Oh yeah. I didnt even bother reading his role lol. Nice job mafia. xDDD
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:29:01 PM
Won't be on until later tonight.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:29:34 PM
Dead
1) Fourtrouble - Norway - Beloved Princess - TOWN

Role Claims
1) TUF - Switzerland - Miller + Protector for 3 nights
2) Kyro - Paraguay - Will get role when a certain country dies
3) HCP - Iceland - Visits a player and does nothing

Character Claims
4) IFlyHight - Venezuela

No Claims
5) Lordknukle
6) Tulle
7) F-16
8) Budda
9) Drafterman
10) Zaradi
11) Medic
12) Logic
13) Caveat
14) Xerge
15) Viper - stops mafia from recruiting
16) Lickdafoot
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:38:33 PM
Silly maf, BP's are for mislynches haha
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:48:47 PM
This is when mafia lurk, so that they are less likely to be lynched...

Random pressure:

VTL Caveat

for a claim
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:50:11 PM
Also HcP I would like to know, can your "action" be waived?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:54:37 PM
I might as well share this info before I die. I am a JOAT and one of my abilities is a universal census that lets me tell how many of each party are in the game. There are 10 town, 4 mafia, and two TP's.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:56:30 PM
At 5/31/2012 4:54:37 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I might as well share this info before I die. I am a JOAT and one of my abilities is a universal census that lets me tell how many of each party are in the game. There are 10 town, 4 mafia, and two TP's.

Interesting... Seems like a lot of mafia. But thats just me.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:59:01 PM
Nice IFLY, thats good info, thanks.

@Kyro- Actually this was a 17 man game? So 4-5 maf is keeping with the 1/4 or 1/3 ratio including TP's as scum.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:59:13 PM

How is Venezuela a JOAT?
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 4:59:59 PM
I have a hard time buying VK's claim of there veing a mafia recruiter with these numbers. Though it could be that mafia have only a x1 recruit ability which would make more sense.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:00:07 PM
At 5/31/2012 4:59:01 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Nice IFLY, thats good info, thanks.

@Kyro- Actually this was a 17 man game? So 4-5 maf is keeping with the 1/4 or 1/3 ratio including TP's as scum.

It was? Then it must be just me.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:01:26 PM
At 5/31/2012 4:56:30 PM, kyro90 wrote:

Interesting... Seems like a lot of mafia. But thats just me.

Four mafia seems to be the right amount...at least to me.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:01:58 PM
At 5/31/2012 4:59:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

How is Venezuela a JOAT?

I'm on my phone, so it will take me a minute to paraphrase my role.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:06:22 PM
VK should full claim and justify his role too. I would like to know why 4 mafia have a recruiting ability and why there is a role merely to stop this recruitment.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:07:12 PM
You are Venezuela, located in South America. You have one of the largest oil reserves in the world, argually more so then the middle east. In a world run by oil, this makes you invaluable. Petroleum products can be found in just about anything, therefore the JOAT, with the following abilities:(I'm not going to share them).
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:20:12 PM
At 5/31/2012 5:07:12 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
You are Venezuela, located in South America. You have one of the largest oil reserves in the world, argually more so then the middle east. In a world run by oil, this makes you invaluable. Petroleum products can be found in just about anything, therefore the JOAT, with the following abilities:(I'm not going to share them).

Okay, makes sense. I googled Venezuela and I found that it did in fact have the largest oil reserves and the justification seems good enough.

I really want to hear Viper's justification now.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:21:46 PM
I don't think I have given my IWWTT statement so...

IWWTT

Doc does not have to be on me. I have my own protective abilities and my universal census may have been my strongest ability.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:23:15 PM
just checking in. don't have anything useful from the np.

should we art some pressure while we wait for results? i think people who were butthurt about making tuf claim should be targets. i skimmed over it, and i remember LK was the main one, so i'll start there, though i'd like to look back ad see who was pushing it in a more subtle way. Vtl LK
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:31:48 PM
At 5/31/2012 5:23:15 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
just checking in. don't have anything useful from the np.

should we art some pressure while we wait for results? i think people who were butthurt about making tuf claim should be targets. i skimmed over it, and i remember LK was the main one, so i'll start there, though i'd like to look back ad see who was pushing it in a more subtle way. Vtl LK

You are just looking for a way to zone in on me as usual. I'll save you the trouble. I was pushing for it in a more "subtle way" if you would like to phrase it that way.

TUF claimed miller with additional abilities. I can't for the life of me understand how Switzerland is a miller. So, I wanted TUF to role-claim but didn't really care if he did it today or yesterday so I VTNL'd. LK kept pushing with completely legitimate reasoning (Switzerland doesn't match miller) that TUF should full claim yesterday. I said fine, let's go with it. Then you and Drafterman came on and pushed for a VTNL but TUF claimed anyways.

Yeah, it was me. I just don't think that is a legitimate reason to get claims.

Here is the deal LDF - why not get claims from people who were defending TUF? Mafia defends townies to look innocent right? Anything can be manufactured into a scum tell - defending, being aggressive. You defended TUF, hence you want to push pressure onto those who wanted his claim. This automatically gets TUF on your side too. How very clever.

Anyways, I am not pressuring LK. He acts that way every game.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:45:11 PM
Assuming IFLYHIGH's information to be right, it is pretty obvious that VK's claim is bull. Not only is it completely unfeasible that a four person mafia might have an every night recruit, but even if it was a 1x recruit, then there would be no point of making a single role which might supposedly counter-act it. The probability of VK actually stopping the recruit is sooo low that it does not justify making a role for it.

@LDF: If you noticed, a lot of other people were attacking Tuf other than me, and for perfectly legitimate reasons. I outlined last DP numerous times why I, and a lot of other people were suspicious of his claim. Switzerland is unlikely to be a miller-type country. As well, claiming permanent miller as an add on to a fully functioning role was rather suspicious and an excellent mafia-fake claim.

Furthermore, there is no reason to put pressure on the aggressors any more than the defenders. The mafia couldn't have known his role, so it was either arbitrarily defending or attack, without any knowledge as to the actual role. Also, as F-16 said, mafia often make themselves seem pro-town by defending players they know are town, rather than incriminating them. In this sense, you should be the one getting pressured.

For now, VTL VK.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 5:46:53 PM
I am Austria. I host the world-renowned Sigmund Freud thus I am the "Shrink". I can stop one person from recruitment each NP.

NP1: Stop F-16 from being recruited.