Jump to topic:

Action Movies Mafia DP2

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 2:56:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
NIGHT PHASE 2 WILL BE SKIPPED. DAY PHASE 3 WILL START IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE END OF THIS DAY PHASE.

Day Phase 2

In the dead of the night, a criminal grabbed Bella the Vampire (Forgive me if this is false, I haven't watched twilight and am making this up), and strangled her and slit her throat before disappearing in the dead of the night. The event has been widely reported across the community of action movie heroes as they try to find out who it is.

1) Viper-King, you are BELLA from TWILIGHT. You are the BELOVED VAMPIRE. If you die, a night phase is lost. You win with the town.

Active Players:

1) TUF
2) BossyBurrito
3) Zaradi
4) BlackVoid
5) Airmax
6) Drafterman
7) Buddamoose
8) FourTrouble
9) OberHerr
10) tvellalott
11) Lickdafoot
12) Medic
13) Johnnyboy
14) HCP
15) LordKnukle
16) Logic_on_Rails
17) vmpire

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.

NIGHT PHASE 2 WILL BE SKIPPED. DAY PHASE 3 WILL START IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE END OF THIS DAY PHASE.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 3:02:10 AM
Vamp, give me the results.
Im going to sleep. Night all
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 3:05:36 AM
VTL FourTrouble for claim

Results?

I'm going to claim now. I am Cameron Poe from Con Air.

Because my character was working with the bad guys but secretly sending info to the good guys I can open up a private PM that will only be open for a limited amount of time to coordinate with one person.

This can be confirmed by Zaradi.
Debate.org Moderator
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 3:09:21 AM
I'm also from the Dark Knight, as I stated last DP for hose that missed, and am in fact Batman. I'm therefore, the Tracker.

I tracked LK last night, and guess what?

He visited VK.

VTL LKfor an explanation.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 3:37:46 AM
VOTE LK and will likely continue to call for his lynch unless his explanation is amazing.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 4:20:03 AM
VTL LK

The tracker results demand a role claim in full from LK, so I think that it's obvious the reason for my vote. While LK's role is an active one and he does things to people in the night, that's completely insufficient cover for being blatantly caught visiting the dead.

Also, if memory serves Vmpire was an investigator of some kind. Let's see what results he came up with and proceed from there.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 7:00:20 AM
Wow, what are the odds that it would happen in two games on the same night phase.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 7:40:36 AM
6/9 is enough votes for now, I'll wait for LK's claim.

To continue from last dp, Zaradi needs to full claim as well. I now suspect him even more than I did last dp. He claims to have protective abilities, but outed them without even being pressured. I find it difficult to beleive that mafia would know that he has the ability to interfere with their kills, and didn't kill him. He needs to say definatively, what his role is, rather than leave it open and adaptable.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:32:05 AM
At 6/2/2012 7:40:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:

To continue from last dp, Zaradi needs to full claim as well. I now suspect him even more than I did last dp. He claims to have protective abilities, but outed them without even being pressured. I find it difficult to beleive that mafia would know that he has the ability to interfere with their kills, and didn't kill him. He needs to say definatively, what his role is, rather than leave it open and adaptable.

WIFOM, this could be the exact reaction that mafia want in response to Zaradi not being targeted for a NK. Not only that if he has protective abilities I think its a safe bet that Zaradi likely protected himself if possible. Knowing this mafia would obviously target someone other than Zaradi.

What I find strange is that Vmpire, a claimed investigator, was not targeted last night. Instead maf kill the person who has a character from twilight. I mean sheesh I know the movie sucks but there were much better targets than VK. Also the obvious characters that would be used from twilight would have been Bella or Edward. Bella is so obviously a Beloved Princess character that I'm thinkin that maf might not be the brightest Lightbulbs in the pack...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:41:16 AM
EDWARD from Twilight, you are the SPARKLER. Every NP you may visit 1 person and shower them with glitter....
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:42:25 AM
At 6/2/2012 8:41:16 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
EDWARD from Twilight, you are the SPARKLER. Every NP you may visit 1 person and shower them with glitter....

What the ****?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:43:27 AM
At 6/2/2012 8:42:25 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

What the ****?

It was a joke foo'
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:44:34 AM
At 6/2/2012 8:43:27 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 6/2/2012 8:42:25 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

What the ****?

It was a joke foo'

Oh...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:45:42 AM

LMAO
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:50:06 AM
At 6/2/2012 8:32:05 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 6/2/2012 7:40:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:

WIFOM, this could be the exact reaction that mafia want in response to Zaradi not being targeted for a NK. Not only that if he has protective abilities I think its a safe bet that Zaradi likely protected himself if possible. Knowing this mafia would obviously target someone other than Zaradi.

That's a possibility, but that doesn't cover up the scuminess of him outing protective abilities, in the first place. Claiming protection abilities is a good cover for mafia, but if you're town you just don't out that ability, unpressured, on day one. He's obvious scum.

What I find strange is that Vmpire, a claimed investigator, was not targeted last night. Instead maf kill the person who has a character from twilight. I mean sheesh I know the movie sucks but there were much better targets than VK. Also the obvious characters that would be used from twilight would have been Bella or Edward. Bella is so obviously a Beloved Princess character that I'm thinkin that maf might not be the brightest Lightbulbs in the pack...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:50:47 AM
At 6/2/2012 8:45:42 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

LMAO

See, he got it
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 8:59:29 AM
At 6/2/2012 8:50:06 AM, medic0506 wrote:

That's a possibility, but that doesn't cover up the scuminess of him outing protective abilities, in the first place. Claiming protection abilities is a good cover for mafia, but if you're town you just don't out that ability, unpressured, on day one. He's obvious scum.

Not quite obvious scum, but suspicious nonetheless for doing so. Another possibility could be that he is a bomb or a PGO that was attempting to draw the NK onto himself perhaps. Either way I'm fairly confident that he was probably investigated last night...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 9:05:01 AM
We have to wait and see.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 9:08:26 AM
At 6/2/2012 8:59:29 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Not quite obvious scum, but suspicious nonetheless for doing so. Another possibility could be that he is a bomb or a PGO that was attempting to draw the NK onto himself perhaps. Either way I'm fairly confident that he was probably investigated last night...

Until we know for sure that he was investigated, the suspicion remains. He needs to claim.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 9:12:03 AM

When you try to draw the kill, you do so in a way that doesn't put you at risk for being cc'd by someone. He went too far for me to beleive he was trying to draw the kill.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 10:37:56 AM
Bullsh!t.

I scared Drafterman, not VK. Oberherr is obviously lying.

Furthermore, the part of my role that was revealed to me on NP 1, as I previously guessed, was a delayed miller so I appear guilty upon investigation.

I need to read up a little.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 10:38:03 AM

I thought it was kinda stupid.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 10:39:26 AM
At 6/2/2012 10:37:56 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Bullsh!t.

Furthermore, the part of my role that was revealed to me on NP 1, as I previously guessed, was a delayed miller so I appear guilty upon investigation.

What is your character? BTW, given my role, Ober's character claim and role is extremely likely.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 10:41:59 AM
At 6/2/2012 10:37:56 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Bullsh!t.

Delayed miller?? How does that work??
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 10:44:15 AM
Last DP, I explicitly outed my role on my first post of the game because I knew that it was extremely scummy. If I kept it hidden, It was obviously a definitive recipe for a mislynch. That is why I role claimed in full. I am the Disfigured Face from Nightmare on Elm Street. I can scare one person each NP and there is a part of my role which is still hidden but will be revealed to me on NP 1 (I stated this last DP).

This NP, it was revealed that I am the miller because of my obvious character and movie role. I also scared Drafter, and he should be able to confirm that.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 10:46:44 AM
At 6/2/2012 10:44:15 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Last DP, I explicitly outed my role on my first post of the game because I knew that it was extremely scummy. If I kept it hidden, It was obviously a definitive recipe for a mislynch. That is why I role claimed in full. I am the Disfigured Face from Nightmare on Elm Street. I can scare one person each NP and there is a part of my role which is still hidden but will be revealed to me on NP 1 (I stated this last DP).

This NP, it was revealed that I am the miller because of my obvious character and movie role. I also scared Drafter, and he should be able to confirm that.

I have never seen this role, but I am a noob. What effect does your role have on people?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2012 10:47:19 AM
At 6/2/2012 10:46:44 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 6/2/2012 10:44:15 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

I have never seen this role, but I am a noob. What effect does your role have on people?

"I scare people"

I do not know anything further than that.